Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

{Angels, whatever we do, please don’t let me penetrate Andie’s pussy.}

[IT IS DONE, CHARLIE. HER PUSSY IS SEALED AGAINST ANY PENETRATION BY A COCK UNTIL YOU ASK US FOR PERMISSION. SHE CAN USE TAMPONS AND SHE WILL FEEL AS IF SHE IS THE ONE WITH YOUR COCK INSIDE HER WHEN YOU FUCK BLAINE. HER PLEASURES WILL DOUBLE WHAT HER MOTHER EXPERIENCES]

{Then I want Blaine to have the most mind blowing orgasms ever in her life.}

“Charlie, lie in the floor so Mom can sit on your cock. I want to be the one who puts your cock in Mom’s pussy. I feel just like I’m about to fuck you myself, I’m so excited about this,” Andie told me, then she kissed the head of my cock.

{Your day is coming Andie, but until then, I’ve told the Angels to stop any penetration of your pussy by a cock. As a consolation, they’ve given you the ability to achieve double the pleasures your mom will feel as she and I make love.}

(I may not want to wait, the way I feel right now) She told me as she pulled her mom down beside us.

Blaine’s legs were spread as she squatted next to me. I could see her pussy and I could also see Andie’s pussy as she squatted beside her mom. They are absolutely identical. My cock jerked with excitement.

“Look Mom, he likes you,” Andie said as she patted my cock like it was a puppy.

“I like both of you. Have either of you noticed your pussy’s? They are identical.”

“WOW,” I yelled as I looked up at them.

“What?” Andie asked as she looked at me.

“You and your mom are identical twins, all over.”

“You’re just excited about fucking me and pretending it’s Andie. There’s no way we look identical,” Blaine told me.

“OH WOW MOM! He’s right, you look exactly like me. It’s like I’m looking in a mirror when I look at you. Go look in that mirror over there. Even your legs and your ass are just like mine. I love these Angels more and more each second,” Andie said, and leaned over to suck both Angels into her mouth.

When she did, my cock began to spew semen as both of them clasped their hands over their pussy’s.

Andie and her mom jumped to their feet, holding both hands over their dripping pussies. Standing side by side, they looked into the wall mirror across the room.

“THANK YOU DEAR ANGELS!” Blaine Sutherlin shouted as she ran her hands up and down her sexy body from her toned, athletic thighs, over her tight abs, stopping with both her hands cupping her huge breasts which are identical to Andie’s.

{How will I know them apart}

[YOU WILL KNOW. NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER KNOW ONE FROM THE OTHER.]

“Did you both hear what the Angels just said?”

“Yes we did and I absolutely fucking love this...

“Andie, I hope I can keep from making you look like a slut, because I’m going to enjoy this body,” Blaine told her.

“Have fun Mom. Now get your ass down here and fuck Charlie. I’m too excited to wait any longer.”

“Angels, thank you for sending Charlie to me. Thank you for caring enough about me to make all this happen. Thank you for what you’ve given Mom,” Andie spoke aloud.

[WE LOVE HELPING CHARLIE. HE SAVED US FROM OUR LIFE IN A DUNG PILE. NOW WE HAVE YOU AND BLAINE TO CARE FOR. CHARLIE LOVES YOU, WE LOVE YOU – WE LOVE ALL THREE OF YOU]

“Thank you Angels, for all you’ve done. If you ever need me to do anything for you, just let me know. I owe you dearly for this,” Blaine spoke to them and I knew then, she and Andie both could hear what the Angels say.

[FUCK CHARLIE NOW, BLAINE. YOU WILL SEE HOW GOOD IT WILL FEEL EACH TIME YOU HAVE SEX. KEEP IN MIND, EACH TIME YOU FUCK CHARLIE, ANDIE WILL FEEL DOUBLE THE PLEASURE.)

Andie took her mom’s hand and led her to where I lay. I looked up at both of them and couldn’t tell one from the other. She spoke to her mom and I knew then, which was which.

“Mom, step across Charlie’s legs and kneel over him. I want to hold his cock for you as it goes in your pussy. I’m so excited, I feel like I’m the one who’s about to be fucked.”

“I know, Baby. This is all so new to me and I feel like I’m doing the watching, as I’m get ready to fuck this handsome young stud’s cock for the first time. It’s almost as if I’m watching YOU, as you fuck Charlie for the first time.”

“What do you think it’s like for me? Here I am on my back looking up at two beautiful, sexy women and unless one of you speaks, I can’t tell which is which,” I told them as Blaine sat on my thighs.

“I hope you’re ready for this Charlie, it’s been too long for me already, and I need you now. Andie, I can’t wait any longer, please put his cock inside me when I raise up.”

She raised herself as she leaned her body forward. Her breasts were right over my face and I had to have one. I reached up to cup her breast and guide it to my mouth. When my lips closed on her nipple, I thought she was going to get off me. I felt her begin to move back and forth, then I felt my cock as Andie held it against her mom’s pussy. I could have shot her full, even before I entered her.

“Back up Mom, I’ve got him lined up so you can take his cock in your pussy. I’m so excited, I think I’m about to get another come just watching this,” Andie said as she squeezed my cock just as her mom moved back to take me inside her hot pussy.

“OH FUCK YES!” she yelled as the head of my cock popped into her pussy.

“OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! My pussy feels just like I’ve got your big cock in me, Charlie,” Andie told me.

“I do, Baby. Now fuck me with your mom’s hot pussy. Fuck me with her pussy and let me fill both of you with my come.”

“Mom, take him all the way. I want to feel his cock swell when he begins to shoot you full. I want it to be as deep as he can go it when we both get our come.”

“It has started in me, I can feel his cock stretching my pussy already,” Blaine said.

“This feels so good, Mom. Take some more. I want to feel it all the way in my pussy. I am so wet and so excited by this,” Andie told her.

“You think you’re wet, I’m dripping all over Charlie and its running down onto the floor. Hold my hand Charlie, I’m going to take some more of you so Andie can feel this cock in her virgin pussy.”

I took her left hand and felt her gripping my cock, as she took more and more. She was still bent over me on her knees as she looked down at me. With my free hand, I cupped her breast and pulled her nipple to my mouth.

Andie screamed even before her mom did, then they were both screaming as I sucked Blaine’s nipple.

“YES, suck my nipples Charlie. FUCK, that feels so good,” she said as I kept sucking and tonguing her swollen nipple.

“OH GOD, I’m coming. Suck her other breast Charlie, this feels so fucking fantastic. OH YES, YES, I’m coming again and again,” Andie yelled and squirmed beside her mom.

“Andie, come around here so I can kiss your pussy. I want to make it even better for you,” I told her.

She crawled over so she could kiss me.

“Are you really going to kiss my pussy?” she asked, smiling down at me.

“Put your pussy right over my face, Andie. I want to make you come.”

I put my hands on her legs and helped guide her pussy right to my mouth. I felt my cock jerk and gain half again what Blaine had inside her. She yelled and dropped her body down to take nearly all of me.

Andie yelled as her body felt the sensations the Angels sent from her mom. With her slick pussy plastered to my mouth, I sucked and licked until I found her clitty.

She yelled and I heard Blaine yelling again. Blaine dropped down to take all of me and I felt her pussy begin to clutch the base of my cock, squeezing me tight.

Andie’s pussy clutched my tongue and I rammed it against her clitty as hard as I could.

I couldn’t hold back any longer with both of them riding me as we fucked and ground our bodies against each other. I knew I was about to shoot into Blaine’s hot pussy and I wanted it to be better than she ever experienced. I fucked my hips upwards and heard two screams as I felt my cockhead hit her cervix.

She pressed down, just as Andie pressed her pussy down tighter to my mouth. Both of them were clamping and clasping their pussy as I felt the floods begin, followed by relentless screaming.

I’d held my come back until they turned theirs loose, now I let go with what seemed like waves and waves of semen blasting into Blaine’s pussy.

I grabbed Andie as she fell sideways off me, pulling her back to lie beside me.

Andie pulled her mom back to lie on the other side of me and they lay their heads on my chest as they pressed their wet pussies against my thighs.

“That was fucking unbelievable. I hope you two will let me share that with you again and again,” Blaine said.

“That was only our first time, Mom. We didn’t even take time to enjoy ourselves, just think what we can do when we let the Angels have their way with us,” Andie told her.

“I agree, Andie. The next time we make love like this, we’re going to let the Angels take control. As good as that was, I never felt them involved in it.”

[WE WANTED TO LET THE THREE OF YOU KNOW SIMPLE PLEASURES, BEFORE WE TAKE OVER. THE NEXT TIME, WE WILL DIRECT THE ACTION]

(Will it be even better than this) Andie asked them.

[YOU WILL NEED AN HOUR TO RECOVER. YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY WANT MORE. YOU WILL BECOME ADDICTED]

(Angels, how long will I be identical to Andie?) Blaine asked.

[AS LONG AS THERE IS A FOREVER, YOU WILL BOTH APPEAR AS TWINS. YOU MAY TELL OTHERS, BUT NO ONE WILL KNOW WHICH OF YOU, IS WHICH UNTIL YOU DO

(Will I be allowed to have other lovers?) Blaine asked.

[YOU MAY HAVE MANY LOVERS, BLAINE. AS MANY AS YOU WANT. ANDIE WILL ONLY SHARE THE EXTREME PLEASURE YOU ACHIEVE WHEN CHARLIE HAS HIS COCK INSIDE YOUR PUSSY]

“Mom, you sound as if you may have your eyes on someone,” Andie said aloud as she teased her mom.

“I do, but I’m not sure how to handle this. I don’t want anyone to think it’s you who suddenly becomes sex crazed.”

[WE HAVE CHANGED YOU INTO WHO YOU ARE AND WE WILL PROTECT YOU. YOU MAY HAVE AS MANY LOVERS AS YOU LIKE. NONE OF THEM WILL REMEMBER YOU AS ANDIE]

“Thank you Angels, I feel better about my new found body now,” Blaine told them aloud.

(Will Charlie be able to give me pleasure, even when we’re apart?” Andie asked then smiled at me.)

[YES, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL HIM WHEN IT IS SAFE. YOU WILL BE JUST AS VOCAL, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE]

{Could I do anyone the same way} I asked.

[ONLY THE ONES YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE CONTACT WITH BEFOREHAND]

{So, if I wanted to make Blaine have an orgasm in the middle of the day, all I would have to do is think of us fucking}

[YES, SHE WILL FEEL YOUR COCK FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE, JUST THINK OF YOU INSIDE HER]

“Charlie, please think of fucking me very often. I don’t care where I am,” Blaine told me.


When I left Andie and her mom, they were cuddled up. Both still had my semen on them as they snoozed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.