Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Jenny Beth was staying with Lisa, Sher and Jimmy.

Julie and Mandy took Pat, Jean and Jill home, but not before Andie and I promised to come over one night for supper. They promised Andie and me that they would be at all our home games. Jada, Jen and Jan walked across the street to their house, after they too, promised they would attend Andie’s and my home games.

At the pool, Andie and I stripped, then swam twenty fast laps before showering and heading up to bed. Both of us were excited and I was probably more excited than Andie, if possible. She’s already seen our Angels and she tells me that I’m in for a big surprise, but that’s all she’ll say.

We were lying in bed naked when Andie told me to close my eyes and not to open them until she told me it was okay. I did as she asked and heard whispering and muffled laughter. Then, I felt someone on the bed on my left side and I felt Andie moving around on my right.

“Charlie, open your eyes and meet our Angels in the flesh,” Andie told me.

Raising up on my left elbow, I slowly opened my left eye, not knowing what to expect. They had once teased me and asked if I like black pussy. I just knew that they would be black all over, but whatever they are, I already love them.

Squinting through my left eye, I saw a woman lying beside me like none I’d ever seen before. As I opened my left eye a little more, I took in her whole body as she lay naked, smiling up at me.

Her black hair is so long, she has it gathered and pulled to her side – even then, it reaches to her feet as she lays on the mattress. Her body is bronze as a statue, her nails are red, her dark black pubic hair is well groomed and shining in the light. She has what appears to be a diamond stud pierced in her bellybutton. Around her neck is a bronze shield with ancient symbols. It’s permanently banded around her neck with a bronze choker. The wide bronze shield reaches to just above the valley of her huge breasts.

I swear, she looks exactly like a larger than life statue which has come to life. She has to be every bit of six foot tall.

Looking at her face again, I took in her beauty more closely. Her black eyebrows are heavy, perfectly arched and not painted on. Her dark eyes gleam as she looks into my eyes. Her lips are full and painted cherry red. A smile curls her lips and they shine in the light. Her teeth are perfect and pure white in the light of the bedroom.

She spoke to me in a resonant voice, with a strange accent.

KISS ME, CHARLIE. I AM QETESH, EGYPTIAN GODDESS OF FERTILITY. I AM HERE WITH YOU FOREVER. I WAS CAST INTO A TRINKET BY AN EVIL SORCERER TO SUFFER FOREVER, BUT YOU HAVE RESCUED ME ALONG WITH MY SISTER HATHOR – EGYPTIAN GODDESS OF LOVE WHO ALSO – WAS CAST WITH ME TO DWELL IN HADES AS A TRINKET”

“Welcome to our world, Qetesh. I have loved you since the day I found you. Now, that I’ve met you in real life, I love you even more. Thank you for all you have given me and for all you have done for me, my friends, and my family,” I said just before our lips met for the first time.

Instantly, something passed between us. I felt different, more alive, more alert. I felt waves of electrical current coursing through each muscle of my entire body. I felt a tingling in my groin and I felt my heart rate slow to a steady, twenty beats per minute – half my normal heart rate when relaxing.

This was happening as our lips met, then we parted, and she sighed as smiled at me, speaking in a soft voice,

Tonight, we four consummate our love – Charlie, Andie, Hathor, and Qetesh – forever.

Charlie, please, turn and meet my sister, Hathor. She loves you even more than I. When she leaped back into the manure and mud to rescue me, or die with me, you reached back to save us. Thank you again Charlie. Now, kiss my sister so we may become one with our Master.”

I shifted to my right, slowly turning my head as I did. I saw Andie sitting on the side of the bed. She was smiling her beautiful smile at me, as I turned to meet, Hathor.

Hathor is identical to her sister, and now I know why they love changing everyone to look alike, especially two sisters – and/or mothers and daughters.

“Hello, beautiful Hathor. I am so honored to meet you and your beautiful sister, Qetesh. I am so happy that it was I who found you and made you mine forever.”

Kiss me, Charlie. Kiss me and then, let my sister Qetesh and I kiss as we make love to our beautiful Mistress, Andie. We are the honored ones. We were doomed to spend eternity in a dung pile until you rescued us. You will never want for anything again, forever and ever. My sister Qetesh the Goddess of Fertility, wants us to mate. But first I must advise you and Andie - I am the Goddess of Love and it is my duty tell you, if you mate both of us and give us your seed, we will each multiply, and give you a twin, the instant your seed meets our egg. If you mate us and our twins once more, each of us four, will multiply, and give a twin immediately. Do you and Andie understand?”

“So each time we mate our Angels, we double our Angels, is that what I hear?”

“Yes.”

“Andie?” I asked for her thoughts as we looked at each other.

“I would love to have four beautiful Angels watching over us.”

“Then come lie between our Angels. I want to see them make love to my Sweetheart – MY BRIDE TO BE!”

She told me, “When our Angels and I have made love – I want to put your cock in each of their pussy’s for you. I also want to be the first to welcome our next two Angels into our family.”

I slid to the foot of the bed and pulled Andie to me. For at least a full minute, we hugged. Then we kissed, until I released her and pointed to the place between our Angels where I had been.

Andie stood at the foot of the bed, one knee on the bed as she looked back at me once more. She smiled and I smiled at her, nodding my head for her to continue.

I watched her as she crawled on hands and knees to lie between our Angels. She turned to lie on her back and they were on her, as if they were about to devour my beautiful Andie.

Their Angels’ hair is blacker than black, and spread across them as they caress Andie’s breasts, running their hands across her trembling abdomen. She squirms and wiggles as they continue kissing and touching her body. As Qetesh kissed Andie’s left breast, Hathor kissed her right breast. As if they were nursing, they stayed on her breasts until Andie moaned in pleasure. Each breath she took was deep, filling her lungs, then slowly, as if timed, she exhaled. Her body began to darken until every inch of her appeared to be a metallic, dark bronze hue. Instantly, I was hoping her body would remain this bronze color. Andie herself now has the appearance of a Bronze Goddess.

As Hathor moved down to Andie’s lower body, Qetesh continued kissing, licking, and caressing her breasts with her long slender, pink tongue. Hathor wasted no time as she began to kiss and lick my lover’s sweet pussy. My cock was already hard, just from watching. Now, it was like a flagpole in the wind, as it reared and swayed. I was so tempted to relieve the pressure, but I knew my time would come and I wanted to save myself, to be ready for my Angels.

I knew Andie would not last long with these two Angels lavishing her body with kisses and caresses. She was responding to their loving, the way she does when I try my best to give her pleasure beyond the last time we were together.

Hathor parted Andie’s tightly closed pussy lips and held them as I watched in amazement. Her come was spurting out in quick bursts, arcing to drop on the sheet near her spread knees. It took all I could muster, to keep from spraying my come on the bed as I stood at her feet and watched.

Finally, her geyser of girl come came to a slow ending, and she raised on her elbows to smile at me. Before she slid from the bed, she turned to kiss each of our Angels on their lips.

She slid to the foot of the bed and I pulled her to her feet. We embraced and kissed, then she turned me to push me back onto the bed.

“Now, it is your turn. One day, I will join our Angels and we will consummate our love for them and for us.”

I wasn’t sure what was about to happen, but I was sure of one thing, I wanted all I could have of our Angels.

Lying between them on my back, I looked from one to the other. It was Qetesh who raised her upper body and threw a long, bronze leg over mine. She rolled over to lie on top of me, smiling down at me as she spread her legs and let her hairy wet pussy press against my cockhead.

Again, I nearly lost it.

Qetesh spoke to me with her lips inches from mine, “Charlie, you gave us life eternal when you rescued us from our doom. Now, we are going to reward you with double the pleasure, double the protection, and double the love of womanhood. We will respect yours and Andie’s promise to each other that you will wait to make love. In the meantime, we will give each of you pleasure beyond your dreams. We will be with you as you lay with Blaine, and each of the lovers you take.

Give me now, your wonderful cock. Drive deep into my virgin body and let me show you a mere sample of what awaits you and Andie, as you plant your seed inside me.”

I was shaking in anticipation as I pressed my cockhead harder against her. I could feel Andie’s hands, caressing my thighs, then over to caress my cock and scrotum as Qetesh’s tight vulva grudgingly gave up and allowed me entrance to her body.

YES! Give me your love. Give me your wonderful cock. Give me your seed!” Qetesh whispered hoarsely into my ear, as I kept the pressure, entering her pussy slowly as my own body screamed for release.

Deeper, give it to me deeper! Give me all you have. I have waited an eternity for this and now – my Lover, my Savior, my Master, has taken control of my life, my body, and my powers.

FUCK ME, CHARLIE!”

She screamed into my ear as she raised her body to sit erect on me. As she pressed her buttocks against my thighs, I plunged my cock upward, to the depths of her.

YES, my life has been fulfilled, I am whole again!” She yelled as she raised her arms.

She looked down at me with a smile on her face. I pulled her down until her breasts were in my face, then I kissed her nipples as she began to move her body, rolling her hips as she pressed her pussy against my balls.

“Qetesh?” I looked at her to be sure she was ready.

YES! Give me your seed, NOW!” she screamed again as I felt her grip my cock and pull. I could not hold back, I gave her my seed, knowing I was about to be the Master of another loving Angel.”

As her grip on my cock began to ease, Qetesh leaned to the side and pulled me with her as she lay beside me. She was smiling as she leaned close and kissed me. “You, my Master, are a wonderful lover. You are a God among men and though you will only have one true love, you will love many women. Many more women will beg to be your lover, but they will only have your cock and the pleasure they receive from you. Only one, will have your heart, and you need to kiss her now,” she told me as she pulled Andie over to kiss me.

“Charlie, when the time comes for us to consummate our love in three years, I want it just like you gave Qetesh,” Andie told me.

Hathor rolled over to lightly kiss Andie’s lips, then told her, “Sweet Mistress, lover and mate of my Savior and Master – please understand, that though we respect your wishes, you no longer have to wait three years. You now have your Angels at your side, and soon there will be four of us. With us beside you, inside you, watching over you and providing for you, you will succeed in your endeavors to be a soccer star. You will graduate in two years, and you will not only be the best on the field of play, you will be the best scholar in your classes.”

Andie spoke in a whisper, “Hurry and take your pleasure from Charlie. He is also my Master and I love him dearly, just as the two of you. Take his seed, take both of us as your lovers. Give us your love and we will be yours to love forever,” Andie told Hathor, pulling her over on top of me.

My cock was once again like a flagpole as it stood tall and erect. Andie held me true as Hathor lowered her body to take me just as her sister, Qetesh had. I felt her pubic hair tickle my cockhead, then I felt her tight, swollen pussy lips as they parted.

Like Qetesh before her, Hathor took my cock to her depths as my cock throbbed, driving deeper and deeper.

Andie and Qetesh were massaging her enormous breasts as Hathor moaned in pleasure. I could feel her gripping my cock and I knew our final consummation was close.

With one final, mighty thrust, I drove my cock into her as she screamed and gripped me. I could feel her pussy as she began to come. I was right with her, pulse for pulse as I pumped my seed into her.

As her pussy relaxed its grip on my cock, she rolled off me, onto the bed. Andie was immediately on top of me as we kissed and she pressed her body against mine.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.