Blind Luck - Cover

Blind Luck

Copyright 2007 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 05

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 05 - Gary 'The Coroner' Rochester fully understands and lives the SAS motto - Who Dares Wins, and his platoon's unofficial motto of - Just Do It. Be it combat or moving in with their lover, once they make up their minds they make a plan, and then they immediately get on with doing it. This is the story of how the Blind Luck of a storm changed his life and very quickly leads to his marriage earlier than originally intended. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Wednesday

Waking to the alarm I playfully slap Mel’s arse when I hop out of bed. Grabbing clean shorts I head for the shower. I no sooner have the water adjusted than Mel joins me while asking me to wash her, which I do. We both enjoy my washing her breasts three times. She hops out to be replaced by Jo for a similar wash, and then Candy. At one point Candy leans forward and Jo leans in to place my dick at Candy’s entrance while she says, “Fuck her good, she really needs it.”

With a nod yes and smile I slide in all of the way when I pull Candy back on to me instead of thrusting in. Keeping her hips locked to mine I move back against the shower wall as I push her head down. Jo stands there watching us, and her expression shows she doesn’t know what I’m up to. Although Candy baulks when I start to push her head below her chest she keeps bending while I push. She’s soon bent double with her head almost on the floor between her ankles. I pick her up to move her forward until she can’t stand without my active cooperation, then I place her feet back on the shower floor further apart. Like this my dick is bent down inside her to make a lot of contact between the top of my dick and the bottom of her vagina while I fuck her.

I motion Jo to put the towel on the floor and to sit on it. She soon gets my message and sits down to play with Candy’s breasts. A few slow thrusts followed by a hard fast full length pussy pounding. I just get started when Candy moans with her first orgasm. She must have been really ready for a fucking and needing it. After she has several orgasms I move back a little so my body doesn’t hit so hard. After a few more fast thrusts I’m coming in Candy while she has an orgasm. I withdraw and move back so she can stand up. She turns around to kiss me before saying, “Fuck, that was something else. The way you had me pinned there I’d no room to move and I was at your mercy. Last week I doubt I’d have enjoyed it, but I now trust you to not hurt me in situations like that. Once I realised that being unable to move made me hotter. Is that why Ellie really gets off when you physically dominate her?” I smile as I agree before we finish washing, get dried, and get dressed.

This time I get a shock at breakfast. We arrive to find Mel cooking bacon and eggs with toast, well cooked too. She smiles and says, “Yes, I do know how to cook properly. I just haven’t had enough energy to do so of late. But I now do, since I’m eating right.” We all smile and dig in.

After breakfast I take Mel to the station, the girls to school, and I head in to the office to check a few things. Candy has music today so I won’t see them until after they get home because I’m taking Jenny shopping this afternoon.

The Office

On arrival I check with the boss’ secretary, and there’s nothing for me from him or the Board, ditto with my check on the office renovations and the new computer room. Everything is on track with both.

I pack my reference books in boxes and put them in my car because these are all my personal property. Since I’m now officially working from home I pack all of my personal stuff to put it in the car. I’m almost finished when Alison finds me and asks for my notebook computer. I hand it over since it’s company property and she has full responsibility and control of all company computing assets. I follow to her office where she opens the notebook up with her administrator account. She copies the data files and personal settings to a USB drive before swapping drives then rebooting from another USB drive. I smile while I watch her run the program to totally zap all of the files and data on the hard drive before putting in the discs to rebuild it with a clean install of our basic company image. I smile while I watch her place the data USB drive into a brand new top of the range portable computer with a heavy duty case, this is more like the older laptops with a bigger screen and case than the lightweight notebooks. After transferring my data she logs out then places the item in an aluminium case with a shoulder strap which is a computer case that doubles as a briefcase before giving it to me with a slip of paper on which is written my new initial password.

She smiles while saying, “Here’s your new computer. I’ve already copied the data from your desktop and your server directory to this, so this is all you need. It has the latest versions of the specialist software you have along with all of the security upgrades. Your desk has a docking station for this on it, and beside it is another desk with your old computer cleaned and rebuilt as a basic build in case you want to just check mail etcetera while in the office or someone else uses the desk. This is the only computer with your specialist software. I’ve back up copies of your data stored on DVD and I’d like a monthly data back up from you. This has a DVD burner along with anything else you may want. It’s got wireless and you’ve a roving wireless ISP account set up. But you have to activate the wireless when you want to use it because it’s default setting is to disabled. This thing is the most expensive computer we’ve bought, it was ordered by the Chairman. The computer’s case will take being shot by most pistols and the carry case is stronger again. Technically it’s more than double your old desktop in power and speed.”

I smile while I sign for returning the old one and taking the new one. It must be technically hot stuff since she’s drooling while talking about it. I’m not that familiar with the technical side of computing but I recognise some of the terms and numbers, so I realise this thing is more than double the speed of my old Pentium 4 and it has ten times the RAM, a much bigger hard drive plus a full sixty-four bit system with a quad processor as against the old thirty-two bit one. Even I understand the point she makes when she says the new operating system and software is designed to best utilise the full capabilities of the processor with the latest open source software and is well secured. I thought the new stuff I bought for home was great, but this leaves that behind, far behind.

Just as I’m leaving the boss returns from a meeting with the Board. A very strange thing is he has a huge smile as Board meetings usually leave him depressed. He waves to his office, “The Board is impressed with your answers to the office space issue and are glad they don’t have to find new space. They’re so impressed they gave approval for you to go look at motor bikes. Tell me your preferred model. Make sure you pick something that’s good for around town but will also carry what you need for basic assessment or training assignments so you can use it for some of them too.” I promise to let him know by the end of the week.

I collect my mail from the Office Junior, this is a beginning clerical position for the person who does the running around, including getting and sorting the mail each day. I don’t get much mail through the company but what I do get is often bulky: industry magazines and updates etc., plus security update reports I get from the Australian Federal Police (AFP), Interpol, and a couple of security organisations. I get the AFP and Interpol ones as I’m a contracted specialist consultant with the AFP who needs these updates to keep current for that work.

For legal reasons the contract with the AFP is very complex with a very minimal retainer, only six hundred dollars a month that goes to the company. Technically the contract is with the company while I’m just the contract manager and senior specialist. Actually, I’m the only one named in the contract. One clause has the contract transferring with me if I change companies because it’s me they want, not the company. By having the company as the official contractor it means I’m covered by all of their insurances and I don’t have to go through a lot of approval getting to go and do things for the AFP; as the contract manager I just go and do it. It has an advantage in if I see the need to use any of the company’s other resources I can just organise to do so and then I see the AFP gets billed for it. The charge rates for my work when called upon are very high and I get ninety-five percent of them, but the company gets the retainer to cover administration costs. One advantage for me is I’ve an official AFP Special Officer ID able to go places and do things usually reserved for police only, but I’m not restricted by all of the police instructions. Another advantage is all of those security updates on the nastiest criminals and terrorists. Unlike the police I’m also able to collect any rewards for people I find and arrest, unless I’m activated by the AFP as a special officer before I find the bad guys.

I toss my mail in the top of my new aluminium company briefcase and leave the office. When I get into my car I realise my actual office is now in the aluminium case as the building is just where I get mail etc. With a smile I go to look at motorcycles.

After a word with some friends and some checks on the Internet I select the Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive with a bundle of accessories to make long rides easier. It looks more stylish than the others and I really like the handling when I take it for a test run. By lunchtime I’m back home sending John an email with the information.

I sit down to read my mail while I wait for Jenny to call me when she gets home, changed, and she’s ready to go shopping.


Shopping with Jenny

Jenny must’ve raced home since she calls within a few minutes of the end of the school day and she’s already changed to a short dress when I arrive to pick her up. I later find out she got a lift home.

We go to the swimwear shop in the mall. She’s excited about getting a new swimsuit because her old one is long overdue for replacement. The manageress smiles on seeing me, and her eyes go up on seeing a new schoolgirl. Jenny selects a nice swimsuit of her choice then we go to the far corner where I have her try on a couple of tight white one piece suits and choose one which fits like a second skin. Jenny can’t understand why I got a one piece, but the manageress and I do. The tag by the maker says the material becomes translucent when wet since it’s for sunbathing only; she’ll look all but nude once wet. Then the Wicked Weasel bikinis and her eyes pop at how small they are. Blushing hard she selects one and goes to put it on.

Jenny walks out wearing a robe over the swimsuit and asks why I want her to wear something like it because it hides nothing. I say, “That’s why,” and get an odd look from her. “I want to have the fun of watching how others react to seeing you in the suit.” Another odd look. “Close the robe and stay here, I’ll show you why.” I walk across the store to where a woman is checking swimsuits with a teenage girl and a teenage boy. I ask the woman, “Excuse me, Ma’am, may I borrow your son for a moment to demonstrate something to my friend over there about the outfit she’s wearing?”

The woman laughs and says, “You best ask my daughter, Zoe, about borrowing her boyfriend to look at another girl in a swimsuit?”

Zoe looks over to where I’m pointing and asks, “Why do you need Rob to demonstrate something about her new suit to Jenny?”

I laugh and say, “Jenny is in a suit I picked out and I wish to prove to her it’s as effective as I think it is. My aim is to put her in a swimsuit that’ll make the boys who see her in it come in their pants. I now need a teenage boy to demonstrate the effect.”

The boy gasps while Zoe and her mother laugh. Zoe says, “I doubt there’s any swimsuit Jenny could wear that’ll make Rob come in his pants just from looking at her.”

I grin as I say, “Wicked Weasel.”

Her eyes go wide, “You’re buying her a Wicked Weasel suit, they’re so expensive? OK, you can use Rob for the test, if he agrees. I still think he won’t come in his pants because Jenny has nothing to show. I’ll even bet you he won’t. If he does you can fuck me.” Her mother gasps.

I up the ante, “If he comes in his pants I’ll buy you a suit just like Jenny’s and you model it for us while I take photos, we can fuck later. If he doesn’t you get your choice of any suit in the store at my expense. Is it a bet?” She grins as she nods. I think she’s underestimating Jenny as well as underestimating how horny and responsive teen boys are.

We all go over to the corner. I stand Rob, Zoe, and her mother near the wall with Jenny about two metres in front of them. I whisper to her, “Undo the sash and hold the robe shut. I’ll open the robe and hold it. I want you to step forward but let your arms fall back a bit so the robe slides naturally off your arms, stand with your back straight. Once free of the robe turn around real slow then bend over to pick the robe up off the floor. Got it?” Jenny nods while blushing deep red. I look up at our audience to see the manageress has joined the line. I say, “Ready for the unveiling?” They all nod yes so I reach around to take hold of the robe.

I watch Rob when I pull the robe apart to give them a full frontal of Jenny in her almost non-existent bikini. His pants tent when the robe opens up and the tent vanishes when she steps forward. Zoe reaches over to place her hand on Rob’s dick, and she’s surprised to feel the limp dick with damp pants. Jenny steps forward, her arms go back, pushing her breasts forward, she turns around, and bends over. Zoe is surprised again when Rob’s pants tent and go slack a second time. Jenny picks the robe up and turns to face them. When she stretches while slipping the robe back on Rob’s pants tents and he comes a third time.

A gulping Zoe blushes, “Shit. You proved your point, which range is it?” I point to the range, Zoe selects a suit in her size, and heads to the change room. I’ve Jenny remove the robe again so I can take some photos of her. She half smiles and does so. She’s putting the robe back on when Zoe walks out in a robe as they keep a few in the change rooms.

Zoe walks to the place I had Jenny start her display and opens the robe to let it slip off her shoulders. I thought Jenny’s little light coloured bush looked good on her near nude body, but Zoe is clean shaven and her larger pussy lips seem to be pouting about being on public display. I have her turn around real slow while I take photos as Rob drools. By the time Zoe goes through a few poses for me and bends down to pick up the robe Rob has filled his pants three more times; amusing all of the ladies. Closing the robe Zoe says, “OK, now about the fuck.”

I interrupt, “I live with Candy and Jo now, do you know where they live?” She shakes her head no so I give her the address. “We’ve some more shopping to do and we’ll be back home in about two hours. Be there then, wearing this swimsuit. We’ll have dinner then spend time in my spa where I’ll fuck your brains out.” She nods. It’s clear Rob isn’t happy with me fucking his girlfriend, but he knows he has no say in this. I turn to him, “I know you don’t like this but Zoe must meet her obligations, even stupid bets. But think about this: Zoe now has a new expensive and revealing swimsuit she’ll feel obliged to find places she can wear it. Not only will you see her in it often, but other guys and girls will see her in it while she’s on your arm.” He smiles really big.

Jenny puts her dress on over the swimsuit while I pay for everything before going to a girls’ fashion shop further down the mall. There I have Jenny model some underwear and fashionable clothes for me then I select a very revealing outfit and I let her select two for herself that are more modest.

Naturally, when we get home she has to model her new clothes for Jo then stand still while Jo describes them to Candy. When I get Jenny home to Barry she again has to model her new clothes, which elicits some shock and comments from Barry when she gets to the special bikini. I leave them after telling her to pack all of her new gear for the weekend and to be ready to go away straight after school because I’ll pick up her bag before I collect her from school. She half smiles and Barry laughs.


Zoe’s Visit

I get home just before Zoe turns up with Rob and her mother. They enter and sit in the lounge room chatting with Mel and the girls while I start dinner. My cooking dinner is a real surprise for the visitors.

After dinner I stand and wave Zoe to get up too. When Rob and her mother get up I ask, “And where do you think you’re going?”

Her mother, Beverly which I found out over dinner, says, “To watch.”

I half smile, “No watchers allowed. If you insist you can come as my fuck toys and I’ll organise for you both to be well fucked too.”

They look a bit stunned. Zoe says, “I want them to watch.”

“Zoe, this can be just you and me or it can be the four of us plus anyone else I wish to include with the three of you as fuck toys for us all. Now, the three of you decide. I’ll even let Rob or Beverly out of the deal if they want, and they can sit in the car while waiting.”

They stop and talk in whispers for a couple of minutes while they look at Mel and the girls. Zoe turns to me, “OK, you’ve got three fuck toys.” I look at Rob and Beverly, they both smile and nod yes.

“OK, fuck toys strip and go to the bathroom for a shower by me.” While gulping hard all three of them strip, and are very red faced when Mel shows them to the bathroom. I turn to Jo and Candy, “Candy, call Ellie and Mandy, tell them what we’ve got and ask if they want in.”

In the bathroom I get a few things from under the vanity. When I put them in the shower unit Rob and Zoe look puzzled when Bev says, “Shit! I think we fucked up with this idea.” Zoe and Rob look at her.

I say, “I know you did. You wanted to embarrass me out of giving Zoe a very good fucking. Well, you tried to fuck with me and now you’re all being awarded the ’Royal Order of the Shaft with Knobs on.’ Not only am I going to give Zoe a good fucking I’m going to see you all get a thorough fucking.” Rob is worried when I wave him into the shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.