The Tribulation of John Michael Steele
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

2008

“So, her but not them,” said Nathan.

“Yes, sir,” said Adam.

“Maybe if we talk to her, she’ll be able to convince him to come to the table later on,” said Victoria.

“Yes, I guess that’s a possibility,” said Nathan. “Did your sister say when she would be willing to meet with us?”

“Next Sunday,” said Adam. “That’s her day off from work.”

“Okay, please tell her that’s fine. Ask her if lunch at the Elegance would be okay. And, do say that her husband would be most welcome, more than most welcome to come too,” said Nathan.

“Yes, please,” added Victoria.

“I will do so,” said Adam.


“Well, it’s a start,” said Victoria.

“Yes, I guess so,” he said. “We’ll bring the kids with us, both of them. I want them to be in the mix as much as possible. I want John Michael to be an uncle to Konrad, and a true father to his daughter, our daughter. What do you think?”

“I think your ideas are good ideas. In fact, I think they’re really the only path to normalizing things,” said Victoria.

“The kids?” he said.

“Yes, Selena for sure, but also including Konrad as being his nephew, well, I just think it would go a long way to making him realize that we love him and are sorry for the things we said about him and his wife,” she said. He was nodding.

“Yes, I agree. I wasn’t thinking so broadly as you, but now you say it, yes, I see your point,” he said.

“At any rate, we have till Sunday to come up with how we’re going to play it. Four days isn’t a lot, but it’s going to have to be enough; it has to be,” said Victoria.

“Yes,” he said.


“Well, tomorrow is your big meet up,” I said.

“Yes, and you should come too. My brother and I aren’t the closest of siblings but we are siblings. I owe the man for helping him out. I talked to him today, Adam. He says the man set him up: apartment, job, car, a little startup money. I have to at least let the man and maybe the woman make their case,” she said.

“I understand, but I have a lot more baggage than you when it comes to them, especially the woman,” I said. “The things she said about me ... I’m just not at a place where I can deal with her or really either of them. I’m just not.”

“I understand,” she said. “Anyway, I need you to go to the store and get a couple of things for the next couple of days.”

“Okay, what?” I said.

“Just bread and a six pack of IPA,” she said. “We’re out of both. Oh, and one of those big cans of pineapple juice.”

“Okay, got it. I’ll go now. It’s not that late; the mini-mart is open. I’ll just walk; I need to burn some calories,” I said.

“Okay,” she said.


It was only half a mile to the store and I was feeling good. I didn’t get enough exercise that was for damn sure. I’d made the distance to the store in just a shade over ten minutes. And it was an easy ten minutes. But now, on the way back; well, I should’ve driven. The damn six pack and the pineapple juice were heavy. I looked to my left as I passed the alley between the two wings of the Weismann Building and saw some stuff going down. Shit... !

I rushed into the alley. Some dude was getting the shit kicked out of him. I dropped the bread and the six pack as I screamed bloody murder trying to scare off the three guys beating on their victim. One of the three rushed me. I swung the juice can at him and cooled him. Then one of the others pulled a gun. Oh fuck!

“You hurt him bad,” someone said. I was shot. I knew I was shot.


I heard the beep-beep. I was in the fucking hospital. Damn.

“Doctor! He’s awake,” said a female voice.

Suddenly I was surrounded by several white smocked medical types. A middle-aged female with a stethoscope began to check me out. Had to be the doctor. She straightened up and sighed.

“Glad to have you back with us, Mister Steele,” she said. “I’m doctor Kariana Metcalf. You had us worried. You lost a lot of blood. How are you feeling?”

“Okay, I think,” I said. “Not sure.” The doctor nodded.

“Not unexpected,” she said.

“My wife?” I said.

“She’s been here, but she went home a bit ago to get a little rest. She’s been here virtually every minute since you were admitted,” she said.

I gave her a look. “How long have I been here?” I said.

“Three days, counting today,” she said.

“I’ve been out of it for three days!” I said.

“Yes sir, you have,” she said. “Oh, and you are something of a hero. You saved another man’s life.” I nodded. I was very tired. I passed out.


That beep again. It was like, they couldn’t find a better sound to indicate that the machines were in working order. The clock on the wall read 11:03. It was morning I could see even through the closed blinds that it was light outside.

“Honey,” she said. “Thank God.”

“Hen,” I said.

“Yes, dearest, I’m here,” she said.

“You saved the man’s life?” she said.

“Yeah? No biggee. I’d’ve done the same for you,” I said, and I was smiling. She gave me a funny look. I frowned.

“No, really, I would’ve,” I said.

“Honey?” she said. “You don’t know, do you?” She seemed to have figured something out, but what I had no clue.

“Huh?” I said. “I won the fight?”

“Sort of,” she said. “But the man you saved...”

“What?” I said.

“It was Nathan Grimes,” she said.

“What the hell!” I said. “Where is this place?”

“It’s Grimes Medical Center,” she said. “You saved the man’s life. He was hurt too, badly hurt.”

“How soon can I get out of here?” I said.

“Not sure, but it might be a while. You were shot in the knee and they’re saying probably kicked in the head, you had a concussion. Bad injuries,” she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.