The Tribulation of John Michael Steele
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

“So, he’s willing to see us, speak with us,” said Victoria.

“Not exactly,” said Jennifer. “Yes, he’s is willing, reluctantly willing, to speak with you, that is one of you. But that’s it, just one of you. He does not want to be ganged up on which is what he thinks you’ll do if he opens the door to widely. So anyway, he will talk with one of you but only one.”

“What the hell!” said Victoria. “Doesn’t he get it. He saved my husband’s life. There is nothing that we won’t do for him. He just has to let us!”

“I don’t know the man that well personally, but I’ve known men like him. He will do anything for anyone who needs help, but he sees it as disrespectful for the person he helps to try to pay him or reward him for doing so. He only wants respect. Nothing else means anything to the man but respect. Well, I mean if I’m any judge,” said Jennifer. The other woman gave her a look.

“But, Jennifer, I’m not talking about rewarding him with a deal of money or such. I’m talking about setting him and his woman up for life. I mean big time,” said Victoria.

“Doesn’t matter, Victoria. He won’t accept it, your idea of a reward. I’m guessing here of course, but if you want to make points with the man do not offer him anything but your heartfelt gratitude. If you offer him money he will spit on it. Well, I mean if I am any judge,” said Jennifer. Her tablemate was shaking her head in frustration.

“We, I, owe him so much,” said Victoria. “Can I ask, if I were to bring Konrad with me, would that be seen as bad faith or something?”

“Your teenage son?

“You know, I’m not sure. Another adult, no. But the boy ... that might actually be a good idea. It might show good faith as opposed to the opposite. It is a risk, but maybe an acceptable one. And, if it looks like it is turning out to be a bad idea, you could leave the boy in the car or at a restaurant or something,” said Jennifer. Victoria Grimes smiled for the first time during the conversation.

“Okay then, that’s what I’ll do. And it will have to be me. I mean if we want to do this while he’s still in an acceptable frame of mind. My husband won’t be out of the hospital for a few more weeks. Doctor Metcalf is not cutting him any slack in that,” said Victoria.

“Okay then,” said Jennifer. “I will relay the news to the man. Saturday good for you?”

“Yes, that’ll be fine. But, if he wants a different day that will be okay too. Just let me know. Say lunch time Saturday?”

“Yes, I think that will work,” said Jennifer.

“Okay, but, where? I mean at his place or at a restaurant? I will insist on paying if it’s a restaurant,” said Victoria.

“I don’t know. But, I will ask him his preference and let you know. With his leg he might prefer to be at home, but maybe not. Like I say, I will let you know,” said Jennifer.


She was looking around and did not look impressed.

“I used to work here,” I said. “The foods okay. Maybe not up to your standards, but me and Henrietta like it.”

“What? Oh, no, it’s fine,” said my ex-wife.

“Yeah right,” I said. “You say your son is out in the car?”

“Yes, I know you told Jennifer that you would only talk to one of us. But...”

“Yes, that’s what I told her. But, the kid is the only one who hasn’t dissed me and Henrietta. You can let him come in if you want,” I said.

“Look, John, if this isn’t going to work...” I grabbed my crutches, got up, and started to walk out. I was not going to listen to her ultimatums or let her make me the bad guy under any circumstances. What I didn’t figure on was the truth that my needing my crutches to get anywhere would make it easy for her to not only outrun me, but to outrun me even in her high heels!

She caught me before I’d gone three feet, spun me around thereby causing me to fall and lose one of my crutches in the bargain. She looked horrified.

“John...”

She reached out with her hand offering to assist me to get up. I brushed her off.

“Forget it ex-wife. You wanna make me the bad guy or set rules, forget it. You don’t own me, not on any level,” I said. I wasn’t being nice.

“Look, John, I’m sorry. My bad. Okay?” she said. She picked up my crutch and handed it back to me. I took it from her and used it to try and get up and was finally successful in that effort.

I turned back to our table and retook my seat.

“I’m sorry,” she said again.

“What do you want Victoria. You dumped me for money. You’re happy. You’ve got the children, one of which used to be mine too. What else do you want from me. Neither Henrietta nor I want anything from you people, nothing. So, what then?” I said

“I want us to be friends,” she said.

“Friends? Did you actually say that to me?” I said. She seemed to realize how high schoolish what she said sounded like to me.

“I can’t do anything right, can I?” she said.

“I don’t know, but I figure the odds are against it,” I said.

“John Michael Steele, I owe you my life. I know it, and I live with that reality every single day that I breathe air on this fucking planet,” she said.

“Forget it. You don’t owe me anything. No, I take that back. You do owe me something. You owe me respect. I loved you more than my life. I would do anything for you, even now. My price for feeling the way I did and still do about you is this. No more back stabbing me or insulting me or tolerating anyone else including your husband and my ex-daughter from doing those things to me or to my wife either! Whaddya say? Think you can bring yourself to give me even that much consideration?” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.