The Tribulation of John Michael Steele
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

2009-10

“So, you are getting out tomorrow,” said Gilbert Hoskins.

“Yes,” said Nathan Grimes. “Were you able to take care of the things we talked about the other day?”

“Yes, the man’s prosthesis will be the best money can buy: super light-weight, and easier to attach than the other devices. And, he will not be in the know that you had anything to do with getting it for him. Also, he will have no medical bills for anything ever again. I did have to make sure that he always uses GMC as the source for any future treatments. So, so long as he resides within driving distance of the facility there isn’t likely to be any problem,” he said.

“Okay, I guess that’s the best we can do for the present,” said Nathan. “And the other thing?”

“Yes, Miss Mills’ problem has been taken care of. I talked to her at length. Her ex wanted in on the deal, but he is no longer a problem. The asshole was more than happy to cooperate once he learned that the IRS was going to be talking to him if he didn’t get the hell out of Dodge,” said Gilbert. The man in the bed smiled.

“Good,” said Nathan. The other man looked away.

“Gil?” said Nathan.

“I suppose you are going to be wondering about it sooner or later,” said Gil.

“Huh? What?” said Nathan.

“Well, Lana and I...” said Gil.

“You’re shitting me!” said Nathan.

“No, no, we’re an item. Don’t know how far it will go in the long run, but it looks pretty good at the moment,” he said.

“Well, I’ll be darned,” said Nathan. “Well, good. I hope it works out for the two of you.”

“Yeah, well me too,” he said.

“And that other matter,” said Nathan.

“The brother?” he said.

“Yes,” said Nathan.

“Adam Gilchrist was guilty as hell, to get right to the point. But, as far as Jennifer’s man has been able to find out, he seems to have turned over a new leaf. But, as per your instructions, we will continue monitoring the guy’s activities,” said Gil.

“Okay also good, then. Oh, and just by the way I need to see all of the accounts stuff when I get out of here. Make that the first of the week,” he said.

“It shall be so. Oh, and one other thing. Jennifer let me know that Cabot will be getting out soon, maybe very soon,” said Gil. The other man smiled.

“Good, excellent,” said Nathan. “six years early, keep me in the loop on that one too. So, everything seems to be falling in place except maybe the one thing.”

“Seems so,” said Gilbert.


“So, you’re a nurse now,” I said, reacting to her news.

“Yes,” she said. “I’m working at the GMC. And yes, I know what you’re thinking. It’s my dad’s place, one he founded, and so I will be getting special treatment. But, I will not be asking for anything, any special treatment.”

“Commendable. I’m sure your daddy will be so proud of your work there,” I said. She gave me a look.

“Sir?” she said. We’d been talking for some half an hour since she’d surprised me by showing up unannounced. But, not once had she referred to me as her daddy. It bothered me, it bothered me a lot. I’d decided to make and issue of it, more or less obliquely: that is her obvious disdain for me.

“You need not refer to me as sir. Just call me Mister Steele. I think I can lay claim to deserving at least that much respect, don’t you?” I said.

“Huh? Mister Steele?” she said. She finally seemed to get my “obliqueness.”

“Oh,” she said. “Dad, I didn’t mean to...”

“Dad is it now?” I said. “You and your mother may feel a little bad that you have talked about me and my wife so, well, badly. But, forget it. I will. I know you don’t think of me as your dad. It is what it is. It’s what your mom and dad have sold you per us Steeles. We are what we are and you are what you are the two of you. So just forget it.

“So anyway, why are you here today. You just here to inform me of your new career?” I said.

“Uh-no!” she said. “Actually, I’m here to ask you for a favor.”

“A favor?” I said. I was intrigued.

“Yes, dad’s out of the hospital. I mean my other dad,” she said. “He was in a very bad way. But, well, he’s doing okay now, getting better. Well, mom, wanted me to ask you if you would consider coming to our place for dinner on the Fourth of July.”

“Dinner at the Grimes mansion,” I said. “Your momma actually wants us to come to your place?”

“Dad...”

“Mister Steele,” I said, interrupting her.

“Dad,” she insisted. “You’re my dad too. I’m not used to it, having two dads. My bad, sorry. Please. Okay?”

“So, you have two dads is that it?” I said.

“Well, yes, I mean obviously?” she said.

“It may be obvious to you, but not to me,” I said.

“Huh?” she said.

“He’s your stepdad, not your real dad, that’s me. Yeah, I know he adopted you while I was in prison, but for me that was just so much bullshit.

“Your mom dumped me while I was inside and then let the man adopt you without my okay which I would never have approved of, just so you know,” I said.

“Dad, mom feels awful about all of the—mistakes—she made about you and stuff. She wants you to come to our place to dinner so she can begin to heal the emotional wounds that she knows you have, and that she’s responsible for,” said Selena.

“Really, heal all of the emotional wounds she feels responsible for. Think that’s possible, Selena? Do you really,” I said.

“Dad, I don’t know what you went through all of those years; I’m sure it was very bad. But, yes, I do think that the emotional wounds of those years can be fixed. But, you, and it does have to be you, have to want to fix them. Mom wants to. Really. More, she is desperate to fix things,” she said.

“No, you don’t have any idea how bad it was in there, and neither does she. You know what really bothers me about that?” I said.

“What?” she said.

“We, she and I, and you too actually, have talked quite a bit since I got out, what, six years ago; but never once, not once, has either of you ever asked me how bad it was. Not once. Henrietta, my woman has asked me about it. You know Henrietta, the woman the both of you, you and your mother, hold in contempt,” I said.

“Dad, you’re wrong about how we feel about Henrietta,” she said.

“No, I am not wrong. I’ve heard the both of you and your stepdaddy too, insult her behind her back. Hard to get by that one wouldn’t you say. I mean objectively?” I said. She looked down.

“Dad that night, it was stupid the things we said. For what it’s worth, I apologize,” she said.

“Yeah, maybe, to me. What about to my woman?” I said.

“I will see to that,” she said. “I will.” I nodded.

“Anyway, as to whether we come to castle Grimes or not for dinner, I’ll have to be asking my wife about that. Wait...

“Is she invited too. You say your mother wanted me to come, so she could make things right with me. But what about my woman?” I said. “I mean is she welcome too, my woman, or not?”

“Well I, of course she is. I can’t believe I didn’t make that clear from the gitgo!” she said.

“Yeah, sure,” I said. My tone for sure indicated my clear belief that my wife might be allowed to come, but welcome would be more than overstating the reality. At any rate, I’d said it straight; I would be talking to my woman about visiting the Grimes mansion.


“Well?” said Victoria. “So is he coming.”

“Mom, there is so much to tell you. I mean a whole lot. The man is so bitter. What we do or say if he does come has to be so carefully crafted. I mean really well planned and that includes tone of voice and all of it,” said Selena.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.