The Country Store - Cover

The Country Store

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Country Store is the story of a young boy coming of age in the rural South. His mother and father own a country store and he's allowed to work there, meeting many interesting people - of whom, some happen to be young country girls.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

When Darlene kissed me and sucked my tongue into her mouth, she had the taste of pussy tasted in on her lips, kinda tangy and sort of salty too. I figure that must have been my cum and decided that as long as it comes from a girls mouth it, wasn’t that bad.

I started in the back door and saw my Daddy leaning over behind the back counter, showing a young woman a pattern book. I walked in and I stopped when I saw him pull her dress up in back and slip his hand between her legs, all the way to her butt.

She backed up and looked at his face. Both of them smiled as he worked his hand under her dress. She reached back to pull her dress up higher and I could see her naked butt. They were behind the counter, facing the front of the store so they could see anyone who came in.

Daddy was really finger fucking her pussy and she was dancing in her tracks as she wiggled her butt.

I slipped back out the back door and walked around to the front of the store. When I came through the front door, Daddy was standing a ways away from the young woman, reaching for another pattern book.

“William, did you enjoy your time off?” He asked as he walked around the counter, over to where I stood.

“Yes sir, I really did Daddy.”

As I looked at him, he was trying to get me to walk back up front, and I turned to walk with him.

“Stay up here for just a while William, and I’ll tell you why in a few minutes.”

“Yes Sir,” I said, and he walked back to the woman.

I sat down behind the front counter out of sight and looked under the top of the meat cooler through the glass as I saw the young woman slide back over closer to Daddy. I saw her dress tail come up again.

“Ohhh, I really like that one.” She said real out loud as she leaned over to look at the pattern Daddy was showing her. I watched as his right hand was sawing up and down real fast behind her and she was about to buck up over the counter, she was humping his hand so hard.

“Just let me know which patterns you like best and I’ll order them for you Ms. Kellogg,” Daddy told her when they were walking back up front.

“Hello Ms. Kellogg, I hope you found what you were looking for back there. My Daddy really knows his business when it comes to ordering patterns,” I spoke to the young woman, as she passed by red faced and smiled at me.

“Yes he does, Will. He also told me that if I ever need assistance and he wasn’t here I could count on you to help me find exactly what I needed,” she said, as she smiled at me. I glanced at my Daddy and he was just beaming a big smile as I winked at her and told her to hurry back to see us.


“William, that was very gentlemanly of you. I saw you come in the back door and then slip out to come in the front. I hope you don’t mind that your Daddy delves into the needs of a few women on occasion. I’ve never gone further than a feel or a good fingering here in the store.”

“I learned all I know from you Daddy, You don’t owe me no explanation.”

“Thanks Will. While I have a chance, I’d like to tell you some good news. Your Momma’s youngest sister and her daughter are coming to live with us. We’re gonna apply for a post office in our store and I’ve been told that we’d get it with all the folks living nearby. Your Momma will tend to the post office, since it won’t be long hours and we be able to help her.”

“That’s great Daddy, will they pay us for this?”

“Yes, they’ll rent part of our store space and all we’ll have to do is install the mail boxes and the other equipment when everything comes in.”

“Wow, we’re gonna be a U.S. Post Office!”

I was thrilled at the thought of that.

The next thing Daddy told me about, had to do with the big lake project that the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission had been working on for the past six years. They had drained a big swampy marsh and dredged it out, leaving all the cypress trees in the lake and around the banks. They had drilled huge wells and pumped the lake back full and stocked it with Catfish, Bream, Crappie, and Bass. I had been fishing out behind the store, and caught some nice fish in the past month or so.

“I have another bit of news I just found out a week ago. The state is opening the lake store to public fishing, the first of the month and they asked me to put in a boat ramp, rental boats and a bait shop.

“This is the reason Beverly and your cousin, Jeannie will be coming here to live with us. She’ll run the bait shop and you’ll run the boat rentals and launching facilities. Of course you’ll need to help in the store at times, because we’ll be getting even more business now with all the added sales.”

“Great Daddy, I love this. Will you and I get to fish more now that they’re opening the big lake right behind us?”

“We’ll surely fish more William and I had a good thought too. It would be good for business if we had someone here who could give out expert fishing advice, about what bait and what lures the fish are biting, when our customers ask for advice.”

“Who can we get to work here that will know all that Daddy? They’re just now opening the lake to the public.”

“You William. You’ll be our expert fishing guide and you can tell all the fishermen where they’re biting and what bait to use and how deep to fish.”

“But I don’t know all that Daddy. I could never lie to them.”

“You won’t have to. You’ll fish this lake enough to know it like you know the floor in this store William. I know you love to fish and this will let you learn more, and you’ll make us a lot of money in the future.”

“All of this sounds great, Daddy. That reminds me, I wanted to ask you if I could move my room up stairs, Aunt Beverly and Jeannie will be here and they can have my room and I’ll have some privacy too.”

“I was going to let them move up there, but I think it would be better if you were up there, that way you can come and not disturb the others.” Daddy winked at me.

“Thanks Daddy. I really like it up there with that big window overlooking the lake.”

“I’ll get the cleaning woman to clean up there before you move your things. Tell your visitors to be quiet on the stairs, that’s the only way we’ll ever hear them.” Daddy winked again.

“I’ll take a hammer and nails and tighten up the loose steps, so they won’t make as much noise.”

“Good idea William. Keep all this other stuff between you and me. Your Momma doesn’t need to know that us men folks have to let off some steam once in a while ... does she?”

“No, you don’t have to worry about me either. I’ll cover for you any time, just let me know when.”

“I know you will, William.”

“Daddy, I sure hope that Jeannie has grown up some in the past three years. She used to worry the heck out of me, wanting to hang around all the time.”

“I’m sure she’s gotten over all that by now William. She just had a crush on you and you wouldn’t even look at her. She’s what? Fourteen now? She’s a year younger than you and you’ve just turned fifteen.”

“Yeah, at fourteen the girls around here are acting a lot better than she did. I hope she’s growing up like Darlene is ... she turned fourteen yesterday, on my birthday too.”

“Yes that Darlene is really growing into a nice looking young woman, now that she’s not such a tom-boy.”

“I agree Daddy. I wanted you to know that when I get my room moved up stairs, you can have a key and we’ll keep it locked, when I’m not around, if you know what I mean.”

“I do and thanks, William. I’m going to order another box of condoms and leave one box upstairs.”

“Thanks Daddy.”

He went back to his small office to do some more paper work, while I started dusting the shelves where the dust from the gravel road just kept sifting in through the double screen doors in the spring and summer.


That very afternoon, the old black lady who helps Momma clean our living quarters came and cleaned the upstairs room and moved all my clothes up there. I never did find out where she put all those boxes that were stacked up in there.

I went to bed in my new room that night, and turned the radio on as I lay reading about the Arkansas Game and Fish rules and regulations. I was listening to KCMO AM out of Kansas City, Missouri and humming along with a Hank Williams song when I heard a light tapping on my door.

I just knew it was Daddy, since Momma would never climb the stairs, so I called out, “Come on in”.

I looked over to see Darlene, along with Della Mae Freymire, grinning like two ‘possums.

“We were walking by and saw your light on up here. I wanted to show Della Mae your new room. Can we come in for a little while ... we won’t stay late,” Darlene said.

“Sure come on in. I wasn’t expecting company. I was already in bed reading and listening to the radio.” I said as I sat up in bed, making sure I was covered below my waist.

“I love your new room Will, I hope you don’t mind that I’m here with Darlene, but she wanted to come by and see if there was a light on up here so we just had to stop by and see you,” Della Mae said.

“Thanks. I already like it up here too. Come over and sit on the side of the bed. I don’t have any chairs up here to sit on.”

I was looking Della Mae over good. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that I could see her nipples through. I felt my dick get hard as I looked at her huge titties. Her hair is long and hangs to the middle of her back. She’s real dark on her arms and legs.

Darlene walked around and sat on the far side of the bed, kinda leaning back on her elbow, facing me. Della Mae sat on the side where I was laying. She looked at me a long time before anyone spoke. I didn’t know what to say and was trying to think of something when Della Mae turned to sit sideways, so she could look at me.

“Darlene told me that you told her that you liked me, and that I could come by sometime, is that true Will?”

“Yeah we talked and she told me that y’all were good friends and that you told her about a lot of things. I told her that I had always thought you were good looking, but you were old than me and I never even tried to talk to you.”

“You need to start talking to the older girls, Will. The younger ones like Darlene too. You’ll see that we all like you and think you’re the best looking and most polite boy around here.”

Della Mae looked at me, then across to where Darlene was now scooted over close to me.

“She told me the same thing and I just never even thought that any girl looked at me. I know that I looked at all of y’all though. But I figured that older girls liked older boys.”

“We do normally, but sometimes I think they’re so much into being a man, that they don’t know what a real woman likes ... Darlene told me that you know exactly what a woman likes, and needs.”

She looked from me to Darlene who was now laying beside me on top of my covers.

“Well, I don’t really think I know anything about what women like. But Darlene and I did have a good time up here. We learned a lot from each other too. I just turned fifteen yesterday, Della Mae and I sure don’t think I know that much about sex. This morning was my first time and Darlene’s too.”

“Will, Darlene told me all about how you made her feel and that’s exactly how a grown woman wants to feel when she’s with a man. Sometimes a boy can do better ‘cause he wants to learn. The older boys and men too, think they know it all already. They tell each other lies about all they’ve done and how they make a woman holler when the truth is they don’t know shit about making a girl or especially a woman feel good.”

I turned to look at Darlene and she was smiling at me. She ran her hand under the covers and felt my naked leg. Then she touched my iron-hard dick and smiled at Della Mae.

“He’s got a hard-on Della Mae. Ask him to let you see it so you can tell him if he has a big one or not.”

“Can I see your dick, Will?”

“Can I see you naked, Della Mae?” I asked.

We grinned at each other and she stood up and pulled her t-shirt over her head and her huge tan titties popped out. Damn what some titties on this young woman!

I looked around and Darlene was already naked as she lay back on my bed.

“Show him your butt and your pussy Della Mae. Will likes butts,” Darlene said.

Della Mae pulled her shorts down. She didn’t have on panties and I saw her dark pussy-bush, as she bent over to kick her shorts off her feet.

“Lay down with us Della Mae. We’ll look at his dick together,” Darlene said, rolling my covers back. Della Mae lay beside me and her eyes got big when she saw my dick.

“Damn Darlene! Did you really get his big dick inside your little pussy?”

“Most of it, but not all of it. He didn’t even hurt me either.”

“Can I touch your dick, Will?” Della Mae asked.

“Can I touch your titties?” I asked.

“You can touch anything I’ve got, if you’ll let me play with your dick.”

She reached out to take hold of me, just above Darlene’s hand and squeezed my dick.

“Don’t make him cum yet, both of us want to fuck him, Della Mae.” Darlene saidd.

“Can I kiss it, Will?”

“Heck yeah, you can.”

She was already leaning over to kiss my dick. Then she licked it up and down as Darlene held it up for her.

“Della Mae, you’ve got to sit on his face and suck your pussy and asshole before you try to fuck his big dick. You’ll cum until you can’t cum no more, when he gets his mouth on your pussy.”

Della Mae looked at me, “Would you do that? I washed my pussy before we left home.”

“I was hoping you’d let me kiss your pussy. Sit on my face backwards so I can suck you better. Darlene nearly smothered me this morning. You tell me what you like ... this is just my second time.”

Darlene held her hand as Della Mae stood up on the bed and stepped across my waist, then backed up to settle down over my face. I reached up and stopped her so I could lick up through her split from her butt cheeks to her pussy. She shivered and moaned as I did.

I licked her butt hole like I did Darlene and she fell face forward on my legs with her butt higher right at my face.

I licked her deeper and she shivered again and wiggling her butt as I shoved my tongue into her pussy and found her clit. Hers is a lot bigger than Darlene’s. I pulled her butt back to my face and she sat up again with her pussy right over my mouth.

“YES, I love that Will, right there! Now do my clitty and make it feel good. Can you put your finger up my butt like Darlene said you did her? OH God yes, Will. Do that hard and fast like that I’m about to cum already.”

I felt Darlene put her mouth over my dick and suck on the head like it was a lollipop. I sucked Della Mae’s pussy she rocked her butt on my face.

I pulled her back some more and put my tongue as deep as I could in her pussy and I knew when she got her cum with my tongue inside her.

“Please fuck me Will! I need to cum so bad. That was the first cum I ever had other than when I make myself cum.” Della Mae said, as she turned around to get on top of me.

“Not without a rubber, we can’t have any babies,” I told her.

“Damn, hand me a rubber Darlene, I’m about to go crazy wanting this big dick in my pussy.” I felt Darlene roll the rubber down over my dick and Della Mae raised up and took the head of my dick and pushed her body down over the head.

“Damn what a dick! I’m going to get some more, Will. Hold still and let me do this. You’re way bigger than any of the three boys I’ve fucked, and they were all at least four years older than you. I’ve never sat down on a boys dick like this before. They’ve always been on top and just stuck their dick in my pussy shot their load into a rubber and got off. I want to take my time and fuck you slow.”

“Fuck me anyway you want to, Della Mae. I love your hot pussy. I may cum before you, but you just keep fucking and I’ll catch back up like I did with Darlene.”

“He sure did. He made me cum at least five times counting when he was sucking and fucking too.”

Darlene rubbed her hand all over my belly, through Della Mae’s pussy juice where she had leaked on my pubic hair.

“Let me have a taste Darlene,” I said, as she raked her fingers just under Della Mae’s pussy and put them in my mouth.

“Get a lot of it off her wet pussy and let me suck your fingers some more Darlene, that tasted good.”

Della Mae said, “Fuck, you’re making me cum already talking like that Will. I want to see you eat my pussy juice from her fingers.” She watched Darlene cup her fingers and rake her pussy to get as much as she could then smear her hand all over my open mouth.

“Get another rubber Darlene, I’ve already filled this one and Della Mae’s pussy is about to tear it my off dick.”

Della Mae raised up so Darlene could get another one on me. My dick was about to pop open it was so hard.

“Get your pussy back over my dick Della Mae and lean down here so I can suck your titties. I really love your titties.”

“Damn, Will Turner ... you’re a fucking machine. Fuck me with your big dick and make me cum again.”

“Darlene come up here and sit on my face backwards so I can suck your pussy while Della Mae fucks me.”

“Della Mae and I will be right face to face then, are you sure?”

“Della Mae do you mind?” I asked, as I hunched my dick all the way to the bottom of her pussy.

“Hell no, just fuck me Will. I’ve never even touched another girl’s titties, but I would Darlene’s if she would sit on your face while I’m fucking you.”

Darlene settled over my face and I licked her pussy on her way down.

“Suck Della Mae’s titties Darlene and I’ll suck a cum out of your pussy.”

Damn, I’m horny as hell and and I love the feeling of two naked girls sitting on me like this. Hell I’m just fifteen years and here I am, fucking like I’m an expert at fucking.

“Della Mae I’m gonna suck your big titties.” Darlene told her.

“Suck them Darlene. I want another cum with this big dick in my pussy.”

She hunched her butt against me and took all of my dick in her pussy. I felt the head of my dick hit something hard and it sure felt good when I bumped it. I felt Della Mae as she bounced back and tried to find that place again.

“Lean back Darlene and let Della Mae suck your titties now. I want to get as deep in her pussy as I can, when she leans this way.”

I felt Darlene lean back toward my head and Della Mae lean forward to lower her head and suck Darlene’s titties.

When she did, I felt my dick hit that good place in Della Mae’s pussy once more. She felt it too and we both started hunting for it until we had my dick hitting it every time we pounded each other. Della Mae screaming, before Darlene got her hand over her mouth.

I shot what felt like a double load of cum into the rubber, as she bumped her pussy down on my dick. I kept hitting that sweet place inside her pussy

I could hear her moan and cry out under Darlene’s hand as she got another cum, then another one; I kept pushing up into her as deep as I could.

Della Mae fell sideways off me and I sucked Darlene to another cum.

My face was slicked over with pussy juice and I looked at the rubber to see it really was puffed out with a huge load of cum. I rolled over and slid it off to put it on a piece of newspaper, then rolled back to lay across both girls. We fell asleep with my face on Della Mae’s titties.

I woke up at 11:00 and shook the girls to get them up. I knew they needed to get home and I needed to get some sleep.

“Will Turner that was the best fucking I’ve ever had. I know I got at least five cums before lost count. I hope you’ll let me come back and get some more of that fantastic dick of yours.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.