Spanking the Girl Scout's Mom
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Sueloves2bspanked

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nikki, the uniformed Girl Scout selling cookies gives her new prospective purchaser a good peek at her official Girl Scout panties. When the delivery comes to his door late one night, The young sixteen year old Nikki has her mom the Girl Scout master in full uniform with her to deliver all fifty boxes in a special way to try to make him a "repeat" customer using every trick of the book in sealing the deal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

It was right around Halloween that I got a taste of buying girl scout cookies that came with some added perks of teenaged panties and a wet mouth with dangerous looking braces that scared me from getting too frisky as I shoved my nervous cock into the field of battle knowing that little pointed pink tongue was eager to learn how grown-ups really do it behind closed doors and thin walls.

The Girl Scout was one of those precocious young things of about sixteen but with a body in a Girl Scout uniform that looked a whole lot older if the truth be known. Her name was Nicki and she reminded me of my first girlfriend with her eagerness to learn the ins and outs of giving head to a guy that actually had a job and owned a car just like her Daddy.

Nikki told me her Daddy liked for her to wear her Girl Scout uniform when he filled her mouth with his Daddy Dick and she knew he liked to pull down her official Girl Scout panties to lick her fuzzy pussy like a real boyfriend would do if she ever managed to find one with her crazy braces that seemed to scare off all the boys.

She told me that her mama was really well liked by all the big men down at the firehouse because she wore her Scout Masters uniform with the short, short skirt that was all right for the grown up Scout Masters but not permitted for the Girl Scouts because it was too easy for boys to see their panties when riding on the bus.

Little Nikki told me that her Daddy would even lick her bottom after she took a bath just to show her that her poop hole was not a dirty place when it was all clean and shiny like a bright new penny or a flower with a little rosebud that was waiting to be bloomed. She told me that her mommy had told her that she had a wide open rosebud back there that Daddy often sniffed and licked and even picked when he wanted to feel her tightness in a way that grown up do just to make things interesting in the middle of the night.

That girl was telling me so many nice stories that I bought almost fifty boxes of cookies despite the fact I hated the things so badly. The little darling opened up a sample box of the chocolate covered ones and rubbed it all over her ass crack like a naughty girl playing a trick with lots of giggling and wiggling of her bottom right in my intensely focused face. Then she challenged me to lick it off and get out all the crumbs just like her Daddy did with her mom when she listened through the thin walls of their cheaply constructed tract home with tiny bedrooms for the little ones.

I fell to the task with a lot of enthusiasm and soon discovered that the little Girl Scout deserved a merit badge for anal entertainment and a certificate for making a grown up feel good all over when she bent over for her bonus prize of a tongue up her sphincter like her Daddy’s cock when he was all confused and looking for a place to shoot off his spunk after too many drinks at the party and an urgent need to let some steam off.

I was regrettably guilty for buying fifty boxes at the same time. I looked like some Girl Scout cookie lover with a fetish for peanut butter and mint. Actually, all I really wanted was some time with the naughty Girl Scout eager to drop her drawers for a big sale. I hoped she was ready to do more if her sales ticket was expanded with lots of room for the sweet stuff straight from the baking ovens.

I knew she would deliver them with a smile and some special relaxation techniques for a generous customer such as me with a deserving dick that needed TLC from a Girl Scout with the right attitude to close the deal.

My little Green uniformed Girl Scout Nikki showed up after dinner on a slow Friday night when most people were either watching television or getting ready to go out for some party with lots of booze and lonely housewives looking for love in all the wrong places.

She was wearing her pretty beret and had camouflage undies that peeked out at me when she bent down to her little red wagon all loaded with boxes of cookies of all shapes and sizes.

I was surprised to see a much larger edition of my little Girl Scout Princess wearing a similar uniform but all in deep Hunter’s Green and green tinted stockings that went all the way up from her six inch high heels in patent leather black to disappear under her scanty mini-skirt that did little to conceal her control-top panty hose in green and black. I thought I saw a little wet spot right where one would expect her vaginal opening to be beneath and I felt a sudden urge to reach out and confirm her naughty thoughts were seeping through the silky fabric like sins in a confessional spelled out for all to see.

“Oh, thank you ever so much for buying all those cookies from my little Nikki. She is a super salesgirl and I am so proud of her for finding the right customers to give her exactly what she needs.”

The mother was unloading the little wagon and she was down on hands and knees on my fluffy white carpet. Somehow, little Nikki was opening up my trousers like it was expected of her under the circumstances and I saw that Mrs. Brown was pushing her free hand into her wet spot watching my big boy jump free to show both the mother and daughter Girl Scouts that I was certainly a satisfied customer in more ways than one and I was ready to sample any other wares that they were willing spread out for my perusal with their pretty faces down low and their beautiful asses up high on my fluffy white carpet in a way that showed Girl Scouts are always prepared to meet any emergency no matter how demanding and oversized for petite females regardless of age or level of lubrication when push came to shove.

“Mrs. Brown, you certainly do have a lovely daughter and she has a talented tongue for a sixteen year old. Do you enjoy using your mouth for similar exercises or does Mister Brown keep you under lock and key like a smart husband with feminine assets to protect?”

The mother reached out and grasped my shaft with unmistakable need for immediate ownership and I certainly saw no reason to object to her spirit of togetherness even though it was right in front of the sixteen year old Girl Scout that was speedily removing her camouflage official camping undies with the speed of a young lady in dire need of some “on the job” sex education with excited grown-ups to guide her down the path to perdition.

“Yes, honey, right there, lick the nice man’s sweet dick and mommy with sit on him just like riding a horse down at the stable. When mommy is finished her ride, you can take a little spin and learn how cookie-buying men love to seal the deal.”

The mother slammed her beautiful round white ass down on my rampant cock with grunts and groans that sounded more like life in a pig-sty rather than bedding down with a nice filly in the stable.

Suddenly, I felt the wetness of Nikki’s sweet little mouth sliding inside between my ass cheeks and I was filled with that familiar weakness of the flesh allowing control of sensations that I couldn’t begin to fathom watching Nikki and her voluptuous mom in action giving me tingles that would be remembered for a very long time.

Nikki’s tongue forced me to anoint her mama’s sweet smelling pussy with long lines of creamy seeds. I hoped she was on some sort of birth control because, if not, it was likely poor Nikki would be babysitting for a new sibling at the end of nine long months.

The grown-up Girl Scout handed me a paddle that looked much like one used for ping-pong and told me to “Give it to that little imp hard and nasty. I want to hear her cry!”

Of course, I followed directions because mama always knows best.

I left that mini-sized posterior with the redness it deserved and I followed with a tightness test of the Girl Scout’s heart-shaped little bottom in a way that I was certain her demanding mother approved in full.

It was not much later that I stretched the mama Girl Scout across my knees and showed her that I was an “Equal Opportunity” spanker for all girls, their mamas and any female friends with a willingness to drop their drawers for my probing hand and fingers swimming in anal paradise and making them promise to be “Good Girls” by being bad as anyone could imagine a normal girl could be.

I took them both to a nearby restaurant with lots of fine Italian dishes and some wine that iced the cake.

They sat on either side of me in a secluded corner booth and I made them both remove their panties so I could play with their mama/daughter pussies under the tablecloth with all the other customers watching and suspecting my hands were busy in places a gentleman should not be doing to a mother and a daughter wearing an official uniform right out in public.

Nikki and her mom did their best to hide the fact that I was bringing them both to happy endings under the tablecloth but I know our waitress could see my fingers in both their snatches. She looked like she wanted to join in except for the fact that her boss was watching her with an eagle eye.

The waitress’s name was Rosa and she was supposedly his son’s girlfriend.

The circumstances were such that the young girl was tending to the father with her busy mouth and tongue for other reasons than kissing plain and simple. Rosa loved to do it before and after lunch and dinner as well, more like a wife than a future daughter-in-law.

Of course, the son was none the wiser as is often the case in close family ties and he would have to wait his turn after the wedding because Rosa knew a ring was better insurance than a present no matter how expensive or unique.

I continued with my spankings of the mother allowing young Nikki to reach out and pat her redness after each hard smack of her plump and tender bottom.

They didn’t seem to mind that I asked them to wear their uniforms because they knew it made me rock-hard for some reason I didn’t even try to decipher and we kept it ourselves because it seemed a little odd for different reasons perhaps related more to special appetites for secret cravings of a nocturnal nature.

Such appetites would be distasteful to a church-going audience accustomed more to normal “missionary” explorations of the merging of the genders in pursuit of temptation and tingles along more traditional lines of thought. Such matters in general conversation of a more acceptable degree of common discourse seemed better suited and far less risky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.