Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Did you hear that? That has to be a ghost!”

“I heard it, but I don’t believe in ghosts! There has to be another explanation.”

“Well, if a ghost grabs your ass, you’ll believe it!”

“I suppose you, been grabbed by a ghost?”

“Hell yes, I have.”

“Where did it grab you? On your dick?”

“How did you know that?”

{Run over and grope both their cocks, Alana. I dare you}

She never hesitated, never even looked at me. She was just like a feisty little girl as she skipped and ran over to where the boys were standing. She walked right up behind them, reached around with both hands and waving in front of their faces.

She looked back at me and I could see the grin spread across her face. This was the instant she cast off the image of her good-girl and became the Bad-Ass, Bad Girl, she’s always wished she had the nerve to be.

(Watch this, Charlie)

She stepped in front of the boys and reached out to fondle the front of their jeans, running her hands over both of them until they jumped back and looked at each other in shock.

She bent over in front of them with her sexy legs spread apart. She looked back toward me and waved as she backed up to let her buttocks press against the boys.

“Do you believe me now?”

“SON OF A BITCH. If I hadn’t felt it myself, I never would’ve believed it.”

Two well dressed, very attractive women about Mom’s age, walked out and stood looking toward the parking lot, as if they were waiting for someone to come pick them up – or trying to figure out where they parked their vehicle. Both had shopping bags and big handbags as they stood shoulder to shoulder talking.

Alana walked behind them and lifted both womens skirts, groping their butts as they jumped and looked at the two boys close by, before screaming at them...

“YOU TWO ARE SICK! I’m calling security!” One woman yelled and the boys looked at her like she was crazy.

{Angels, we need to step in put a stop to this}

[WE’LL MAKE THEM HAPPY]

I watched as the women suddenly faced each other with a look of shock on their faces. They dropped their shopping bags and purses as they looked down at their changing bodies. Both ran their hands up and down their slim bodies and smiled.

One woman asked as she faced the two boys, pointing her finger at them, “Are you two male witches? Did you touch us and give us these sexy bodies?”

“Uh, no Ma’am! I mean, I never touched you. It must have been the same ghost that touched us too,” the taller of the two spoke.

Oh-we-know! You just don’t want everyone to know about your powers. Just look at these huge titties and my sexy ass. You can tell us the truth. We love this new, sexy look gave us.”

“You do? I mean, we did? I mean ... it wasn’t us who touched you. There’s a ghost out here somewhere.”

“You sexy young devils, I just love that innocent act. Since you boys were so kind and generous, making us look twenty years younger, we’re going to repay you. Come go to our car with us.”

“Why? I mean, what are you going to do?”

“We’re going to fuck both of for giving us these sexy-ass bodies – that’s what we’re going to do. Just look at these sexy bodies you gave us. Tell us you want some pussy and we’ll fuck you all night,” one woman said as she raised her loose dress and showed off her sexy body from her feet to her neck.

“I want some! Come on Bert, let’s go with them. Damn man look at the sexy ass on this woman.” He told his friend as the other woman turned and lifted her dress over her butt.

{Now what, Angels} I asked them.

[WE THINK THOSE YOUNG MEN WILL NEED SOME HELP WITH THOSE RE-BORN, REVITALIZED COUGARS. WE WILL GIVE THEM CONFIDENCE AND MAKE SURE THEY HAVE THE TOOLS AND STAMINA NECESSARY TO TAME THOSE TWO HOT ASSES]

{Alana wants to be adventurous, will you watch over us if she gets really wild and crazy}

[LET HER RUN, CHARLIE. THIS IS HER NIGHT TO HOWL AND SHE NEEDS TO BREAK OUT. FUCK HER ON THE BENCH AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ESCALATOR AND LET HER HOWL LIKE A BITCH WOLF IN HEAT – HOWLING AT THE MOON! WE WILL BE HERE FOR YOU. SHE WILL WANT EVEN MORE WHEN SHE GETS HER FIRST TASTE OF FUCKING WILD AND NAKED WITH YOUR COCK IN HER PUSSY]

{As you said, this is her night. I’ll let her do what she wants as long as she’s safe}

[GOOD, HURRY AND FUCK HER CHARLIE, A FRIEND OF YOURS WILL BE ALONG SHORTLY AND THE YOUNG COACH WILL WANT ANOTHER FUCKING]

{Wow, thanks. I need to take care of my friends}

[WE’LL HELP YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR FRIENDS, CHARLIE, ALL OF THEM. WE LOVE TO SEE YOUNG PEOPLE FUCK AND HAVE FUN]

{Alana}

(Yes, Charlie? Want to run naked in the mall)

When I looked back, the two high school boys were walking hand in hand across the parking lot with the two older women. They were carrying their shopping bags and purses for them.

{What do you want to do, Alana? Now that you’re free to do whatever you feel like doing in public and no one can see you}

(Will you fuck me in front of all those people inside the mall?)

{Come with me. I want to be the first man to get that close to pussy since high school}

(How did you know that? OH – I forgot. Well he never even took my cherry, he shot his come all over my belly and my panties, and we went home. I could have killed that chicken-shit boy for that)

{You’re already naked in public, now get wild and fuck me on this bench}

I led her to the wooden bench near the up side of the escalator, where everyone was walking by to get on.

(Here?)

She asked as she bent forward with her hands on the bench, looking over her shoulder at me, with her sexy ass inviting me to get some of that hot pussy.

{Is this the way you want it?}

(This is only the first way! Tonight, I want to be fucked all the ways a man can fuck my pussy)

{Any man}

(No, but I do have one in mind. Will you let me fuck him)

{You’re the one who gives permission to fuck your hot little pussy. As long as you don’t get hurt, lose your job, or self respect, go for it, Alana. That little pussy was made for fucking, don’t let it go to waste any longer}

(Will I be seen if I want to be naked and fuck in public again)

{You will if my Angels aren’t around. If you ever want to get naked and fuck in school, just let me know and I’ll be there so you can even fuck in front of your cheerleaders, if you want to}

(You do this for me and I’ll get you some pussy from both my assistants)

{You got it, Coach. I’ve seen those two and they are HOT}

(Charlie)

{Yes, Coach}

(Stop rubbing your cock up and down my pussy and fuck me! Give me every inch of that huge cock and make me come all over the tile floor)

I gave her all she could take, then backed up. My second thrust sent my cock over half way to my balls, deep inside her virgin pussy.

YES, YES, YES! FUCK MY GOD DAMN PUSSY WITH THAT BIG FAT COCK!” Alana screamed when I shoved my cock deeper inside her slick pussy.

I jerked back, and looked around when she screamed.

It was like time had frozen for a few seconds. People were in mid-step when they stopped dead still and looked all around at each other, then they looked into the stores, up the escalators, even to the upper level.

They were beginning to stir about once more, still looking and grinning when I shoved my cock all the way to my balls, into her pussy ... then she belted out a yell that would have made Johnny Weissmuller envious.

“AAAAAYYYYEeeeeeeeeAAAAeeeeeeeYAAAaahhEEEEEEYYAAAAaaaa!”

I pulled my cock over halfway out of her slick pussy and let her have all of it, all the way to her cervix as I pulled her back against me. That move was quickly followed by a howl that left no doubt, there’s a predator wolf loose in the mall.

“HOWOOOOoooooooooo Ooooooo OOOooooooo ooo ooo ooo Aaahhh.”

“YES-YES-YES, FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT. OH YES – OH HELL YESSSssssssss, FUCK MY PUSSY AND FILL ME WITH YOUR COME!”

I reached under her and grabbed a double handful of her huge titties. With my fingers gripped tightly, I pulled her back just as I rammed my cock all the way inside her pussy again. Suddenly, as my cock began to swell and puff up, I thought of a condom.

{Alana}

(YESSSSssssss)

{Are you safe}

(NO)

{I need to pull out or we’re going to start making babies.}

“NO, DON’T PULL YOUR COCK OUT OF MY PUSSY! I’VE GOT TO HAVE YOUR COME NOW, FUCK ME, GOD DAMN IT!” she screamed and I looked at the people close by. They were looking everywhere, trying to decide who it was. They knew someone was either playing a dirty joke – or someone was getting the shit fucked out of them.

{Alana, here it comes, I hope you know what you’re doing, letting me come inside your pussy}

(Let your come go in my pussy, Charlie, here I come too)

“OH FUCK YES! COME IN MY PUSSY! I’M COMING LIKE HELL AND I HOPE YOU KNOCK ME UP!” She screamed and time stopped once more as people looked all around.

(Charlie)

{Yes}

(I want to fuck on the escalator now)

{Let’s go. Get on and put your leg up on the handrail. I’ll fuck your sexy ass from behind, just like this}

I shoved my cock into her one last time while she bent over the bench. “OH FUCK YES!” She screamed as she raised up on the bench.

I looked down and we had a puddle of come under the bench where we’d dripped.

As soon as we stepped on the escalator, she raised her right leg and threw her knee upon the handrail with her sexy ass ready for me to fuck.

“YES YES YES, Fuck MEEEEeeeeee!” She screamed as we rode up to the second level.

Once we were there, I grabbed her hips and pulled her around to the side as we fucked to an orgasm.

I looked down on the lower level, to see Jimmy and Sher stepping onto the escalator. I wanted to let them in on our fun.

{Alana, do you want to have even more fun}

(Hell yeah, what are we going to do now?)

{I see Sher and Jimmy coming up the escalator. Would you like another fat cock in your pussy tonight}

(Yes, but what about Sher)

{You want some of her pussy too}

(Not now, but maybe later. I want Jimmy to fuck me, though. Will you make sure Sher doesn’t see us?)

{I’ll make sure she’s naked, invisible, and fucking me at the same time}

“HELL YES!” She said aloud as Jimmy and Sher came to the top.

{Sher}

“Charlie, is that you?” Sher asked.

Jimmy looked at Sher and asked, “Sher, who’re you talking to? Have you gone nuts? Charlie’s not here”

“I heard Charlie speak to me, Jimmy.”

“Well, you must be dreaming. I don’t see him. Come on and lets get out of here, this place is dead now that all the hollering and yelling has stopped.”

{Sher, tell Jimmy that Alana Lehr wants him to fuck her}

“Jimmy, Coach Lehr wants you to fuck her. You’d love to have some of her pussy, wouldn’t you?’

“Sher, I’m taking your crazy ass home, Girl. You’ve gone crazy listening to that wild woman who was getting fucked down there.”

{Sher, pull Jimmy back over here where the two big planters are with the fake ferns. I’ll take your hand and you take his hand. Both of you will be invisible}

REALLY?”

{Yes, now catch him and bring him back, there he goes}

“Jimmy, wait. I wanted you to come over and look down on the lower level. I see the woman who was getting fucked and yelling so loud.”

“Where? Shit, show me Sher. I guess you know your ass is mine when we get home. This has me so damn horny, I may hurt you tonight.”

“My ass is yours right now if you want it, Jimmy. But first, come over here with me.”

Sher led him around the first big urn-shaped planter and I grabbed her hand as she yelped in surprise.

“What’s wrong now, Sher? OH HELL, there’s Charlie and Coach Lehr... SHIT- THEY’RE NAKED!”

“Come here, Jimmy,” Alana told him as she reached out to pull him over to where she sat on the rounded lip of the stone planter.

“Coach, you’re naked!” He told her ... DUH!

“I know Jimmy. Now you get naked and fuck me damn it. No one can see us and we can have lots of fun all over this mall.”

“REALLY?” he asked as he looked at me, then to Sher, who was already down to her panties.

I took Sher’s hand and put it on my Angels.

“Hold Jimmy’s hand, Sher,” I told her as she grabbed his hand and held on.

{Jimmy} I said.

(Charlie? Did you say something? I heard you, but I didn’t hear you out loud)

{I know, get naked Jimmy and fuck Alana. She wants your cock. Sher and I are going to fuck, then we’ll swap up before we go into all the stores naked and have more fun as we fuck}

(Damn, Charlie Walker - You are one fucked-up crazy dude, but you’re my friend and I love this big cock you gave me. Coach Alana Lehr, I hope you know what you’re in for)

(Look at this pussy, Jimmy. I hope you know what you’re in for)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.