Bandit
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Owen Kelley has a Jack Russell Terrier, named Bandit. Bandit is good at getting the girls to notice him at the park. He likes to bring the girls to his owner. Bandit gets a treat, Owen gets some treats too. This leads them to meet a young nurse at the park, who owns a little female Jack Russell Terrier. Bandit falls in love, so does Owen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Not only is she beautiful, sexy and smart, Jo is a fabulous cook. I ate like a glutton and when we were through, there wasn’t even a spoonful of the sauce left on the creamy almond chicken. She had used boneless, skinless breasts and I knew I would have this dish again.

When we were through, she wanted to put the dishes in the dishwasher so we’d have more time to relax. I wasn’t worried about relaxing, but I wanted more time with her. We actually went into her living room and watched TV for a few minutes as the two dogs romped and played; showing off like kids.

“Owen, do you think they’ll be alright if we leave them for a while?” she asked as she smiled at me and lifted her shirt.

“Bandit, you’re in charge here, Buddy. There better not be a mess either when Jo and I come back, OK partner?” I looked at him and winked.

He barked and the two of them went back to playing with one of JoJo’s toys.

We went to Jo’s bedroom and she pulled her shirt off. She didn’t get in bed, but she did turn the spread and top sheet back Jo turned to me and pulled my polo type shirt off, then without saying a word, she knelt in the floor and loosened my shorts. I still had my walking shoes on and took my toe to slip them off.

“I’ve never done this before Owen, but I want to,” she said as she lifted my already hard cock.

“I’m not going to lie ... I like oral sex, but if you do this - do it because you want to, not for me,” I told her.

“I want to so bad. I wanted to yesterday and I didn’t want you to think I was bad, for wanting to do this the first day we met,” she looked at me as she still knelt and held my cock close to her mouth.

“Do I get to reciprocate?” I grinned.

“Because you want to and not because you feel obligated?” she asked then smiled.

“Because I can hardly wait to kiss your pussy, then if you like it as much as I like it, we can set up a regular schedule,” I said and she laughed.

She licked the under side of my cockhead and I felt weak in the knees. She smiled up at me and kissed my cock, then slipped her lips over the head, wetting me and sucking lightly.

“Jo, are you sure this is your first time? I think I’m going to have to sit down,” I said as my knees nearly buckled again at her touch.

“Sit on the side of the bed, I want to do this. I feel so hot and wet and I feel so good just thinking about sucking you. If you need to go, let it go in my mouth,” she said as I stepped back and sat on her soft bed.

“Are you sure about that? I mean, I want to ... but are you sure?”

“I talked to my best friend and told her I had met a really nice man and that we’d already made love. I didn’t tell her the details, but I did tell her that you were the kindest, gentlest, sexiest man I’d ever met and I wanted to suck your cock. She gave me some instructions and here I am,” she grinned.

“Who is this man, that has you fooled like that?” I said and laughed.

“It’s you Owen ... You’re so smart and handsome and you’re so good with dogs and you’re just a good guy all around. Now hush and don’t talk to me while I suck your cock ... unless I hurt you,” she said and smiled.

“Just don’t bite or scratch and I’ll shut up. Just remember Jo, my time will be next and I get to use my mouth on your pussy,” I said and she shivered.

“If you do it in my mouth, can you still do it in my pussy?”

“Try me! Right now, I could ‘do it’ running through the park ... I’m so worked up,” I said and she laughed again.

My knees were wide and she was between them. I could see her small, pert breasts and I wanted to get to them so bad. She took my cockhead into her mouth and began sucking, like it was a big straw as she tried to siphon my cum from my balls.

“Jo, just relax and kiss and suck, rub your hand up and down and make love to it. Do what you would want to have done if you had a cock,” I told her.

“OH DAMN,” she said and she was all over it then. She was licking and sucking me from all angles, not trying to pull my cum from my balls through my cock.

“Grrrrruuunnnnggghh, now you got it, I just hope you really want this Jo, because you’re getting to me in a hurry,” I warned her.

“Ummphhh Hummphhh,” she mumbled around my cock and sucked and kissed and licked with a purpose as she jacked her slender wet hand up and down.

I wanted to grab her head and ram my cock down her throat, it felt so good ... but I kept my hands down and restrained myself.

“JO!” I said.

She never answered, not even a grunt as she renewed her attack on my already sensitive cock.

I felt it coming from down deep inside me and my hips began to jerk forward by themselves. Jo moved forward, her head right over me as she took all of me she could into her mouth. I started shooting my semen into her mouth and she never wavered, she swallowed and the sensation was so strong, I felt my cock shoot harder into her mouth. She was humping her hips and moaning as she drank my semen.

Jo looked up at me and grinned as she licked me clean, then smacked her sexy lips.

“Jo, that was awesome, I mean absolutely awesome. I hope I didn’t make you feel bad when I started humping you like that ... I couldn’t help it.”

“Owen, I loved it. I felt so powerful that I could give you that much pleasure. I was so excited, I got an orgasm myself and I feel like I know more about you now. I mean I just LOVED doing that, for me as well as you. I want to know all the things that makes you feel good like that, it was awesome for me just to see you enjoy it so much.”

“Jo, if that was your first time, I hope I’m around when you get really good at it,” I pulled her up to me on the bed.

“Be right back,” she broke loose and ran to her bathroom. She came back in a few seconds, smelling and tasting like toothpaste.

“I wanted to kiss you and I didn’t want to have your cum in my mouth,” she laughed as she lunged at me and pushed me back on the bed. She kissed me too, her hard little titties pressed to my chest, her tight, bald pussy pressed to my cock, she kissed and sucked and pulled at my mouth until I got hard again.

“Jo?”

“Yes.”

“Is it my turn now?”

“Are you sure? I mean yes I want you to, but I’ve never ... no one’s ever done that to me. I’m excited and I’m nervous that I won’t be good ... I mean taste good or something.”

“Sit on the side of the bed like I was, and lie back. I want this to be good for you. So good that you’ll ask me for more,” I told her as we sat up and she scooted eagerly to the edge of the bed.

“Owen, no one’s ever looked at me there except my doctor and she advised me to shave myself because I had a rash, I wear those small thongs to prevent my rash also,” she said in a quiet voice as I looked between her legs. I just wanted to stare at her pussy the way I did in the park.

“I love your little pussy, Jo. Don’t be embarrassed, I don’t want you to feel like I’m about to invade your privacy or your body, I want to make love to you. I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel.”

“You already do Owen and I wanted to try to give you pleasure too. You make me feel so good about myself and you make me want you more and more. I want to know what it feels like, but I don’t want you to think you have to.”

“Lie back Jo, let me make you feel good, then I want to hold you and I want us to make love in your bed, and I want to stay with you tonight, if you’ll let Bandit and me stay and play with our new friends.”

“That was another thing I was worried about. I know I was overcome by my feelings and we made love ... no we fucked right after we met. I wanted more and I wasn’t sure you did too and I was afraid to say anything.”

“Hush, you’re about to get your pussy sucked and then we’re going to make love in your bed, we’re not going to fuck this time,” I said as I pushed her back.

As soon as I put my finger to her tight slit, she jerked back hard and humped her body up at me. I traced her tight lips down toward her buttocks and she moaned and bucked up again, holding herself off the bed.

“Open your legs wide Jo, I want to suck your pussy just like you sucked my cock. The next time we make love, I want us to suck each other at the same time.”

“OH FUCK YES,” she yelled.

“Does that mean you’d like to do that, suck my cock while I suck your pussy, just like this?” I asked as I sucked her pussy to my mouth.

“OH GOD OWEN, I’m cumming already, I’m sorry,” she said.

“Don’t be sorry, be happy. At least I know it feels good and you like it.”

“I love it! GOD do I love the way you make me feel, will you do me some more now ... I think I can cum again, I feel so good.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.