The Tribulation of John Michael Steele
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

I saw the man coming towards me, I was working on a leaky radiator. Seeing him pissed me off. What I didn’t need was his bullshit, or hers, or any of it. Their absence from my life was all I needed to be content. I had had enough of him, all of them, and he was going to be leaving with no doubt about that particular fact. He strode up to my bay, stopped, and gathered himself. It was clear to me that I was going to get the pitch, but a pitch for what I wasn’t sure. Though as for that I soon would I was also sure.

“I know how you must feel. I know you likely hate us. But, we need to talk,” he said.

“No, we don’t. And I don’t hate you. I just don’t care anymore. No, that’s not right. I take it back. I do hate you, all of you and especially the woman. So just leave me be. I don’t want to have to quit my job just to be rid of you. I need it, the job. So, please, I’d appreciate it, really, if you would just turn around and leave. Seriously!” I said.

“John, Selena and her young man are going to be married soon. The date hasn’t been set in stone yet, but likely in early October We, the both of us, need to walk her down the aisle. Whaddya say?” he said.

“No, not interested!” I said.

“What! You’re not interested! The girl you fathered, actually fathered! You’re not interested in walking her down the aisle!” he said.

“That’s right. I heard her. I know what she thinks of me. So yeah, I don’t want to have anything to do with her or you or my betrayer, you know, the woman, the woman who is now your woman. That’s exactly right; I don’t want anything to do with any of you,” I said.

“John, Selena does not know you, not the real you. She thinks you’re a killer. That is to say, so far she doesn’t know the real you,” he said.

I snarled, and he took a step back out of apparent fear. “If you tell her... !” I said.

“John, I haven’t and I won’t. Like I said before, that will have to be you or Victoria. I gave you my word on that, and I will keep it. But that does not alter the truth that she does not know you, and you are judging her and keeping her at arms-length for something that is not her fault,” he said.

“No, she doesn’t know me, not really, like you say. But, your woman does know me; and she is of the same thinking as your daughter, the same evil thinking as the kid. That says it all for me,” I said.

“John, you need to stop thinking like you’re thinking. You need to build a relationship with that girl. She needs you. Hell, I need you! Seriously, to use your phraseology,” he said.

“But my ex doesn’t need me; well, she doesn’t need me anymore. I’ve done all I could for her, and now she holds me, and my woman, in contempt. You have any idea how that sits with me, how that makes me feel? Do you!” I said. “Do you!” I repeated.

“John, neither I nor Victoria can know how bad you feel: how bad we’ve made you feel. But you’re doing it wrong, Mister. You have a right to take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way, every right, Mister!

“I’ve got money, more money than God; you need to tap that resource. Your ex-wife owes you a debt of gratitude that she has to figure a way to at least partially repay. Will she ever again grace your bed? No, but short of that there are no limits.

“And as for Selena, you owe her! Yes, you do. You owe her because you are keeping the truth from her, as is her mother if it comes to that. So, cut yourself some slack. Walk our girl down that aisle with me, and yes, our girl mine as well as yours. I’ve earned that right too. I’ve protected her and provided for her because you couldn’t because of your sacrifice. The two of us have a daughter, and as I’ve told you more than once; I am going to be there backing your play throughout. I swear it, Mister, I swear it!” he said.

“Mister Grimes, you cannot speak for the woman let alone for the kid. For yourself, okay. But even there, the things you said about my woman that night, or more accurately didn’t say, in front of the Elegance...” I said.

“John that was just me being stupid,” he said.

“No not stupid, Mister Grimes, but candid. It’s what you really think of us, and I don’t like what you think. And your words killed my woman’s heart. So, just get the fuck out of our lives, please!” I said.

“John, I’m not a bad guy. Really, I’m not. You have got to cut me some slack. Sooner or later you just have to. You can save us all a lot of pain and anxiety if you will just walk our girl down the aisle with me. Kind of start the healing process. Come on, whaddya say,” he said.

“No, now you can just leave. We’re done here. I need to work for a living. I mean it,” I said. “This is neutral ground, don’t besmirch it again.”

He did finally leave, but he was shaking his head as he did, and that was just too damn bad.


I was sitting at the dinette table staring across at my intended. Which was fair because she was staring across at me.

“John Michael, let me get this straight. You’re shining on your daughter’s wedding because of what we heard the evening of the graduation ceremony. Right?” said Henrietta.

“Mostly, partly, yes,” I said. She nodded.

“And, the man, mister bigshot, got you the job you’ve got at Auto Works. Right?” she said.

“Yes,” I said. “But, I’m on the verge of quitting my job anyway because, while I am working there, mister bigshot has too much influence with the owner. He, they, promised not to harass me while I worked there, but they have broken that promise more than once now. I’ve had enough.”

“Okay,” she said.

“But I have something else to ask you to consider,” I said.

“Okay?” she said.

“I’d like to set a date for you and me to do the big thing. I mean if you’d be amenable,” I said.

“Well sure. But, John, are you really sure? I mean, I know you’re a man, and you’re a man who’s hard up—and no I’m not putting you down. Hell, I’m hard up too. And, I am attracted to you and want to marry you, you know, like we’ve talked about, but...” she said.

“No buts, girl. I am desperate to marry you. Anyway, how would August 14th be for you?’ I said.

“Did you say August 14th? That’s in two weeks!” she said. “And, that’s your old anniversary to the other woman. I remember you mentioning that as the date each year she was supposed to visit you at state.”

“Yes,” I said. “And, to show there’s no hard feelings we’ll invite the Grimes clan to the wedding.” My woman’s smile was a mile wide.

“Oh, that is just too cute for words,” she said. “They won’t come, but they will feel guilty as hell.”

“Probably,” I said. “That’s the hope.”

“Okay, I’m onboard,” she said. “But your job?”

“Yes, that could be a problem. I’ll need to find me a job before I quit. I’m gonna just have to hope I can do so soon is all,” I said. She nodded her agreement and understanding.

“Okay, then, let’s go for it. And, worst come to worst I’m pretty sure I can get you on at The Drover. It would be minimum and dirt work, but better than nothing,” she said. My turn to nod.

“Okay, that’ll be our fallback position,” I said, and I was smiling.


“So, you got a card from him?” said Victoria.

“Yes, and you are not going to like it,” said Nathan. Her look was a wordless question.

“Okay?” she said, finally.

“They are getting married and we’re invited, as is Selena,” he said.

“Okay, are we going? I mean if he’s actually marrying a prostitute and an ex-convict... ?” she said. “Never mind, of course we’re going.”

“The answer is no we’re not going,” he said. “Well, actually that’ll be up to you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.