The Country Store - Cover

The Country Store

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Country Store is the story of a young boy coming of age in the rural South. His mother and father own a country store and he's allowed to work there, meeting many interesting people - of whom, some happen to be young country girls.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

“Will, you take your bath first and then I’ll take mine, ‘cause I need to shave my legs.”

She was still putting stuff in drawers and hanging plaques and pictures.

“OK, we have plenty of hot water, so you’ll still have plenty when I get out.”

I grabbed a pair of clean boxers and went to the bathroom. The door opens in a way that I didn’t need to close it to keep from exposing myself when I stepped into the tub.

I was no more than in the tub, when Jeannie came and sat on the commode lid and started talking to me about what all we were going to do, when the bait shop opened and where we’d get our artificial lures from. She didn’t seem to pay attention to the fact I was in the tub and she even grabbed the wash cloth from my hand, and washed my back.

I must have looked at her kinda funny, ‘cause she told me that she and her momma washed each others backs all the time and she didn’t even think about it.

Jeannie handed me the towel and turned her back as I stood up and dried off, while the water gurgled and ran down the drain.

I put my boxers on and she dried and combed my hair for me. Then she washed out the tub and started her bath water after she poured some smelly soap in the water and laid her razor on the side. She spanked me on my butt and told me she’d see me shortly.

I wasn’t gonna be outdone that easy. When I heard her get in the tub, I walked in and sat on the commode lid and we talked about the store and what we wanted to do when we got out of school. She had bubbles all over her, but she handed me the wash cloth and I washed her back as she leaned forward. Jeannie hummed and moaned and groaned, as I washed her good.

“I think my cousin likes her back washed.” I said.

“Yes and you scrubbed my back hard like I like it too. I’m always afraid that I’ll get zits on my back and I wouldn’t be able to wear my new swim suits.”

“Jeannie could I watch you shave your legs?”

“Sure, hand me my razor over there and that bar of soap.”

I was almost afraid to ask her, but I was having a fit to see her shave her long tan legs.

I leaned over to see her lather her legs with the small bar of sweet smelling soap and she held it up for me to smell.

“Lavender,” she said and began shaving her legs at her ankles.

She kept up a steady conversation the whole time and we laughed and had fun as I watched her every move. I did look at her soap covered titties every now and then, just to see if I could find a nipple and she looked up at me once to see me looking. She just smiled and kept on shaving.

“Do you shave every day, Will?” She asked without looking up.

“No, just every other day.”

“Can I shave you the next time you shave? I’ve always wanted to do that, for my man,” she said, almost in a whisper.

“I’ll let you try and we’ll see how it works, maybe when I’m in the tub tomorrow.”

“Yes, I want to do that.”

“Could I shave your legs one day?”

“Yes.” She said and looked up and me with a quick smile.

“Really Jeannie?”

“Yes, I think that would be so fine to be shaved by my man ... my legs that is.”

“What else do you shave?” I asked, and gulped my words out.

“My underarms.”

“Oh,” I said, before I thought.

“Were you hoping I was gonna say something else?”

“Well I did get a picture in my head when I asked that.”

She looked up at me... “I did that once just to see what it felt like.”

“You did?”

“Yes are you shocked?”

“No just thinking again.”

“Would you like to shave me there one day?”

“Uh well. I think I would. Would you let me, one day?”

“Yes. One day, when we know what we want.”

“I’ll wait.”

I got a hard-on.

“You’ve got an erection Will.”

“I know. It happens a lot and it’s happened at least fifty times today, already.”

“Did I make you get one?”

“No, you made me get a fifty.

“Hand me the towel and turn your back like I did, no peeking or you don’t get to come back for a week.”

“Now hand me some of your boxers and a t-shirt of yours.”

“Knock, knock.”

“Come on in, I’m covered.”

“Hold the boxers and let me step into them with the towel still on me, that way you won’t have to leave.”

I held my boxers for her to put first one foot and then the other.

“Well, pull them up for me so I won’t have to let go of the towel.”

“You’ve got another erection Will. I bet you’ll get so used to me and one day you’ll stop getting them.”

“When I’m a hundred, maybe.”

“Put the t-shirt over my head and I’ll pull it down so I don’t flash my titties. I don’t want you to get an erection that hurts too bad.”

“Too late Jeannie. Will you be like this forever?”

“If you want me to Will, but we have to know for sure.”

I love my boxers on her.

“I’m gonna sleep with you, Will ... but I want you to know, we aren’t going to put your dick in my pussy.”

“I’ll never do anything to you that you ask me not to do.”

“Good, I don’t want to clean off my bed tonight, I’m tired. You can hold me, Will. I want to hold you too. You can touch me anywhere, except in my pussy. I’m not ready for that yet.”

“You can touch me anywhere, Jeannie.”

“Let’s look out at the lights on the lake, Will.”

She scooted over close to me, lying on her belly, her arms propped up on her elbows, as we lay side by side and looked out.

“Put your hand under my shirt and rub my back. I’ll rub yours tomorrow night.”

“That feels so good. Rub me all over ... you can touch my butt and the sides of my titties, just don’t put your finger in me.”

‘“I won’t.”

“I know you won’t, Will. I know that now,” she said as she lay her head next to me.

“Don’t be afraid to touch my butt, Will,” she said.

I ran my hand down her back, and rubbed my boxers over her smooth butt, and down the back of her legs.

“Will...” Jeannie said my name sleepily.

“Yes? Jeannie.”

“ ... tomorrow night, I’m gonna rub you all over you naked body. Okay?”

“I’d like that.”

“I want the light on too so I can see your butt and your scrotum and your erection, Okay?

“Yes.”

“Will I think I want to maybe, try to suck you tomorrow night, if you’ll let me do it my way.”

“I’ll let you do anything you want. I hope one day you’ll let me explore your body the same way and not make me stop no matter what, as long as I don’t hurt you.”

“I’ll let you, I know you’ll make it good for me, too.”

“I can make you cum Jeannie, even before we make love.”

“Really? How?”

“I’d kiss your body all over. I’ll kiss your titties and nipples. I’ll shave your pussy, kiss your naked pussy, and suck your clitty to make you cum so hard you’ll love me forever.”

“I hope you do all of that and make me feel so good that I want you every night.”

“I’ll do that, you’ll see.”

“Touch my naked butt, Will ... under my boxers.”

“No, ‘Cause if I do I’ll want to touch you where you’re wet and I don’t want to do that until you’re ready.”

“But Will, I may be ready and not know it.”

“No. Not until you know you’re ready and you pull your boxers off then beg me to do each and everything you ask me to.”

“You’re mean to me.”

“Let me snuggle up to you. Will. Put your hand under my shirt and hold my titties, please.”

“Since you said please, I’ll do it.”

She snuggled her butt next to my hard dick and kept pushing back against me until it went between her thighs and nestled up against her wet pussy. I put my hand under her shirt and touched her breasts and rubbed her hardening nipples as she moaned and scooted even closer. I cupped her firm breast in my hand and we went to sleep like that.

I woke up during the night and we had turned over. She was behind me with her naked titties against my back and her hand in my boxers, gripping my dick. I slept until the alarm went off.


There was a lot more lumber and posts delivered early, as Jeannie and I were getting ready to go downstairs. I kissed her before she brushed her teeth. I hugged her from behind as she was trying to put her bra on and I caressed her breasts in the daylight.

I ran my hand down inside her panties and cupped her pussy and she moaned and fell back against me.

“I could let you fuck me when you make me feel this good, Will.”

“We will when you’re ready, Jeannie.”

“I made up my mind last night, when I woke up with my hand on your dick, I’m gonna suck you and let you shoot in my mouth tonight Will.”

“Nope ... only if I can suck your pussy and make you cum with my mouth.”

“Will that’s not fair, you’re a boy and you’re supposed to be stronger.”

“We’re going to do this together, Jeannie. When you suck my dick, I’ll have my mouth on your pussy at the same time.”

We were walking down the steps, as the men were out in the lake digging holes for the posts to the fishing dock.

We opened the store fifteen minutes early and let the men in so we could fix their sandwich lunch bags. Jeannie kept up a steady chatter with the men, as we fixed their lunch and put the drinks in the bags with the chips.

By mid-morning the early rush was over and we stepped out back to watch the men as they put the cross frame on the pier. They were really making good progress with the pier.

The pier was gonna be a long one, with a handrail on each side, all the way out to where it widened to three times as wide as the walkway.

There was lower level closer to the water, where they were building a boat dock that floated up and down with the water level, so the fishermen could step out and load their equipment into their boats and unload them to go home.

I reached inside Jeannie’s shorts and rubbed her naked butt as she pushed back against my hand.

“Will...”

“Yes Jeannie.”

“ ... tonight I want us to sleep naked and make love orally.”

“Are you sure?”

“Hell yes I’m sure and I may not make it until bedtime either.” She laughed.

“Good, we’ll take our baths early and go to bed then.”

“Thanks Will, I need this, you’ll see.”

“I need you too Jeannie, you’ll see too.”

“Can I put a skirt on after dinner?”

“You sure can, why?”

“I want to show you my pussy, like Darlene did yesterday.”

“You don’t have to do that, Jeannie.”

“I know, Will. But seeing her do that looked so daring, I want to try it.”

“I may have to get my face under that skirt with your naked pussy too.”

“You wouldn’t do that would you? In the store? In daylight?”

“Yes I would, but I’ll wait until I shave your pussy.”

“You’re making me feel itchy, Will.”

“Good I want my cousin to be itching for me and only me.”

“I want the same thing, would you please shave my pussy tonight, Will.”

“Yes, I want to see your naked pussy tomorrow, so I can suck it for you while you’re sitting on this counter.”

“Really... ?”

“Really!”

“I’ll let you Will. You’ll never believe what Momma said to me, when I saw her a while ago.”

“What, that she wants her pussy shaved too?”

“No ... But I bet she’d let you, Will. She wants to come up to our room one night and watch the lights on the lake with us ... can we you let her?”

“Sure, she can come up anytime.”

“I mean ... she wants to see us doing it, too, Will.”

“HUH?” I jerked my neck out of place, I looked at her so quick.

“Yes, she told me that.”

“Jeannie you’re kidding, aren’t you?”

“No Will, could she watch us make love sometime?”

“Jeannie, I don’t know what to say.”

“Say yes, Will. Momma hasn’t let a man touch her in years. She was raped when I was little and she told me all about it. I hurt for her and now she’s afraid that she’ll never let a man see her, or touch her again, she needs this Will. We need to do this for her.”

“Gosh Jeannie, I hate that she was raped. I reckon we could let her watch; but I sure would feel funny doing it I think, wouldn’t you.”

“No not for my Momma I wouldn’t, I love her Will.”

“Can we have a week together to get used to each other first?”

“I told her the same thing, and she said yes; it would be better that way. She’s scared to death of doing it and she hopes that when she sees me making love with you, she’ll be alright. I told her that it may take a long time, but that you were so kind and gentle and loving, that you would help her.”

“I’ll do what I can Jeannie, I’m shocked to know this.”

“Don’t tell your Momma and Daddy that she wants to watch us, Will. She’s so embarrassed about it. The doctor she went to told her to watch another couple make love and she would soon get to where she could feel good about it again. When the two men raped her, she said they tore her up really bad inside her pussy and the doctors had to do a lot of surgery on her, they even used wooden handles on her down there.”

“You tell her for me that we’ll try to help.”

“You tell her too Will ... please? She told me that she was so happy for us.”

“I’ll do it, I promise Jeannie. I’d do anything for you and your Momma.”

“Thanks Will, I already told her you would.”

I wasn’t sure about all this but I can try to help Aunt Beverly, for Jeannie’s sake and our future together.

Things went pretty normal the rest of the day, the only thing out of the ordinary was the truckload of fourteen foot, flat bottom aluminum fishing boats being delivered and stacked over to the side of the new bait shop ... which was coming along real good.

That truck had no more than pulled out, when another truck backed up to the store with long bundles of cane poles, and boxes of fishing rods, that we’d be selling. I helped the man carry them into the store and stack them against the counter on the far side.

“William, here’s some stencils to put our name and permit number on the boats. I’ll watch the store – you and Jeannie go do the stenciling.”

Daddy told us.

“We’ll do it Daddy.

Let’s get the paint and start now, Jeannie.”

I was excited that everything was coming together so fast.

We were supposed to open up in about three weeks, on the 1st of July, but it was gonna be close.

Jeannie set the thin copper letters in the stencil holder, and we started painting. I turned the first boat on its side and she held the stencil in place as I sprayed the red paint out of the rattle can. Turners Boat Dock, it read, and then we had a stencil with our permit number which we put under that.

We laughed as we had fun, stenciling both sides of all the boats ... twenty in all.

There were three boxes of orange life jackets and we put smaller letters in the stencil holder, and painted our name on the canvas cover. Then we had hundred boat paddles. Some short and some about three feet long. We stenciled them too.

When we got through, we both had black paint on our hands and I got a can of paint thinner out of the storage room and we washed our hands.

“You need to wash the paint thinner off real quick Jeannie or it’ll blister your skin.”

We washed at the outside faucet, using a bar of soap.

Jeannie and I held hands as we walked out on the new pier; the decking was on but the handrails had to be built. This was a really neat addition to our place and I knew I was gonna like coming out here to fish, or just to look across the lake.

We walked into the new bait shop. It almost finished, on the inside walls, except one section. Here is where the peg-board will be hung. These panels will have small holes so we can display lures and accessories on the walls.

The section that wasn’t covered in peg-board had racks already built to hold at least a hundred new rods and reels. I knew that I’d spend a lot of time out here too, just looking them over.

“Jeannie, do you like to fish?”

“I’ve never been fishing in my life, why?”

“Daddy wants me to fish the lake and really get a good feel for where the fish are bedding and where our customers can catch the most and the biggest fish. I’d like you to fish with me, if you like.”

“Really? When can we go? I think I’d really like to go with you. Can I wear my swimsuit and get a tan while we’re out there?”

“Yes, you can tan while we fish. You can even tan naked if you like...

“I’ll show you all about using a rod and reel and how to tie the knots in the monofilament line so they don’t come loose. I’ll show you what size hook to use fishing for different fish too. We’ll have fun and we’ll be doing a service for our customers that’ll bring us lots more business.”

I was ready to go fishing with her right now.

“Wow, I’m excited.”

“I’ll talk to Daddy and see if he’ll open the store tomorrow morning and we’ll get up and go fishing at daybreak.”

“Will can I really wear my swimsuit and get a good tan?”

“Sure you can. You won’t even have to worry about people on the lake for another two or three weeks. You could get them titties really tanned.”

“You think I’m chicken don’t you? I’ll show you ... I’ll do just that ... when I get used to being out there in the boat with you.”

I asked Daddy if he’d open up tomorrow morning so Jeannie and I could go fishing and start getting a feel for the big lake.

He grinned and told me to go ahead. He said he’d open the store each morning before the lake opened so Jeannie and I could fish, to have some good advice for the fishermen who would soon be flocking to our place.


When the store was closed and locked up for the night, I went straight upstairs and ran Jeannie’s bath water for her. I put her sweet smelling bath crystals in the water, just like she had the night before.

She came up soon after I had the water running and saw what I had done. Without even blushing, she stripped off naked and got in the tub. I washed her back and even soaped her big titties, and I made them swing and wobble as I washed her. I washed her underarms and she took her razor and shaved under there.

She handed me the razor and propped her left foot up on the side of the tub. I took the little bar of soap and lathered her leg all the way to the water.

Starting at her ankle, I shaved her leg, being careful to not cut or scrape her smooth skin.

Jeannie turned sideways and put her other leg on the side of the tub, with her left foot resting on the side also.

I shaved that leg and she washed the soap off and ran her hands up and down her legs to feel how smooth they were. She smiled at me and I knew I had done a good job. She had just shaved the night before, so there wasn’t a lot of hair.

“Stand up in the tub Jeannie,” I said, as I picked up my shaving cream and her razor.

“Are you sure you want to do this, Will?” She asked, as she looked down at me.

“I want to so bad, that I’ll lick your hair off if you ask me to.”

I put twice as much shaving cream on her pussy hair as needed, but I wiped it over to the side and began to shave from the top of her pussy down each side.

“Spread your legs wide, Jeannie.”

She stood with one foot in the water and one foot propped on the side of the tub. She bent forward to put one hand on my shoulder for support as I shaved her pussy lips down the side. I ran my fingers down the smooth skin and shaved her with an upward stroke, getting the last of the stubble.

I moved to the other side and shaved her clean. I felt down to see if I missed any.

“You need to turn around and bend over so I can get the hair back there,” I told her and she blushed, but she turned and bent at the hips, with her legs wide, exposing her pussy to me.

I could have spent the rest of my life sitting there looking at her. I shaved the rest of the hair from her pussy and even around her butt hole where she had some growing. I took the wash cloth and washed her pussy and watched the water run off her smooth skin. I put my hand between her legs and slid my fingers up her tight pussy and on up to her belly as she gasped, and shivered. I never let my fingers go inside her pussy lips. I could see her pink inner skin shining with a wetness that wasn’t water or soap. Then I couldn’t resist, I licked her pussy from her clitty back to her wrinkled butthole and she nearly fell forward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.