The Country Store - Cover

The Country Store

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Country Store is the story of a young boy coming of age in the rural South. His mother and father own a country store and he's allowed to work there, meeting many interesting people - of whom, some happen to be young country girls.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

I was born on June 2, 1942 and grew up in rural, south Arkansas. I was an only child and my Mom and Dad owned a country store about fifteen miles from the nearest town.

I was kinda lucky I reckon, as I look back now. I was allowed to work in the store after school and on weekends and holidays. I worked all summer during my school years and I loved it. Daddy paid me $1.50 an hour, starting out at ten years old, so that made it that much better. Later he paid me a percentage, after we had added on, and expanded our store.

I say I was allowed to work there because even though I had to sweep the dirty wooden floor and dust the shelves and pump gas from the two gas pumps, I also got to wait on customers.

Back then we had Mobil gas on one pump for regular, and one for ethyl.

We later changed over to Amoco gas and oil, and the ethyl was a clear gas that was actually the first ‘unleaded’ gas on the market. It was so pure that most folks burned it in their camp lanterns, and camp stoves, back then.

Most of the men who lived close by, worked in the fields or at odd jobs in the small crossroads community of Turner’s Corner, Arkansas. There were some that parked their cars and trucks at our store and rode into town with others to work at small factories or saw mills.

It was called Turner’s Corner because that was our family name and the name of our store there at the cross roads of two major gravel roads, one being the county line road. Both were later paved and named state highways.

‘Turner’s General Store’ was known far and wide as the best place to buy beer on a Sunday, even though it was against the law to sell beer on Sunday in Arkansas at the time. Later, when we put the bait shop and boat ramp in, we really sold the beer on weekends.

The Sheriff and his three deputies kinda looked the other way.

My Daddy showed me how to make everyone think they were getting a big deal when he used the new Howe scales to weigh the sandwich meats he sliced with the electric meat slicer, from the long loaves of canned lunch meat and full sticks of bologna.

He would hold his finger on the scales as he put the slices of meat on the sheet of waxed paper lying on the stainless steel scales. He would always cut one more slice after he let the customer see that he already had the amount they wanted.

Actually he was just selling them the right amount, but the customer thought they were getting a bargain with my Daddy and I learned to get a few smiles as I winked at the women, as I added that ‘extra’ slice.


We sold everything from harnesses, to saddles, to pots and pans, and shovels. We sold school supplies too and the Leader delivery truck would come once a week to deliver the yellow, no. 2 lead pencils and tablets, along with notebook paper and ink pens.

We could order just about anything a person could think of.

Daddy made sure he bought the best salt pork, sides of beef and cured hams – from the local farmers to keep the regular customers coming back for more.

He showed me how to butcher a side of beef without losing a bit to waste. The fat was trimmed off to mix in our own brand of home-made pork sausage that we made fresh twice weekly. I was as good at blending sausage meat and adding sage, black pepper, and salt for flavoring – as my Daddy was.

My Momma worked in the store on occasion, but she was a sickly woman and was never on her feet for any length of time during the day.

I saw many a women give my Daddy the eye as they bought their staples at our store and I saw him lean over and whisper to them quite a few times ... when he didn’t think I was looking.

My Daddy was a tall handsome man, with black hair, a black mustache and heavy black eyebrows. Even though he spent most of his time in the store, he was dark skinned and I took after him ‘cause my Momma was light skinned and almost white as a ghost.


My Daddy would take me fishing three or four times a year, early on a Sunday morning and we’d always be back by 10:00 in the morning.

When I got older, I would work on Sundays and he would go fishing by himself. I never remember him catching any fish, unless I went with him.

When I turned thirteen, I was allowed to open and close the store all on my own, and I thought I was nearly grown. I was tall for my age and I was ‘growing like a weed’ as all the women folks would tell me each time they came in the store.

I loved working in our store. There were always people hanging around the store, sitting by the big cast iron pot-bellied coal stove in the winter time and sitting around on the front porch on the benches in the summer time.

I knew all the folks who lived close by and most of the ones who lived far off, and passed through, stopping to buy gas and oil for their cars and trucks.

I knew a few boys my own age, but I knew three times more girls than boys. If the girls were even close to my age, I made a good effort to smile and wink at them like I had seen my Daddy do the women, many times.

When I was fourteen, I was ‘just about full grown’, as some of the regular customers told me and the girls really began to look good to me then. Most of them were beginning to show little titties budding out under their cotton flour-sack dresses. I had my favorites, but always had a smile and a wink for each of them.

There were some older girls who caught the school bus at our store. There must have been at least twenty five kids who caught that bus here, including me, during school.

The older girls would flirt and smile a sneaky little smile at me, when I would happen to see them flipping their skirts up over their knees as they sat down on the bus seat.

We were right on the county line and the bus turned around here at our store.


I reckon us being on the county line like we were, was why the Sheriffs of both counties looked the other way on Sundays when we sold cold beer.

Lots of Sundays, the two Sheriffs met at our store and would sit at a table in back and drink a beer or two, eat saltine crackers and cheese, which Daddy sliced off for them from the big, hoop of cheese. Daddy would never let them pay for their beer or crackers and cheese.

Darlene Sullivan, a girl close to my age, lived with her Mom and brother, about a half a quarter mile from our store and she would come over on rainy days and sit around and talk to me as I worked. She was a tall, freckled faced tom-boy of a girl, but she had some fine looking titties, for a thirteen year old. I was always happy to see her come bouncing up on the store porch and sashay her sexy self into the store.

She and I have the same birthday, even though I was a year older, and I’ll forever remember the 2nd of June 1957, as a special day in my life. Not that there was anything really special that happened, just that on that day Darlene walked in that store wearing a pair of cut-off jeans, just like all the older girls were wearing. All she had on top was a red bandana around her titties – tied in back. I nearly had to run to the bathroom in back of the store and jack-off.

I’d been jacking-off for well over a year now, after I heard some older boys bragging about how far they could shoot their cum when they jacked-off. I listened to them, and tried it out that night with my own dick out behind the store when I went out to piss.

DAMN, did that ever feel good! I kept rubbing myself, got hard again and jacked-off again when I thought of Darlene in her tight faded out cotton dress.

Then she walked – no, she didn’t just walk – she sashayed into our store that day, her tight butt swinging like a rubber tire in an oak tree and she kinda jacked her hip up and sat on the edge of the counter where I was standing.

I could make out her pussy lips through her tight shorts and I thought I was gonna cum without even jacking-off.

“Will, let me have one of your cold Dr. Peppers from the bottom of that cooler. I got me a dime for my birthday.” She smiled at me.

“Dang Darlene, today is both our birthdays. This one’s on me and I’ll have one with you.” I grinned at her and gave her my best wink that I had practiced in the mirror.

I could wink as good as my Daddy, with either eye and not even move the other eye.

“You are so handsome Will Turner. I feel like I could just kiss you sometimes, when you wink at me like that.” She whispered so no one could hear.

“You do? I don’t know anything about kissing, Darlene ... do you?” I looked at her long tan legs, as she swung her foot back and forth, she still had her butt cheek hung over the corner of the counter.

“I’ve heard the older girls talking about all the men and boys they’ve kissed and I’ve kissed the back of my hand enough that I know about most of it, I reckon.”

“I sure would like to know all about it too. You reckon you could teach me how to kiss one day, when there wasn’t anyone looking?”

“Shoot yeah, I can. I bet you’d make a good kisser, with those full lips you have. I bet you didn’t know that all the older girls like you, and think you look so damn handsome and kissable – did you?”

“Aww, you’re just makin’ fun of me now ain’t you, Darlene?”

I looked into her eyes and nearly got a cum. I’d never taken my flirting further than a wink and a smile, like I had seen my Daddy do all the time.

“I’m not funning Will. I’d love to kiss you, now that I’m fourteen and you’re fifteen. We need to learn all this sex stuff, the older girls are always talking about.”

“What sex stuff do they talk about, other than kissing?” I asked, with a gulp of air.

“You know, when a boy and girl slip off all alone and she lets him see her titties and even play with them.”

She grinned as she pulled her red bandana up higher on her freckled tits, but not before I got a good look at her pink nipples, when she leaned over just a little. I did feel my dick get real wet then and I hoped I hadn’t cum in my britches.

“You mean you and me could sneak off some where and you’d let me play with your titties? That would really be a big birthday present, wouldn’t it?”

I leaned in close. I could feel her heat from her body and I could smell her girl sweat. I almost got a cum.

“Well I can’t today, I got to get back home so Momma can go to town with my brother, Junior. He’s gonna join the Army and she has to go with him. I’ll have to watch Aunt Delores’ baby while Momma’s gone, but I can come back tomorrow it you want to.”

“You’d really let me kiss you and see your titties?”

“I sure would. I know that pretty soon there’s gonna be a lot of the older girls who don’t have boyfriends, with all the boys joining up nowadays. I won’t even get a chance to do things with you then.”

“Do things you mean like show me your titties and kiss you and let me play with them?”

“I mean all sorts of things I’ve already learned a boy and girl do together.”

“You mean do the real thing together?”

“I sure do. I know you’re gonna get more pussy now than you ever thought of getting and I want to be your first ... and I want you to be my first.”

“Gosh Darlene, I reckon I’d like that too. I can get us a rubber. I heard the boys talking about always carrying one just in case they got lucky.”

“Yeah, we can’t get me with a baby, then all the fun would be gone out of it.”

I learned on my fifteenth birthday what just a promise of pussy would do for a man. I was so excited that as soon as my Momma came in from the back, I had to excuse my self to use the bathroom and go jack-off two times, after Darlene left.

I wondered for the rest of that day if she’d really come back. I sure hate that we didn’t get to go right then and there and make that promise become the real thing. I thought of what she’d said about me getting lots of pussy soon. I wonder how a girl can tell such things like that about a boy.

She was right though, my fifteenth birthday was a day of revelations and a day of promise for me. Not just a promise of some pussy from a girl I liked, but a promise of better days ahead for a horny fifteen year old country boy like me.

I had already asked my Daddy if I might have off an hour or so during the day sometimes and he’d told me that I could.

“You’ve been working too hard lately William, you need some time to get acquainted with one of those young girls who come in here and hang around you all the time.” He smiled as he winked at me.

I never really thought about whether the girls were hanging around me. I just thought they were visiting, like he did with folks that came in.

“You’re growing up to be a man now and you need to get out and smell the flowers.”

“I never really thought much about smelling flowers Daddy. I just want to maybe slip off out behind the barn with a girl.”

“I was referring to the flowers on them print dresses the young girls wear William. They smell really good on the underside of that dress. Here, take a couple of these rubbers and keep one in your britches pocket at all times. There are some younger women who come in here, who think you’re nice and very handsome.”

“Thanks Daddy, I hope you’re right. I’ve seen some of them young wives that I’d like to get to know better.”

“You’ll have to close talk with them a bit and smile a gentlemanly smile at them William. They already like you and soon they’ll be inviting you to take their groceries home for them in that old truck of ours. You’ll get lots of pussy if you just play a slow hand and don’t grab for what’s not offered.”

“I sure hope you’re right Daddy. Do you get lots of pussy when you take them home in that old pickup, with their groceries?”

“That’s not a question a son asks of his Daddy, William. But just between you and me – yes. Now William, I don’t want to ever hear of you telling stories about the women you lay with, like the boys do out on the front porch,” My Daddy told me.

“You keep a girl’s name and especially woman’s name, out of your talk and you’ll get more pussy than any boy around here. You start bragging and you won’t get none.”

“I wont brag Daddy, I’m gonna be just like you. I think I’m gonna like being grown-up.”

“Here William, take two more of these rubbers. I got a feeling you’re gonna need them. When that little Darlene comes by, just holler when you and her slip out the back door and I’ll be right here.”

“How did you know about her?”

“I saw you talking to her and I saw the way she was showing you what she had yesterday. I knew she was gonna want to get you off alone for a while. Look, here she comes now ... I’m gonna go in the back, you just take her out back and then go up the stairs to that old room overhead.”

“Hey Darlene, you sure look good today. Must be that you’re now a year older and got a new dress on.”

“Hey Will thanks. I do have on a new dress. Momma made it for me.”

“Have a seat there on the counter. I’ll be through sweeping in just a minute.” I watched as she sat across the corner again like she always did, today she let the hem of her dress ride up to show her knees.

I swept up in a hurry and kept a watch over her way, she watched me and smiled when our eyes would meet.

“Can you get away for a while, Will?” Darlene smiled at me.

“I sure can. Daddy’s gonna be back any minute and I asked if I could spend some time with you.”

“Did you really? Let’s go Will, where are we going anyway? To be alone that is”

“I know a place that’s private and we can be alone for as long as we want,” I told her and took her hand as we walked out the back of the store and up the outside stairs to the room over the store.

We live downstairs in the back of the store, and I have my own room. This big room upstairs is never used and it’s over the store, not over our living quarters. I was thinking of maybe asking Daddy if I could move up here, so they could have more room downstairs and I could have more time alone.


“Will I never knew this room was up here. This is really nice, except for the boxes stacked up over there.”

“Yeah I like it up here. I’ve been thinking about asking Daddy if I can make this my room, now that I’m fifteen and about grown-up.”

“I wish you would, I could slip off at night and come over and see you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, and you what? Della Mae Freymire who lives close to us ... well she asked me if I had ever done anything with you and I told her that you and I were good friends and that I was gonna spend some time with you today.

“Well, she grinned and told me to tell her all about it. That she wanted to spend some time with you too. Can you believe that ... She’s nineteen.”

“Really? She said that?”

“Sure did. I hope you don’t mind that I let it slip that you were gonna spend some time with me today.”

“Naw, if she’s your friend I don’t mind. But I sure would hate to hear that everyone knew about us, it would make you sound like a bad girl.”

“She’s the only one who knows Will, and I’ll tell her to keep it quiet. Will, I bet that she’s gonna give you some pussy if she ever comes up here like this.”

“You really think so? She’s a nice looking woman. I’d like to spend some time with her ... that is, if you don’t mind.”

“Naw, I like her. She’s sweet on my brother Junior, but I wouldn’t mind if she gave you some pussy. I’d sure like to watch though ... just to make sure I was doing it right when I give you some pussy.”

“You want to look out the big window over here by this old bed?”

“Can we lay down and rest while we look out?”

“Sure, you lay here on the side next to the window. I’ve seen it all before.”

“Come lay next to me Will, I like this. Can we kiss some too, while we lay here?”

“Sure, I was really hoping you’d want to after we talked yesterday. I thought about that a lot last night.”

“I did too Will. You lay down on your back, and let me kinda lean over you, and I’ll show you how I saw Della Mae kiss my brother.”

“Wow, you mean they let you watch?”

“Well no ... I was peeking at them through the curtains and I saw Junior playing with her titties and kissing her all over her face and he even kissed her titties too.”

“Wow, I wish I could see something like that.”

“Kiss me Will and if you make me feel good, I may show you my titties.”

“Could I kiss them too Darlene?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.