The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy - Cover

The Adventures of Hoot Mccoy

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hoot McCoy is sixteen. It's the summer of 1960 and he doesn't know a lot about sex - but he's about to learn in a hurry. He makes sure his friends who know even less than him are included in the learning process. He's struck by lightning on his 16th birthday and the copper arrowhead he wears on a chain around his neck is transformed into a Cherokee 'sexual' MOJO. If you like Hot rod cars, Hot motorcycles, and HOT teen sex with lots of it, hang on to your handlebars.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Hoot McCoy woke up when his Dad shook him, it was barely daylight but his Dad wanted to get an early start. He was excited about Hoot’s Harley and he wanted to make sure his son’s dream didn’t slip away.

Rev. McCoy knew Hoot was alright this morning, because Alice had come to bed excited that Hoot was feeling better than ever as she put it.

Alice had been wild in bed too and kept pouring the coal to him for more than an hour before her batteries seemed to run down and she rolled over to sleep.

Rev. McCoy could still feel the tingle in his privates from her love making last night. His wife was really coming into her own, now in her late thirties, he thought.

This must be what the counseling books referred to as a woman’s sexual prime, if so, he was glad she’s arrived.

Hoot and his Dad pulled up at Old Man Michaels farm house a little after 7:00 in the morning and saw him out by the pig pen slopping his hogs.

“Howdy Rev. McCoy and howdy to you too, Hoot. What brings you two all the way out here so early? I hope there’s not bad news of any kind.”

“No, Mr. Michaels, we’re here on business and we need to talk to you about something that Hoot wants real bad over in that old barn back yonder.”

“I bet I know what it is too, Hoot. You want that old Harley that belonged to my son don’t you?”

“Yes Sir Mr. Michaels. I saw it the other day when I was cutting across your place on my way back to town, and knew right away it was a good one.”

“Well son, I’ll tell you what I’ll do ... You agree to clean out that old falling down barn back there and get rid of all that junk in it and I’ll just give that thang to you. I been meaning to clean that place up and tear that barn down before it falls down anyway...

“That Harley was still running when my son parked it there and got married. He lives in California now and he has a new one.”

“Gosh Mr. Michaels, if you’re sure about that, I’d be proud to clean out that barn. If I find anything else there I want, can I keep it or do you want me to just haul it all off?”

“What ever you run across is yours Hoot, and welcome to it, My Boy.”

“I want to thank you myself Mr. Michaels. Hoot has dreamed of this day since he started seeing pictures of motorcycles years ago. I told him that one day he’d be old enough and he’d find the right one for him. You sure made both of us – two very happy men.” Rev. McCoy told him and shook his hand.

“Hoot, you got to make me one promise though, since I’m giving it to you.”

“Sure Mr. Michaels, whatever it is, you got it,” Hoot agreed.

“Well, my little granddaughter always wanted to ride on the Harley, if I ever got it out of the barn. I hope you’ll give her a ride on it for me when she comes to stay one weekend before school starts.”

“You got it Mr. Michaels I’d be proud to give her a ride,” Hoot could see the little girl laughing with glee, as they sped around the curves and down the hills on State Route 82, through the mountains.

“We brought a trailer to load it on Mr. Michaels. We’ll just go back there and get it. We’ll look all that other stuff over too while we’re there,” Hoot told him.

“It’s all yours Hoot ... Oh Yeah, there’s an old car back there too, that Ma and me had way back in the late 30’s.

“It’s in good shape Hoot, for as old as it is. The motor’s shot, but I reckon as good as the Reverend is with motors, he can find you a good one from a wreck down at the salvage yard. Reverend you could build Hoot a hotrod like I see comin’ through here going out to the Park, for the festivals nowadays.”

“Gosh Mr. Michaels, I don’t know that I’ll ever be able to thank you enough for all this. Yesterday was my sixteenth birthday and this is about the best present I ever got,” Hoot said as he thought – really the second best, the fucking Mom gave me last night was the best ever, since it was my first piece of pussy ever in my life.

“Seeing you smile and the grin on your Dad’s face at the thought of both them old junkers is thanks enough for me Hoot. Y’all just go on down there and get what you can, if you need to borrow my tractor to drag or load something, the keys are in it over there...

“Knowing that you’ll give my granddaughter a ride on that old Harley makes me proud too. She’ll think you’re a hero for that, Hoot.”

“Thanks again Mr. Michaels, we’re gonna get started and we’ll be back for the rest of it as soon as we can.”

“Take your time Hoot, I’m in no hurry. I’ve still got the title to both of them and I’ll dig ‘em out before you leave.”

The first thing they did when Hoot and his Dad got out to the barn was look under the tarp at the old Harley. It was in great shape, no rust and no parts missing, as near as they could tell.

They uncovered it and moved the junk out from behind it, then rolled it back. The tires were low on air, but still rolled.

It took both of them straining hard, but they got the old Harley up on the long low trailer Rev. McCoy used to haul folks’ broke-down cars to his shop with.

Rev. McCoy took a grease rag and wiped the chrome cam-cover to read the letters: 1200cc FLH Duo-Glide.

They tied the big Harley down so it wouldn’t fall over, then went back to look over the rest of the ‘junk’.

“that Harley is a hot one Hoot. It’s gonna take a good kicking to roll that big engine over.”

Way in back of the barn in the far stall, was the old 1938 P6 Deluxe, 2-seater Plymouth Coupe. It was a dull grey, covered in dust and faded, but there was no rust and even the windows rolled up and down.

Rev. McCoy raised the split hood on the passenger side and looked at the little engine. He saw a hole in the side of the block where it had thrown a rod through the little flat-head, in-line six cylinder engine. That didn’t matter, he could just see in his mind a small Chevy short block V-8 sitting down in there.

He knew where one was too that he’d overhauled for Mr. Joshua Crandle just before he rolled it on his way home up the mountain.

Rev. McCoy remembered all he’d done to that engine. He’d bored the cylinders out to .060 oversize and put all new oversize valves and a full-race roller-camshaft in it. Then he had the heads shaved down .040 to increase compression even more. That thing sounded like a log loader in the woods when it idled, but when he gave it gas, it purred, growled, and pawed at the ground.

Rev. McCoy knew in his heart that Joshua Crandle was a moonshiner, but that was between him, the law, and the Lord. All he was supposed to do was build him a hot engine for that little Chevy coupe he drove.

“Dad what do you think, can you get it running?”

“I know we can Hoot. I know where we can get a little Chevy racing engine that I built once, which doesn’t even have the break-in oil out of it yet.”

“Wow Dad, this is turning out to be the greatest find of our lives, huh.”

“Well now Hoot ... the greatest find of our lives will always be the Lord. The second best find will be your Mom...

“Then I reckon we can put this find right there in third place,” Rev. McCoy said and they shook hands...

“We’ll have to borrow Mr. Michaels tractor and get that other door open to get this little old car out, but we can do that later.”

“We’ll bring both our air tanks back with us and a tire pump as well, to get these tires pumped up so we can pull the car up on our trailer.”

Hoot loved to see his Dad work on his favorite hobby and he felt closer to him than ever as they looked and planned all they were gonna do.

“What time have you got to be at work today Hoot?”

“I need to be there in about an hour I reckon, Dad.”

“Good when we get home, you help me get this Harley off the trailer, and get ready for work. I’ll drive you out there so you won’t be late.

“Your Mom may have to come get you though. I’ll still be working on this bike – once I get start on it, I won’t stop until I hear it run – you know that.”

“OK Dad. I hope Mom don’t mind having to drive all the way out to get me. But it’ll give me a chance to show her some of the new campgrounds that will be opened by next season.”

“See there, you and her will have a good time together. Now let’s get rolling.”

Rev. McCoy backed the trailer right up to the front door of his shop and they rolled the big Harley down the ramp.

They stood back and looked her over real good, then turned to shake once more before Hoot went in to get ready for work.

He didn’t see his Mom and figured she must be over cleaning the church after everyone left in such a hurry last night.

Hoot came back out to see his Dad pouring gas in the gas tank and working the throttle to make sure it wasn’t frozen up.

“Dad it will probably need a new battery won’t it?”

“Yep, but it runs off a magneto and should fire right off if every thing’s just like it was. These old Harley engines are hard to keep from running.”

Rev. McCoy stood straddle the big bike and put his foot on the kick starter. He rolled the engine over and grinned at Hoot. Then he felt the compression stroke and rode down on the pedal as hard as he could. There was a loud pop ... and a cloud of smoke bellowed out the pipes.

He tried again and the engine roared to life, spitting, popping, and missing then running. Soon it leveled out to a good roar with only a few misfires thrown in.

Rev. McCoy switched it off and the two grinned at each other.

“We better get you to your out job or you’ll get fired.

“If nothing’s broken or busted, I’ll have that thing running when you get home today. Then all you’ll have to do is clean her up and learn to keep her standing,” Hoot’s Dad said as they rode down the road with the windows down and the wind blowing and whipping their shirts.

“Dad, are you gonna fill me in on how to eat a woman’s pussy as good as you do?”

“Well – I reckon I can give you a couple of pointers now, and then finish up later. There’s no way a man can tell his son all about eating pussy in one short talk...

“You have to remember that if a man wants to get a woman – or a girl in your case – worked up to the point that she’s willing to raise her skirt tail for you ... that you have to use a little psychology on her.”

“I don’t know the first thing about psychology, Dad and barely can remember how to spell it.”

“Well, just think of it like this. You have to know exactly what you want her to do and out smart her so you can get her to thinking it was her idea in the first place. Does that make sense to you Hoot?”

“Yeah Dad, I’m beginning to see how you think now. Tell me more, this is getting interesting.”

“Well, when you get her thinking that she wants you to let do things under her dress that she don’t normally let anyone else do, you have to act kinda like you’re not sure that she’s ready to know all these new psychological things that have been discovered about a woman’s feelings.”

“I see,” Hoot said, but he wasn’t sure whether he did or not.

“Well, if you say it right, you’ll soon have her begging you to show her all about sex stuff, so she’ll be the first to know. It’s important to a woman to be able to tell her friends about new things before any of them have even heard about it.”

“I see.”

“When you get her to thinking that she’ll know things others don’t, she’ll be more apt to raise her dress tail for you. Now here’s the tricky part, you need to refuse to go any further until she pulls her panties off herself...

“That’s very important Hoot ... let her take them off herself, like it was her idea all the time. Then she’ll feel hot and bothered all over. When she gets that feeling, just be sure to keep asking if she’s sure she wants you show her all the secrets that she has never known about her body, her pussy, and even her titties.”

“I see.”

“Then she’ll be begging you to uncover all her secrets so she’ll know all about her sexuality before her friends learn they even have a sexuality.”

“I see.”

“Hoot here we are – we’ll continue this another time. We’ve managed to get you under her dress and managed to get her to pull her own panties off. The next step is to know how and where to start licking and kissing first, so as not to scare her with all the new sensations she’s about to feel.”

“I see Dad, and thanks. I can hardly wait until I know the good parts as well as you do. See you when I get home Dad. Good luck on the engine,” Hoot said, as his Dad drove off in a hurry to get back to work on his new toy.

Hoot was a very hard worker here at the park. The Park Rangers, the staff and all the crew loved him. He took the little tractor and pulled the trash wagon around to put the garbage bags of trash from the barrels, into the wagon and place new bags in the barrels.

This took most of the day, but about an hour before he got off work at 4:00, he was finished and rode the little tractor down to the man-made sand beach at Moon Lake, to see if there were any sunbathers.

He was in luck ... there were a lot of young Mom’s with their little kids and a few teenage girls here too. Some of them had the new two-piece swim suits on, but most had the one-piece.

Hoot saw two girl’s about his age over on near the paved trail for the park rangers. He rode the little red tractor close to them, giving them a smile and a wave, as he stopped on the pretense of checking the water spigot near where they were.

Hoot saw they had on cut off shorts and t-shirts instead of swimsuits. When they saw Hoot looking their way, they stopped giggled like little girls, and stood up straight – poking their titties out until they were tight against their t-shirts.

Hoot could swear they were naked under those shirts, but wished he was closer to be sure.

He looked over again and they were running toward the water as fast as they could run.

Then, just before they hit the water, both girls looked back to wave at him when they saw him watching.

He was the only one around so he figured they waved at him.

Hoot was about to leave, but checked the last trash barrel again, before he started the tractor. When he turned to leave this time, there stood the two girls – their t-shirts plastered to their budding young titties.

Both of them were pulling on the bottom of their shirts, and making them stretch down across their titty-buds.

“You girls sure look better than those Mama’s over there in those swim suits,” Hoot said, smiling his best crooked smile that he’d practiced in the mirror.

“You’re just looking at our titties and saying that,” one girl said and both of them laughed.

“I didn’t even notice your little titties until you said that. Damn, do they do look good though. Are y’all models or something? We get a lot of them through here a lot now. They’re thinking of maybe making a Hollywood movie here soon. One man told me I may even get a bit-part if they do,” Hoot smiled that crooked smile again as the girls stopped giggling now.

“No, we’re not models but we want to grow up and be one some day.”

“Well I can tell you both right now, that you’ve both got what it takes to be models. I honestly thought for sure you were when I first saw you.”

“You really mean that? Or are you just talking trash to us?”

“No. I really mean it. Of course you’d have to learn how to pose, how to walk, and how to give the movie camera sexy shots of your sexy bodies, if you were to be real models.”

“You really do know your stuff about models, don’t you?”

“I reckon I know as much or more than most folks around here about it. After all the Hollywood people told me I’d make a good bit-actor for their movie.”

The girls moved closer as Hoot slouched back on one leg, his other leg cocked out, with his thumbs hooked in his front pants pockets ... just like he saw the actors do in the movies. He talked in his slow easy southern-drawl that all the girls just loved to hear.

“Do you work here every day? We’re gonna be here until after the 4th ... maybe we will see you again.”

“Yeah, I work five days a week, but I’ll be off the 4th. I’m planning on being back out here with my friends to party a little. I’ll be sure and try to find you, that is if you don’t have to stay close to your Mama’s and wouldn’t mind hanging out with me for a while.”

“We wouldn’t mind, and our Mama’s will be going to the celebration festival at the park entrance. They don’t make us stay close to them ... they’ll let us do our own thing if we ask.”

“that Sounds real good. I’d like to help both of you do your own thing if you’d let me,” Hoot grinned his sexy, flirting grin this time.

“I just bet you would. What is your name? Mine’s Julie, and this is my cousin Jackie.”

“My name’s Hooten McCoy, but everyone just calls me, Hoot.”

“Well, Hoot McCoy, nice to meet you,” Julie said, sticking out her hand to shake. She was rocked to the very bottom of her soul when Hoot grabbed her hand in his grip. Her tight pussy quivered and slobbered all over her panties as he held on to her hand for the longest time.

Jackie then reached out and shook hands with Hoot. She too felt shivers run up and down her tight belly and send sparks right through her little wet pussy.

“That sure is a pretty arrowhead you’ve got around your neck. Did you find it around here?”

“I sure did. This whole place was once a Scared Burial ground for the Cherokee, and I was told by an official Cherokee Medicine Woman that this was a bonafide, sexual MOJO.”

“What’s a MOJO?” they both asked.

“Well, it’s a kind of magical talisman that the Indians wore to protect them from evil. The Medicine Woman told me this one was really a good sexual MOJO. One that would bring sexual pleasure to me and any girl who rubbed it, or touched it while we were kissing.”

“Can we rub it?”

“Sure, but I want to tell you, you better be ready. This MOJO will make you feel like a grown woman and want to kiss me and have sexual relations with me when you rub it.”

“I don’t believe you, Hoot McCoy.”

“Rub it and you’ll see.”

Julie reached out and rubbed the smooth arrowhead between her thumb and forefinger. She felt the electric shock tingle her all over, then she put her hand on her shorts over her crotch and rubbed her pussy.

Jackie grabbed Julie’s hand and snatched it back ... then she rubbed the arrowhead too.

Both girls started rubbing their hands all over their little titties and down to their crotch. They ran their hands under their t-shirts and pinched their little nubbins, smiling at Hoot.

“Was I lying? Did it make you want the same sexual things a grown woman wants?”

“It made me want to be naked, laying on the ground, with you kissing me and sucking my titties,” Julie said.

“It made me want to sit on your naked belly and try to fuck you. I thought my pussy was gonna bite a hole in my panties,” Jackie said.

“Hoot McCoy ... you be sure to be here on the 4th and bring that little sexual MOJO with you. I want some more of whatever that things does to my pussy,” Julie told him

“I want your dick in my pussy, Hoot. Will you fuck me?” Jackie asked.

“If you’re sure and ask real polite, I’ll fuck both you and make sure you get orgasms too.”

“You better bring a bunch of fucking-rubbers then ... We’ll see you Hoot McCoy.” They said and danced off toward the water once more.

Hoot pulled up at the ranger station, and saw his Mom standing by his Dad’s truck.

“Hey Mom, I’ll be right with you. I have to check out.


“Mom, turn around and go back toward the lake over there. I want to show you the new campgrounds that’re about to open. They’re really fixed up nice and have concrete drive ways for the camper trailers, electric, as well as water, and sewer hook ups.”

“Goodness Hoot, this place is getting more modern all the time. I bet you like working out here and meeting all the people from different parts of the country.”

“I sure do Mom, I met two cousins today from Kentucky today, we’re gonna meet again on the 4th, to celebrate some.”

“I just bet you and those girls will celebrate. You better have your Dad get you some protection, Hoot. I know you’re getting to that sporting-age now, especially after the way you made me feel last night.”

“I will Mom. I have three now, and I’ll get Dad to get me a few dozen from the drug store. I sure couldn’t go in there and ask Mr. McMasters for fucking-rubbers since I’m best friends with his daughter, BB.”

“Hoot, don’t be saying things like fuck in front of your Mom ... Especially in daylight, it’s not proper.”

“Sorry Mom.”

“Pull in over right up here Mom, and I’ll show you where the new nature trail starts, and the campgrounds too.”

They walked out to the wooded area and Hoot was pointing out all the new additions to his Mom. She was looking the place over and smiling as she thought of how proud Hoot was of his job out here.

“Well, I reckon we’d better get on back. I bet Dad needs me to do some things for him at the shop.”

“I bet he does too Hoot. You want to drive back? I’ll sit close to make sure you don’t mess up.”

“Wow Mom, I’d sure love to. I’m gonna have my own car soon, as well as my motorcycle, so I better get some experience now, huh?”

“Yep, you need some more experience, Son. But you’re growing up way faster than I ever thought.”

“Mom, we’re gonna drive right by Mr. Michaels place. Would you mind if I showed you the old coupe he gave me? Dad’s gonna build me a hot-rod.”

“Sure, I’d love to see your new hot-rod,” Alice McCoy smiled at Hoot, not realizing that the play on words passed Hoot by.

Hoot drove right out across the pasture to the old barn and up to the back door.

“Come on Mom, I’ll show it to you. It’s in the back, be careful of where you step.

“Ain’t she a beauty, Mom?”

“It sure is Hoot. I can see you now with all the girls chasing you for a ride in your hot-rod and a ride ON it too,” She laughed.

“Mom are you thinking what I think, you’re thinking?”

“I’m thinking that you need to open the door of the little coupe and let me be the first one to give you some pussy in it – is what I’m thinking.”

“I like the way you think Mom. Can we get naked again?”

“It’s daylight Hoot.”

“Well, you fuck Dad in the daylight. This is just as good except it’s a barn.”

“Get them clothes off, Hoot,” she told him as she pulled her dress over her head and stripped her bra and panties off.

Alice McCoy opened the door on the passenger side and dusted the seat a little, then she sat down with her legs outside and leaned back.

“Stick your cock in my pussy, Hoot. I want a ride on your hot-rod!”

Hoot hunkered down between his Mom’s legs and stuck his big hot rod deep into her waiting pussy.

“How’s this Mom?”

“This is absolutely what I wanted Hoot.”

“I want to fuck you while you sit on the front fender too Mom, can we?”

“We can fuck anywhere ... just fuck me with your big fat Hot-Rod!”

Hoot did as his Mom asked. He rammed hard and deep into her as they sweated and rutted in the little seat of the Plymouth coupe.

Hoot pulled his Mom up and led her to the front fender. He helped her up so she was sitting over the headlight where it rose up from the fender at just the right height. Then he stuck his cock plumb to the bottom of her pussy.

“I’m getting close, Hoot. Let me lean over and stab your cock in me from behind. Can we fuck like that?”

Hoot helped his Mom get into position on the fender then ran his cock back into her from behind.

“Hurry Hoot, I’m getting my cum ... shoot me with yours at the same time.”

Hoot was shooting her deep, and they were making sucking noises as they hunched and humped at each other.

“You’re a good fucker, Hoot McCoy ... you are real good. Now help me get my clothes back on and let’s get home. Let me have your underwear to wipe my pussy with, I’ll wash them and put them back in your room.”

Hoot drove back to town with his Mom sitting close beside him. He tooted his horn at all his buddies and at BB and PC both as they stood on the corner talking as he drove by, grinning.

When they pulled into the driveway, Hoot drove around back and saw his Dad sitting astraddle the Harley Davidson motorcycle, leaning down to twist and turn some screws, as he twisted the throttle and let it go.

“You got her running didn’t you, Dad?” Hoot yelled, as he got out.

“Thanks Mom, for coming to get me from work.”

“My pleasure Hoot, anytime you need me, Son.”

“Is it ready to ride, Dad? Can I take it for a spin around the block?” Hoot asked excitedly.

“Hoot, this is a lot bigger and heavier than your bicycle. You’ll have to be extra careful when you stop and when you turn. Stay out of loose gravel, and never let it lay over on you.”

“I’ve dreamed of this day so many times and for so long, I feel just like I already know how to ride it, Dad. But I promise I’ll always be extra careful, you’ll see,” Hoot said as he hugged his Dad with tears in his eyes.

“OK, Hoot let me show you how to turn the gas off and on and how to start it. Watch my feet as I shift the gears too.”

Rev. McCoy was as excited as Hoot, to see his son get his motorcycle he had dreamed of all these years. He showed him all about it, then made Hoot show him everything himself.

Hoot knew all about them, he had books and magazine articles about them. He even had an owner’s manual for one identical to this one.

The big leather saddle-seat was worn and dried out, but he’d get that fixed soon with the money he’d saved when Mr. Michaels just gave him the big bike. The squirrels and the rats had eaten most of the leather fringe off the saddle bags ... but he’d get that fixed real soon too.

“Hoot, I want you to promise your Mom and me that you’ll never ride anyone on this Harley, that doesn’t have permission from their parents first. Will you look at us both now and promise us?”

“I promise Dad, I promise Mom,” Hoot said as he pulled his big aviator sun glasses down over his eyes.

“Be careful Hoot,” his Mom said as he stood up on the kick starter and dropped down hard. The engine roared and popped, then idled like a sewing machine, as he raked the kickstand up with his left foot, and slipped it into first gear. He eased it down the long smooth driveway and out into the street.

Hoot gripped the throttle and popped it hard as he raced to the end of the street and slowed, then turned right ... heading into the main part of town.

He reached up and rubbed his hand over the smooth arrowhead and felt his dick jerk and throb with the vibration, the warmth, and the pleasure slowly seep into his body. Hoot’s MOJO liked this big Harley too.

Hoot rode slowly past the general store and waved at his wide eyed and excited buddies. He then rode down BB McMasters street, and saw her and PC out in the yard.

They both looked up at the sound of the big Harley. They saw Hoot as he rolled to a stop in front of BB’s house.

Both girls almost peed on themselves as Hoot got off with a swagger and smiled at them as he raised his aviator sunglasses from his eyes. He looked just like that movie star, James Dean, dressed in a t-shirt, jeans and boots.

“Hoot McCoy, you got it didn’t you? You really did get that Harley Davidson you always said you were gonna get,” BB said as she ran to hug the handsome young boy to her big boobs.

PC was waiting her turn and she hugged Hoot to her ripe little titties, squirming a bit before letting him go.

“Can I ride it Hoot?” BB asked.

“You’ll have to ask your Mom, BB. I can’t let you ride on it until you do. I promised my Mom and Dad.”

“I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere without me,” She said as she whirled and ran to her front door with her skirts flying.

“I want a ride too Hoot. Can I go ask Momma, and ride with you if she says I can?” PC said.

“Yes PC. I’d love to have you sit behind me and hold onto me as we ride down the highway.”

BB McMasters came flying back out the front door and jumped off the porch. The screen door slammed as she raced over to Hoot.

Hoot looked up to see her Mom standing on the porch waving and smiling.

“You be careful with my daughter riding on that wild thang Hoot McCoy,” she said, waving again, as BB gathered up her skirts and threw her leg over the seat after Hoot got it started.

They roared down the street and turned the corner. They headed out of town on the open highway. BB slid down close and put her little pussy up against Hoots butt. She held on and felt the vibration against her legs.

“Hoot can we go out by the lake before we go back,” BB screamed above the noise of the loud Harley, and the wind.

Hoot just nodded as BB lowered her hands and grabbed him around his lower stomach and let one hand slip down to scratch his dick through his tight jeans.

“I’ve dreamed of holding you like this every time I heard you telling of the day you would get your Harley Davidson, Hoot. Now I’m living my dream and I have my hand on your hard dick. My panties are a mess and my pussy is about to explode from the vibration of this wild thang,” BB screamed into his ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.