Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

I watched the young woman as she reached out to feel the sheer, shorty-nighty Alana wore. I saw her look closely at what she thought was a naked manikin. She pointed to her nipples and poked the man’s arm.

He leaned down to look underneath her open nighty, then smiled up at the woman.

“I gotta touch that titty, Mary! That titty looks so fucking real!”

“Go ahead, Baby. I know you’re a boob man. I just wish I had tits like that fuckin’ manikin. I’d let you grope me all night.”

“Shit, Mary. That tit is fuckin’ real! Get a feel of it and see for yourself.”

“Yeah right! If that tit is real, I’ll show my little bitty titties right here in this store.”

“You better get ready to pull that shirt up and show them cute little babies, cause this is a real fucking titty. I know tits and this one is real!”

{Get ready Alana, you’re going to be groped by both of them}

(I could stand here all night and have my titties groped. I love this shit, Charlie. I’ve gotten so many comes, I can feel my pussy bubbling, as it runs out of me)

The young man was on one side and the young woman was on the other as each of them groped, rubbed, and caressed Alana’s big breasts.

“Earl, I do believe this manikin has real tits,” the woman agreed as she continued caressing Alana.

“I told you, Mary. I bet you wish you had a set of tits like these babies, don’t you? How in the hell can they make tits like this on a manikin? I wonder if they sell tits here too?”

“If they do, buy me a set of these babies. Hell, now the nipples are swollen and sticking out more than mine do.”

“Show your tits, Mary. I want to feel yours and this fucking manikin’s tits too at the same time ... I wonder if she’s got a real pussy too?”

“If she’s got a real pussy, I’ll raise my skirt and let you fuck me without a rubber right here in this store. There’s no way in hell a manikin can have real tits and a real pussy too.”

I watched as she started pulling her shirt up. I knew my Angels would like this little woman with tiny titties. Her shirt was about to burst open from the pressure inside.

“I feel sort of funny doing this out in the open like this, Earl. Do you think they have video monitoring here?”

“Fuck yes! And you knew that before you made all your big bets too. Show them tits, Baby!”

“Here goes. I may have made a mistake about this. Now I’m afraid she’ll actually have a real pussy.”

“Do you want me to feel her pussy and see if it’s real?”

“Shit no. You’d just tell me it’s real to make me pull my skirt up and give you some pussy right here in the middle of these manikins. I’ll feel her pussy myself. If I can put two fingers in her pussy, and she’s wet, you can fuck this manikin and me too, right here in this store,” she told him as she pulled her shirt completely over her huge titties.

“FUUU-UUUCKkkkk, Mary! Look at them humongous hooters you done sprouted!”

“My titties are made just like hers, Earl. Do you think if I touch her ass, my ass will look that sexy?”

“Feel of her ass and stick your fingers in her pussy. I’ll marry your ass tomorrow if you’ll let me fuck you right here in this store.”

“If she’s got a real pussy, you can fuck her and me both. I hope I come out of here looking just like this fucking manikin! You’ll get more pussy than all your dumb-ass brothers and buddies combined.”

“Do it, Baby. I love these big fucking titties you have. I want you to have it all just like her. I just know that dumb manikin has a real pussy ... I just know she does ... Does she, Mary?” he asked, as Mary ran her hand between Alana’s buttocks and reached lower to feel her pussy.

“Earl, come around here, you’re not goin to believe this shit. This is a real pussy!

“Mary, are you sure? You told me I could fuck her if she has a real pussy!”

“Get that dick out, Baby ... She’s got a real pussy and it’s dripping like hell all over this carpet.”

“Is her pussy as tight as yours Mary?”

“You may rip her ass out with that fucking cock you got, Earl.”

“Hot Damn. Here I come, Mary. You bend over right next to her, cause I’m going to pull out of her pussy and fuck you right here, all bent over and wide legged like she is.”

“If you can get that cock in her pussy, you can fuck me too. I wonder if my ass and my pussy will be like hers too, since we’ve touched her all over like this?”

“OHHhhhhh, Baby! I hope you do have a pussy like this. Fuck-Fuck-Fuck ... this manikin is something else. We gotta bring my brothers and all my buddies up here and show this to them. Oh Damn, I feel her squeezing my cock like she’s getting her come.”

“Hurry, Earl! Fuck man ... you’ve got me all hot, horny and bothered now, watching you fuck a damn manikin. Give me some of that fat cock. Fill my belly with your little swimmers and we’ll call him Earl Jr.”

“Hang onto your knees, Mary. GOD-DAMN-WHAT-AN-ASS-YOU-GOT-GIRL. Get ready to get knocked up, cause here comes Big Daddy Earl’s cock.”

“Damn, Earl. Did your cock grow or is my pussy really as small as that fucking manikin’s?”

“I think we got a double dose here, Mary. You’re some kind of extra tight now, Baby. Hump that sweet ass back here and get my load. We’re about to plant little Earl Jr. in your hot little pussy.”

Jimmy and I were laughing like hell. We gave each other a hand slap, then he switched off to fuck Sher as I switched over to get some more of Alana’s hot ass. I knew she was boiling after Earl gave her a fast country-boy fuck and left her to get his girlfriend’s pussy.

“OH FUCK YES,” Alana yelled when I rammed my cock in her tight, slick pussy.

“OH GOD DAMN! YES, FUCK MY ASS,” Sher yelled, as she took her brother’s cock in her tight asshole for the first time.

“Mary! You gotta stop all that damn yelling. We’re gonna get thrown out of this fancy underwear store before we get a chance to fuck all these manikins!”

“That wasn’t me, Earl. Fuck me Baby, I feel like I could yell just like that though. This is the best fucking you’ve ever given me. Damn, what a cock you have, Earl. Knock my ass up and fill my belly with two or three little baby Earls.”

“Here I come, Baby. Here’s your little Earl!” Earl yelled as he bucked his ass up and rammed into her as deep as he could.

“Damn, Earl. You reached bottom that time. I know you knocked my ass up then. Earl, would you just look over here at this tall manikin with these huge fucking hooters hanging on her chest. I wonder if this one’s got real tits and a real pussy too?” She asked him as she reached over to caress Paula’s titties, where she was bent forward.

“Earl, they’re real, Baby. Feel of them.”

“If she’s got a real pussy, can I fuck it too?”

“Hell yes, fuck all these fucking manikins, Earl. I wish they had a male manikin. I’d fuck his hard ass cock at the same time.”

{Jimmy?}

(Hell yeah)

{Get over here and get some of this country-girl’s ass. Just look at her, her body looks just like Sher’s ... Fuck her, man}

I watched Jimmy as he eased up behind the young woman while she was bent over looking at Paula’s sexy ass and dripping pussy. He slipped his cock into her and she bucked and squawked as she took him as deep as Earl had been.

{Maggie} I poked her and she smiled.

(HELL YES, I want Earl to get some of my pussy too. I fucking love this crazy shit)

“Damn, Earl. This male manikin is fucking my cunt like he’s some kind of automatic fucking-machine back there. Do you see him?”

“Hell no. There’s no male manikin fucking you, Mary!”

“Yes there is too and I know it. I know what a big cock feels like and I got one plowing my pussy all the way up inside my belly now!”

“This is some weird shit, Mary. Would you just look at this other manikin that’s done backed her ass over here and exposed it to me?”

“Fuck her Earl. Hell, who knows, this may be some kind of space aliens who’s come here to breed and get bred. I know one thing, this one behind me has filled my pussy so full, I may have a litter of little Earl, Space Aliens, come spring!”

“OH Boy, Mary. This manikin has got a hot pussy like yours. Hot damn she can fuck with it too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.