Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

(You did this didn’t you?)

{Yes ... Well, they did. I just asked them to, I hope you approve.}

(You could have left me just a little more hair on top of my pussy, but I’ll get used to it the way it is. I love this and I promise you and your Angels, I’ll never – ever lose what you just gave me. Thank you, Charlie.)

{You’re welcome and I thank my Angels for what they’ve given you too. I think they used Andie as your mold, your body looks just like hers, what I can see that is}

I smiled and she did too when I told her that.

“Blaine why are you turned around, talking to that young man? Who is he?”

I looked at her sister sitting next to her, and she smiled up at me.

(These are my sisters, can your Angels hit their asses too? They need to lose some weight, and just like me, they need to take better care of themselves)

I nodded, and as soon as I did, the two women began to reshape before our eyes, just as everyone has when my Angels take a liking to them. Both of them are wearing knee-length shorts and un-tucked shirts over their waists. Their shorts suddenly became short-shorts like Julie and Mandy wear. Their shirts became thin, sleeveless shirts that were about two sizes too small for their huge, bra-less breasts.

“Liz, I want you and Deb to meet Charlie Walker. He’s a friend of Andie’s.

“Charlie, meet my sisters, Elizabeth and Deborah,” she said, smiling at me the whole time. No ... she was grinning an evil grin.

“Hi Liz and Deb, nice to meet you,” I said as I shook hands with both of them.

Ms. Sunderlin – Blaine, as she would tell me later to call her – was still holding my Angels when I shook hands with her sisters.

I’ll have to remember how this happened, so I can try it again one day. All three of them were physically shaken with thunderous orgasms as my Angels laughed.

(Can you do that again, it’s been so long since I’ve had an orgasm) Blaine Sutherlin said.

I didn’t have time to respond – she and her two sisters seemed to be in the middle of an earthquake, with the world around them not even affected. I looked at the three of them and their nipples were about to pierce their tops.

Blaine and her two sisters had turned, looking up at me with smiles on their faces.

(One more? Please?)

This time I thought they were about to make a scene as they shook and shivered, grabbing their crotches.

“Are you doing this?” Liz looked at me as she asked.

“Sort of.”

“Then hit my ass again Charlie! No man has ever made me feel that good.”

Deb told me, “Hit me again too. If my husband had been able to shake me up like that in bed, he’d still be here.”

“May I?” Blaine asked as she clasped her fingers tighter on my Angels and put her hand on Liz’s naked thigh.

“Liz, put your hand on Deb’s thigh,” I told her and she did without hesitation.

I watched as the of three shook like they were suddenly in the arctic. I knew they must have wet their clothes by now, from all the bombs that went off inside their pussies.

“Charlie, we need to run freshen ourselves. Andie’s team will start soon; please save our seats,” Blaine said as she stood and leaned toward me. I saw her perfect breasts completely, before she stood up straight.

“I’ll be here, I hope you enjoyed the fun,” I said when Liz and Deb stood and pulled the crotch of their shorts away from their pussy.

Blaine smiled as she shook her sexy butt, swished her skirt tail at me, then walked with them.

I heard the cheering and looked toward the soccer field. Our girls’ soccer team is coming out to play.

I saw Andie and my cock was instantly as hard as the wooden seat I was sitting on.

I picked up the binoculars lying on the seat in front of me and focused on her. Someone bumped my arm and I looked around to see Blaine Sutherlin sitting beside me. She was smiling as she leaned close.

“Do you see her? I sit in this same spot each time I come watch her. She always looks for me.”

“I see her. Stand up and wave. When she sees you, I’ll stand up and wave too.”

“She’s waving,” she said and I looked up to see Blaine pointing to me.

Andie waved both hands as I stood up beside her mom as we waved.

She has her hair in a long pony tail with a red headband to match her red soccer shorts. Even with her loose fitting shirt, I could see her huge breasts. I wanted to see her naked more than ever, right then.

“She looks good,” I turned to her mom and said.

“Yes she does and now, thanks to whatever you did, I look exactly like her. Even my sisters look like Andie and the three of us have long ago let our bodies go to hell.”

“If you put your long hair in a pony tail, you would look even more like Andie,” I told her.

“My hair is too short to put in a pony tail and it’s too dry and tangled to even try.”

“Pull it back and show me.”

“OMIGOD!”

“What?” I said, laughing as she pulled her long blonde hair back with both hands and it still came to her butt as she sat next to me on the bleacher seat.

“You better never hurt my baby girl!”

“Does that mean you approve of me?”

“YES, I do! But, you have to tell me how you do this.” She laughed as she stood and shook her long blonde hair out with one hand and waved to Andie with her other.

They were about to start the soccer match and I watched closely. I had never been to a soccer match before. I didn’t even know how the game was played. I knew the players had to be in great physical condition the way they run for what seemed like miles in one match.

I knew my girl was the most beautiful girl on the field, and boy can she run with those long tan legs. I was waiting to see her score a goal, but she kept kicking it to someone else.

“Why doesn’t she score instead of kicking the ball to another player?” I asked.

“It’s called passing the ball, and they’re trying to set up a shot at the goal,” Blaine told me... “Andie has always played fullback ... in other words, she’s the defender most of the time. Her coach wants her to play forward this year, since she’s suddenly become very accurate with her kicks on scoring attempts, and her passes to her teammates.”

“I don’t know a lot about this game, but I love watching Andie run and kick the ball. I hope I get to see her score too. In football, nearly every play has the potential of a score if we execute well,” I said.

“Soccer is more like chess. You have to set up your scores and make the right moves to get the ball to your scorers,” she told me.

“Is Andie in position to score? I see her near the opponent’s goal on the left side.”

“Yes, she’s playing left forward. She’ll have to maneuver herself into position to score and her teammates will have to pass the ball to her. I have seen her make some incredible shots since she moved to forward just two weeks ago.”

“She really looks good, doesn’t she?” I said once again as Andie ran toward the center of the field and took a pass from the other forward.

“She does, and you better never hurt her, or get her pregnant either,” she said and I looked at her... “She’s told me that you and she have talked about waiting to have sex. This is her whole life, Charlie. You’re lucky to even have a conversation with her, not to mention taking her to a movie or even talking about her going to college.”

“I know I’m lucky just to have her as a friend. I’m going to help her with her studies. All she needs to do is learn how to study and apply the same determination to her classes as she does to soccer. She can do both and she can excel at both. One will compliment the other, you’ll see ... Yes, we’ve talked about sex, but we’ve agreed to wait until she’s on the soccer team at the university, before we make love.”

“She’s told me all about that too. I hope you can help her make this work. I want to see her succeed so badly. Deanne isn’t that good in school either, and she’s already trying to get a fulltime job at some big company so she can start at the bottom and work her way up.”

“We’ll make it work ... and I can help Deanne too, if she’ll let me.”

“I wish you would ... OH LOOK, Andie is in position to score. OH DAMN! Would you look at that, she scored with two defenders in front of her and the goalie looking right at her.”

“I saw that! I don’t know the first damn thing about soccer, but I have a feeling she’ll make the greatest scoring forward this school has ever known ... Uh, Blaine, do you get this excited at every match?” I asked and she laughed.

“Sorry about that. I do get excited and sometimes I have to watch my mouth too. Are you shocked?”

“No, I was watching as she scored, then I looked at you as you reacted. You need to be more careful of your skirt, since you’ve changed so much,” I said and laughed when she looked at me.

“Oh me, did I flash everyone in front of us?”

“Yes ... all the way to your belly button too.”

“No I did not!”

“You did, and I like the way you trim your pussy, by the way.”

Charlie Walker! Hush your mouth, Boy! You can’t be talking about my pussy like that. My daughter is in love with you... Now you tell me the truth, did you really see me there?” She leaned close and whispered.

“Where?”

“You know where!”

“You have what appears to be a closely trimmed arrowhead above your, you know where.”

It is an arrowhead. But you didn’t see it.”

“How did I know it was there?”

“Well, maybe I did flash it just a little,” she said. She was smiling as we turned to watch more of the match.

“How did you decide on that?” I asked.

“What?”

“The arrowhead on your – you know what – down on your you know where.”

“My sisters and I bought two bottles of wine last week and those assholes got me drunk. While I was asleep on the couch, they stripped my clothes off and shaved it on me.”

“It looks good on you Blaine.”

“Thanks. You better not tell Andie I flashed my pussy at you, she’ll kill us both.”

“She may want hers shaved the same way.”

“Hush, damn it! They’re getting ready to score again. OH-OH-OH-OH, SHIT! Did you see that? Andie scored again.”

“I saw her. I just knew she was the best. Tell me, Blaine, does she look as good naked as you do?” I asked, and laughed aloud at her stunned look.

“She looks a lot better than I ever looked. You better behave yourself, or I’ll move down another row!” she said, but I knew she loved this.

“Where did your sisters get off to?”

“They went home to change – their clothes didn’t fit as well as mine, after you did your witchcraft on us.”

“It’s not witchcraft, it’s my Angels.”

“Make them give me another one then.”

“Another what?”

You know damn well, what! Damn you, Charlie Walker, if I was your age, Andie would have to share. Please do me again, just one more time.”

“You’ll get your skirt wet, the way you’re sitting on it.”

She lifted her butt and let her short skirt tail drape over the back of the bleacher seat. Then looked at me, grinning ... before I pointed and yelled...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.