The Country Store
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Country Store is the story of a young boy coming of age in the rural South. His mother and father own a country store and he's allowed to work there, meeting many interesting people - of whom, some happen to be young country girls.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

“Let’s just get my rebuilt pussy used to having a cock inside it first Honey, and then we’ll worry about a man in my life. I already know, since we’re back here, that I want to find someone who’s a good man who’s slow and easy, like Will. I really need him to be a few years older than Will, though. I think I’d really like an older man to love me.” I felt Jeannie pinch my leg, and pull my hair, when her Momma said that. I held up my hand in an OK sign, with my thumb and forefinger together in a circle.

“Momma ease down and let Will’s cock meet your tiny little pussy and get really acquainted, because they’re gonna be best friends, for a long time,” Jeannie said as I felt her pull my erection away from my belly, where it was pointed straight at my face it was so hard. She pulled it straight up and then rolled my thick foreskin up to cover the head of my cock as she raked it through her Momma’s wet pussy lips.

“OOOhhhhh damn, that feels so good,” Aunt Beverly said as she rocked her bottom slowly back and forth to get a good slick coating on me.

“Momma ease down just a little and let Will’s cock push your pussy lips open a little more ... see how that feels? I’ll hold Will’s cock up so it’ll slip into your pussy with no trouble,” Jeannie said, as she leaned down between her Momma’s legs and watched my erection part her Momma’s pussy lips slightly.

“It feels so good Jeannie, but I know it’s gonna hurt when I let his big cock inside my pussy deeper. My damn pussy is so tight, I can hardly get a tampon inside me. The doctor told me that when I healed all the way, I’d be really small for the rest of my life. But ... he also said that I would thank him one day too. He even told me I’d feel like I was a sixteen year old virgin with a tight, virgin pussy!

Thanks for my tight little pussy, Doc. I’m going to love fucking if I ever get my nephew’s huge cock inside this tight little re-built cunt you gave me.”

When she said that I felt her pussy give a little ... she’s getting closer to letting the head of my cock inside her.

I felt Jeannie pull my thick foreskin up and then push her ass down hard, pushing my cock against her Momma’s pussy lips. Just as Aunt Beverly lowered her tight pussy down on me, I hunched up and gained a little more.

As she did this, my foreskin slipped back and the fat head of my dick popped inside her rebuilt, virgin pussy. She jerked and tensed, seeming to freeze in mid breath, as she sucked her lungs full of air. When she felt me enter her for the first time, her daughter let go of my cock ... Which was now firmly imbedded in her mother’s pussy.

“Whoa ... that was a surprise! It felt like your cock was gonna shoot right up through my belly, Will. I’ve got it now and DAMN, does it feels good to have your fat cock inside me, even if we only have your cockhead in me.”

“Just be careful Aunt Beverly, you’re really tight inside and I love the way your pussy is clamping down on my cock. I’m not gonna lie, it’s all I can do to keep from just fucking deeper into your pussy, it feels so good.”

“I feel the same way Will and you’re a special young man for letting me do this my way. Hold still and let me try to take some more, now that you’ve got the head of that big cock inside me. I think I feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter and I want to take a little more,” Aunt Beverly said, as she settled just a little lower. I felt like my dick was a nail being driven into a board, she was so tight.

“Will, I felt your fat cock swell up and jerk ... and it felt so fucking good. Can you make it do that again?”

“You mean like this?” I said, flexing my cock, like I was making it jump up and down, or when I get through peeing. I did it three or four times in a row and Aunt Beverly started hunching her butt gingerly, back and forth really fast. She wasn’t taking any more of my cock, but she was fucking what she had – in and out like crazy.

She really let loose and dropped her butt, taking my cock deeper as she fucked like a runaway electric motor.

“Oh God Jeannie, I’m cumming like crazy! It feels so fucking great to have a cock in my pussy.

“Will, I want some more but you need to be real careful how you do it. Just kinda fuck up and down as I do a little fucking back and forth.”

“This feels good Aunt Beverly. You’re gonna make me cum too, if you keep this up.”

“You can shoot your cum inside me if you want to Will. I bet that will make me so slick, I’ll be able to take all of your long fat cock. OH Damn, I felt it go deeper and I love it. Fuck me just a little harder and give me some more.”

“I’m gonna shoot my cum deep inside your womb Aunt Beverly, I can’t hold it any longer. Damn your pussy sure is tight! Every bit as tight as Jeannie’s, and I thought she had a pipe wrench ahold of me when she clamped down on me.”

Aunt Beverly laughed and I felt her slip all the way down, until her smooth hairless pussy lips were pressed to the base of my smoothly shaved cock.

I fucked up into her harder, as she rode down on me. When I felt her pussy begin to clamp my cock, I lost it. I shot so hard into her that I thought it would come bubbling out her mouth.

“OH GOD JEANNIE. OH GOD BABY, I’M GETTING THE BIGGEST COME OF MY LIFE, AND I LOVE IT,” Aunt Beverly screamed.

“Get another one Momma. Will, can stay hard for you,” Jeannie told her Momma.

She started fucking me again and even though we were coated with cum, she almost pulled my cock off when she bounced her butt up and down on my belly. She fucked me until I felt her pussy begin to spasm once more with another shuddering, shattering cum.

“Stop Will. Stop fucking me! I’m worn out trying to keep up with you. You get your cock out of me and fuck my daughter to sleep. We’re all going fishing tomorrow and I want you to fuck me in the boat, like you did Jeannie.”

Aunt Beverly was laughing. She leaned close to kiss me all over my face. Jeannie was on the other side of me kissing my face.

“I told you Momma ... I told you he was gentle and so loving. I just knew Will was the one to make you want to love again. When Will gets you broke in again, we’re gonna find you a man of your own. I’ll loan Will to you, but I love him and I’m going have his kids, one day.”

Jeannie hugged her Momma again.

Jeannie was still laughing when her Momma propped my cock up, so her daughter could sit on me again.

“Jeannie, you better get a rubber on my cock. One day you’re gonna get a baby fucked up into your tight little belly and we’ll be Momma and Poppa before we’re ready.”

“But it feels so damned good, naked cock to naked pussy.”

“One day we won’t worry about rubbers Jeannie,. But until then, we need to work and make this place take off so we can make some money.”

“Here, Will, I’ll put a rubber on you so you can fuck my sweet little girl’s pussy. I know I just got your fat cock primed and ready for her,” Aunt Beverly said as she leaned her big titties across me to get a rubber off the night table.

“Thanks Aunt Beverly, were you serious about going fishing with us tomorrow and letting me fuck you in the boat?”

“I sure was, that sounds like so much fun. I’ve got to try it at least once.” She kissed me on as Jeannie sat down on my throbbing cock and started riding me.

“Momma suck my titties while I fuck Will. I want to get really big come for our last time, so we can all snuggle up and get some sleep.”

“OK Baby, tomorrow night I want us to go out on the veranda back there and take a couple of quilts to lie on. I want to fuck under the stars and watch the lights on the lake, when Will makes me come.”

“Wow Momma! That sounds so romantic. I’d like that too, can we do that, Will?”

“Any where, any time, if you two can think of it ... we’ll go there and fuck.”

“Oh Will, I’m gonna get me a come. Can you get one too? Do it now, Will. I want to feel you pumping your hot cum into the rubber. I just love that feeling when your fat cock is throbbing and shooting inside me.”

“Go Baby, I’m there now. Let me feel you pull on my cock, like your Momma did. She can really pull a cock and milk the cum out ... GO BABY GO! I feel you grabbing me now. DAMN, Jeannie, you have the same cock grip your Momma’s got.”

“Momma, we want you to sleep in the middle, just in case you wake up and want some more of Will’s cock, before morning,” Jeannie said, as we lay back in bed and turned to hold each other.

I had set the alarm for thirty minutes earlier than I did the day before, so we could all get our stuff and get out on the lake a little earlier.

Aunt Beverly and Jeannie both wore a long t-shirt ... and that was all. I had gotten three of the boat-seat floatation/cushions and put in the boat while they were peeing on the bank before we left.

The water was just as calm and flat as it had been the morning before, and Jeannie was so proud to show her Momma how good she could run the boat.

She remembered the tree where she caught her first fish and headed right to it. Aunt Beverly was sitting in the middle of the boat and I was in the front, so I could use the paddle to scull the boat along, as we fished.

I looked back and enjoyed the view as Jeannie had the boat skimming along. She and her Momma both, had their shirts off, their bald pussies and big titties showing. This was going to be a good day, no matter if the fish were biting or not.

I rigged one of my rods for Aunt Beverly, with the same lure as I put on Jeannie’s rod. I took Daddy’s rod and used a spinner with a rooster tail trailer.

Aunt Beverly had fished many times in the past and it all came back to her fast. She made one or two bad casts, then she was placing her lure just where she wanted it. They both cast toward the tree where Jeannie caught her first Bass, one on either side, just back of the tree stump about three feet. By the time they had their slack out of the lines, we hit our first double of the day.

The fight was on, with two big Bass running with the lures and making the nylon line sing as it zipped through the water. I had the landing net ready, as Aunt Beverly brought her fish up beside the boat first. I dipped the Bass in the boat and had just gotten her Bass off the line, when Jeannie brought her fish up close.

I put them both on the stringer, then cast my spinner further back, closer to the trees that lined the bank. When started my reeling my lure back towards the boat, I felt the fish when it hit, then it grabbed the spinner and took off. I set the hook and reared back on my seat. I knew this was a good one. Daddy’s rod tip was bent back almost to the reel, as I fought it and it fought me.

For over five minutes, I reeled and pulled the big Bass and finally I got it up close to the side of the boat so I could get the net under it.

This had to be one of the brood fish they had put in here when they stocked the lake a few years ago.

This one, would definitely be a wall hanger in the new bait shop and be the subject of many stories of the one that got away for lots of fishermen.

“Shit, Will ... that’s a Trophy-Bass if I ever saw one. I didn’t know they grew that big,” Aunt Beverly said.

“I let one get off yesterday, that was just about that big ... wasn’t it, Will?” Jeannie said. I knew she was a true fisherman now.

“Yep you sure did and we’ll go back to that same tree again and see if you can hook her again.”

“I’ll get that bitch this time, if she hits my bait,” she said and we laughed at her. Yep she was hooked. Jeannie is a Bass fisherman now.

We made our way down the side of the lake, fishing under tree limbs and around dead snags until we came to the Cypress trees where we had tied up the day before, drank our Dr. Peppers ... and got caught fucking.

“This is it Momma. This is where we were tied up to the tree and I tied up, with Will’s cock in my pussy, fucking like to rabbits when Mr. Jackson come upon on us.”

“Tie the boat up Will. I want you to fuck me right here and I don’t give a shit if we have a cheering section around us when we get through. I want your fat cock in me from behind,” Aunt Beverly said.

I pulled my shorts and shirt off and knelt on the boat cushion behind her smooth tan butt. I pushed the head of my cock slowly into her slick pussy and stopped...

“Go ahead and fuck me like you fuck Jeannie, Will. We’re through being gentle and polite. I want some long fat cock deep inside my pussy,” she said, as she looked back at me.

I fucked her then. I grabbed her by her hips and fucked her until she whimpered and whined, and moaned and groaned. Aunt Beverly raised her sexy butt and I rose with her, fucking her harder and deeper.

“OH GOD ... Fuck me Will ... I’m cumming.” She screamed so loud, Jeannie looked at me, and shrugged her shoulders


... We caught three more Largemouth Bass and four more slab Crappies, before we called it a day, just before noon and headed in.

When we got to the dock, I saw Mr. Jackson’s dark green Game Warden truck, parked by the dock.

“We got company,” I said, and pointed.

“Shit and here we are with nothing on our asses, but some t-shirts.” Aunt Beverly said.

I looked at Jeannie and both of us grinned when she gave me the OK sign, with her thumb and forefinger.

Mr. Jackson walked out of the bait shop to where the men were working. He saw us pulling into the dock and walked over to grab the rope and tie us off. He held the boat steady while we stepped out on the dock.

“Will, I see you got another good string of keepers here today,” he said looking directly at Aunt Beverly, who was squatting just a bit and blushing.

“Mr. Jackson, I want you to meet my Aunt Beverly ... Momma’s youngest sister, and Jeannie’s Momma.

“Aunt Beverly, you’ll be seeing a lot of Mr. Jackson. He stops by to check the license sales and the catch limit on the lake.”

“Please to meet you, Mr. Jackson. I apologize for the way I look. We were just fishing and getting some sun,” Aunt Beverly said and turned even redder.

“You look good to me, Ms. Beverly. I can see where Jeannie gets her good looks from. You two look like sisters,” he told her.

Jeannie walked up to Mr. Jackson and showed him her license she’d gotten out of my tackle box, when she saw his pickup.

“I got them, Mr. Jackson.” She reached by her Momma and they both lost their balance on the edge of the boat ramp. I caught Jeannie and Mr. Jackson caught Aunt Beverly.

Needless to say, they were both standing there, with their t-shirts up over their naked butts and their bald pussies shining.

At that moment I wasn’t sure if Mr. Jackson caught Aunt Beverly or she caught him ... but I think that was when they caught each other. She just pulled her shirt down and thanked him.

“Come in the store with us, Mr. Jackson, I’ll get you some iced tea.”

“Now that’s an invitation I can’t refuse.”

Just before he turned away to follow her, Jeannie yanked on his khaki shirt sleeve, and gave him the OK sign.

Mr. Jackson hugged her and shook my hand. Then he gave Jeannie the OK sign too, as he smiled and walked away.

I gave Jeannie the big Bass I caught and she took it in to show Daddy and get him to put it in the freezer with hers. Tomorrow I was going to take them over to the next town and let the taxidermist mount them for us to put in our new bait shop.

Jeannie came back out grinning as I was cleaning and filleting the fish.

“They like each other, Will. They’re sitting back there at the table, talking about all the people that Momma knows from when we lived here before. Mr. Jackson can’t even look away from her...

He’s hooked ... and I know it.” Jeannie was jumping and dancing, her big titties were too.

“Then let’s take these fish in the back way and tell your Momma that we have enough to cook on the pier later this evening. You need to invite Mr. Jackson to eat fish with us, as soon as I do.”

“Wow Will ... That’s a great idea! I hope he stays all day.”


“Momma ... Will’s got the fish cleaned and filleted,” Jeannie couldn’t wait.

“Good I’ll cook them late this evening out on the pier and we can all eat out there. Don, I’d love for you to stay and eat fish with us, if you don’t have plans...” She added, grinning at me and Jeannie, giving us the OK sign behind his back.

“I’d love to Beverly, by the way I can see your reflection in the glass on that china cabinet there. I saw that OK sign. If it makes any difference, Jeannie and I have already swapped OK signs on the dock out there.”

“Well I can’t help it if I like you this quick, Don.” She stuttered her words out as she looked at him.

“I can’t help it either, Beverly.” She leaned over close and he put his arm around her for a light hug, her shirt came up again and she took a long time pulling it down

“I hope you’ll go fishing with me some day Beverly. I’m going to bring my Game and Fish boat over here and leave it. I’ll be here a lot.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.