Blind Luck - Cover

Blind Luck

Copyright 2007 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 03

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 03 - Gary 'The Coroner' Rochester fully understands and lives the SAS motto - Who Dares Wins, and his platoon's unofficial motto of - Just Do It. Be it combat or moving in with their lover, once they make up their minds they make a plan, and then they immediately get on with doing it. This is the story of how the Blind Luck of a storm changed his life and very quickly leads to his marriage earlier than originally intended. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Saturday

Waking up early I put on a tracksuit to do my fitness exercises in the backyard before my shower. I’m cooking bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast when the rest appear as they go for their showers. It’s at this point I remember I haven’t shown them the gazebo or it’s contents. Surprise, everyone is very quickly through the bathroom and at the table just as the food is ready. I glance up at them about this miracle, to be greeted by Candy saying, “With that lovely smelling breakfast to hurry us up, you must’ve known we’d be quick getting ready.”

I smile, “That’s OK. After breakfast I’m going to make you all squeal with delight twice within two minutes.” This earns me a big smile from Joan, a look of delight from Candy, and a concerned expression from Mel. I’m quick to wash up, and I leave everything to dry on the drip tray beside the sink.

Leading them from the kitchen I have them hold hands with Candy in the lead and I tell them to close their eyes. Taking Candy’s hand I lead them out the back door while I tell them where we are, where we’re going, and I remind them to keep their eyes shut. When I open the gazebo door Candy cocks her head to one side when the hinge makes a slight noise. She takes a large sniff and smiles, I’m sure she can smell the chemicals but she keeps quiet. I lead them in and I place Candy’s hand in the water. She smiles while she squeals with delight, confirming my thoughts on her guess a moment ago. Her squeal causes the other two to open their eyes, and they squeal as well. I describe it all to Candy.

As predicted, a moment later they all squeal again when I tell them we’re going shopping for new bikinis for each of them at my expense because they’ll need them for the hot tub. Actually, they’ll need them for walking between the house and the gazebo because you can’t see into it. I do plan to enclose a walkway later, but after the bathroom is done since I think that may get extended. Several minutes later we walk inside and I ask, “Mel, I hope you don’t mind, but I’m having some people draw up draft plans for a better bathroom. I’d also like your permission to renovate the kitchen. I’ve not yet done anything on that as I know you’ll want to have a good say about it. But they can come out and speak to us any time we want them to.” She turns to give me a very thorough look before nodding yes when she smiles, making it clear she’s accepting my involvement in their lives on a long term basis.

Visitors

We’re ready to leave when there’s a knock on the front door. I open it to see a pretty schoolgirl I half recognise and a very tall Junoesque woman. I’m just above average at 176 cm and this woman is so tall I have to look upwards, she’s about ten centimetres taller than I am. Despite being solidly built my shoulders are only average width and my muscles aren’t obvious. Her shoulders are wider than mine and her top and short skirt show off her fit body. She’s not muscle bound like a body builder, but she has very good muscle tone with a bit of padding all over. Her breasts aren’t over large on her, but they would be huge on any woman of a smaller size. The girl beside her is a little taller and more rounded than Joan or Candy, but she looks like a toddler compared to the woman. Joan and Candy are 150 cm tall, and this girl is over a hand’s width taller, all three are fit with nice orange sized breasts on trim bodies. Mel is an older version of Joan and Candy at about the same height as this girl, I should have described the girls earlier, sorry.

I smile at the couple, “May I help you?”

Mel speaks over me by saying, “Morning, Ellie, Mandy. Roo, this is Mandy, the girl Candy was talking to last night while you were fucking her and her mother, Eloise. This is Roo, my daughters’ lover.” Both the girl and mother nod at me while they enter the house, and they’re surprised at the new furniture.

Ellie takes charge and leads the way to the girls’ bedroom, stopping in the doorway for a moment. There’s something about her manner that’s familiar. I watch her real close for a few minutes before I make the connection with an old lover from my Army days. I wonder if she has the same personality quirk as Geraldine did. She’ll be lots of fun to play with if she does have the same personality quirk as Geraldine.

Both of the two new ladies are going gaga over Candy’s computer and she’s just lapping up the attention while she shows it off. Being blind Candy is rarely the centre of envious attention like this, so she’s making the most of it while she can. Standing in the doorway I say, “Mandy, I see it’s ten minutes to nine and you have an overnight bag for your sleepover as well as bringing your mother along to look at the furniture. So all that’s left is for both of you to get your clothes off so I can fuck your brains out, like we discussed last night on Skype.”

Both Mandy and Ellie turn to stare at me. Mandy smiles and Ellie says, “What?”

“You were in the room when we discussed it. In fact, it was after we set that up you turned Mandy’s Skype connection off. So get your gear off and get on the bed ready to be fucked.” Ellie stands up to loom over me while she glares at me. I put my hand on her sternum and I push hard so she falls over backward onto the bed. I climb on the bed and kneel either side of her chest, “You heard me, get your clothes off.” She opens her mouth to argue, so I grab her chin with my left hand and apply pressure, “No arguments, get stripped.”

She winces with the pain of my grip and says, “Like hell I will,” while she tries to buck me off.

“I think you need a gag to stop you talking.” Using my right hand I undo my pants to pull my dick out while I move up the bed to be sitting with my arse on the upper slopes of her generous breasts. Releasing her chin I use my left hand to lift her head when I place my dick against her lips while I say, “Ellie, start sucking my dick. Joan, stick a pillow behind her head.”

Ellie glares at me until I grab her chin with my right hand and pull her chin down while using my left to hold her head still. It takes almost all of my strength, but I do force her mouth open then I push my dick in. When my dick slides along her tongue she shivers, relaxes, and starts to lick my dick while sucking on it. Man, I’d only thought I’d had my dick sucked before, if she applied any more suction she’d suck it clean off. Feeling her hands touching my backside I glance over my shoulder to see Ellie undoing her blouse and her bra, which does up at the front. I undo my shirt and pull it off while she undoes her skirt, and Joan takes our shoes and socks off. I wait a couple of minutes to enjoy Ellie sucking my dick before I move back to stand up for us to finish getting undressed.

Looking around the room when I drop my pants I see everyone else is nude and playing with their pussies. Turning around I go to the nearest set of drawers and open a couple. After a couple of tries I find a pair of stocking socks. Taking the stockings I move to the bed. I turn Ellie around on the bed and straddle her chest, a move she wasn’t expecting me to do just then. I tie the stockings to her wrists and the other ends are very loosely tied to the bedposts. She stares at me for a moment, then weakly struggles. The knots are loose enough she can pull free with ease, if she really tries to get free, but her attempts are half hearted, at best. With a big grin I stand beside the bed to slip a pillow under her arse. I get back on the bed between her legs and spread them very wide before I play with her very wet pussy. Boy is she ready. The rest are all staring at us with very wide eyes.

Mounting Ellie I slide in and start giving her a good hard fucking while I say, “I think you’ll make a nice fuck toy slave, won’t you?”

She shakes her head no, moans, heaves her hips, and shouts, “Fuck yes, Master,” while she has an orgasm, soon followed by another which is joined by the sounds of the spectators reaching their own releases. I pound her hard and fast for some minutes before filling her when I come too. Slowing down I lie on her and stroke her face for a while. Moving to the side I fondle her breasts while we smile at each other.

After a few minutes rest she shakes her left hand free of the tie and releases her right hand, proving she was never really controlled by them. She smiles at me while saying, “That was the best damn fuck I have had since Mandy was conceived. How did you know which buttons to push? And yes, I’ll be available for you whenever you want me, Master.”

“You have such a physical presence I felt sure you really wanted an Alpha male to dominate you. So I gave you what you wanted. I’m sure the only reason you came around today was to see if I’d dominate you as you got interested after Mandy told you about our arrangement.”

Smiling, she leans down to suck my dick back to life. Once it’s back in action she says, “Now I want to watch you take Mandy’s cherry. I’m sure you’re man enough to do us both properly.”

I smile when moving toward the visitor chair Mandy is in while she watches me with concern. Scooping her out of the chair I turn and toss her onto the bed as soon as Ellie gets up off it. I follow Mandy and lie down, sucking on one breast while playing with her pussy. When she starts her next orgasm I move over her and enter her while she’s distracted. Her eyes pop open when I breach her hymen, so I continue my entry until our groins meet. I stop while she catches her breath, a full minute later I start a slow fuck when she tells me she’s ready.

Mandy is a delightfully active and vocal person, and she’s soon bucking hard while she yells out. She has a couple of orgasms right on top of each other then goes limp. Smiling, I withdraw and turn to Candy.

Lifting Candy out of her chair I lower her on to my stiff dick, using my hands under her arse to lift her up and down while I walk to the bed. I hold her to me while I climb on the bed and lay her down prior to starting a good fucking rhythm. After a few orgasms she whispers for me to bring Joan over to fuck her right beside her.

Being a gentleman I do as I’m asked and I withdraw to get Joan. She’s in her chair and exhausted from her self play, but not too exhausted to not enjoy me picking her up to place her on the bed beside her sister. When I slide into her Candy rolls over to suck on one of Joan’s breasts while playing with the other. It only takes a few minutes for Joan to have several orgasms, and she ask me to stop because her pussy is very tender. Withdrawing I look at Mel, and I can see the concern in her eyes so I move on to approach Ellie again.

Ellie’s eyes go wide when I just push her against the wall and slide in to give her another fast and furious fucking for a few more orgasms before coming in her again. I help her back to the bed, and we both take a rest on the very crowded bed for several minutes.

We take our time getting up to head to the bathroom for showers. By the time we’re all bathed and dressed it’s nearly eleven in the morning. That was a very pleasant diversion, even if it did make a mockery of our planned shopping expedition, but we still have time to do most of it, especially the high points like the bikinis.

Ellie goes home to do housework while the rest of us go shopping for clothes for Mel and the girls, they really do need new clothes to wear.


Shopping

Arriving at the nearest major mall we stop for an early lunch before starting on the shops. We’re a funny sight when we commandeer a couple of tables in the middle of the food court. We pile a bunch of mixed foods on them and eat from all of them. We get a lot of attention because I’ve three pretty schoolgirls wearing form fitting clothes and they take turns to sit on my lap for a kiss and cuddle while we eat, each gets five minutes before shifting, closely timed by Mel. I take my time finishing my meal to make sure I give them equal time. We clean up our tables and then it’s off to the shops.

Having just had food on my mind I pull out my mobile phone while we walk and I call Rats. He’s happy to slip my party of six in, but tells me to arrive at 8:15 p.m. after the first party at a table should be finished. He does have a good laugh when he says, “What’s going on, Mate? Last week you were here with one schoolgirl, the other day with a different two, and now you’re bringing five. Are you working your way through the whole school in small party groups?”

I can almost hear him gulp when I say, “No, just my two girls from the other night, their mother, their best friend, and her mother. We had a group exercise this morning where I fucked all but my girls’ mother, as she’s not yet ready for that. So it’s just my two girlfriends, their mother, and my other two sex slave lovers.” My ladies all have a good giggle at my end of the conversation. Joan and Candy tell the Mandy and Mel how good the food at the restaurant is.

The first stop is a swimwear shop where I enjoy watching them choose bikinis, two each: a sexy one for use at the aquatic centre and one for hot tub use that’s almost non existent. Next is a teen girls clothing shop so Jo and Candy can buy new underwear and sleep wear, all to suit me, plus some nice clothes for going out after school. I also get Mandy one full set of going out clothes from the skin out.

On to a women’s wear shop for some underwear, night wear, and outer clothes for Mel. While there I ring Ellie for sizes and I get her one going out outfit. The obligatory stops for shoes and handbags to match the going out gear, then a hair salon for a quick trim for us all.

It doesn’t sound like we do much shopping, but it takes us to the 5:30 p.m. closing time, and most of it is pleasantly spent looking at my sexy schoolgirls in lingerie, or skimpy bikinis, or getting changed. We head home for a snack and to start getting ready to go out as we have only two hours for them all to get ready.

While we’re shopping I have a lot of time to think and plenty of time to speak with them all, most of it being about our relationship and the future. Both Joan and Candy make it clear they intend a permanent relationship with me in some manner, so do I, and Mel is happy to go with what we want to organise. I’m still concerned about Mel’s mental and emotional balance. Mandy isn’t so sure about her involvement being permanent or very long term, but definitely for several months, and she’s at a loss to know where her mother stands. At one point I’m leaning on a counter watching the parade of ladies in bikinis while I think about the last few days. I reflect on how I was cruising through life with a schoolgirl lover when the storm arrived. I hadn’t intended to have sex or a relationship with Joan, but she started it and I wasn’t committed enough to Sue to stop Joan. Then the shock of finding out Sue is cheating. We’d agreed ours wasn’t a long term relationship but we’d be true for the duration. Sometime between leaving the bushes and reaching the car my mind had reviewed all I knew of Joan and I realised we were well matched and I really did care for her, much more than I ever did for Sue. My emotions are not quite settled again when I learn the young girl I fell in love with last year is part of the deal. It’s while I’m doing all this thinking I acknowledge somewhere in those first few hours I realised I loved these two girls more than life itself, but it was all subconsciously and I’d been operating on that basis since then. I also think about how I should include into our family some others I really care about and love. Also, if I do bring them in, how will I go about telling them, and will it work. I think it will, but I’ve got to think about it some more, a lot more, before I take some action about it.


Saturday Night

Arriving home we remove the tags from the clothes and we put them away before having a large snack. I get in for a very long shower. I’d intended to be quick, but I just couldn’t say no to a succession of lovely ladies wanting to join me to have me wash them, even Ellie turns up to have me wash her because Candy called her to come over to join the line up to get washed by me.

We all change in the lounge room so they can show off their new underwear and clothes to each other, I join them for the great show they all give us. We’re ready to go at 7:30 p.m., just as the taxi cab I called for arrives. I’d ordered an eight seater taxi mini-bus when we got home. We pile into the cab while I give him the street address, so we head off with the ladies chatting about the new clothes. Ellie is very surprised about how well the clothes I bought fit her without her being there.

We’re still chatting when we arrive and I pay the cab while the ladies get out. It’s only when we enter the restaurant Ellie notices its name, her face goes pale, and she says, “Please, I’d rather not eat here. Can we go somewhere else?”

I reply, “No, we can’t. I’ve reservations here. What’s the problem?”

“I know the owner. We had a big fight some years back and we’ve not spoken since. I’d rather not see him at all.”

“That’s very interesting, Ellie, because I know the owner too, and he’s a very good friend. I’ll handle him if he gives you any trouble. Just behave yourself and don’t start any trouble.” She looks unhappy when she nods her agreement.

When we walk in I see Rats in the middle of the restaurant, one of the staff spots us and tells him. He turns and smiles when he sees me, and then his face loses all expression when he looks over my group. I hear Ellie gulp and Mandy whispers, “Shit, it’s Uncle Pete.” I turn to look at her because I’ve known Rats for years and I never knew he had any siblings as he never mentioned any in our discussions about family, and we had many of those while sitting around shooting the breeze.

He walks over and nods at me while saying, “Ellie, Mandy, long time no see. Why now?”

I interpose, “I think we should all go in the office, Rats, to sort this out as these two ladies are my guests.” He nods and leads the way.

In the office he turns to me and says, “You should know I haven’t spoken to my sister since we had a big argument about a year before you and I first met. Eloise had a good business and got conned by a gold digger, but she wouldn’t listen to me about him. A few years into their marriage I arrived home on leave to find him at home supposedly in bed sick but he was screwing the neighbour’s under-age daughter. I beat him up so bad he spent a month in hospital. He was going to have me charged until my solicitor showed him the several photos I’d taken of him with the girl before I hit him. I blackmailed him into signing everything over to my sister before he walked out of her life with a fancy car and ten thousand dollars in the bank. Eloise and I had an argument about my interfering in her life and we haven’t spoken since. We both seemed to be happy with that, so why did you have to bring her here?”

In a very stern voice I say, “Rats, you never mentioned having a sister, so why should I ever consider having to worry about bringing your estranged sister here as a guest?” He gives a slow nod as his reply and agreement. “I’m in this now and I intend to resolve it. I know Ellie will stand there and do as I say as she’s my slave, aren’t you, Dear?” Rats’ head jerks around to look at her while she nods, and he’s shocked. “And you’re going to stand there and take what I have to say as I know you don’t want to get me mad at you, do you?”

Fuck no! You’re right, I don’t want you to beat me up!” This gets surprised looks from all the ladies, so he turns to them, “I’m big and strong and well trained, but this mean mother is much better trained and a hell of a lot meaner. I’ve seen him in action in unarmed combat, and he’s extremely lethal while I’m just deadly. We’ve had training bouts in the past, and he’s always beaten me by a wide margin. I know he can beat me, and if I start a fight with him Muddy will get very angry with me too, so that’s two reasons I won’t fight him.”

“Good boy, now stay a good boy. Ellie, is what he said about your ex-husband true?” She nods her head and she starts to speak, so I hold my hand up. “Rats, you owe her one very, very big apology. I’m sure you were pissed off to see him cheating on your sister like that, but you interfered in her personal life without even discussing it with her. You should have taken the photos, had them developed, and then shown them to Ellie. Then let her take what action she wanted. For all you know she may have been very happy to keep him around while she used those photos to make him behave. But no, you had to jump in with both feet. Things may have gone as they did, but it was Ellie’s decision to make, not yours. You had no right to actually do anything without Ellie’s approval first. If you don’t believe me on this try asking Muddy about it, as I’m sure you haven’t told her about it, either.” He stares at me, then slowly nods before leaving the office. We wait for him to return.

A few minutes later a very angry Mudcake leads him into the office with a strong hold on his ear, which she’s nearly twisted off, she says, “Get on your knees and apologise for being a damn stupid interfering arse hole.”

We all try hard not to laugh, but we can’t keep the smiles off our faces. Ellie’s eyes go wide when he drops to his knees to beg her forgiveness. I watch a number of emotions cross her face. After a moment she starts to cry when she drops to her knees to place her arms around him and say, “You stupid bastard, why couldn’t you do that all those years ago?” She looks at me, “Thanks, Roo. You’ve no idea how much this has been hurting me!” Mandy kneels down to join the family group hug. Then, when Rats starts to cry too Mudcake joins the family huddle as well.

I smile and say, “I think I do, Ellie. I’ve two half-sisters I love but I can’t see them because my visits cause them too much pain and nightmares. They were very young when they saw me correct a mistake of nature by killing my step-father when he beat our mother to death. I love them a great deal and I miss them a lot, but it’s best for them for me to stay away, so I stay away. We were very close before that night, so I know how this must’ve been eating away at you once I knew about it.” Everyone but Joan and Candy stare at me because I hadn’t told them about that part of my life before now.

We all take several minutes to get our emotions and ourselves back under control before leaving the office and Rats shows us to our table. We sit down to a beautiful meal. During which we discuss many things, including my insights into my emotions earlier in the day. When I mention I love Joan and Candy and I intend our relationship to be for life if they’ll have me they don’t speak. They just squeal with delight while both jump on me at once, getting us some odd looks from around the restaurant. The other ladies smile at us. I say, “Mel, I’d like you to be part of our family as well, as you’re such an important part of our lives. I know you’re uncomfortable with some of that, but you need to give it serious consideration. Ellie, I also want you to stay as my slave for as long as you want to, the same for you, Mandy.” They both smile and give me pensive looks while they think on what it means to them. I make a note to later talk to Jo and Candy about some others I love too that I’d like to have involved with our lives on a permanent basis.

When I’m drinking a hot chocolate after the meal we get a visit from Muddy and she says, “I hope you don’t expect to see a bill after what you did for us tonight. I know you can argue with Rats, but I doubt you’ll win against me.” I wisely admit defeat and nod acceptance of her decision. Hell, I want to eat here again and she could get me banned.

Walking in the Sand

It’s about a quarter to eleven when we leave the restaurant. The beach is only a few streets away so we walk down there to look at the water in the moonlight. After a few minutes we take off our shoes and socks to go for a walk in the water’s edge.

While we walk Ellie asks, “Where do you know Peter from, and why do you call him Rats?”

I smile, “At one time he was my team leader in The Regiment and his nickname was Rat’s Arse; shortened to Rats because it was quicker to say than Sergeant. We spent some time together keeping each other alive in situations that made staying alive very difficult. That tends to make for very strong friendships amongst those involved.”

She nods, “What’s your nickname?”

“I was a trained medic and the designated sniper. Part of my work was to check the target for useful information. Since I was a doctor type who checked the dead for information they called me The Coroner.” She laughs at that, so do the rest who don’t already know.

We spend a lot of time talking about how we’ll get organised within our relationship and how they’ll fit in. Ellie says, “For the moment, I think my involvement will have to be on weekends or odd days because I still have a business to run plus a house to look after. I’m still not sure about how long I’ll be part of this, either.” I nod my agreement.

About midnight we call for a taxi to go home. They don’t have any mini-buses on duty so we squash into one of the larger taxis designed to take a wheel chair passenger. With Ellie in the front seat, me on the floor in the back, the girls sit on the bench seat with Mandy and Candy using the single lap seat belt in the middle around both of them. At home we change and go to sleep with me between Jo and Candy plus Mandy behind Jo. It’s been a busy day with a highly emotional evening so there’s no playing tonight, just sleep to recover from the day.


Sunday

Waking up with a girl you love in your arms is wonderful, and having another girl you love behind you with her arms around you is even better. I start to fondle Candy’s breasts and she says, “I prefer a good fucking.” Not being one to refuse a lady I let go of her to move over her to get a towel as she spreads out. I return with a towel, to see her lying in the middle of the bed with her legs spread wide while Jo and Mandy are sitting against the bed head with big grins and spread legs. Smiling, I slip the towel under Candy and kiss her all over as I caress her. As I move up her body she runs her hands all over me and caresses my body. When I reach the right position Candy grabs my dick and puts it in her. As she does this I move my upper body from side to side to rub her nipples with my chest. Our groins meet and Candy’s arms wrap around my chest as she tries to pull herself against me.

A few thrusts later I lower my upper body to rest a little on Candy as her moans increase. I enjoy the way she pushes back at me. Too soon she starts to tire and I near my limit. As she comes down from another orgasm I thrust forward to fill her as I come. She sighs with pleasure. Withdrawing from her I move up for her to suck on my dick. Last night she told me she likes to do that, and I tell Mandy to eat Candy’s pussy; what a lovely way to make two sexy girls happy at once. I love the way the girls love a straight forward hard fucking.

Candy soon has me stiff again so I smile at Jo before I take hold of her legs and turn her around to lie across the bed. After sliding a few pillows under her hips I enter her. She’d been enjoying the show with some self play. She smiles as I start a fast rhythm while she thrusts back at me. Several minutes later she slows down so I do the same and lower her to the bed. I look up to see Candy and Mandy smiling as they watch. Well, to be truthful, Mandy is watching and describing the action to Candy while they both play with their pussies. I stand up and walk out to see what’s happening with Mel and Ellie in the other bedroom. I’m saving Mandy for a little later.

Entering the other bedroom I find the two women in a sixty-nine, I expected that as we hadn’t been quiet next door and they didn’t join us. Moving to the bed I lean down to kiss Mel on the forehead before standing and placing my dick at the entrance to Ellie’s vagina. Grabbing her hips I pull her back as I thrust forward and bury myself in her. Her head comes up as she yells, “Fuck yes.” I fuck her to several orgasms and pull out. I look up to see Mel staring at my stiff dick and licking her lips while otherwise looking scared stiff. I see this as confirmation she likes sex but is scared of being badly hurt during vaginal sex with a man. I wonder what her ex-husband used to do to her and what sort of a shit he was to cause such fear in her about regular sex.

Leaning over I kiss Mel on the forehead and fondle her breast, “Slip that juicy pussy into Ellie’s face, I think she still has enough strength to eat you to a few orgasms.” Mel looks up at me and smiles as she realises I’m not about to force her to have sex with me. As I turn from the bed I see her sliding into position with Ellie while smiling at me.

Back in the girls’ bedroom I find Candy being double teamed by Jo and Mandy. Moving up behind Mandy I spread her legs wider and slide in, but not as hard or fast as with Ellie. I thrust away for some minutes while she has a few orgasms before I come in her. As my dick shrinks she slumps on the bed with a sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.