Bandit - Cover

Bandit

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Owen Kelley has a Jack Russell Terrier, named Bandit. Bandit is good at getting the girls to notice him at the park. He likes to bring the girls to his owner. Bandit gets a treat, Owen gets some treats too. This leads them to meet a young nurse at the park, who owns a little female Jack Russell Terrier. Bandit falls in love, so does Owen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

The next day after breakfast and a quick jog, I stopped at the drug store and got a fresh box of condoms.

Bandit and I drove up toward West Memphis to see another dealer and give him and his sales people the incentive checks they’d earned selling my products. They were all tickled at the amount and since there wasn’t a lot going on, most of them scattered to go to the bank or shopping or home or somewhere.

I was still hanging around chatting with the cute little secretary at 11:30 and I asked her if she’d let me buy her lunch. She told me she’d love to, but she didn’t go for another thirty minutes.

“I’m going to let Bandit out then, I’ll be right back.”

“You can bring him in, everyone else does,” she smiled and I knew right then Bandit was going to have a fit when he saw this one.

“I brought him in once and he had a running fit and I was afraid he was going to knock something over.”

“I’ve seen him out on the yard when you let him out, but never up close, he is the cutest little dog I’ve ever seen, is he real friendly?” she smiled again. You just wait pretty one, I was thinking as I hurried to get my buddy, Bandit.

“Come with me Bandit, there’s a really pretty woman in there, and she likes you. I’ll take you to PetCo and let you pick out whatever you want if I get in her pussy,” I said as he sat in the seat looking at me with his cocked to the side, I swear I think he was grinning.

“No leashes this time, you had better be good too, or no PetCo.” PetCo was the pet supply shop we go to for his food, toys, treats and shots when he needs them. He could go right in with me as long as he was on a leash or I was carrying him.

He hopped right down onto the pavement and marched his little high strung ass right to the door and stood waiting as if he was expecting the doorman to open it.

Julie was wearing a neat little business suit, with a short jacket and full, knee length skirt. When we went in, she was waiting and knelt down to call Bandit.

“Bandit, come here you pretty boy you, you are so cute, come let me hug you,” she said, falling right into his trap as he ran to her and leaped right into her arms, stepping right in the middle of one of the finest pairs of high set breasts a man could want.

“Oh you little live wire, I just love you, come with me and we’ll meet all the girls back in the offices,” she said and looked at me, I nodded and she went around the corner with him in her arms. He was licking her makeup off and she was giggling. Watching him work makes me want to be a little dog sometimes.

I could hear them back there making a fuss over him and I knew he was in heaven. I could only hope that none of them squatted down in the floor with a skirt on. I heard a shriek and laughter mixed with giggles and knew right then that the little fox hound had found a fox hole.

Julie came back around the corner from the back offices, red faced and laughing. Well, who ever it was, took it in good humor.

“Owen, this is the cutest, naughtiest little dog. The girls back there just loved him and I could squeeze his little butt off, he’s so lovable,” Julie said, still red faced.

“He didn’t get into trouble did he? Sometimes he just can’t seem to keep from sticking his nose in everything,” I said as she put him down.

“Let’s go to lunch and I’ll tell you about it, you’ll love this,” she said and walked toward the door.

“My truck is right here, we can go in it, where would you like to eat?” I asked, opening the passenger door, of course Bandit was the first in and he stood on the center console, excited that we had company.

“If you don’t mind eating light, I have some homemade chicken salad I made up last night, we can eat at my place, I’m always dieting and I usually just eat at home,” she said as she stepped into the truck.

“Sure, that is if you don’t mind; Bandit and I would love to eat at your place,” I said as I watched her step up into my 4X4 pickup. My truck isn’t one of those jacked-up trucks with big wide gumbo-mudder tires, but it does have a set of Goodyear Wrangler’s on it and it sets a little higher than a two wheel drive pickup. Julie turned sideways and stepped into the floorboard then used the grab handle to pull herself into the seat.

Whether she meant to or not, she sure flashed me a good shot of her black panties.

I was almost in a run by the time I got to my side and hopped into the driver’s seat.

“Which way?” I asked as we buckled up.

“Go back that way and I’ll show you where to turn,” she said pointing in the opposite direction I was parked.

While I was waiting for a car to pass, she picked Bandit up and put him in her lap. He loved that because he always stood in that seat and looked out the window. I had put a heavy stick-on vinyl scuff guard on the door panel at the bottom of the window, because of his toenails scratching the plastic.

As he stood on his hind legs, which were pushed down in her lap, and looked out the window, she rubbed her hand down his back repeatedly.

Bandit is like me, he loves the touch of a woman’s hand on him, no matter where it is. He turned to her and put a paw right in the middle of each of her big breasts, licking her face as she laughed and hugged him to her chest.

“So tell me what happened back in the back offices. Did my little Bandit get too frisky with one of the other girls?” I asked and she laughed.

“Well, as a matter of fact he did, but we all thought it was hilarious, and Martha laughed it off too. She’s the bosses’ daughter and she has a dog too. She bent down to pet Bandit and he ran right under her skirt. Owen, it was almost as if he knew exactly what he was doing. Before she could grab him he was between her legs and I swear we could all hear him licking,” Julie said, her face red as she told the story, laughing until she had tears in her eyes.

“Uh oh, now I’m going to be embarrassed to go back in there,” I said, as we both laughed at her story.

“Don’t be, we all thought it was the funniest thing we’d ever seen and Martha looked at all of us and grinned. She said Bandit needs to give lessons to her boyfriend,” Julie said and she had tears running down her face now, she was laughing so hard.

“Julie, I’m glad they all took it that way, I’ve tried to get him to stop that. He hardly ever does it now and of all places and of all people, this had to happen today. I guess he’s seen me, I mean oops, I guess I need to stop before I’m the one embarrassed.”

“So, that’s where the little bugger gets his training, he watches you. I’ll tell Martha that,” Julie laughed and looked at me.

“Please don’t tell her I said that, I swear that just came out before I thought about what I was saying, I mean, gosh Julie. I’m embarrassed to hell now.”

“Don’t be, I’m just jealous,” she said and smiled.

“Uh, I, I really don’t know what to say now,” I said and looked at her smiling face. I knew what to say, but I waited to say it.

“Turn here and it’s the last house on this block, on the right, I live in mom and dad’s home, they moved to Florida.”

“Hey nice house.”

“Thanks,” she said.

I hurried around to open her door; I wanted to see if the flash of black lace panties was an accident.

It wasn’t; I got a really nice encore performance as she stretched her right leg to touch the ground. While she held the handle above the door with her left hand, I reached out to take her right hand and she held on tight as she stepped the long step top the ground. She looked up at me and smiled when I looked up from staring at her little tight black camel toe.

“Oops, I’m sorry, I need to be more careful,” she said as she slid from the seat, both her legs stretched down to the driveway, her skirt up to her pussy. She never reached for it, she just stood and her skirt fell back in place.

She smiled at me and turned to get Bandit. Her skirt was stretched tight over her butt and I had to resist the urge to throw it up over her butt, jerk those little black panties down and fuck her, right in her driveway.

We went in and she showed me where the bathroom was. While I washed my hands, she was back in the kitchen. I could hear her talking to Bandit as she rattled the dishes and closed the fridge.

She had each of us a plate, with a chicken salad sandwich with lettuce on it and a glass of water.

Bandit has never been a beggar, but today he sat in the floor and looked up at Julie as she ate.

“Bandit, don’t stare at the pretty lady while she eats, that’s bad manners,” I scolded him and he lay down in the floor facing the other way.

“MY GOD, he knows what you’re saying, doesn’t he?” she asked.

“He and I have gotten to where we can communicate pretty well.”

“So you’ve really worked hard to train him I guess?”

“Yes and we’re together all the time, and that helps. I catch myself talking to him and he sits and listens, I’m sure he knows my moods and the tones of my voice by now and reacts to them,” I said, trying to brush it off.

“You and he know each other so well, I’m wondering now if maybe he really did pick up on your other skills,” Julie said and laughed covering her red face with her hands.

“Well, I guess we all have our weaknesses and I sure have mine,” I smiled, wishing I could fake a blush, but I think it worked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.