The Tribulation of John Michael Steele - Cover

The Tribulation of John Michael Steele

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

“She’s sleeping. She said she has a test tomorrow in Micro,” said Victoria.

“Hmm, yes, I have to say I am more than interested in finding out how it went,” he said. “I mean I kind of set him up. It was almost comical the look on his face when she suddenly came up to the table. You know, as he and I were talking.”

“Yes, well me too; I’m dying to know how it went too. When she came in it was almost 10:00, and she went straight to bed. Told me she’d tell us everything tomorrow,” she said.

“Well, okay then. Tomorrow it will be,” he said.

“I wonder what he’s thinking right now?” she said.

“I’m going to say he’s confused and maybe even a little worried. I won’t say he’s scared, but mildly worried or concerned for sure,” he said.

“I think you’re right, but I’m going to go a step farther than you and say that he is scared. I know how the man felt about Selena when he was with her that first year, and how he felt about her during those visitations I had with him while he was still in prison. I am certain he wants to be around her, and I am sure he is blood mortal afraid that something will happen that will queer any new relationship he might have with her,” said Victoria. “And, him knowing that you’re her real father, I mean...”

“I bow to your judgement in this one then. Maybe tomorrow we’ll get a better handle on it all. Anyway, one can hope,” he said.

“We still on for that party at the Metzger’s this weekend?” she said.

“Yes, as far as I know. You’re the one who’s supposed to be making those kinds of plans,” he said. “Why are you asking me?” He was smiling but he was also semi-serious.

“Just making sure you’re not going to be out there making more money or something,” she said.

“Hmm, yes,” he said, and that only mildly sarcastically.


“The party mom, we could ask him if he’d like to go with us to the party,” said Selena. Her mom gave her a look.

“Honey?” said Victoria.

“He’s supposed to be my bio-dad,” pressed Selena. “And...”

Her mom was nodding, but she was not nodding in a real positive manner. “Selena, John Michael Steele is your bio-dad not just supposed to be. But, is there something else, something you’re not telling me?”

“Well, kinda,” said Selena. “We were talking, as you know, and early on he suddenly thought of something.”

“Okay?”

“He wanted to know if you even had a picture of him from those days when you were married. It seemed to be important to him. I had to admit that I didn’t know because I’d never seen any. He was clearly upset that you maybe didn’t care enough to even have a picture of him,” she said.

“Oh my,” said Victoria.

“So, do you?” said Selena. Her mom nodded.

“Yes, I have a picture or two. I’d have to look for them now, but somewhere,” she said. Selena nodded.

“So, the party?” said Selena.

“I guess we could ask him,” she said. “But, you say you and he only talked for less than an hour. You sure he’d want to come to a do like this one? I mean he doesn’t know anyone and I don’t want him to feel uncomfortable. The people who will be coming are our friends, and especially the Metzgers of course. Your bio-dad might feel kind of out of place. I mean...”

“He knows us, and if he’s going to be around at all, he should get to know some of the people we know, shouldn’t he?” said Selena.

“Okay, you can ask him,” said Victoria. Her daughter nodded.

“Okay, I will,” she said.


It had only been four days since I’d last seen her, my daughter. It was Tuesday and she was coming up to the bay where I was pulling the head on a ‘57 Chevy. I liked working on the old classics. They were easy to work on and they, the cars, appreciated me; I could feel it. We were simpatico, me and the old cars.

“Hmm, hello, Dad,” she said, as she came up to me. I wiped my very greasy hands on the rag I pulled from my back pocket.

“And hello to you, daughter,” I said, and I smiled. “Kinda surprised to see you.”

“You might need to get used to it,” she said. “I mean if you want.” I nodded.

“Yeah, I want,” I said. “So, how have you been since last Saturday?”

“Has it been that long?” she said. “That’s a really old car isn’t it?”

“Yeah, seems like forever,” I said. “And yes, it’s a ‘57 Chevy. It was tops back in the day. Had a ‘56 myself that I absolutely loved. If I had any money, I’d get me another one. They don’t make ‘em like they used to, not like those.”

“Really,” she said. “Well anyway I have an invite for you if you’d be interested.”

“An invite?” I said.

“Yes, we’re invited to a party this weekend, Saturday, and we’d like you to join us,” she said.

“A party?” I said.

“Yes, just a do at a friend’s place. Mom thinks it’s a good idea. I think it’s a good idea. So, you want to come?” she said.

“How about your dad?” I said.

“Hmm, he doesn’t know, not yet. He and I and mom talked Sunday about, well about you and I talking Saturday, but the party didn’t come up at the time. It did yesterday, but dad was gone out of town on a business trip by then. So, anyway it was just mom and I talking. So, whaddya say,” said Selena.

“Well, I mean, I haven’t been to a party in a long time,” I said. “I mean and my history...”

“Don’t worry, dad, I’ll protect you,” she said. I shrugged. I really wasn’t sure about going to a party where none of their doubtless rich friends knew me. And, I was more than confident that they likely would know about me real quick if I knew anything about how these sorts of things played out.

“Okay, if you and your mom think it would be all right,” I said.

“Good, I’ll pick you up, say around noon. Okay?” she said.

“Okay,” I said. “Sounds like fun.” She came to me and actually gave me a tentative hug, Well, I was pretty dirty. It was nice though, the hug, it was the first time we’d touched since she was one year old. I started to feel real emotional, but I didn’t show it too much I didn’t think.


“So, he is going to be coming with us to the party?” said Victoria.

“Yes, and I’ll be picking him up. He doesn’t have a car,” She suddenly seemed to think of something.

“Selena?” said her mom, noting her look.

“Mom, you know he was working on a ‘57 Chevrolet when I came up to him. Mom, we should get him a car, maybe one like he was working on,” said Selena. “Maybe for his birthday or something. I know he’d like it, guys like those kinds of cars.” Her mother laughed.

“Do you know the man actually had a ‘56 Chevy back in the day. And he did love it. We’ll talk to your dad about it. Okay?” said Victoria.

“Yeah, he told he me he used to have one of those,” said Selena.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.