Blind Luck
Chapter 02

Copyright 2007 by Ernest Bywater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 02 - Gary 'The Coroner' Rochester fully understands and lives the SAS motto - Who Dares Wins, and his platoon's unofficial motto of - Just Do It. Be it combat or moving in with their lover, once they make up their minds they make a plan, and then they immediately get on with doing it. This is the story of how the Blind Luck of a storm changed his life and very quickly leads to his marriage earlier than originally intended. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Thursday

Luckily for me my boss is one of those who doesn’t watch the clock, just the pile of completed work. So it’s no problem when I ring up to advise him I’m going to be late in and I’ll also be finishing early because I’m moving house at short notice. I ring him at home about 7:30 a.m. because I know that’s when he gets home from his morning run. I promise to be in for the 10:30 a.m. meeting with a client.

After making the call I get in my car and I drive to Joan’s place via a grocery store to get some food for breakfast. When I arrive I let myself in to find Joan and Candy wandering around in their panties while they get their school clothes ready before having a shower. They’re stunned to find me heading to the kitchen with a box of groceries when they walk from the laundry with their school clothes in their hands. Joan gives a mild squeal while Candy blushes when she realises someone else is in the house. I put the box down and move toward Candy while saying, “I can’t help it, I just have to taste these.” She smiles when I lean down to kiss and suck her breasts. They taste as delightful as they look and I say so, thus making them both giggle.

Hearing footsteps behind me I continue what I’m doing until I hear Mel’s “Harrumph.” Then I move over to kiss and suck on Joan’s breasts for a moment. After standing up I turn around to find Mel standing there in a well worn and nearly see through nightdress. She says, “I know you weren’t here last night when I checked on the girls. What are you doing here now?”

I smile, “Getting a delicious eyeful of lovely tits before cooking a healthy breakfast for us all.” Her eyes go up while the girls smile. “I also kiss and suck on any tit on open display.” I lean down and kiss Mel’s left breast which I can see through the partially open nightie. Mel squeals and tries to pull away, but I have an arm around her and she can’t go anywhere. A moment later I stand up to see her blushing hard. “Not bad. If I like the look of the whole package when I get a chance to view it, and if the girls don’t mind, I may end up with three girlfriend lovers instead of two.” Mel blushes harder while Candy giggles and Joan gulps. “Now you lot best get showered and dressed while I get breakfast organised. I pick up the box and head for the kitchen while Mel heads for the laundry as the girls head for the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later they’re all dressed and are very busy eating the French Toast I’ve made, washing it down with fresh milk. When the girls start to rush while they eat the food I tell them, “Take your time as I’m driving you to school.” When we finish breakfast I drive the girls to school while Mel does the washing up before going to work. On the drive to school I discuss how they think their mother will handle my being open about our three way relationship and it being physical.

They think she’ll deal with it well. Candy says, “I think Mum will take you up on the four way offer if you let her know you’re serious about it. I think it’d be good for her, and I don’t mind.” When Joan adds her agreement I promise to give it some serious thought. I give them both a quick kiss when I drop them off at school, then I head off to work.

Work

I arrive in plenty of time to make sure everything is done and ready before the meeting, and I sit in on the meeting with the client. The client is happy with everything done so far and he’s asking for a lot more work to be done. Greg, my boss, is about to agree to it when I say, “Thank you. We’ll be happy to start on the new work as soon as we’ve an agreement with signatures on a new work contract and payment for the work just finished.” Two of the client representatives smile as the other one gives me a nasty look. Greg sees the look so he doesn’t correct me. There’s something about the third person that doesn’t feel right all through the meeting, so I ask for payment just to see his reaction; which I don’t like.

After the clients leave we draft a new contract to cover the new work. I also suggest Greg tells the client’s chairman of the Board we’ve concerns about the activities of their senior accountant, as he’s the one who wasn’t happy about us being paid straight away.

After the meeting I leave work for the day to go shopping.


Note: Two months later we learn the chairman called in the police fraud squad and they did a quiet investigation. The accountant was arrested and most of the money he embezzled was recovered before he could make off with the several million dollars he’d been milking out of the company. We get a nice bonus for picking up on that for them, and I get most of the bonus. He’d been hiding his work by shuffling money between accounts while paying all of their bills late. Our wanting immediate payment caught him short in his money shifting set up so having to respond to that caused him concerns about how to manage it.


Afternoon

At a good furniture store I speak to one of the staff with good ideas on furnishing a house. I describe the house and what each room is used for, with the room sizes plus the door and window locations. With her advice I select and purchase the furniture needed for each room. The bedrooms get a king sized bed with a king single bed as an overhead bunk, plus matching clothes cupboards, drawers, and desks for each room. A four seat and two single seat lounges with a matching entertainment cabinet and tables, and a large wide screen high definition digital television for the lounge room. A dinner setting with chairs for the dinette. A fridge for the kitchen. A washing machine and drier are on the list. Three sets of linen for the beds, towels, bath mats, and curtains. It’s all in the store’s stocks and they can deliver it just after lunch tomorrow. A bathroom specialist is my next stop to plan a new bathroom which includes a large four seater bath with built in spa and shower above it, plus a long vanity. I order a ten seater outdoor spa with an enclosed gazebo. They’ll be around tomorrow afternoon to deliver the outdoor spa / gazebo unit and finalise the plans for the bathroom after they take some measurements.

Next to see is the people about decent personal computers, Internet service, and satellite television. That’s soon organised for delivery and installation tomorrow. The computers were the hard part. The network is to be set up as part wireless with a wireless router, but not like a normal one. Most wireless is able to be easily penetrated because the standard access key encryption isn’t that strong, but this network is very different. People usually set up a wireless router to also be the ADSL router, and anyone who gains access to the wireless can access the whole network while using the Internet connection. A computer security friend of mine told me how to set this up in a safe way. The wireless router uses a very strong key encryption process, but that can still be beaten by anyone with the right software and time. So the wireless feeds into a computer that acts as a shared file server and the Internet gateway for the network with the ADSL modem router off it. Both routers have NAT (Network Address Translation) and security settings with a firewall. The network and gateway interact with a 64 bit encryption program different to the wireless key encryption. So anyone who connects to the wireless can’t talk to the other computers as they require another encryption process to be understood, nor can they hit the Internet since it’s available only through the encrypted gateway, which an outsider can’t talk to. I’ve three networks with two NAT systems separating them to get a nice mix. Using static IP addresses means an outsider can’t get the gateway IP via any process like DHCP once they hack into the wireless network. All three internal networks use reserved addresses, if any of them get out on the Internet they get trashed at the first external router.

The IP addresses work like this: the ADSL router and gateway talk to each other using two IP addresses in the range 10.x.x.x (10.1.12.220 and 10.1.12.221) while the gateway talks to the wireless router via another Network Interface Card (NIC) using two IP addresses in the 192.168.0.x range (192.168.0.5 and 192.168.0.6), the wireless network has the wireless machines set up to use IP addresses in the 172.16.x.x range (172.16.52.x). With both routers also hiding the IP addresses for each side of them from the other and the gateway doing the same it’s hard to tell what address is in use on the other side of the link. The matter is further confused since the normal home process is to have the wireless router to also act as the ADSL router for the Internet access, so many people will see it as having no Internet access. Also, the normal process is for all of the machines in one network to have the same IP address range. The above mishmash will send most hackers crazy trying to sort it out, but it’ll take them ages to do so if they’re good enough to do it, and by then the IDS (Intrusion Detection System) will likely have caught them and be back-tracking them. There’s no way to lock down a wireless or Internet connection to be absolutely secure. All you can do is to make it very hard for them to get through. Also, the wired PCs use 10.2.x.x addresses.

With everything organised for delivery tomorrow I head to Dad’s to get my boxes of gear to move them to my new residence. I intend to hit Mel, Joan, and Candy with a fait accompli. If I ask, Mel will find objections. After putting my fifteen boxes into the girls’ bedroom I check the bills and pay the overdue utilities over the phone. Later I’ll talk to Mel about the rest before taking any action on paying them out.

Just because I look at not spending any money I don’t need to spend doesn’t mean I don’t have it. I’m well paid, I get a part medical pension from the Army, plus interest on compensation and inheritance savings so I’ve lots of money and I can afford all this. I just object to paying high rent for a place I use half the time that can be robbed while I’m away.

By the time this is done it’s time to pick up the girls, and we detour via a grocery store to stock the kitchen with food. They’re amazed at the huge pile of food I buy, despite leaving the majority of the fridge and freezer stuff for a few days so I can load the new fridge with it. We end up with two trolley loads of food before I’m happy, and both of the girls are stunned. Then we go home to spend a lot of time putting it away in the fridge and kitchen cupboards. It takes some time because we have to clean out and rearrange most of the kitchen cupboards to get it all stored.

Candy Cane

The next order of business is to sit down to watch television. I sit on the lounge with Candy in my lap while Joan selects a program to watch. Since Candy can’t see the television it makes no difference to her when I lay her down to undo her blouse. She giggles when she realises what I’m doing. It’s hard to tell how she feels about my actions when she doesn’t help, nor does she hinder me. But she blushes beautifully when I roll her over after I get her blouse and skirt off. She knows I moved her to undo he bra so she must expect to be nude soon, but she doesn’t do anything to stop or help me.

After undoing her bra I slip my hands inside the straps when I push them down her arms while slipping my hands in to fondle her breasts. She sighs when I make contact. I roll her back over to remove the bra and caress the rest of her body, causing her to gasp when I reach her pussy. This gets Joan’s attention so she turns from the television. Her eyes almost pop out as I’ve undressed her sister and she didn’t even see me start. I stand Candy up to slide her panties down while I squat on the floor beside her. Once I get all of her clothes off I stand up while undoing my pants. While I let them drop I slip my shirt off. When I lean in to take Candy into my arms and kiss her we’re both nude. She gasps and wriggles on feeling the skin on skin contact, and Joan is giggling while she watches us as the television is forgotten because of the show at home.

Breaking the kiss I kiss my way down Candy’s body while caressing every part of her. Standing behind her while cupping her breasts I say, “This is one very tasty Candy cane.” Both of the girls giggle.

After I slip a couple of the cushions off of the lounge to the floor I guide Candy down to lie on them. She’s has a huge smile on her face when I kiss my way over her body. Reaching her mouth I kiss her, and her tongue is very eager when it enters my mouth. After I confirm she’s a virgin I take my time to enter her while I make gentle love to her. Candy shows more force than I expect from her light build when she breaks our kiss to wraps her arms and legs around me during her first dick induced orgasm. She comes several times before I do. She coos into my ear when we cuddle for a few minutes afterwards.

After I withdraw from her Candy runs her hand along my body to take hold of my dick and say, “I may be a Candy cane, but this is Candy’s cane. I want a very good caning with this on a regular basis.” I laugh and I agree to her demands when Joan has another orgasm while masturbating. Candy and I get up to take a mutual shower. Joan is surprised when I return with us both in clean clothes. Yesterday Joan told me about them both being on the pill for some years, so I’m not worried about getting either of them pregnant. Anyway, if I do I can afford to care for them.

A little later I go to the kitchen to start getting a nice dinner ready to cook. Candy joins me, and I instruct her in how to peel the vegetables by touch; something I learned in the Army. When you’re in enemy territory and hungry at night you soon learn to identify and prepare local foods by touch as you don’t want to show any lights that can attract unwanted attention. Also, you want to smell like the locals do and eating their food does that after a little while. Naturally, this also applies to foods you don’t need to cook first, so I also learned to eat a lot of vegetables raw.


Evening

Dinner is almost ready to serve when Mel arrives home. She walks in and stops in the lounge room to take a couple of deep sniffs. I know she can smell the aroma of our earlier sex lingering in the room. She has a sort of knowing smile on her face when she reaches the kitchen and she sees the dinner cooking.

With a very wide grin she checks everything out and says, “Four veggies with some lovely steak. I could easily get used to coming home to a hot meal. Where did all of this come from? I know I didn’t have any steaks this morning!”

I grin, “I bought some food because I have to feed Joan and Candy to build up their stamina so I can better enjoy our love making sessions. Since I’m cooking for the three of us it seems rude not to include you.”

She laughs, “Thank you. And what do you mean Joan and Candy? I thought Joan was your new girlfriend.”

I smile, “Since we have to take Candy with us it only seems fair to include her in everything we do, and I do mean everything. I think she doesn’t expect to have a normal boyfriend / girlfriend type relationship, and she’s too nice to let her presence crimp her sister’s activities. While Joan cares about her too much to leave her out of them. They both know me from other places and like me. So they decided we’ll have a nice three way relationship. Before cooking dinner I confirmed it by making love to Candy in the lounge room while Joan watched. We all enjoyed the action.” Mel gives me a pensive look for a moment, then she slowly nods before she helps me move the food from the pots and the grill to the plates and the table. I add, “Both of the girls think it may even get better if we were to enlarge it to a four way relationship with me fucking you as well.”

That surprises her and she drops the pot she just emptied. Turning to me she gulps, “I admit, after this morning, I’m very tempted. And after finding you taking such good care of us I’m even more tempted. But I’m just not sure that’d work in the long term, due to a number of personal issues of mine.” I simply smile at her and leave it at that, for now.

The food is on the plates and the meal is ready so I call the girls to come to the table while I put cold milk and fruit juice out on the table to drink with the meal. I watch Mel’s eyes widen with surprise when she sees the extra foods in the fridge, and I can see she’s now wondering how much food I did get for here.

When we sit at the table I ask the girls about their day while we eat. After we finish I’ve the girls help me with the washing up, followed by going to the lounge room for me to check their homework. They’re both upset when I insist they do all of their homework, and I even have them redo some. They’d been getting away with being very slack due to Mel being too tired to check it too well, but I won’t allow poor or sloppy work from them.

It’s getting very late by the time I’m happy with the way they’ve done their homework, in both quantity and quality. Mel glances at the clock and she gives me a quirky look, it’s clear she’s wondering when I’m leaving. I smile at her, “Mel, you get to make a special decision tonight. Since this is my first night staying in this house you can decide whose bed I spend the night in.” Mel sits up straight while both girls smile and giggle.

Mel says, “Tomorrow is a school day. I won’t object to you staying overnight on the night before a non-school day, but not the night before a school day. Go home now!”

I shake my head no, “I need to be here to see you all get good meals for breakfast and dinner. I don’t intend to travel back and forth across the city twice a day. I’ve been boarding with my father and step-mother, but they need the bedroom as their two boys are now old enough to need a bedroom of their own each. Earlier today I moved most of my gear over here so I can set up as a boarder here. Over the next few days you can work out how much board I’m to pay you and we’ll negotiate. But I’m living here from now on, so I am home, already. The night before school I won’t keep the girls up late making love to them, but I’ll be sleeping here cuddled up to a sexy female. Now you can choose who it is I cuddle up to tonight: Joan, Candy, or you.”

Her shock increases when start to I speak, and she starts to reply, stops, starts again, and stops again. I stand and walk over to her. Tilting her head up so she can look at me, “I’m now in charge and I’m staying here. You may like it, or not. I don’t care which, although I’d prefer you to like it. You’ll accept it and adjust to it, as you’ll be the grandmother of my children, unless you decide you want to have my kids too.” She’s stunned and she gulps before she gives a slow nod yes. I return to my seat while both of the girls look at us.

Mel looks at Joan and Candy. Both are smiling and nodding at her. She turns to me, “Since I’ve the only double bed it’d be best if you slept with me. But no sex. I’m not ready for that sort of a relationship with you. Tomorrow night we can talk about sleeping arrangements for the long term.”

I nod my agreement, and we’re soon heading off to bed. I go into the girls’ room to get some clothes while they change into their night clothes. I soon see food isn’t the only thing in short supply around here. I take my clothes into the other bedroom, where I surprise Mel while she’s taking her dress off. I don’t think she expected me to just walk in while she’s changing. She starts to say something, but ends up just putting her worn out nightie on before climbing into one side of the bed. Putting my clothes for tomorrow on a chair I strip down to my briefs and climb into the bed on the other side after I turn the bedside light off. Moving across the bed I snuggle up to Mel and wrap my arms around her, pulling her in close to me. Very soon I’m asleep while I just hold her to me in a warm cuddle.


Before falling asleep I think about the last two days and how Mel must think I’m being very pushy. However, I’m used to being in charge, making decisions, and acting on them. To date events have proven my decisions and actions to have been the best for all involved, so I’m confident about how this will turn out. A little later I fall asleep.


Friday

On waking up to the alarm with a stiff dick I let go of Mel to roll over to turn the alarm off. I get out of bed to get a towel and clean briefs while I go to have my shower. Turning around I see Mel sitting in bed looking at my stiff dick with a half smile on her face.

I go to the shower via the girls’ room, and the three of us go for a wash. They elect to take turns in the shower while I wash them. Joan enjoys looking at my stiff dick while Candy enjoys playing with it at every opportunity she has. We’re almost finished when Mel joins us in the bathroom to find Candy playing with my dick while she says, “Now you take good care of this Candy cane of mine, as I want another serving of it tonight.” We all laugh when she exits the shower.

Mel gets in with me and I wash her hair before feeling her all over while I wash her, and she does the same to me before we get out and dried. Back to the rooms to get dressed, and to the kitchen to find Joan has the cereal and milk out for us while she and Candy are eating a breakfast of cereal and fresh fruit. Mel raises an eyebrow at the food before turning to check the cupboards.

After evaluating the load of food in the cupboard she looks at me while she gets her own breakfast. Several minutes later she says, “I see, by the cupboards, you’re serious about living here. I thought you were just trying it on last night. But no one fills the cupboards like that unless they mean to use it all. Thank you.” I smile at her, and she adds. “I don’t start work until noon today, so I’ll do some housework before I go. We’ll discuss the rest later.” We all smile as it’s clear she’s accepting my presence in their home. After breakfast I get up to prepare to take the girls to school again.

I won’t be taking them to school every day, but I want to establish we three are now solidly linked together in their minds and the minds of the others at the school. While we drive I say, “I can’t be sure of being able to pick you up this afternoon, so be prepared to make your own way home. If I can make it I’ll be here before school’s out. If you don’t see me here waiting for you go home via your usual travel method. OK?” They both acknowledge my instructions. At school we’ve a few spectators when I give them both a good kiss before they enter their school grounds.

Today is another easy day at work, just a class lesson plan change to finalise and hand in: I’m personalising it for the client’s needs. My work is all finished by eleven o’clock. The trouble with being a highly paid specialist instructor is the workload isn’t even or constant. I’m on regular pay because it’s cheaper and easier for them to ensure I’m around when they need me, but it also means I spend many of my days either working long hours flat out or with little to do. It’s all due to the cyclic nature of the work itself. But it does have its advantages, like today. I can leave work before lunch with a clear conscience about not leaving something undone, and the boss won’t mind because he knows I’ll be on deck whenever I’m really needed.

Back at home I find Mel has left for her work, so I start organising for the deliveries due to arrive soon.


Afternoon

The first thing I do is strip the beds while I gather all of the dirty clothes ready for washing. Next is taking the beds apart and stacking them on the front verandah. The old washing machine and clothes drier soon join the pile, so does the lounge room furniture, plus the dinette table and chairs. When I’m taking the chairs out two of the neighbours walk up to ask what’s going on. I tell the ladies I’m preparing the house for new furniture to be delivered. One asks what’s happening with the old stuff, and I tell them it’s for sale very cheap. Just then the bathroom people arrive, so I take them to the bathroom. They start measuring up while using instruments to locate pipes etc. They’re only in there a few minutes before they come out happy, just in time to meet their truck delivering the spa and gazebo for the back patio. I show them where I want it, and leave them to get things set up.

I get back out the front just as the two neighbour women decide what they’d like of the old gear. We discuss it, and they want about half each so I sell it all to them for two dollars each. They don’t believe me when I give them the price, but they soon accept it then rush home for the money. One of their husbands is out of work at the moment, so he’s dragged in to help cart the furniture away before I change my mind on the price. While they do that I tell them I’ll have a fridge for sale in a few days for three dollars, so both ladies dart in to have a look at it. I leave them to it when the furniture store van arrives.

The bedroom furniture is first off, straight into the bedrooms, desks, cupboards, and drawers, then the beds. They set the beds up for me while the neighbours move the clothes from the existing drawers to the new ones after I ask them to. They get the sets of drawers they empty for me. When they see the new linen they offer to make the beds when they’re put together. I accept the offers and thank them while telling them they can have the old linen as well.

The ladies are making the beds while the delivery men are setting up the lounge room and the dinette, followed by the clothes drier and washing machine. The last item in is the fridge, which they take through to put where I want it in the kitchen. They plug it in, turn it on, and check it works OK before handing me a sheet to sign for everything. They take all of the packing material away with them in their truck. I walk through the house to check on the spa.

They have the area for the spa ready for the gazebo. I chose a spot where a cement slab had been placed for a shed or something, but it’s now just sitting there empty. The workmen have attached 100 mm by 100 mm boards to the edge of the cement slab, and they’ve filled the space with something as fine as sand, but it looks like gravel. They’re now busy laying paving tiles on this. They’re fast workers, and I tell them so. One of them says, “We’ve done this at least once before.” While they laugh I figure the number may be closer to a hundred or a thousand times.

The doorbell rings, so I’m back to the front to show in the guys with the satellite television link gear and the computers. Nine computers, five on a wired fibre optic network with four laptops on a wireless network as described earlier. The gateway and the desk machines are connected to a switch so our main network is behind the gateway and the two routers. They’re setting things up so the satellite television can feed the wired network via the gateway as well as feeding the television. The gateway is managed remotely, and our four desktop computers have twenty-six inch wide-screen monitors. I leave them busy setting up the gateway, switch, etc. in a nice cabinet in the corner of the lounge room. The fibre optic cables will be run through the walls, they’ll run those when they get into the roof to set up the satellite dish.

I check the front verandah to find all of the old furniture is gone and the ladies have left, taking the old linen with them. They’ve been kind enough to put the new linen away in the new linen cupboard in the laundry, and they put the washing on for me. They’re very nice people.

Outside the men have the paving tiles down with the spa in place while they start erecting the gazebo. It’s at this point I notice water running into the spa, and one smiles, “You missed seeing the pipes for the water and power, didn’t you?” I nod yes, so he shows me where they’d lifted some turf to lay a thin trench for the water and power. I notice the water pipe and external power socket are changed to suit the spa’s needs. “The shop people often forget we need to change the pipes and sockets. There’s an extra eighty dollar bill for the work, we’ll write it up when finished. OK?” I shrug, because I should have thought of that.

It’s nearly three in the afternoon when all of the new furniture is in, the spa will be ready within the hour, they tell me, and the computers will be finished about then too. The girls won’t recognise the place with all of the new furniture and things.

I’m just standing there feeling a bit smug about things when Dad arrives with his trailer. He has the new television he promised me, and the last of my gear from the old place. We take the television in and I set it up on a chest of drawers in the girls’ bedroom. I also have him help me move their old television into Mel’s bedroom. It’s at this point I realise I don’t need my big chest of drawers and it’ll look out of place. Dad doesn’t need it or want it, so we take the drawers out to transfer their contents to the drawers I’ll be using. I set things up with my clothes in Mel’s room for now, so the furniture is balanced between the two bedrooms and it looks neater.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.