Bandit - Cover

Bandit

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Owen Kelley has a Jack Russell Terrier, named Bandit. Bandit is good at getting the girls to notice him at the park. He likes to bring the girls to his owner. Bandit gets a treat, Owen gets some treats too. This leads them to meet a young nurse at the park, who owns a little female Jack Russell Terrier. Bandit falls in love, so does Owen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Bandit and I hit I-40 west bound at 1:30 and I set the cruise on 78; the traffic was light after we cleared the locals.

I pulled into PetCo on Chenal Pkwy at 3:30. Bandit had been asleep for about thirty minutes, but as soon as I slowed to turn off I-30 south onto Markham Blvd. he came up wide awake. When we parked he was ready to go. He knows PetCo and even though they stick his butt with needles every now and then, the goodies he gets are more than worth it.

I snapped his leash on his collar and he walked all the way to the door on his hind legs, straining on his leash.

“OK partner, the choice is yours, I was already going to get you some more treats, so pick something good,” I said as we entered the store. He knew right where he was going too, we went around the first aisle and turned left, then down to the end and back to the right, he went straight to the big padded cushions that were for 100 pounds and over dogs. He picked the 42” cushion ‘Dog Whisperer’ Bolster Bed.

“Partner are you sure?” I asked and he looked at me with his head cocked and then hopped up in the light tan colored one and lay down.

I picked it up and walked down to get his treats and some jerky and we were out of there, he wasn’t even concerned with the cute little girl dog we passed.

When we got home I walked him over to the grassy spot designated for dogs, next to the Arkansas River. After he’d done his job, he was ready to get his new bed set up in my bedroom.

I took his old, smaller sleep pad back to the other bedroom and put it in the closet and put the new one there by my bed with his blanket in it. Bandit hopped up on it and stretched out all the way, snuggled under his blanket, rolled over, with his feet in the air, and went to sleep.

I had a roast in the fridge that I had thawed; I washed it, put salt and pepper on it and put it in the crockpot. I cut some fresh carrots, potatoes and onions and put them in along with two cups of water. I set the knob on high and went to my desk and did some paperwork, opened my mail, then got on the PC and checked my email. I fixed a sandwich and watched the news and sports. I turned the crockpot back to low, then went to bed at 10:30. Bandit was still stretched out, asleep in his big oversize bed.

At 5:30, I opened my eyes to see him standing over me in my bed, waiting for me to wake up. When he saw my eyes open, it was like someone lit his fuse, he was all over the place.

“Get your leash and meet me at the door, I got to piss and get dressed,” I told him and he was gone in a flash.

When I got to the door he was ready to go.

The first thing he wanted, was to head for the grass by the river. After he’d pissed on every bush, rock and pole there, he scratched off three times and was ready for his run.

The sun was coming up and the air was warm, there was a slight breeze and it felt good to get out and run in ‘our’ park again.

We made our way around the jogging path once and came back to the wide grassy slope where the dogs can run and exercise. This is where I take his leash off and let him go.

I was sitting on the ground, leaning back against a tree and he was running a hundred miles an hour all over the open place near the jogging trails and the walking paths. I saw the young woman coming right at me, across the park from more than fifty yards away. She was dressed in white, a white tee shirt, white shoes and white jogging shorts. She was tall and athletic, with short blonde hair and she had a little female Jack Russell on a leash that was standing on her hind legs against the leash as she watched Bandit showing off.

Bandit spotted them and the show was on. The first thing he did was run stick his nose in her butt. I knew as soon as he did that the little female was in heat. Bandit turned three flips and jumped over the little girl five times before he ran back to me and sat down. He sat with his head cocked to one side then the other and I swear it looked as if he was asking permission to fuck her.

“Bring them over here Bandit,” I said and he was there faster than a speeding bullet. Bandit was running circles around the young woman and her dog, then running back to me and back to them again, the little female wanted to run and play too, she was having a fit to go play with Bandit.

I saw the young woman look at me and turn her palms up, hands out, as if asking, ‘what do I do now’.

I motioned for her to come on over and she did, smiling a beautiful smile all the way. Bandit was over here and her little girl dog wanted to be over here with Bandit so bad.

“Hi, I’m Owen Kelley and the little dynamo is Bandit,” I said as I looked up at her. She was standing real close to where I was sitting and I looked up her long legs to see her tiny panties where her loose shorts were open.

This had to be the smallest triangular pussy patch ever, there’s no way they make panties this small.

“Hi Owen, I’m Jo Anne Carter and this little girl is JoJo. I think she likes Bandit and he likes her,” she smiled as she tried to keep JoJo from jumping on her legs. The little girl was in heat and she wanted to go play with Bandit.

“Sit down and let her play, Bandit will watch out for her,” I told her. She looked at me sort of funny, then sat beside me. When she turned, I was looking at her shorts and saw there was no patch on the back of her panties. Damn, that is the smallest thong in the history of panties.

“She’s too prone to run off if I take her leash off, I’ve chased her for hours before,” she said as she turned to look at me, then she scooted her legs around to sit, so she didn’t have to turn her head. I tried not to look at her little patch, but I did anyway. It was up in her pussy all the way except for the very top of her slit.

“I promise, Bandit will watch out for her, turn her leash loose and let her run with it dragging, if she starts to run off, I’ll tell Bandit to bring her back.”

“Is he really that smart?”

“Yes, put your hand on JoJo and toss the leather loop out behind her.”

She looked at me, uncertain this would work, but she held JoJo’s little jeweled collar and tossed the end of the leash. It fell about three feet over in front of Bandit and he looked at it with his head cocked to the side, he looked at me and I swear I thought he grinned.

“Bandit, bring her to me,” I said and he pounced on the leather leash like it was a treat. He walked to me with his head high so the chain didn’t get under his feet.

“OH MY GOD, does he really know what you’re saying or does he? I mean, well can he really understand. Did you train him to do that?” she asked as she turned to face me more, her legs wider apart, her little hairless pussy smiling at me, as it chewed on her thong. Well it looked like it was chewing, from where I was sitting, anyway.

“We trained each other, he gave up some of his favorite things he liked to do and I gave in on some of my demands on him; and yes, he knows what I’m saying too,” I said, talking directly to her pussy as it continued to gnaw on the small patch that was caught in its mouth.

“Could you help me with JoJo? I mean, well I can’t get her to do anything, especially for the past two days. I thought if we came to the park, she’d burn some energy and she’d be better,” she smiled a really big pretty smile and I smiled back at her pretty pussy.

“Bandit and I come here all the time, we live over in the condos on Riverway Loop, if you live near here, we could meet sometime if you like, but first let me show you more about my dog Bandit,” I said and winked at her pussy, I really think it tried to wink back, but it had a patch over it’s eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.