Blind Luck - Cover

Blind Luck

Copyright 2007 by Ernest Bywater

Cover and ToC

Erotica Sex Story: Cover and ToC - Gary 'The Coroner' Rochester fully understands and lives the SAS motto - Who Dares Wins, and his platoon's unofficial motto of - Just Do It. Be it combat or moving in with their lover, once they make up their minds they make a plan, and then they immediately get on with doing it. This is the story of how the Blind Luck of a storm changed his life and very quickly leads to his marriage earlier than originally intended. Set in Australia.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   NonConsensual   BDSM   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Please Wait while image loads

Cover Art

The images are MCG, Melbourne.jpg by an anonymous source from the Wikimedia Commons is listed as being in the public domain, and Row of Californian bungalow in Tarcutta St, Wagga Wagga (1).jpg by Bidgee is used with his permission under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 licence. The adding of text, manipulation, and merging is done by Ernest Bywater.


27 June 2021 version


Table of Contents

Chapter 01
Wednesday Afternoon
Candy Capers
Changing Circumstances

Chapter 02
Thursday
Afternoon
Evening

Friday
Afternoon
Showing the Gifts
Computer Games and Calls

Chapter 03
Saturday
Shopping
Saturday Night

Sunday
Bus Buying
Evening

Chapter 04
Monday
House Hunting
Evening

Tuesday
Introductions
Evening

Chapter 05
Wednesday
Shopping with Jenny
Zoe’s Visit
Serious Talks

Chapter 06
Thursday
Afternoon
Friday
The Hotel

Chapter 07
Saturday
Gardens
Evening

Sunday
The Time Until the Wedding

Saturday Shoot-out
The Wedding
Also by Ernest Bywater

The title styles in use are a chapter, a sub-chapter, and a section.


Images

The Grounds Plan
The Upper Level
The Basement

All images are also available in high resolution at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ebk8ve052m0c1rs/AACohN7e_x8OuRFrn0EbQ2L6a?dl=0


Author’s Note: Over ninety percent of this story was written back in 2007, and it was originally planned to cover all of Gary’s life. However, due to outside influences I made a recent decision to cut this story to what is already written and fully outlined. So I chose to complete this story to a suitable break point of their wedding. While a basic story line concept is in place for the rest the lives of the characters there is no actual work or detailed story outline done at this time. Thus my decision to complete what was already done as this story and to publish it now. I’ll worry about any sequels later. Apart from some word and style changes the new work is added at the end of the sub-chapter titled Evening of the second chapter titled Saturday, and in the filling out of the text of the story outline following it. Although there are some scenes in those chapters that were part of the older writing.

This story was written during a time in my life when I saw things in a lot darker way than I do now. This was due to a number of external pressures and other events in my life in the decade prior to the time I wrote the bulk of this story. The result is the story is darker than I prefer to write now. This difference in my attitudes also makes it harder for me to finish the story in the same way as it was when I first wrote it, although I have tried to do so. Even reviewing, revising, and finishing what has been added since the original text was written has been hard, and it has taken me well over a year to complete this to where it is by doing a little bit of it at a time. Even so, I’ve cut back on a lot of the darker aspects of the story in the later parts of it which are the new work. The changes and later events make writing a sequel harder too.

Ernest Bywater
October 2018


Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.