The Tribulation of John Michael Steele
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 38 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

“And then it was six months after the death of the big man.

GMC was where Flo and I got our meds and treatments per our AIDS. It was also where the cons being helped by the Grimes Org. had been getting theirs as well. The schedules were all different of course, but on any given week day it was more than possible that we’d run into one or another of them. Rare though such meet ups actually were, they did happen. We didn’t socialize with any of them, the cons, but did get and give waves as would be expected in such meet ups. They all knew who I was and a few of them knew Flo on sight as well.

Today we were not being treated, not medically. Today, we were at GMC to pick up my daughter who will be treating us to lunch. She has some things she wants to run by us.

Flo and I were seated in the lobby across from the hall that led to the food court and gift and flower shops. Suddenly and I do mean suddenly, very suddenly I was frozen in my seat. I don’t even think I was breathing. She was coming toward us and talking to a man I knew very well, Marcus Milford, aka Blue Top. Oh, and her? Why Lily “I forgot my real name” of one-night stand fame. She happened to glance in my direction and, also suddenly, froze in space and time.

She dropped the big man’s hand she’d been holding on to and took a step in my direction. I stood. Flo, who was not frozen in space and time, reacted.

“Honey? Do you know her?” she said. I turned slowly in my woman’s direction.

Yes, well, sort of,” I said.

“Huh,” said Flo.

“John, right,” said Lily coming up to me. “You’re a little bit thinner.”

For the moment I ignored her and turned to Blue Top. “You know her?” I said, nodding toward Lily.

“Yes, she’s my wife,” he said, looking confused. Hell, that was fair, so was I. My phone buzzed. I answered it.

“Marcus, John and I had a one-night stand years ago,” she said. I’d heard her out herself as I talked on the phone.

“Selena ... yes ... okay ... We’ll wait ... yes, in the caf ... good,” I said and hung up.

“My daughter is held up. We’re going to be waiting for her in the cafeteria,” I said. I turned to Flo; she was already up and nodding down the hallway. We headed that way. And, even though there’d been no actual invitation to do so the Milfords followed us.

We secured a table off to the side of the area.

“Coffee, honey?” said Flo. I nodded.

“Us too,” said Lily, “I’ll help.” The two women trod off across the expansive dining area.

The big man looked across at me and didn’t look happy. “You fucked my wife!” he said.

“Yes, and don’t you think I should get a pass on that one. I mean given our history?” I said. The man looked down.

“I guess,” he said.

“You guess! You forced me to suck your cock, butt fucked me, and left me humiliated, naked and alone on the floor of that damn shower room!” I said.

“Your buddy Mantea got even for you,” he said.

“Even? Not hardly,” I said. “Question, does your wife know about the stuff you did to guys like me in there?”

“Yes, and no. I never told her anything, but she figures that it likely happened,” he said. “Comments she’s made since we reconnected after I got out.” I nodded.

“Keep it that way, okay!” I said. He nodded.

The women returned with the four coffees.

We sipped the coffees and kind of waited for someone to say something. Lily picked up the slack.

Flo was the only one of the little group out of the loop. I remedied that.

“It was the day I got out. I was hanging at the bar. She came up to me and asked if I would like to dance. Hadn’t been with a woman in fifteen years; there could only be one answer. We danced, we ate, we adjourned to the motel next door and spent the whole night getting our rocks off.

“Lily was granting me mercy, and boy did I need it,” I said.

“Berniece, Berniece Milford,” she said.

“Oh, okay,” I said. “You finally remembered your name.”

“Yes, well, I didn’t really know you, so...” she said. I nodded. “But, I have a question. How do you know my husband?”

“We were inside together,” I said, “at Winslow State.”

“Marcus is part of a program my husband here manages,” said Flo, joining the word-a-thon.

“Program? The AIDS thing?” she said.

“Yes,” said Blue Top.

“It’s the Grimes Organization. I just manage it,” I said.

“My husband asked mister Grimes to save me, and the big man posited that it would be a good thing to do the same for others,” said Flo.

“Save you?” said Berniece.

“Yes, he and I, as well as your husband, all suffer from AIDS,” said Flo.

Something seemed to occur to Berniece. “John, I don’t have it,” she said. Clearly, she was stating if not exactly overtly, that she was not the cause of me getting the disease.

“Okay,” I said.

“As I told you before, Bernie, it was another guy that got me in the program,” he said.

“Yeah, Cabot,” I said. “Cabot was my cellmate for the last seven years of my incarceration.”

“Yeah, Darrell,” he said.

“Oh,” said Berniece.

Just then, we were interrupted. “Dad,” said Selena, coming up to us. She knew who Blue Top was though not his and my romantic history. She looked askance at the situation.

“Bumped into each other just waiting on you,” I said.

“Hi, Missus Sizemore,” said Blue Top. “Mister Cabot asked me to pass along his thanks for the help if we bumped into you.”

“Oh, okay,” said Selena. “Dad did you get the invite. I know mom was going to ask you personally.”

“Huh? No,” I said. I looked over at my wife to see if she knew what my daughter was talking about. She clearly did not.

“Well, that’s why I was wanting to take you to lunch; I mean in case you hadn’t gotten the word. The Cabots are hosting an anniversary party. Andrea and I are doing all of the prep for it. “But you’ve been up in Bullhead this past couple of weeks. Mom said she was going to clue you, knew you’d want to be going,” she said.

“Oh, okay,” I said. “For sure we’ll be going. Thanks for the heads up.” She nodded. “Lunch still on?”

“Yes,” said Selena.


“Yes, I could have called, but I knew you’d be back this week, and I just decided to tell you in person,” said Victoria. “And where’s Flo?”

“No harm no foul,” I said, “and Flo’s shopping. We’ll be coming. Kinda surprised that Darrell or Andrea either, didn’t let us know personally.” My ex-wife was looking away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.