The Country Store - Cover

The Country Store

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Country Store is the story of a young boy coming of age in the rural South. His mother and father own a country store and he's allowed to work there, meeting many interesting people - of whom, some happen to be young country girls.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

I waved my hand for her to slow down, patting the air palm down. She took the sign and as we motored slowly into the cove I clinched my fist dropped my hand. Jeannie shut the motor off and we continued to drift with the speed of the boat.

I rigged a light weight Garcia spinning rod with a small Rapala floating minnow lure, and handed it to her, butt first.

“Grip the rod with the reel shaft between your fore finger and middle finger, then take the line and hook it on your forefinger. Flip the bail on the reel back open, while you hold the line on the tip of your finger. Draw back with the rod and use it like a whip to throw the lure out across the water toward that old tree there in the water. Let the line slip off your finger just as you rod points forward. Then use the crank handle to throw the bail back over. Crank the handle slowly, but steadily and work the rod tip up then down as you crank your slack in.”

Before I got through with all of my well thought-out instructions, Jeannie flipped the lure out within three feet of the butt of a Cypress tree.

She had just cranked the handle and taken the slack out of her line when the water boiled and rolled and splashed under her lure.

“What was that, Will?” She yelled.

“Set the hook Jeannie! Jerk back hard on the rod as you raise the rod tip high.” I yelled.

The fight was on. Jeannie was screaming and laughing, and cranking the reel. The drag was set too loose for the size of that Bass. I held to the sides of the boat and eased back to her and showed her how to tighten her drag, with the little knob in front of her spool.

She turned it a half round and she began to gain on the big fish. He was still fighting, and running under the water ... then he would jump completely out of the water and Jeannie would scream and laugh some more.

“Bring him over to the middle of the boat and I’ll grab him when he comes up.”

She kept reeling her line in until she had the fish close to the surface. I reached out and grabbed the Largemouth Bass by his bottom lip, when she pulled him to the surface.

“Hey Cousin not bad for your first fish,” I said, as I held the Bass up for her to have a good look at.

“How much will it weigh?” She asked, she was hooked. She was a fisherman now and already thinking about the biggest fish.

“I would guess maybe five pounds,” I said, as I took the lure out of its mouth.

“Want me to let him go ... so we can catch him again another day?” I asked with a serious look her way.

“I’ll drown your ass right here and now and never let you have any more of my pussy, if you do,” she screamed at me, then caught on to my joke.

I put the big fish on the stringer and tied it to the boat before I let it back in the water with a splash.

“It won’t get away will it?” She asked, as she leaned over to look in the water at her fish.

“No way, he’s yours. When we get back, I’ll put him in the freezer and have him mounted so we can put it on display with your name on it, in the bait shop.”

“OH WOW, REALLY?” she screamed and laughed.

We had drifted a out a ways from the old snag of a tree and I told her to throw back over to the other side and try it again.

She was disappointed when she reeled in slowly and didn’t catch anything.

“Throw back to the same place. Sometimes they come up and look at the bait, then hit on the second cast.”

Damn she’s good. She hit the same place, not two feet from the tree, and sure enough, the water boiled and splashed, as another big Bass hit her lure.

She knew what it was this time and as soon as she had her line tight, she set the hook.

The look on her face, made me proud and I wanted her naked ass on my lap right then.

I was in love with my cousin! She’s not only beautiful, she fucks like a wild woman and she can fish like a pro. What more could a country boy wish for in a woman?

I moved to the center of the boat and Jeannie reeled her second big Largemouth to the top and over to me so I could grab him.

I held it up for her to get a good look and she said, “Six and a half on that one”

“Maybe seven,” I told her.

“Will Turner, I love you so fucking much, I could just fuck you right here in this boat,” Jeannie said, as she scooted over to the seat in the middle where I was putting her fish on the stringer, and grabbed me in a hammer lock, as she rammed her tongue down my throat

“I was just thinking the same thing Jeannie. I’m in love ... What are we gonna do now?”

“We’re gonna love each other and we’re gonna love every minute of our life and we’re gonna fuck and make babies and teach them all how to fish and fuck.”

Jeannie laughed with tears running down her face. She grabbed me and we locked up, now that the fish was in the water.

“Let’s catch some more fish, then we’re gonna drink a cold pop and pull up over there in the shade. We’re gonna get naked in this boat and I’m gonna fuck you.”

“I’m gonna fuck you right back too.” Jeannie kissed me again.

I moved back to the front of the boat and using the short paddle, I sculled over close to another tree.

“Why didn’t we go back to the other tree?” She asked.

“Well, we don’t want to run them off, we’ll remember that tree, and always come back to cast around it. The same as we’ll do, whenever we catch some nice ones, at other places.”

“Okay, I see now. We’ll always have our special places?”

“Yes and we’ll be able to tell others where we caught the most, and the biggest, fish. That’s what we’ll use these maps for, we can point out on the map to our customers, and they can go right to the best places first.”

“Yeah, I see. Then they’ll always come back and tell their buddies about Turner’s Boat Dock.”

“You got it. Now let’s catch some more.”

“You better get busy, I’m ahead of you now.”

“I’ll catch up, you’re just having beginners luck,” I told her.

“Will you know I’m good, now don’t you?” She lowered her head and looked over her dark glasses at me.

“You’re the best Jeannie. The VERY best, and I love you.”

“I love you too Will and I want your big ol’ fat cock rammed up inside my little bald pussy, right now!” She wasn’t laughing either.

“Since when did you get so horny?”

“Since you scalped my pussy, made me a woman and fucked the shit out of me.”

“Then I’ll fuck that tight little bald headed pussy, until you scream ‘uncle’.”

“I don’t even know how to spell uncle,” Jeannie laughed and made sure her lure wasn’t tangled in her line as I moved us no to another tree which had dead limbs all around it.

“Be careful when you cast in there, you’ll snag a limb and get hung up,” I no sooner than got it out, when she dropped her lure right over a limb and hung it.

“Don’t pull on it we’ll go get it loose. It happens to all of us.”

“I was doing so good and I didn’t even listen to you.”

“It’ll happen again even when we’ve fished here fifty years Jeannie, don’t let it bother you.”

“I bet I messed up some good fishing here by being in a hurry.”

“Here I’ll change bait. I bet we can catch some Crappie here in this old tree top,” I said, as I took her lure off and replaced it with a white grub, lead head, crappie jig.

“Just take your handle and crank backwards as you let the jig down through the limbs. Kinda work the jig up and down slowly and see if there are any Crappie here.”

I put a jig on my line and lowered it down about ten feet on the other side when I felt the tug on my line. I set the hook and reeled in a nice sized slab Crappie. I was putting it on the stringer, when Jeannie caught one even bigger than the one I caught. She wanted to take it off the hook and I told her to be real careful with the hook.

She had watched me closely and in no time she had the fish off the hook and handed it to me to put on the stringer.

We sat in that one place and caught four more. I wanted to move on around the lake, so I told her to crank the motor and we’d go further down toward the backside of the lake, away from all the houses.

Jeannie loved to run the little Evinrude motor and we zipped along the tree line out in the open water, until we came to another place that looked like maybe it had been a bayou entrance into the old lake bed.

There was a lot of big Cypress trees that had big knees sticking up all around them. I stopped the boat with my paddle before we got too close and put Jeannie’s Rapala back on her line. I put a spinner lure on mine, with a rooster tail trailer and we both cast up near the Cypress roots that stuck up out of the water like knees.

“I got a big one this time Will, look at it run.” Jeannie screamed.

“Lift your rod tip up and reel hard Jeannie, don’t let that one get away.”

She was reeling as fast as she could and the big fish just ran through the water right at the boat, then took a big leap right near her. That was all it needed, just a little slack and the big fish spit the lure out just as he hit the water again.

“FUCK, he got away.” She screamed. I couldn’t help but laugh, but I had enough sense to turn my head.

“Did you see the size of that one? What would he weigh, you reckon?”

“I would guess about nine to ten pounds Jeannie, maybe more. That was probably one of the grown brood fish that was turned loose, when they first stocked the lake. It was way bigger than the other two you caught.”

“He sure was a big one, I hate that I lost him, but I’ll get better and catch him again.”

“It was probably a she.”

“Well, I’ll catch that bitch next time, then!”

“Get us a cold pop and I’ll tie up here in the shade while we drink it.”

Jeannie took the bottled drinks out and handed them to me, I had a Church-Key in my tackle box and opened them.

“This is fun Will, can we come back soon?”

“Daddy said he’d open early the rest of the month, so if you want to, we’ll come everyday that the weather’s good.”

“Will...”

“Yes.”

“ ... hurry and finish that Dr. Pepper. I want to fuck you right here under this big tree.”

“Get naked Jeannie. I’ve got a rubber and a hard cock waiting for you,” I told her, as I downed my Dr. Pepper and felt it fizzed up my nose, making my eyes water.

“I got your bald pussy right here, Will.” I looked and she was sitting naked on the middle seat with her legs spread and her tight little pussy lips smiling at me.

I pulled my shirt off and stood up to drop my shorts. I rolled the rubber down over my dick and got on my knees on the bottom of the boat ... on our clothes in front of her.

“Here, let me put your fat cock in my little pussy. She’s been dripping since we got in the boat this morning.” Jeannie said as she guided me into her tight slit.

“Fuck me Baby. Give me all the big fat cock you have. Fuck me deep, to the bottom of my pussy, just like you’re trying to make a baby in my belly.”

“I love you Jeannie, and one day I will put a baby in your sweet little belly.”

“Oh Will. Fuck me, I’m cumming already, FUCK, Will ... that’s some big fat fucking cock you’ve got plugged into my pussy. I felt you hit something that went off like an alarm buzzer in my pussy,” Jeannie said as she hunkered her butt closer to me and we both shot-off together.

I felt something bump the boat and we both jumped, and turned to see Mr. Don Jackson, the State Game Warden for this area. He had drifted up in his boat and bumped into us.

“Will, I was just about to ask y’all if you were getting any ... but I see that you are.”

He grinned at us as we tried to cover up.

“Jeannie, meet Mr. Don Jackson, the Game Warden. He’ll be around a lot now that the lake is about to open.” I said, as calmly as I could, while still shaking.

“Hi Mr. Jackson, nice to meet you.” Jeannie laughed and he did too.

“Will hand me my shirt and my skirt so I can at least cover my butt up.” Jeannie said and pulled her t-shirt over her head when I tossed it to her.

I stepped back, pulled the rubber off and turned away while I pulled my shorts up over my butt and sat down.

“Sorry about that Mr. Jackson. We just got kinda carried away.”

“Will, seeing you two naked in that boat reminds me of my first day as a Game Warden. I had just got out of training on a Friday and was gonna take my new wife out on the lake to fish and have some fun early on Saturday morning. I talked her into getting naked, just like you two were and we no more’n got started than my boss pulled up beside us, with his wife in the boat. I got to tell you though, that this little girl you got, handled it way better than my wife. She went into a boohooing fit right there.”

“Well, that makes me feel better to know I’m not the first to get caught screwing in a boat.”

“And you won’t be the last either, but what the hell, you’re young and you’ll both laugh about this for a long time, we did after I got her calmed down.”

“Did you ever get her to go fishing with you again and get naked?” Jeannie asked, but Mr. Jackson just laughed.

“Yes, we went back many times and made it a special event on our anniversary every year to get naked and do it all over again, she even got to where she hoped we did get caught.” He laughed as he reminisced.

“I bet she’ll get a kick out of hearing your story about us, when you get home Mr. Jackson.” Jeannie said and I kicked her foot.

“It’s alright Will, she didn’t know ... My wife died two years ago of cancer, Jeannie. But I’ll still tell her when I go visit her.” He said and Jeannie burst out crying.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t know. You’re so young that I just knew you would be still married.” She wailed.

“Jeannie, it’s alright; I promise it is. Don’t let the fact that my wife died, mess up what was a fun day for you and Will. You’ll remember this day and this very tree for years to come and it’ll be special.”

“I know you’re right, Mr. Jackson, but I hate to stick my foot in my mouth like that.”

“Have you stopped by and looked at the new bait shop and boat ramp yet, Mr. Jackson?” I asked him, to change the subject.

“No, I’ve been meaning to stop by and visit with your Daddy and see how it was all coming along.”

“You need to do that soon, they’ve got most of the fishing pier built yesterday and the boat dock too. The bait shop will be finished in a week and our new boats were delivered yesterday.”

“You folks have been really getting after it Will. I need to stop in and see you.”

“You sure do, Aunt Beverly ... Jeannie’s Momma, is gonna run the bait shop and I’m gonna take care of the boat rentals and all the other stuff.”

“How old are you, Mr. Jackson?” Jeannie asked.

“I’m forty five why, Jeannie?”

“You just look so much younger, is all.”

Jeannie smiled at him and then at me. I could see her wheels turning. She liked this man and her Momma needed to get her shit straight and get a good man to love her.

“Well, I’ve messed up your day now, so I better get going. Did you get any, other than what I saw you both getting?” Mr. Jackson laughed again.

“We sure did, show him Will.”

I held the stringer up and showed him the fish.

“I caught the two Bass and three of the Crappie.” Jeannie bragged, and smiled at me.

“You got a license, Jeannie?”

“Uh No. Shit, Will, I forgot to get one at the store, Damn.” Jeannie was crying again.

“Jeannie hush crying will you, just get your license when you get back.” He told her.

“Will, you got a winner here, don’t let this one get away,” Mr. Jackson said, starting his motor, he waved as he left.

“Get naked Jeannie, we’re gonna fuck some more.” I didn’t even get it all out, before she was naked to the waist and stepping over the seat, out of her skirt.

“Fuck me Will, I wish we didn’t have to use a rubber. I would love to have your naked cock blowing cum in my naked pussy, making us a baby boy.”

“We will one day, Jeannie. Now fuck me with that hot little pussy.”

“Let me get in the bottom of the boat Will and you fuck me from behind. I want you to fuck my pussy raw and then fuck me again tonight.”

“You like fucking, don’t you, Jeannie?”

“I LOVE it Will and I LOVE your fat cock, now ram that fat fucker deeper inside me.”

“I love your naked butt Jeannie and I love your naked pussy too.”

“Reach around and hold my titties Will. Fuck me and make me cum. I like this and I want some more just like this, whether we’re in the boat, or in our bed.”

“I’m getting close Will! Hurry I’m so excited about fishing, and I love getting caught fucking you too. Fuck my pussy and make me cum. I’m gonna shave your cock and your balls tonight and I’m gonna get Momma to come up and watch us fuck. I want you to help me shave Momma and I want you to fuck my Momma, Will, I want you to make her feel like you make me feel when we fuck. Stick your cock in me all the way ... HERE I CUM.”

“Here I cum too Jeannie, do I have to use a rubber on your Momma when I fuck her?”

“OH SHIT, OH FUCK, OH DAMN WILL, FUCK ME. Damn, I got a super cum when you asked me that. I want you to shoot my Momma’s pussy full of your cum. She can’t have babies, the doctor told her he didn’t think she’d ever be able to.”

“Want to come back fishing tomorrow, Jeannie.” I asked, as she pulled her t-shirt over her head.

“Shit yes, I love fishing and fucking in a boat with you.”

“Be still and lean back.” I bent down and sucked her pussy, as she screamed and pulled my hair. I got another cum out of her and I loved her even more, than I did when we got in the boat this morning.


“Just run the boat up beside the dock and we’ll leave it here for the night,” I told her, as we coasted up beside the dock. I stepped out and caught the rope and pulled us close and held the boat while she got out.

“Take your fish up and show your Momma.” I handed her the stringer and she took off running, her skirt flying up as she ran.

I tied the boat up, front and back, and unplugged the gas line from the motor. Then latched my tackle box and left all our gear in the boat.

Daddy and I had a fish cleaning table and I took it down close to the lake and waited for Jeannie to come back.

I looked in the bait shop and saw boxes stacked in the middle of the shop. I smiled, as I looked at the shipping label, we’d gotten our first shipment of lures, hooks and accessories. We needed to start pricing them and putting them on the wall.

Aunt Beverly came back with Jeannie and they were both laughing like little girls. I knew Jeannie had already told her Momma about the Game Warden catching us fucking in the boat.

“Will, Jeannie tells me that she got more than you did today,” Aunt Beverly said and I knew what she meant.

“Well we both had good luck and she caught the most fish, but I still think I got more than she did.” I went along with the joking.

“Well I got as much as you gave me and I wanted more, too,” Jeannie laughed and her Momma did too.

“Will, Momma thinks that it’s so funny that we got caught fucking by the Game Warden, we both laughed until we cried in there. Uncle William and Aunt Alice are still laughing.”

“It was funny Aunt Beverly, but not at the time. When we turned around to see what had bumped our boat, we were both too shocked to even move. Jeannie just asked me for her t-shirt and put it on and sat there with her naked butt on the seat for the longest. I had to stand up to pull my shorts up and Mr. Jackson thought it was funny.”

“Will, Uncle William put my first fish in a big plastic bag and put it in the freezer for me; we can clean these and Momma said she’d cook them out on the pier one evening, when we’ve caught some more.”

“Great. I’ll go clean these now and we can put them in the freezer too.”

“I’ll help you, Will. I cleaned fish all the time when I lived here before. We can show Jeannie how to clean them too.”

“Then, let’s go over to the pier where I’ve the cleaning table set up. I was just thinking that if Daddy and I ran some wires out here for some lights, we could get a cheap water pump and have water from the lake pumped up to clean our fish, right here on the pier.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.