Honey - Cover

Honey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Billy's dull, but safe life is uprooted when he and his Mom suddenly move from Texas to rural Iowa to live with his handicapped Granddad. He has always been an introvert, and now he meets his neighbor on the next farm who is vibrant and full of energy. Honey is Billy's age and together they discover the the feelings of friendship, love and sexual exploration, as she draws him out of his shyness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

We took a long shower together, washing each others body and I washed her hair and put conditioner in it to make it soft and silky.

Honey washed me and made me hard, but we didn’t try to put my dick in her pussy again, we just enjoyed our time in the shower and laughed like two kids.

When we were dressed and Honey had her hair dry, we went downstairs and told Mom we were taking Honey’s horse back to her house and we’d be back later in the afternoon.

I had driven Mom’s car a few times so I drove Honey’s pickup and she rode her horse.

I felt in my pocket when I sat in the seat and Honey had put three rubbers in my front pocket.

She was determined that we were gonna get her tight little cherry out of the way and I was determined to help provide the cherry picker.

She put her horse in the pen and her saddle in the tack room, and we went into her house.

Honey’s Pa had left her a note that he was helping a neighbor harvest some early maturing corn and wouldn’t be home until later.

“Come up stairs with me, I want to show you my room.” She grabbed my hand and we went up the stairs side by side.

Her room was done in blue and white. She had a few posters of horses and some small statues of horses on a chest.

Her bed had a thick quilt for a spread and she pulled it back and folded it to the bottom of the bed.

“Take your clothes off Billy. I want you in my bed ... we can do it this time.”

“Honey, I don’t want you to hurt and make sore for days after we make love the first time.”

“Please Billy, I need you inside me. We can do it, we were so close earlier.”

She was taking her shorts and top off as she talked.

I pulled my shirt and shorts off and we stood naked in her bedroom.

“Suck my pussy and make me wet, but I want to wait and come with your dick in my pussy.”

Honey leaned over her bed, her head lying on the sheets, her butt sticking up, feet on the floor and her legs straight and locked at her knees.

“Put a condom on and lick and suck me from behind, then when you get me ready put your dick in my pussy and fuck me Billy ... I need you so bad.”

I rolled a condom over my brick hard dick and got on my knees behind her. I was becoming addicted to her smell. I put my mouth over her already wet pussy.

I licked and sucked and pulled her swollen pussy lips until she begged me to fuck her.

“Fuck my pussy now with your hard cock, Billy. Fuck me as hard and deep as you can, I want your dick in me now.”

I stepped close and looked down as I guided the head of my dick to her swollen lips. I raked it back and forth and she moaned and begged me again to fuck her deep.

Her girl juice was all over the rubber stretched on my dick and I nudged my dick head closer until I parted her puffy lips

Her pussy opened slightly and wrapped around my throbbing dick. I eased closer with more pressure.

I held my dick steady and saw my dickhead part her puffy lips.

“I feel it about to go in, please fuck me, Billy ... fuck my pussy.”

I pushed some more and felt my dickhead pop into her and lodge there with her bucking her butt up and down to get more.

“More Billy ... you’re in me now. Push deeper into me, you’ll have to break my cherry and fuck me deep’ Billy.”

I grabbed her hips where she was bent over at her waist and pulled hard back as I hunched into her. I felt her cherry give up the fight and my dick slip into her another two inches now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.