Honey - Cover

Honey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Billy's dull, but safe life is uprooted when he and his Mom suddenly move from Texas to rural Iowa to live with his handicapped Granddad. He has always been an introvert, and now he meets his neighbor on the next farm who is vibrant and full of energy. Honey is Billy's age and together they discover the the feelings of friendship, love and sexual exploration, as she draws him out of his shyness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

I went down the hall to Mom’s room and saw a light under the door.

I rapped lightly with the back of my knuckles and waited. After a while, I decided that she was maybe taking a bath or was already in bed and didn’t hear me.

I went upstairs to my room, took a shower and was drying off as I walked back to my room. Mom was sitting on my bed and I grabbed my towel up to cover myself.

“I heard you knocking but I was in the tub. By the time I got to the door you were gone so I came up here. I was hoping I could catch you. I wanted to ask if you would rub my back, I think I pulled a muscle today.”

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t expecting you to be up here, or I would’ve been covered up. I just wanted to talk for a while when I got Granddad in bed. He enjoyed tonight and he’s looking forward to going over to the Sweets to eat with them. Let me get dressed and I’ll rub your back.”

“Turn your head Mom and I’ll slip my pajama bottoms on.”

I grabbed my pajama bottoms and pulled them up, just as I pulled them out to go over my dick and balls, I looked up and saw Mom watching me in the mirror. I felt sort of silly, I didn’t realize she could see me.

“You’re really growing up Billy ... You are so tall and I know you’re still using that exercise thing you have ... Billy can I say something else to you too and you not be embarrassed by your Mom complimenting you?”

“I reckon you can, Mom. I respect you and your opinion.”

“You’ve not only grown tall and added muscle ... you are really big down below.”

“Uh Mom, really? I mean I know Honey said I was, but I thought she just didn’t know since she’s never seen another one.”

Mom had her thick housecoat on and she turned her back to me as she sat on the side of the bed.

“Mom you may need to let your robe down off your shoulders some so I can rub your back ... tell me where it feels sore.”

“Right between my shoulder blades. Billy I feel embarrassed to let my robe down, ‘m naked underneath. Maybe I just need to take a sleeping pill and see if it’s not gone by tomorrow.”

“Mom ... I’ll be glad to rub your back. Now just let your robe slip down so I can.” I took the collar of her robe and pulled it back. She still had a hold on it, but let it slip down as I pulled.

I have never in my life even touched my Mom’s skin, other than when she hugged me, and she wasn’t prone to do that a lot.

Mom and I each know we love each other, and I guess she left me alone in my own little world and didn’t invade ... about the same was I’ve been with her.

Now here I am being asked to rub her back, and I felt excitement and nervousness in my dick as I looked at her smooth shoulders and arms above where she still held her robe pulled tight around her.

I opened both hands and extended my fingers, pressing them against her back with my thumbs right between her shoulder blades. I pressed firmly but not hard into her soft flesh ... and she jumped.

“Was that the place? Did I push too hard?”

“No, it’s just that I’ve never been touched like that in my whole life and I jumped. Move just a little lower and to your right a bit. Then use the point of your thumbs again ... I’ll try to be still.”

I wouldn’t let myself look across her shoulders where her tits were exposed, or at the mirror she was facing either, I didn’t want her to feel embarrassed about me touching her skin.

“Yes right there Billy ... Will you kinda move your thumbs around in circles as you press down there, I must have either pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve ... it is really sore.”

“Mom, I’ve never even done this before, but if you think I can, I’ll try to make it feel better.”

With my extended fingers up on her shoulders and my thumbs against her back near her spine, I massaged the place as she slumped her head forward, and I felt her relax.

I moved my finger tips and pressed into her muscles on her shoulders too as I worked my hands in circles.

When I would cross the tender spot on her back with my thumbs, she would give a sharp jerk then droop back down to a slump.

“Billy, you have such a tender touch, I could just fall over limp as you do that.”

“Mom you can lie down if you like. Then your breasts won’t be exposed. I mean ... if you want me to rub you some more.”

Without a word, Mom raised up and turned to lie down on her stomach, her robe was down, exposing her back and the tops of her buttocks. I saw her left titty mashed almost out from under her.

I could hardly believe this is my Mom as I looked down. I had never even thought of my Mom looking like this under her clothes.

“Mom can you move over toward the middle of the bed and scoot up toward the pillow some. I need to sit beside you so I can put more pressure on you when I rub.”

Mom didn’t say a word, she just scooted over and up at the same time. Her robe didn’t slide with her and her butt is exposed to me.

I slid over and up beside her. I pressed down even harder along her shoulder blades and back muscles.

I rubbed down toward the middle of her back and she moaned ... mumbling... “that feels so good and relaxing ... keep doing that, Billy. Do my back all over just like that...”

I rubbed my hands on the small of her back and she squirmed a bit and slid up more, I saw the top of her buttocks clearly and the start of her split.

My hands felt like a magnet was drawing them as I spread both hands and rubbed firm but gently on her back just above the swell of her hips.

I thought I saw Mom push down with her hips, but she just moaned into the pillow and I kept rubbing.

Mom squirmed and moved up and down like a cat when I rubbed her back from top to bottom. She was moaning and telling me... “yes right there, press harder right there”

Her robe was completely off her butt and legs, just about to slide off onto the floor. I could see her thighs and the crease of her buttocks where her legs and butt meet. My Mom has a sexy body and I’ve never even noticed her before.

At first I felt guilty that I was looking at Mom’s naked body ... then I just kept massaging her back and even the tops of her buttocks.

After my day with Honey and all the things we had done, I felt as if I were looking through different eyes and seeing the beauty of my mom, just as I saw the beauty of Honey.

Mom has a beautiful body and she’s lying naked in my bed, letting me massage her as she moves and tells me it feels good.

When I moved down to Mom’s lower back and pressed my thumbs into her tight muscles, she would squirm her buttocks, clench them tight, then relaxing as I moved back up.

This fascinated me the way her buttocks could close tight and open as if to relax as if inviting me to see more. I did see more, as I slid down beside her hips and massaged more of her buttocks, leaving her back for now. I pressed deep into the soft flesh of her butt cheeks and she clenched and relaxed with my every movement. I moved lower and my fingers were actually at the top of her thighs, my thumbs deep between the globes of her buttocks ... and I felt moisture.

I moved even lower on her thighs and she opened her legs wide. When I massaged upward, toward her buttocks, she spread her legs wider. Her feet were off the bed ... I saw her pussy and I saw she was getting wet between her buttocks. I looked closer but I still could not see her pussy lips. I felt guilty and moved my hands back over her buttocks. She raised her bottom up off the bed and pushed back against my hands... “Do my butt and the back of my thighs again, Billy. That makes me feel so good...”

I pushed my thumbs deeper into her split and pulled her buttocks open wide as I saw her narrow wet pussy and her neatly trimmed hair. I touched her pussy lips and she moaned. I leaned over and lay my cheek on her smooth buttocks and let my thumb slide into her wet pussy just a little and she raised her body, pressing her buttocks up against my hands. I could feel her lips tighten on my thumbs and her pussy muscles inside her, gripping my thumb as I pushed both thumbs deep inside her.

Mom raised her buttocks and I slid my hand between her thighs, pushing up, with both my thumbs back to back, slipping deeper into her slippery pussy. She pushed and gripped my thumbs repeatedly, while her hips moved up and down, fucking my thumbs as I held them deep, pressed tight into her pussy so she could get what she wanted.

She pushed back hard, here whole body tensing as she bucked her buttocks back against my thumbs. I pushed my thumbs even deeper when she raised her butt off the bed. I could see her pussy where she has trimmed nearly all her hair off. Her buttocks were still clenching and relaxing, her butt fucking up and down slowly. I heard her mumble and leaned over, my wet hand next to her left breast where it was completely uncover by the way her body was turned. I touched her nipple with my wet thumb and Mom moaned and mumbled again.

“Billy, take your pajamas off and sit on my legs as you massage my neck and shoulders, down my back ... do my buttocks like that again ... I need you to make me feel good. You make me feel so young again and you make me want to experience what you and Honey have discovered. Help me, Billy. Help me relax and help me love again. Do it, Billy ... I think I want to be close to Dan Sweet, but I need my son to teach me how to love a man ... I never really loved your dad. He was mean and hurt my body ... I love your soft touch and I need more ... Billy.”

“Mom, you just lie still and I’ll show you what Honey has taught me about her body ... and my body.”

I slipped my PJs off and this time, I sat across Mom’s thighs. My dick was hard and pointing right toward her buttocks. I could see her pussy ... it wasn’t just wet, Mom’s pussy was dripping. As I leaned forward, I let my dick rake through Mom’s buttocks, slipping past her pussy as she raised her body to try and trap me. With my dick lying in her butt split, I moved slowly, back and forth, massaging and caressing her shoulders and neck. Each time I moved my body back, my dickhead would lodge beneath her buttocks, almost entering her slick pussy as I moved forward again. As I moved over her, my dick was forced straight down, pressing my dickhead against her pussy lips.

BILLY...

“Yes, Mom.”

You’re killing me...”

“No, Mom ... I’m loving you,” I told her, letting dickhead slip in to her pussy just a little.

“Billy?”

“Yes, Mom?”

“Please help me ... I need you, Billy.”

“Mom, are you sure? I don’t have any condoms.”

“I don’t care, please ... just give me what I need ... I love you, Billy, and I need you inside me.”

“I hope you still love me in the morning, Mom. Here I come.”

“YES – OH – YES ... Go deep, Billy. I want all of your wonderful cock ... YES – Just like THAT...

“Mom, if we keep on, I won’t be able to stop ... Your pussy feels so good.”

“Don’t stop, Billy ... Don’t ever stop loving me like this. Even if you and Honey become lovers and marry, DON’T EVER STOP LOVING ME LIKE THIS...”

“What if Honey wants to join us?”

“BILLY? Would she really? If she does, would you let me love her too ... I mean, you know?”

“You better be ready for her. She knows more than me about sex and she wants to try it all.”

“Even with another ... woman?”

“If I told her that I wanted us to, she would hunt you down, just to get you in bed with us ... maybe even in the barn, our back by the creek where we went today.”

“Did you and Honey fuck?”

“No, but we did everything we could without fucking.”

“Tell me ... Tell me about it, while you fuck me from behind ... Billy, I love your cock. You have a really big one and you’re not even hurting my pussy ... You are so gentle and for a boy who has never fucked, you are so good with that big cock you have. Fuck me and tell me about Honey. I want to love her too...”

“We pulled our clothes down and she held my dick, moving her hand like I do when I jack-off. She let me shoot my cum on her bandana when she spread it over her shorts. Then she let me pull her shorts down and leave her panties on. I put my hand inside her panties and let my fingers slip into her pussy just a little. I didn’t want to hurt her and she wanted me to wait and break her cherry with my cock. I found her clitty and made her cum so many times, she made me stop.

“She sucked my cock and made me come in her mouth. Then I took her bandana and wet it in the creek. I washed my cock, then wet it again and went back up to where she was. She was still lying there with her legs spread wide and I pulled her panties down. She rolled over and I kissed her butt. I wanted to kiss her pussy and she got on her knees and let me. She had her knees spread wide and I sucked her pussy until she got another come...”

“BILLY!”

“MOM?”

“FUCK ME and CUM IN MY PUSSY ... NOW. I’m GETTING MY COME and THEY KEEP COMING.”

“OH FUCK, MOM ... I HOPE YOU STILL LOVE ME, CAUSE HERE COMES MY CUM...”

“YES, I feel you and I love you. Can you go again?”

“Yes, can you go again, Mom?”

“Yes and I want to turn over and let me fuck you this time.”

“You want to get on top of me?”

“Yes and I want you to suck my titties and let me take your cock as deep as I can before we come this time.”

Mom was smiling down at me as she raised her butt to let my cock go in her pussy. Her titties were swing back and forth as she moved and wiggled. When she leaned over to look down at my cock slipping into her pussy, I sucked her nipple into my mouth.

“YES! Just like that ... OHHhhhhh Damn, I love your cock in my pussy like this Billy. Fuck your ass up and let me have all of you. I won’t last long like this. OH YES, YES, fill my pussy with your cum. I love fucking you, Billy.”

Mom dropped down to lie on my chest and I pushed her up to suck both her titties again.

“Billy, you fucked me out ... Please wait until tomorrow night and we’ll fuck again, just like this. I want to sit on your cock first too. I love the way you make me feel all over when you fuck your cock up into my pussy and make me come at the same time you cum.”

Mom rolled off me, then leaned over to kiss my cheek. I turned to face her and we kissed. I could have fucked her again, I was so horny.

“Stay where you are, Mom. I’ll get a washcloth and wash your pussy.”

When I came back with the warm washcloth, I pulled Mom’s legs wide apart and washed her pussy clean.

“Mom?”

“Yes, Billy ... whatever it is, YES.”

“When we make love again, I want to suck your pussy first.”

“OH DAMN, BILLY ... Would you?”

“Yes, if you’ll met me.”

“YES, I’ll let you and I want to suck your cock too at the same time ... Billy?”

“Yes.”

“We didn’t make love ... WE FUCKED.”

I put the washcloth on the floor and pulled the sheet up over us.

“Billy, I can’t sleep with you ... I mean ... Billy, hold me just like that. I love you.”

“I love you, Mom. Night, Night.”

I turned the lamp off and went to sleep with a big smile on my face.

I woke up early as has become my habit here in corn country, and smelled the smells of breakfast downstairs. After doing my morning pee, washing my face and hands and brushing my teeth, I went downstairs with a belly full of nervousness.

Mom saw me as I came down the stairs into the hallway and she smiled at me.

She smiled a different smile than I remember seeing before this early in the morning. I knew everything was still OK with us.

“Morning Billy, I woke up hungry and wanted to cook a special breakfast for you and Dad. How was your night?

“I slept good Mom, but then I always do, how was your night?” I shot back at her to see what her reaction would be after we had fucked like crazy in my bed last night.

“Billy, I woke up at daylight with the most wonderful feeling I have ever had. I feel better than I have in I don’t know how long ... and even though I still have this little twinge in my back, I feel so good and alive and I’m excited about being here in Iowa, and about the new life you and I are beginning.”

“Mom, maybe I need to rub your back more often, if you feel all this after just one session at the mercy of my expert therapy.” I kidded, not really talking about the wild fucking we did.

“I hope you’ll allow me to lie on your therapy table again ... Billy, I may be guilty of pushing you away from me all these years as I was pushing the frustrations away that your Dad gave me. I realized this morning that we have never really been close and it was me that made us have that gap in our lives. I’m going to change. Come here and hug me Billy and don’t worry that I still have my sleep clothes on.”

I grabbed my Mom and held her tight against me as she squirmed to get closer. We stood there for the longest and I felt my dick get hard and pushed back from her waist. Mom put her hands on my butt and pulled me back.

“It’s all alright Billy, you’re a young growing boy with hormones that sometimes get aroused by touch. I want you to know that you can hug me anytime. No matter where our lives go from here, I hope you’ll let me come to your bed again and again. Last night with you, was the best sex I have ever had in my life, and I want more.””

“Thanks Mom, I love the thought of us doing that many more times.”

“Tell me, did you and Honey have a good day yesterday?”

“Yes we did Mom, she’s a really smart, beautiful girl. I could fall in love with her real quick. She asked me if she could be my girlfriend. What do you make of that?” I was still standing close to Mom, my head was pressed to her shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.