Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

{Angels?}

[SHE SAW A MENTAL PICTURE OF YOUR COCK WHILE SHE WAS MASTURBATING IN HER ROOM. SHE’S DYING TO HAVE YOUR COCK INSIDE HER PUSSY. ASK HER TO SWIM WITH YOU AND JIMMY, WE WILL DO THE REST]

“Sher, I was just telling Jimmy that we have a new pool, and I’ve asked him to go swimming today. You wanna go with us?”

“Sure, I love to swim. When?”

“When we leave school today.”

“I don’t have my swimsuit. We’ll have to run back by and get it.”

“No problem. I hope you’ve got a really daring one. Julie and my new stepsister wear the barely there kind.” I looked at her in the mirror as I said that.

“I have one of those. It’s a thong, and I wear it when I lay out in the backyard.”

“Good, wear it,” I said and we all laughed.

“When did you get a stepsister?”

“Last week. She’s your age, she’s got a sexy body like yours.”

“I’m not sexy!”

Jimmy turned to look at her, “The hell you’re not Sher! Damn, you are smokin’ hot in that short skirt and that tight shirt today.”

Really Jimmy? Do you really think I am?”

“Charlie and I were talking about how you’ve changed and hot you look now. Charlie also said Julie and Sydnee like to swim naked too. Will that bother you?”

“No, it wouldn’t bother me. I don’t think it would anyway, but I’m not sure I’d be brave enough to swim naked in front of you two. Shit, we’ve played together since we were little, now we’re talking about swimming naked as soon as I get titties and a butt,” she told us, but she was laughing.

“Would you be upset with Jimmy, if Julie and Mandy wanted to mess around with him, naked?” I asked as I looked back at her.

She looked at me and grinned.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes. If you don’t want to go, now that I’ve told you that, we’ll understand.”

“Oh shit yes, I want to go! I’d love to see Jimmy get naked with a girl and...”

“You would?” Jimmy turned completely around in his seat to look at his sister.

“Yes. You need to hang out with girls more and stop trying to protect me all the time. I’ll be alright. Would you get mad if I did strip naked and swim today?”

“Heck no, we’re all friends.”

“What if Charlie and I wanted to mess around naked ... if you, Julie and his stepsister do?”

“I hope I get to see you.”

“Good. We’ll make sure you see us then,” she told him. She was smiling at me in the mirror. Then she turned to smile at Jimmy.

“What would both of you think of us ... if Julie I wanted to mess around together?” I asked, testing Sher, as I looked at her in the mirror.

“You mean ... if you and Julie actually fuck?” Sher asked as she leaned forward, between the bucket seats.

“Yes.”

“I don’t know about Jimmy, but I’d love to see you fuck Julie.”

“If Mandy and Sydnee are there and they wanted to join us, would you?”

“You mean all of us at once, with you and Jimmy?”

“Yes.”

“Can we go there straight from school? I don’t need my swim suit, if we’re all going to be naked anyway!”

“Sher?” Jimmy turned again to look at his sister. He laughed at her statement.

“Listen up, Brother ... if there’s going to be four girls and two boys, I want my share too, Jimmy Chamness. You can just get your ass ready.”

“My ass is ready right now. Damn Sher, you don’t know how long I’ve wanted to see you naked, and the dirty thoughts I’ve had about you for years.”

“Neither of you know how long I’ve wanted to be naked with both of you either. I hope today I get to do both of you.”

“Charlie, who is this stranger in your back seat? That’s not my sister, Sher.” Jimmy was laughing as he turned to look at her.

“I don’t know, but I love the way she looks and I love the way she thinks.”

“This is the real me, Guys. You two haven’t even noticed until lately, that I grew up and became a girl all at once. I have sexy feelings and dirty thoughts too, and now I can’t wait to get naked and let loose and be the girl I see in my bedroom mirror.”

I told her, “I always did like the tomboy girl we played with all those years. I thought maybe your mom told Jimmy to make sure he looked after you while she worked. I love the girl you’re letting us see for the first time, Sherry. I hope we’ll all continue to be friends if we do swim naked and mess around together.”

“I would have died years ago, if you two would have told me to get lost – you guys have been my hero’s forever.”

“Well, I just hope I never do anything to make you feel otherwise, I love you Sher,” Jimmy told her.

Sher leaned all the way forward and kissed his cheek. I watched as she did and she looked at me in the mirror once more.

Loosening her seatbelt, she slid over to the center of the back seat and kissed my cheek too.

“Thanks Sher. I love your new look and I still love my tomboy friend, who has suddenly bloomed into a beautiful, sexy girl.”

“Charlie, I want you and Jimmy to know, I was scared to death when my boobs started growing and my butt began to look more like a girls butt than a boy’s butt. I was so afraid that neither of you would want to let me hang around with you and play the games we’ve always played. I started thinking about the things boys and girls do and wondered if either of you ever thought of things like that. I tried so hard to see you when you would walk off to pee. I tried to wait until I knew we were alone so I could pee in front of you. You turned your back, but I wanted you to look at me while I peed. When you started calling me Sexy Sher I was so fucking thrilled that you thought I was sexy. I would daydream of all of us being naked and both of you touching me all over.

“Today, when you asked me to come along with you and Jimmy, I could have tackled you in the yard, I was so happy. I knew when you asked me to go, I was going to wear the sexiest skirt and top I own. I even wore my new bikini panties and my lacy bra Mom bought me to wear with my dressy-dresses. Thank you both for being my heroes and for still letting me tag along. Thanks for not shutting me out today, Charlie, when you plan to get naked with your sisters and Mandy too. I’m excited and I’m tingling all over, just thinking about all of us being naked together,” Sher told us as she leaned over between the seats, resting her arms on the center console, looking from one of us to the other.

“Sher, you’ll always be my sister. I’ll look at you different from now on, because you are different. I see you as a very pretty, very sexy girl, just as Charlie does. I love the new you and no matter where I am or who I’m with, I want you to feel welcome to be there too,” Jimmy told her and they hugged as best they could with her twisting her body toward him.

“What if you have a hot date and I wanted to go?”

“Then you’ll just have to suffer through it, because if I go, you go.”

“Good, I hope your date gets as hot as me. I’ll get in the back seat with you and her.”

I backed into a parking space near the high school entrance. There wasn’t a lot of vehicles, since this is not an official registration day. We did see a lot of kids we knew and most of them were looking at us – and the gold Denali parking nearby.

“Let’s go meet our new world – and let the world – meet our beautiful new girl,” I said as I opened my door and slid out.

I turned to see Jimmy open the back door for Sher. I saw her grin like never before.

When they walked around to where I stood, we walked with Sher in the middle, arm in arm as we headed toward the front entrance.

“Nice rack, Sexy Sher,” I said as she walked with her shoulders back, her tits stuck out.

“Thanks, I just fucking love these big titties of mine.”

The things I came here to take care of were boring, but Sher and Jimmy stood patiently beside me as I made the academic changes which Candy had suggested. Two of the teachers and my advisor looked at me like I was green and had a long tail, when I told them the subjects I wanted to take this semester.

Jimmy and I needed to go over to the gym and sign some papers for football. Sher insisted we let her go with us and once again, we walked three abreast – her two breasts sticking out – proudly pointing the way.

We signed our papers and got the insurance forms for our moms to sign, then Jimmy and I turned to take Sher between us again.

I looked across the gym to see Melanie Overby, the girl whose mom owns the jewelry store. She’s talking to Coach Alana Lehr, the cheer coach Julie and Mandy was so fired up about getting me to fuck her so she’d loosen up some.

I wondered if Melanie would even remember me from the day she sold me the silver chain and attached my Angels to it. I knew Coach Lehr wouldn’t know me, but the closer we got to her, I wanted to know her from top to bottom, and I mean really good.

“I want a body like hers when I grow up,” Sher said as she nodded to Coach Lehr.

“I want to be there with both of you when you get it too,” I told her and felt my chest become warmer.

I knew my Angels were always listening and waiting, always aware that someone was hoping and wishing.

{Angels, I hope Melanie remembers our silent conversation}

[SHER WANTS A BODY LIKE THE COACH, SHE WILL LOOK GOOD TOO. MELANIE SEES YOU NOW AND SHE WANTS YOU]

{Make it happen for Sher, but slowly. Make Coach Lehr more friendly to all of us and her cheerleader squad}

[DONE AND DONE. COACH LEHR ALREADY FEELS BETTER NOW. SHE WAS WAY TOO UPTIGHT ABOUT HER BODY BEING SO SEXY. SHE’S PROUD OF IT NOW THAT SHE HAS SUDDENLY BECOME EVEN MORE FIRM AND TONED]

I watched as Coach Lehr walked over to a curtain and slipped her sweat pants off, tossing them on a table and looking down at her silky, gold colored shorts with our school logo on one thigh, at the bottom hem and COACH on the other thigh.

{Thank you Angels – thank you, thank you thank you}

[COACH LOVES HER CHANGES AND SHE’LL LOVE THEM EVEN MORE, WHEN YOU AND JIMMY PRAISE HER LOOKS]

{Hi Melanie, you sure look good today}

Melanie was watching Coach Lehr step out of her sweats, not noticing us as we approached.

(OMIGOD, you’re back. I’ve missed our fun we had. Are you going to make me be naughty)

{Do you want me to}

(OHHHH FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS)

{Then come meet my best friend Jimmy Chamness and his sister Sherry. Act as if you’ve known them forever and are very, very happy to see them again. Jimmy loves pretty cheerleaders as much as I do. He loves big titties too}

Melanie turned toward us as we walked closer. She smiled at the three of us and reached out to hug Jimmy, then Sher. She looked at me and grabbed me in a bear-hug. Then she introduced us to Coach Lehr.

“Coach Lehr, I want you to meet Charlie Walker, Julie’s brother. This handsome hunk with him is his best friend Jimmy Chamness and this beautiful girl is Jimmy’s sister, Sherry. She’s known all over school as Sher,” Melanie shocked me with her welcome and her introductions. I knew where that came from though.

[WE DID PROMPT HER JUST A LITTLE]

{Thank you Melanie, I owe you for that. I’ll think of something special for you}

(I already know what I want)

“Hello Melanie, thanks for remembering me and for remembering my best friends too,” I told her

I turned to Coach Lehr. “Coach Lehr, I want you to know, it is a real pleasure to meet you in person. Julie, Melanie and Mandy have each told me how much they adore you. I can see why now. Please don’t be offended by a lowly sophomore, but you are even more beautiful than they told me you were.” I laid it on thick, but it was all true.

“Why, thank you Charlie. That is the best compliment I’ve had in a long time.

“Jimmy, Sher, it’s nice meeting you.

“Sher, you should be a cheerleader, you’re so tall and athletic, and you are absolutely beautiful. I bet you were a tomboy until recently.”

“I sure was, how did you know?” Sher asked.

“I was a tomboy myself for most of my life and when my body started changing, I was scared to death of the way I looked. I’m just now beginning to accept my new body. I hope the school administrators don’t kick me out for wearing these shorts to the gym today.” She was smiling as she spoke to us, like we were actually from the same planet.

“Coach Lehr, you look absolutely beautiful. I hope you’ll let all your cheerleaders dress more casual this year. I just love your new look,” Melanie told her, then smiled at me.

{You did this, didn’t you} Melanie asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.