The Tribulation of John Michael Steele
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Matt Moreau

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He'd do anything for her, and he proved it!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Amputee  

1997-98

I was sick at heart having turned my wife away from meeting with me. It was the right thing to do, a least on my account. It was clear she’d dumped me, and that for money. What could she possibly have said to me that would have meant a fucking thing to me. She was sorry. Probably allow me to spend time with our baby girl when I got out, that so long, I was sure, if I followed the rules, her rules or maybe his. No, I didn’t need any of that. I just needed her to leave me the fuck alone.

I did want to see the man and that mainly to pass my conditions along. I didn’t want to see her or my kid ever again. It would be too hard on me. Seeing how Selena had reacted to me in those last moments before I left, well when I tried to leave, was enough. I’d never have any say in raising her that was clear. I just had to start over when I got out which would be seven more years if things didn’t get any worse than they already were.


I turned toward the sound of heavy steps coming down the corridor outside my cell. They stopped in front of it, my cell, a cell I’d been alone in since being re-sentenced to finish out my fifteen years.

Jesus the guy was big. I mean big. The sight of him made me wish for my old cellmate, Mantea. I’d hated Mantea. This guy was likely going to kill me!

The two guards with him urged him inside. I turned aside from the man. I’d speak only if spoken to, and then only if I had to.

“The name’s Cabot,” he said staring down at me. “And you have nothing to fear, little man; I’m a Christian.”

“Uh-okay,” I said. “Glad to meet you, I mean I am, aren’t I?” I didn’t know how to take this guy. But his opening words kind of calmed my worst fears.

“Yeah, you are,” he said.

“Oh, and I’m John Michael Steele. Uh, you want the bottom bunk?” I said. I was on it, but this guy was so big that I wasn’t sure if he’d be a good fit up top.

“Well, if you’d be okay with that,” he said.

“No problem, man. Here let me just change the sheets and you can have it,” I said. The sonovagun actually helped me switch the sheets. I had a very good feeling that I was going to get along okay with this Cabot guy.

Over the next couple of days, we talked. He was in for aggravated assault and attempted murder. Actually, almost the same thing as me, sort of. He’d nearly killed the man who was screwing his wife. I was basically in for actually killing the man, the cop, who was doing mine.

Still, the biggest surprise, was the fact that he’d got himself a new lawyer, and his new lawyer was the same as my lawyer. This could not be a coincidence. I wondered if Jennifer had somehow gotten me this guy for my roommate. I actually asked him if he knew about that. He said he didn’t. I believed him, but it was still one hell of a coincidence. We, the two of us, supposed it was the prison admin that had done it because he had the same lawyer. I wasn’t complaining.


Two more years had passed, and two more August 14ths had likewise passed, and I was still in a cage with no hope of getting out, well soon at any rate. I had finally gotten the divorce papers from her; I’d trashed them. I know my doing that wouldn’t stop anything, but I was not going to be complicit in her crimes against me. I’d just get on with whatever was left of my life and try not to think about her.

I’d gotten no more attempted visits from her and hadn’t expected any. But now it was Christmas of 1999. And I did get a visitor, an unexpected visitor—the man.

I thought about turning him down too, though I had sent the message, through my wife, the one time she had tried to see me that I was willing to see him. I decided to accommodate the asshole. And, if the truth were to be known, I was hard core curious and especially so about my daughter. I didn’t know her, never really even met her, but I thought about her a lot. What can I say; I was a daddy without any rights relating to the kid that I should have been there for. It hurt; it hurt a lot.

I was at one of the visitation tables as were two hundred other guys this week before the fat man in the red suit would be making his rounds; well, everywhere but here. The doors opened and the visitors began streaming in. He looked a little older to me than I’d figured he would; but, maybe that was just my wishful thinking.

He came up to me and just stood there.

“How you doing?” he said.

“Wonderful,” I said. He didn’t seem to take offense at my obvious sarcasm.

“John Michael Steele, I know you need closure. And, I’m sure you have things you’d like to say to me. But, I also have some things to say to you,” he said. “The problem is I don’t know exactly how to say what I need to say to you.” I shrugged.

“Whatever,” I said, “I’m all ears. And, I do have a thing or two I’d like to say to you, as you say; I mean if you can spare the time once you’ve said your piece.” I was all but snarling. He stared at me for a long minute. He nodded.

“Victoria told me the truth, the whole truth; and, I confirmed it,” he said. I gave him a look that almost ... something. I got up to leave.

My woman had done the one thing that I’d depended on her not to do. If this shitass knew who else might know. I didn’t volunteer to go inside for it to all blow up in my face.

“Sit back down, John. You don’t mind me calling you John do you?” he said. I didn’t leave, but I did remain standing.

“It’s okay man, nobody else knows. No one. And I did burn the jean jacket after I verified her story,” he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.