Honey - Cover

Honey

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Billy's dull, but safe life is uprooted when he and his Mom suddenly move from Texas to rural Iowa to live with his handicapped Granddad. He has always been an introvert, and now he meets his neighbor on the next farm who is vibrant and full of energy. Honey is Billy's age and together they discover the the feelings of friendship, love and sexual exploration, as she draws him out of his shyness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

I was still in the barn gathering the eggs the next morning when I heard the hoof beat of Honey’s horse.

I ran to the door and saw her slip so easily to the ground, then look around to see me standing there.

“Billy, I hope I’m not too early. I got up when Pa did and got all my chores done. He told me I could come on over. He told me too that he wanted to meet you sometime today if you would.”

“Really? I’m glad you came over early. I’ve been thinking about you since you kissed me last night. I stood out in the driveway looking until I saw your tail lights go over that last hill.”

“I looked back in the mirror and saw you too, and I wanted to turn around and kiss you one more time.”

“Did you really?”

“Yes, come in the barn with me, Billy.” Honey grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the barn. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down face to face with her.

Honey put her lips to mine and they so soft and warm. She moaned against my mouth and opened hers ... her lips were wet, sweet and inviting.

I shot cum all over my shorts again. I felt so stupid and embarrassed.

“Billy I know what happened. Don’t worry about it, we’ll kiss more and soon you’ll get used to it and won’t shoot your stuff in your shorts. If we have to, we will take your thing out and leave it out while we kiss.”

“I’d be too embarrassed to do that, Honey.”

“Well, we’ll just have to work on this problem or your Mom is gonna stop letting me coming over.”

I tried to laugh, but it wasn’t something for me to laugh about.

I took the basket of eggs in the kitchen and Granddad was at the kitchen table talking to Mom, while she was fixing breakfast.

I had taken a straight back wooden chair from the set in the kitchen and cut the back loose to let it lean back further. I took some leather harness straps and fastened it so that Granddad could sit in it and lean way back to a point he could look at us when he talked. He thought that was the neatest thing too, and thanked me.

“Billy is Honey coming in for breakfast?”

“I asked her, Mom, but she is afraid she’s being a pest ... she called it.”

“Watch these eggs, I’ll be right back,” Mom said and never looked back.

Mom was still wearing her long house coat and her house shoes. I looked out the kitchen window. Honey was taking the saddle off her horse and Mom was right in front of her.

I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but the next time I glanced out, Mom and Honey were walking back to the house. Mom had her arm around Honey’s waist and they were laughing.

Honey walked in and kissed me on my cheek. Then she walked over to Granddad and kissed his cheek before washing her hands in the kitchen sink.

Mom had her a plate and cup set by my place and we sat down to eat.

Honey was smiling and so was Mom. I looked at Granddad and he was smiling too, looking at Honey.

Honey never stopped talking the whole time and she would look at me and reach over and touch my arm before she started eating again.

When we finished breakfast, Mom asked Honey to go with her. I saw them as they went into Mom’s room. They were back in just a couple of minutes, Honey’s face was red as an apple.

I didn’t know what they had talked about until later when Honey and I had ridden all the way to the back of Granddad’s place and we were lying on a hillside, looking up at the clouds...


“I’m not gonna lie Honey, I’m scared and I’m not real sure about this.” I told her as we were about to mount her horse.

“You’ll be alright, trust me, Billy. I’ll sit in front and you can sit behind me. When you get comfortable with riding, I’ll let you sit in front and hold the reins.”

“Well, if you’re sure ... but I still have my doubts about this.”

Honey had taken the saddle off her horse and thrown it over the wooden fence by the barn. She climbed the fence and threw her long sexy leg over the horses’ wide back and I saw a flash of white panties in her crotch.

I felt my face turn red and knew I shouldn’t have been looking at her crotch anyway. She sure has them cut short, I saw her butt cheeks again too.

“Climb up the fence Billy and just slide your leg across behind me, hold onto my shirt and scoot up close.”

I was trying to watch the horse’s tail, head and four feet at the same time and nearly fell from the fence when my foot slipped.

I finally slid my leg across and quickly scooted up close to her, holding onto the sides of her shirt just above her waist.

“Billy, I like you as my new friend and I just love your Mom and your granddad. Now will you please just relax and hold onto ME and not my shirt? You’re gonna have me naked to my waist if you pull it off me.”

“Sorry, Honey. Thanks for liking my Mom and Granddad, they’re special people to me.”

“I know they are and they both love you probably more than you even know.”

Honey clicked her tongue and her horse started out at a walk. I held on tighter.

I could feel her warm skin under my hands just above the waist of her denim shorts.

I had my denim shorts on too, and my hiking shoes. My legs were touching her naked legs and I looked down at her sexy butt in front of me, the seat of her shorts stretched tight as skin across her backside.

I got a hard-on. I couldn’t help it.

“Are you alright back there Billy?”

“So far I am. Just don’t make any sudden moves.” I tried to laugh.

“We’re gonna go a little faster now. Just let your body relax and move with his movement, OK?”

“OK,” I lied ... I was still scared stiff.

We lay there, side by side, her hand almost touching mine, and talked about everything from how the clouds looked, to the bee’s that were buzzing in and around the clover.

“Did you know that the honey that comes from clover make the best tasting and lightest colored honey?” She asked as she watched the bee’s gathering up pollen from the last blooms of the year.

“I don’t know the first thing about honey, Honey.”

“Well, I can teach you, since you’ve agreed to help me with my math this year.”

“You don’t have to pay me back for helping you. I love math and I’d do it forever just to be close to you.” I seem to be blurting out too many things about my feelings when Honey was close to me.

“You’re the nicest boy I have ever met Billy. I’m glad we’re friends, and we live so close.”

“Thanks Honey. If my friends back in Texas could see me now, they’d think I was a hero for making friends with the prettiest girl in Iowa.”

Honey turned on her side to face me as I lay on my back looking up ... afraid to look into her eyes.

She lay her hand on my chest and just let it lay there, not moving, just looking me over.

I cut my eyes over to the side without moving my head and saw her looking from my feet to my face, and closed my eyes when I saw her looking at me.

I exhaled real loud as I realized I had stopped breathing when she touched me.

“Billy, you’re so shy and I just love that about you. You’re so big and strong and you’re so handsome and considerate to others. If we keep being friends, can I be your girlfriend?”

I jerked my head around to look into her eyes, and I felt like I was having one of my daydreams as she smiled at me.

“Honey, are you sure? I’ve never had a girlfriend. I’ve never even been around girls and I don’t know anything about what girls like and don’t like.”

“I really like you, Billy. We just met yesterday and already, I like you a lot. If you don’t want me to be your girlfriend, I’ll understand. I hope we can still be just friends though.”

“I do want you to be my girlfriend, Honey ... I would love to know that you thought of me as your boyfriend. It’s just that I’m more afraid of messing that up between us than I am about riding a horse, and you already know how that makes me feel.”

“Billy, you’re afraid because you don’t know about riding horses. I’ll show you all about riding, if you really want to learn. I don’t want you to ever do something just because you think I’ll like you more if you do. The same goes for us being girlfriend and boyfriend. I’ve never had a boyfriend either, but I want to be your girlfriend ... that is. if you really want me. We can learn with each other, and I bet your Mom would tell us if we ran into something we weren’t sure about.”

“I want what you want, Honey, but you know what happens when we get close like this and I get embarrassed when it happens. I’d be embarrassed to ask Mom about what I’m feeling right now.”

Honey was twisting her long hair in one hand and it was shining in the sunlight as she ran her fingers through the golden strands.

I reached out and put my hand close to hers and together, we ran our fingers through her hair.

I pulled the long rope of her hair over to my chest and lay back, living my dream of lying beside a beautiful girl, touching her long hair.

“I could lay here forever, Billy. Just like this with you touching my hair.”

“I could too Honey, and I want to be your boyfriend, too ... If you still want me.”

Honey took my hand that was between us and raised it to where she could lay her head on my arm and shoulder, I felt her warm breath on my cheek and neck and we lay like that for a long time.

Her hand was still on my chest, my right arm was under her head. My other hand was still tangled in her long silky hair. She was snuggled up close ... We were boyfriend and girlfriend now.

“Billy, you want to know what your Mom told me in her bed room?”

“Yeah, I hope she didn’t say anything too personal.”

“She told me that she was so happy that I was your new friend and that you looked happier than she has ever seen you.”

“I reckon Mom knows a lot more about me than I thought she did. I am happier than I’ve ever been in my life, Honey. If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up.”

“It’s not a dream, Billy. I feel it too and I’m excited just being close to you. I want to take you to meet my Dad. I want him to meet the boy I’ve chosen to be my boyfriend.”

“Do you really think he’ll like me as your boyfriend, Honey?”

“I just know he will ... you’ll see.”

I looked down to where Honey was pressed up against my ribs and saw her left titty mashed against me. I looked at her shirt and the top was open to where I could see both her naked titties mashed against one another, all honey gold and nipples like a bee sting.

I got a hard-on.

I’d seen pictures of women naked before ... Tim had snuck a Hustler magazine out of his brother’s room and we looked at it. We looked at the womens pussy’s as they lay back with them open and some even with a finger in them.

I thought a lot about those pictures. Most of them had the hair shaved all off their pussy ... or just a little strip of hair at the top. Some just had a small patch of hair at the top.

I looked down at Honey’s titties and felt guilty that I was peeking at her ... but I couldn’t look away.

I looked at her face and she was looking at me, smiling as I looked from her titties to her eyes and back to her titties.

“It’s OK, Billy. I wanted you to see me. I don’t know that we’re ready to touch or anything, but I feel so good letting you see my little titties. I don’t have big ones like some girls, but I like mine.”

“I like them too, Honey. I never saw a girls titties except in pictures and only once then. Yours are so pretty and the color of honey, just like the rest of you. I mean, what I’ve seen that is.”

“Do you really like my titties, Billy? When I take a shower, I like to look down at them and sometimes I rub them and it makes me feel so good. I rub my pussy sometimes in the shower, Billy. I did it last night when I got home. I was thinking of you when I soaped up all over, and rubbed my pussy until I got that good feeling...

“Billy, do you ever rub yourself?”

“Yeah, I did last night too when I took a shower. I got the best one ever because I was thinking of you as I did it.”

“Billy, I’d like to kiss you now. But I don’t want you to shoot off in your shorts.”

“I’m about to shoot now just talking about this and looking down at your pretty titties, Honey.”

Honey reached up and took her red bandana off her hair where she had it tied back.

She looked me right in the eye and told me, “Take it out of your shorts Billy. I won’t look at you, if you’re embarrassed ... but I want to put my bandana over it and make you come.”

“Honey, are you sure about this? I shoot a lot since we’ve been friends yesterday and today.”

“Yes I’m sure. I want to hold it and make you shoot, if you’ll let me, Billy. I’ll pull my shirt up and let you see my naked titties if you’ll let me make you shoot cum.”

“Can I pull my shirt up and let you mash your titties against my skin when we do it?”

“Yes, and hurry. I’m about to get a good cum just thinking about it, Billy.”

I pulled my shirt up over my chest, then just pulled it off real quick. Honey smiled as she looked at my chest and then she pulled her shirt over her head. I saw her golden brown titties right in front of my face.

Honey lay back against me, this time she was laying with her titties mashed against my chest as she unzipped my shorts and unbuttoned my waist.

Honey pulled on the waist of my shorts and I lifted my butt as she pulled them down along with my underwear.

“Oh Billy ... I love the way it looks. What do call it, a dick or a cock or a pecker?”

“I think of it as a dick. I don’t guess I ever called it anything.”

“I like your dick. I want to put my bandana over it and make you come ... can I? A girl at school told a bunch of us one time she jacked her boy friend off and made him come. I want to see it shoot ... can I?”

“Honey, right now ... you can do anything to me you like.”

“Well, that girl told us that she sucked her boyfriend once and she loved it. I don’t think we’re ready for that yet, but I already know that one day I want to put it in my mouth. I’m so excited and turned on by all this.”

“I would let you do that one day when you’re ready? I read a dirty story in that magazine about a boy kissing a girl between her legs and I always wondered what it tastes like and I knew that one day I’d find out.”

“It’s called cunnilingus, Billy. I’d love for you to do me one day ... but right now I’m scared to go that far. I think we need to wait a little longer before I suck you and you suck me ... OK?”

“Yes, I think so too. Honey, this feels so good and I’m so excited to be here with you. Your hand on my dick makes me feel like I’m about to shoot anyway, and then you telling me that one day you want to put it in your mouth is just about more than I can take.”

“I want to see you shoot so bad, I think I would come too if I saw that.”

“Take the bandana off and we’ll watch it together.”

Honey spread her red bandana across the crotch of her shorts, and smiled at me.

“When you start to shoot your cum, turn toward me and shoot right at my pussy.”

I looked at Honey’s face and we leaned over to kiss each other on our lips as she moved her hand up and down my dick.

I knew I wasn’t gonna last long and she felt me buck up and my legs get stiff as I raised my butt off the ground and rolled over to shoot what felt like gallons of cum right at her pussy.

We both watched until it had stopped except for a little dribble that ran off the end. Honey had locked her legs around my thigh as I raised my butt, she was humping me with her crotch.

She humped my leg as she cried out, straining until she turned her face up to kiss me. With her mouth open and her tongue in my mouth, she got her come when I did.

Honey was the first to move as she raised up and smiled at me. Then she ran her fingers through my cum and and touched her little bee-sting nipples. She rubbed my cum on both of them, moaning with her eyes closed as I watched her.

She looked at me then and put her fingers back on the bandana and got some on her fingers and licked it off. I shot another, weaker cum on the bandana when she did that.

Honey took the bandana off her crotch and grabbed my hand, she unbuttoned her shorts and unzipped them, then she pulled her bikini panties down from her golden flat tummy.

“Touch my pussy Billy, put your finger on me, but don’t go inside. I want to save that for when we go all the way.”

I reached down and slipped my hand into her white panties and felt for her pussy lips. They were slick and I traced my fingers through her pussy then put my hand to my mouth licked my fingers. I did it again, and again, licking again and again.

Honey took my hand and guided my fingers to a little bump at the top of her pussy lips.

“Rub me there, Billy. When you touch me there it makes me feel like you, when you shoot off.”

I rubbed and caressed her little bump that felt like it had oil all over it and she moaned and raised her butt just like I did. She pushed her belly up high, her legs tensed and tight as she screamed out across the countryside. She got another come that made her shudder and clamp my fingers into her thin wet lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.