Bandit - Cover

Bandit

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Owen Kelley has a Jack Russell Terrier, named Bandit. Bandit is good at getting the girls to notice him at the park. He likes to bring the girls to his owner. Bandit gets a treat, Owen gets some treats too. This leads them to meet a young nurse at the park, who owns a little female Jack Russell Terrier. Bandit falls in love, so does Owen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

I live in Little Rock, Arkansas and work for major agricultural chemicals manufacturer as a field representative. I have a big territory covering 8 counties in the flat lands of the ‘prairie’ between the White River and Little Rock, then on to the Mississippi River where rice production is the dominant crop, mostly in east central Arkansas. I call on local dealers, handle product complaints and make presentations on all our products at sales meetings. Some meetings are held with the retail dealers in my territory and their sales people, in order to help them sell our products to their retail customers. This business is very competitive and we compete for a large share of business from the dealers and their farmer customers.

Each year, the company I work for comes up with new incentive programs for all the sales reps to offer the retailers as well as their farmer customers to help me and the other sales reps get a major share of the business. I love this industry and I love my job. With salary, bonuses and commissions, I make a healthy, six figure annual salary.

Since this industry depends on agriculture, it’s always a busy spring and summer; with corporate and dealer sales meetings in the winter. The late summer and fall months are mine to do as I wish, hardly ever having contact with my regional manager.

I was fortunate to hire on with this company right out of college, after having worked as a summer intern two years in a row. I was raised in the south and this was a perfect fit for the company and me. I’ve been with the company nine years; I’ve never been married, even though I came close right before I graduated from college. Sometimes I still hurt about that one. I do date a lot now, but it’s women I meet in my travels or at the parks where I jog.

I’ve always been an exercise nut and jog each day, sometimes at 5:00 a m, just to get my run in before leaving out for the day on the road.

I have a two year old Jack Russell Terrier named Bandit, that I got from a friend of my Mom when he was just seven weeks old. He’s only thirteen inches high, has a smooth coat and is predominately white with one black spot on his head that covers his right eye. If you know anything about Jack Russells you know they come with a full tank of gas, pre-wired, batteries included and fully charged.

I mean they’re as hyper as a hummingbird on pure granulated sugar cut with cocaine. Bandit is running wide open even in his sleep, he never slows down. If he’s going to the kitchen for a drink, he’s running so fast, he slides across the room, then runs back across the room again, just to slide once more, before he remembers he wanted a drink.

I enrolled him in a three week obedience training school as soon as they would take him, which I was told would save his life as well as mine. I have no doubt they were right too, I would have killed him if I hadn’t.

I’m not going to tell you my dog is smarter than your dog, but Bandit is SMART. He and I have bonded like I never thought we could. We did it by us being together each and every day since I got him. I had done my homework on JRTs before I bought him; they need constant supervision, and training over a lifetime, just to keep them occupied. They have a never ending yen to ‘go’, and if they’re left unattended, they’re gone.

Since I am constantly on the go with my job and I love to jog and go to the park, we were a perfect fit.

He and I went through some very trying times when HE was training ME. We finally came to a stand still and worked out a deal; he would do exactly what I wanted, if I let him run his ass off in the park, without a leash, as long as he stayed in sight of me. He had to agree, that when I blew his little whistle, no matter if he was smelling of a cute little poodle’s ass, he had to cut it short and come back, NOW.

I had to make some concessions too; Bandit gets to travel with me on my sales calls and all of my meetings. I take him with me when I have to be gone overnight also; he’s a big hit with the females, humans and dogs alike.

When I check in a motel, I try to go to the same ones over and over, as I travel. If there’s a female desk clerk, I put Bandit on the counter and he knows its show time. He can run from one end to the other, slide right to the edge, turn a flip and run back to jump up in my arms. He’s smart as hell too, what dog isn’t? He learned quickly that he gets more of his favorite treats when he shows off for a pretty girl.

Bandit has one weakness, well he has more than one, but the others concern him more than anybody else. He likes the younger girls and women that run the jogging trails. I like looking at them; he likes to bring them back with him, thinking he’s done just what it takes to get a treat.

Bandit really likes it when he brings one back to me that we both like and I take her home with us. He gets all the treats he wants and I get all the pussy I want. We have this deal remember?

Bandit is not only a registered JRT, he’s an RGG, which stands for Registered Girl Getter, I gave him the papers myself. Bandit proved once again he deserved his new papers, right after I gave them to him. His actions on this day served to fine tune his abilities as a girl getter.

We were on a two day swing through the southern part of my territory, making dealer calls and just doing some visiting with friends and acquaintances. The town where I liked to stay when in this area didn’t have a developed city park with jogging trails, so I asked a waitress at the cafe where I ate breakfast, where the joggers hung out on the mornings and afternoons. She told me they all used the high school track, since school was out.

That afternoon when we arrived at the school track, Bandit was happy; he saw people running and a few little dogs running too. He and I had made three fast laps around the track when I spotted a young girl wearing ear phones that had just entered the track, running ahead of us. I knew she had to be high school age, but Bandit didn’t really care, he liked her. Hell, he didn’t cull many.

We passed her after following her sexy butt for over a half a lap, she looked good, even if she was young. When we went by, she pulled her ear phones off and yelled at me, “That is the cutest dog ever, what breed is he?” she asked, after I slowed to let her catch us.

“He’s a Jack Russell Terrier,” I said as she ran beside me, looking at Bandit as he showed off for her.

“I’ve never seen one before, he is just adorable, would you mind if I pet him, he is friendly isn’t he?”

“Sure, you can pet him, he likes pretty girls and he loves to be petted. When we make it back to the other end, I’ll take him out on the school yard and let him run.”

“Gee thanks, you don’t live around here do you? I mean I’ve never seen you run here before.”

“No, we live in Little Rock. We’re just here for the night.”

“I want to find out where I can get one just like him, what’s his name?”

“His name is Bandit, because of the little black patch over his eye; by the way I’m Owen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.