The Tribulation of John Michael Steele - Cover

The Tribulation of John Michael Steele

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

2009

The surgeon, Doctor Kariana Metcalf, looked at the X-rays and frowned. Bad news was always, well, bad. She turned to walk down the hall to room 215.

Entering she saw what she always saw on days like this. The couple, in this case the Steeles, with expectation painting their features. They knew that today they were going to get the news, the prognosis.

She was hesitating, but it was the briefest of such. She entered the room and stood close to the man’s bed. His expression one of hope, something. “Mister Steele. We tried. I tried. But there was, is, no way. We are going to have to take your leg sir. The bullet...” said Doctor Metcalf.

“My leg?” I said. “You’re going to cut off my leg.” I was swallowing, swallowing big.

“Yes, sir,” she said. “I am so sorry.”

“Yeah, okay, fine. Thank you. Can I ask—when?” I said.

“Later today,” she said. I nodded. My wife was across the room from us. She’d fallen into the chair that was there. The look on her face was pure something, maybe horror.

“Doctor,” said Henrietta. “Could me and my husband be alone for a little while, please?”

“Yes, of course,” she said, “of course.” The two of us watched as the doctor left us alone. She closed the door behind her. I appreciated that.

“We’ll get by this,” said Henrietta. “We will.”

“I guess,” I said. I had a thought. “Hen, cancel the meeting with the Grimes clan. I can’t face them now. All of their phony sympathy. I just can’t do it, not now. Okay?”

“Yes, my husband. I’ll see to it,” she said.

“Thank you,” I said.

The next hour give or take was her mostly supporting me, and assuring me that it would not make any difference in our lives, none. It remained to be seen if that were to be the case. I was very concerned about my job. There was no way I was going to be able to do it now. We’d have to come up with something and that soon. With the two of us working things had been going along just fine, but now...


“What!” said Nathan Grimes.

“Calm down, honey. The doctor said you have to take it easy for a good while. But yes, Doctor Metcalf, was asked by Henrietta to deliver the message to us. They are withdrawing from the meeting with us,” she said.

“But why?” he said.

“I am not supposed to say anything to anybody, but Doctor Metcalf, told me it has to do with his health or prognosis or such,” she said. “She, Doctor Metcalf, feels very uncomfortable being in the middle of all of this back and forth with them. And frankly I feel uncomfortable putting her in the position I have so far been putting her in.”

“Okay,” he said, “but I want to know what his prognosis is. I don’t care if we have to bribe a nurse to find out. Okay?” he said. She nodded.


“Mom, I’m going to try to see the man,” said Selena, “and Konrad wants to go with me.”

“Selena, I can only hope you can get him to allow it, I mean for you and Konrad to see him. But, he may not be in the mood to have visitors especially any of us,” said Victoria. “But, okay, you can try.” The younger Grimes female nodded.

“Okay, Mom, I will. Konrad and I will try today. Maybe after lunch time,” she said. Her mother nodded.


The two young people approached room 215 and saw a woman, a woman they knew, talking to a nurse just outside of the room’s doorway. They approached.

“Hello Henrietta,” said Selena. “You remember Konrad I expect.”

“Selena? I know you know that my husband doesn’t want to see anyone for now,” said Henrietta.

“Ma’am, we know that dad is angry with us. But, well, aren’t we allowed to be sorry and maybe hope for a little forgiveness for past mistakes,” said Selena.

“I don’t know about any of that,” said Henrietta. “But my man has got it kind of bad right now. He’s really not in shape to see anyone.”

“Ma’am?” said Selena.

“You don’t know what’s happened to my man do you, Selena?” she said.

“No, well, I know he was shot in the leg. That was in the newspapers the day before yesterday,” she said.

“Yes, Missus Steele. We all read the report, the story, even me,” said the seventeen-year-old boy.

“Well, there’s a lot more to it than was in the papers the day before yesterday,” said Henrietta.

“Ma’am?” said Selena.

“His left leg was amputated late yesterday afternoon. He really can’t be having any visitors today or really anytime soon. Please understand. My man hasn’t gotten anything from you people that means anything to him. He just wants to be left in peace,” said Henrietta.

The look on the faces of the Grimes children was pure shock, stunned disbelief!

“Ma’am, I, we, had no idea. I know I can speak for the whole family, ma’am, anything you need. Anything daddy needs: it’s a done deal. I promise,” said Selena.

“Yeah for sure,” said Konrad, echoing his sister. “And, Missus Steele, tell my uncle that I would really like to talk to him sometime. I know he’s not feeling too good right now. I mean...

Henrietta stared at the young man who seemed more mature than his years might have suggested.

“I will let him know,” said Henrietta, nodding to each of the young people


“Oh my God!” said Victoria. “Selena, did you get the sense that we might at some point get to talk to the man?”

“No, Mom, just the opposite,” said Selena.

“Mom,” said Konrad. “I kinda think that Missus Steele would let us talk to him. I mean...”

“Henrietta did seem to appreciate Konrad’s words, but still...” said Selena.”

“Really?” said Victoria. The two young people nodded.

“Okay then,” said Victoria, “Let’s try and get Henrietta to help us out. And, Konrad any help you might be able to lend us here; well, if you will, son, I mean...”

“Sure Mom, for sure,” he said. “I want to.”

“Thank you, Konrad, I knew that that is what you would say,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.