Mrs. Brown Goes Dogging by Mistake
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mrs. Brown is quite normal in almost every way except she wished she had more of a sex life now that her Harry seemed less interested in carnal relations beyond his "once a week" routine. Now her next-door neighbor the oversexed Mr. Anderson is ready to take her and her dog to the dog park for some exercise. She gets more than she bargained for when they wind up in the dogging park as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism  

Gloria Brown was not a particularly sexy looking female.

Here she was, all married for just over ten years and no little ones to show off at family gatherings and nothing but a roll of fat over her pubic mound to show she was in good health and not in need of any vitamins to make her systems work better now that she was in her thirties and not a young woman any longer. She wanted to go on a diet but that would mean giving up her tasty snacks. That was not an option and in the choice between attracting some horny stranger to her honey nest and giving up those well-deserved calories, Mrs. Brown decided in letting things go on as normal and using a tissue to wipe her lips from snacks rather than some silly man’s gift of lust.

Her Harry was humping her fairly regular, at least once a week for as long back as she could remember. He had slacked off a year or two prior just about the time that the stuck up Westcott sisters moved in right next door. That Sadie and Margie were pushing forty and seemed to need her Harry for ever so many emergency repairs that had the poor man in a twizzle he was that exhausted when his job was done next door. When the sisters told Mrs. Brown they didn’t bother with undies anymore because they only slowed a prospect down, she had to rush upstairs to the small bathroom to take hers off and let her privates breath a much-deserved sigh of relief of losing their control-top blues.

She had no complaints on that score of husbandly performance of duties judging from all her married sisters with multitudes of little ones and husbands that stayed on their side of the bed unless it was a birthday or Christmas. They all used such excuses to cuddle and copulate like co-conspirators in some criminal act of abnormal design. It didn’t take much to get her Harry all excited and she knew right where he liked her fingers early in the morning to start him all happy for a hard day’s work.

The postman had taken to massaging her neck in the mornings and she certainly didn’t object because he let his wandering fingers stray down to her fanny and her flanks in a way that Harry seemed to have lost interest in of late.

It certainly didn’t seem like she was doing anything wrong because she knew the poor man had recently lost his wife of thirty some-odd years and was in need of all the feminine favors he could find on his boring route.

Finally, she consented to bending over the downstairs railing in the hallway for him to fumble down her knickers and sink his manhood into her unused feminine folds with uniformed precision and a speed that took her quite by surprise with a warm feeling of being filled up with manly liquids in a way that she loved best.

The postman did his best to help her lose some of her unwanted fat by having her strip stark naked after locking the front door and making her go up the long staircase at a gallop and when she came down to the bottom, he would shove his business up her bum to help her “metabolism” work wonders to get her slim. She had to agree that the more he shoved and the more cream he deposited in her thirsty rectal recesses, the more she would discard and the scale was modestly brought down a kilo or two. It seemed a strange way for a well-behaved female to shed some weight but it was a lot better than giving up her morning sweet bun keeping her overly-generous bum in place.

The sisters thankfully moved away and her Harry was back like clockwork adjusting her private parts to his liking and making her feel wanted and desirable like younger more attractive females with all the modern tricks they learned in ladies magazines to attract male attentions in the nocturnal hours. She was more than satisfied with Harry’s weekly deposits to her box of heated desire even if it was only by a singular somewhat disinterested spouse with no address other than their home.

Now that the postman had taken up with the young tart down at the railway station with her big boobs hanging down like a pair of swinging grandfather clocks keeping rhythm with his steady dick in constant motion, Mrs. Brown went out and bought a pedigree boxer with an ugly face and a long tongue that made her think thoughts that she didn’t think quite proper for a stable, well-organized housewife with a Harry in the home.

She had caught her Boxer boy shagging the next door neighbor’s French Poodle with his overbearing shaft and the closed-mouth husband watching with a grin on his unshaven face like one would expect from a man that banged his wife up against the bedroom wall and made her say, “Do it to me, Mister Anderson, before I melt right down.”

It was indeed unfortunate the walls were so thin and she had to confess she had used a thin glass to hear the sounds of Mr. and Mrs. Anderson copulating more than once. She made certain her Harry didn’t hear her because he would feel unwanted all the same.

The horny neighbor was a good ten years younger than Mrs. Brown but he did find her generous bottom to be an interesting sight at times when she was bending or otherwise engaged with her shapely legs spread open and her knickers on display. Of course, these days, Mrs. Brown had shed her need for knickers and Mr. Anderson was suitably rewarded for his patience in waiting for her bending figure to give him the target he liked the best if the truth be known to one and all.

He mentioned to his still-attractive neighbor with the heart-shaped flanks that he took his “Fifi” to the dog-park at the edge of the highway as it was much easier to not get involved in the required “picking up” for all dog-owners in the district and he could have a smoke in peace because he wasn’t allowed to light up in the home.

For some reason, she promised to meet him there with her Boxer, Benjie and they could talk about doggy matters and why silly spouses don’t want their partners to smoke even though they had done it all the lives and it wasn’t hurting anyone.

On the day for her excursion to the doggy park, Mrs. Brown put on her orange tinted lipstick and looked at her pretty round face in the mirror.

“Oh, my, that won’t do at all!”

She wiped the orange stuff off her face deciding that it made her look like a fruit loop or some punk-rock faddist with a yen for finding guys with terrible tattoos.

Then, she put on the deep red tone that the postman always told her made her look so sexy with a hardened dick between her pretty lips. She didn’t like his tone of voice or his macho attitude when he told her that but he more than compensated for it by telling her she was pretty and really talented in sucking a cock. That went a long way into making her feel a bit more contented to know a man found her sexy no matter what the reason or what she did to make him happy at moments of sheer carnal bliss.

They walked their dogs together and she sat down on the handy bench with her neighbor friend with his penchant for humping his still attractive wife into the bedroom wall and make her shout for joy.

“This is a nice place for exercising a dog, Mister Anderson. I hope your Fifi and my Benjie don’t get up to any mischief for we will be looking for new homes for a litter of puppies not too far down the line.”

He smiled and told her,

“Not to worry, Mrs., Your boxer boy is valued as a guard dog and my Fifi is about as clean and pretty any bitch can be and still stand still for a good humping like a good little bitch with a proper attitude.”

Mrs. Brown blushed what with all the talk about “bitches” and “standing still to take it” because it made her wonder if Mr. Anderson was inclined to put a smile on the face of a close neighbor with similar energy for a needy bitch on two legs and not four.

He must have caught her vibe because she found herself on her hands and legs taking his weight on her back with lots of gusto in a way that she was certain her disinterested spouse would definitely not approve.

She got creamed good and proper and even used her mouth.

They had walked the dogs and she had taken it doggy style in a way that the younger generation would approve of her bending over style.

Mrs. Brown pushed down her skirt and ran a comb through her mussed up hair. She swallowed down a can of beer that Mister Anderson took from his van. He must have had a cooler because it was as cold could possibly be on one of the warmest days of the year.

“Mr. Anderson, I see that there is little park for the youngsters with slides and swings and the like, but what is that place on the back end that has all those cars and people just wandering around looking like they are in the wrong place for exercising kids or dogs since they don’t appear to have either from the looks of things from here?”

He put his hand to his mouth and signaled her to be careful of what she said as if someone was listening to every word that they said.

“That’s the dogging park, Mrs. not the dog park or the kiddy park. You got to be real careful about going over there. Come with me to my van and I will show you exactly what they do over there.”

Mrs. Brown put her hand into Mister Anderson’s big paw and he led her into the back seat of his van with the nice cushions underneath.

Before she could voice a single objection, the over-sexed neighbor had her knickers down and was introducing her to the world of “Doggy Style” humping that their dogs did with talented ease.

Mrs. Brown was transported to a paradise of multiple orgasms and she was happy that her husband was working overtime and unlikely to be knocking on her door of opportunity for some nocturnal honey. She flooded poor Mr. Anderson more than once and he thanked her with a nice solid spanking and words of advice about not spreading her knees for the ungrateful bastards over at the “dogging park” not to be confused with the dog park or the kiddie park where things were all above board and strictly by the book.

Since their dogs were having lots of fun just running around the dog park and the nannies and the mums were tending their little tots Mrs. Brown convinced Mr. Anderson to pretend to be her hubby and lead her into strange encounters in the “dogging park” nearby.

She paid close intention to his instructions and held a shawl over her head to hide her face and stuck her heart-shaped bum out the back window just flapping in the breeze. The evening breeze fanned over her fanny and she knew she was totally wet deep inside. Of course, some of it was Mr. Anderson’s responsibility but she wasn’t complaining in the least.

Mrs. Brown’s heart and pulse was going a mile a minute and she felt the tentative touch of unknown rough man’s hands.

After a bit of hesitation because horny men are somewhat cautious in matters of carnal connections with a sexy target with identity totally unknown, she felt the wet and wonderful touch of a wandering wand of flesh starting to push up inside her feminine folds with a hardness that made her pant in a doggy bitch of a way. She was not a well-brought up and ladylike female at the point and Mr. Anderson lost no time in unwrapping her red lipstick covered mouth with his happy warrior looking for some surrender of the oral kind.

Soon, Mrs. Brown was taking it all from both ends for the first time in her life and she vowed it would be repeated because the dogs needed their exercise to keep them healthy and well-trained pets both inside the house and out.

She made some tea for her Harry and was glad that her little Benjie was unable to spill the beans because he know a lot about her that she didn’t want to spread about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.