The Tribulation of John Michael Steele - Cover

The Tribulation of John Michael Steele

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 35

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 35 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

2017

My last meet up with my ex-wife was cordial. My woman, Flo, had been out at the time. But we were all here now, today, my daughter’s birthday. We were at the Grimes mansion, and it was, today, a festooned mansion.

“Hi, daddy,” said Selena coming up to me. “I am so glad to see you. Mom said you’d promised to make it. The Cabots and the others are out back.” We trod our way to the back of the massive edifice, and the party was on.

I need to note here the guest list. Apart from myself and Flo, Adam Gilchrist was included which kind of surprised me, but I was glad for it; he and I had talked any number of times since our Henrietta had passed. Lynne Michaels Victoria’s forever friend, whom I had not seen in a long time, was present. The Cabots of course, all five of them, were in evidence. And Jennifer Connolly and Frank Hofschneider were also present as were the Hoskins. In short everybody who was anybody as far as I was concerned was here.

As a side note, Darrell Cabot seems to have gotten close to Nathan. The two men had for some reason, or in spite of some reason, seemed to be becoming fast friends. Darrell owed the guy, but Nathan didn’t owe him. So why, I wondered? I was going to be asking, obliquely, but asking for sure.


“Can I borrow your date for few,” said Victoria coming up to us. We’d been loading our plates. I nodded my okay. I waddled off to where Nathan had the rest of the gathering locked in serious conversation; well, it seemed serious based on the facial expressions in evidence.

“Flo, I’m sure you and my used to be man have talked over these past months,” said Victoria.

“Yes, yes we have. I kinda know the basics of pretty much everything,” said Flo. Victoria nodded.

“I can imagine, and I can imagine that I didn’t come off too well in those conversations,” said Victoria. Her listener didn’t comment which in itself was a comment.

“Well, and I didn’t deserve to come off too good,” continued Victoria. “But, for what it’s worth, I have turned over a new leaf. If you two...”

“Victoria, John Michael hasn’t really said all that much about the past, and I haven’t enquired. He saved me. I don’t know why he saved me. He’s a helluva guy and he could have had himself a healthy woman and one way better looking than me,” said Flo. “I’m just grateful that he did what he did, and not for me so much as for my children. They need me. I was okay with dying as was he. But, I was mortally afraid of what would happen to my children without me. But, the each of us is good now, and hoping to live long lives.”

“Together?” said Victoria, putting it out there.

“We’re good friends. Will it go any farther than friendship? I’m not sure and neither is he,” she said. “We’ve talked about it, but well...” Victoria nodded.

“Well for my part I hope it does,” she said. “Flo, he needs a woman. No, make that he desperately needs a woman.”

“Victoria, if may say so, the problem of John Michael and me getting to the next level is you,” said Flo.

“Huh? I don’t...” said Victoria.

“Victoria, I’m not into being a second-in-line wife. And, that’s what I would be if I married that good man now. Victoria, I’m more than certain that you know the man is still madly in love with you. And, if I am any judge, he always will be, well, and that’s the problem.” Victoria nodded.

“Okay, I get what you’re saying. But, Flo, I see you as a woman able to overcome that particular obstacle. I mean even if you’re right,” she said. “So, what I say being true, your problem and his is a temporary one. Go for it, girl, and save our man.” Flo Rogers stared and it was a narrowed eye stare.

“Maybe,” she said.


We’d been talking for an hour. She was sorry. I was sorry. “It wouldn’t work out, not so long as I was still in love with Victoria,” she said. I nodded. I guess she was right. She had to be right. I had not ever been able to forget my woman: the woman who was now somebody else’s woman.

I watched as she walked off into the night. Her two-year-old Nissan waited at the curb a little way from my porch. I watched as she got in and left. Yes, she was right, and it killed my soul that she was right. She and the children had moved out but hours before. I should add, I’d given her a hundred thousand dollars to get herself situated in a new place.

I was alone again. No family, no woman, no hope. I went back in and to my condo’s patio. I grabbed me an IPA and seated myself on one of the overly expensive rattan chairs around the overly expensive mahogany table that graced the place, the patio.

I was facing west. The sun would be setting within the hour. I would be watching it—again.

We’d still be friends. I could be friends with Flo. But with Victoria? Not really. My almost new woman had pegged it. I still loved the other woman. She would always be my heart of hearts.


“So, he couldn’t make it again today, you say?” said Nathan.

“That’s right. He says the meds keep his illness in check, but they seem to sap his strength. Well, that’s what he tells me,” said Darrell. “But, it’s okay, we get by. Victoria is helping now, and I get Adam to help out too sometimes. He’s still touring tables at the Elegance, but he’s been willing whenever I’ve called.”

“Well, good. I’m glad the guy has turned things around for himself. If you and John Michael feel the need, we can put him on steady. I just don’t want him spinning his wheels if you know what I mean,” said Nathan.

“I’ll let you know, or Victoria will,” said Darrell. The other man nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.