Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Linda and I have some really good news, and we hope our kids will be as happy as we are about what we’ve decided.

“Carol – Candy we hope you’ll continue to be our friends when we tell all of you that Linda and I are getting married and we’re going to live here permanently.

“Connie, you and Bobby will be my kids as soon as we can have the adoption papers drawn up, that is if you want me for your daddy. You will stay here and be home schooled with Kristi, if you do.

“Okay, any questions?” He finished and everyone ran to them. The hugging and kissing began and lasted for another thirty minutes.

“Daddy, I’m so proud of you,” Kristi told him as they hugged. Then she turned to Linda...

“Ms. Linda, I hope you’ll let me call you Mom like Connie and Bobby. I’m so proud to have a beautiful mom like you,” Kristi said as she buried her face between Linda’s titties, and they hugged while she cried.

Dr. Kellogg asked Aunt Carol to help him plan a big wedding here at the lake house, inviting all their friends around the lake.

Candy and Aunt Carol were sitting at the table with Linda their kids, when Dr. Kellogg looked at me and nodded toward the back door.

I followed him out on the large wooden deck overlooking the lake and he started the fire in the grill.

“Charlie, I’m not sure what all has happened or how it happened so fast, but I’m as happy as I have been since Kristi was a baby. Her mother died when Kristi was three and she and I have been alone since.

“For reasons we won’t go into, she and I both feel you were involved in the way things turned out ... BUT, I want you to know, whatever you had to do with it, I owe you a world of gratitude for what you’ve given the five of us. If I can ever help you in anyway, please let me do so,” he said and grabbed my hand.

We shook, then he hugged me.

I was so happy for them, planning to be a family, with he and Linda finding love.

I couldn’t help from thinking of Mom, and wishing she could find this much happiness in her life.

I felt my little friends on my neck and touched them with my fingers.

[SOON]

{Thank You – Thank You – Thank You, I love both of you so much}

Back inside, I watched Dr. Kellogg as he prepared the steaks. Seasoning them, leaving them on the counter top so they’d absorb the seasoning. He started wrapping potatoes in foil to be baked, I watched him do one, then helped as we wrapped the eight potatoes and put them in the oven to bake.

Candy came over to the kitchen counter and started cutting up lettuce with a knife that looked like it was made of glass. She informed me that lettuce was better cut up with a non-metallic blade. She cut up enough lettuce to make salads for an army as I watched. She let me help cut up tomatoes, carrots and onions to mix in the salad. When we had a huge salad bowl mixed up she covered it and placed it in the refrigerator to cool.

When Dr. Kellogg was ready to put the steaks on, he made sure that Bobby was right beside him as I followed them out to the grill. He took time to explain to each of us exactly what he was doing and why.

“You you two will be men in a few years. You need to know these things and take charge of the outdoor cooking. It’s a man thing, and I want to be sure you both know all about it.”

I really like this man, and I could see Bobby paying close attention as he showed us little tricks about cooking. Talking to us about life and love, and feelings as we sat and drank a soda while he did the cooking.

“Dr. K, do you and Kristi have a boat?” Bobby asked.

“No, but I think you and I need to take your Mom and sisters, and go buy one, what do you think?”

“Wow, I wasn’t thinking of you just up and buying one like that. It’s just that we love to ride on Ms. Carol’s boat and I was wondering if you had one.”

“I think we’d like to have one just like Ms. Carol’s, what do you think?

“Yes Sir, I really like Ms. Carol’s boat and I know Kristi and Connie do too. If you do buy one, would you let us learn to drive the boat, like Charlie does?”

“I sure would, as a matter of fact, we we’ll hire someone to teach a course in boating safety and maintenance, when we get it.”

“Charlie, would you recommend one like hers? I see you running the boat as if you were raised on the water,” he asked.

“I love Aunt Carol’s boat. She lets me run it and I feel good knowing I can handle a big craft such as that. I know they must cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, and more to keep them up.”

“I agree Charlie, and I’ll have to sit in on the classes about boating with Bobby and his sisters – we’ll get Linda involved too.”

I loved the way he included us as he talked about buying a boat. I could see Bobby sitting on the edge of his seat as Dr. K talked of the day they would soon own a boat like Aunt Carol’s.

We took the steaks off the grill and they smelled so good, my mouth was watering. Bobby carried the large platter into the kitchen as I held the door for him and I caught the look Linda, Candy and Aunt Carol gave Dr. K as he followed us through the door.

We were all naked as we sat at the table. Dr. K took Linda’s hand and led her to sit beside him. He even served her a steak and unwrapped the foil from her baked potato.

I’m sure she had always been the waitress and never had anyone waiting on like this.

Dr. K took his spoon and rapped his water glass before we started eating. “I wanted to say a few words before we eat. First I want to thank all our friends for being here with us. Kristi and I hardly ever have company and now that we have a houseful. I want you to know, too, it feels good. I want to thank whoever had a hand in Linda and me meeting and falling in love at first sight. I am truly blessed to have her AND, OUR three children. I am truly blessed to have such friends as Carol and Candy ... and also Charlie, who seems to have secrets none of even know about. But I saw him smiling when things begin to change suddenly. Whatever the case may be – Charlie, thank you! You are my friend, and a friend of this family for life.

“Now, let’s eat our first meal as The Kellogg’s and friends.”

“HEAR, HEAR,” Aunt Carol and Candy stood and cheered. I stood as Linda and the others did and we toasted our sodas to Dr. K for a well done speech.

“Linda, I told Bobby that we’d buy a boat just like Carol’s and we’d all learn to operate it. Will you go to St. Louis with us to look them over and pick the one you like best?”

“Glenn, this is all happening so fast ... Connie, Bobby and I have never been this happy nor have we ever been exposed to your kind of wealth. Please give us a few days – then spoil the shit out of us as you seem to be intent on doing anyway!”

When we were through with our meal, we went for an after dinner cruise on the lake.

When we saw Dr. K lead Linda her out on the aft deck, the rest of us stayed inside and tried to pay no attention as they became involved in some serious hugging and fondling.

Kristi, Connie and Bobby had their faces pressed to the glass in the rear of the cabin as they watched Dr. K and Linda begin to make love.

Kristi said, “Don’t you just love to watch our parents fuck like that?”

We arrived back at Aunt Carol’s place about ten that night. I turned the flood lights, and the spot light on, as I backed into the slip. When we’d shut the boat down and secured it for the night, we walked three abreast up the hill toward Aunt Carol’s cabin.

The lights were on and we saw people walking around inside. The porch light came on and we stopped in our tracks as we heard screaming and saw shadows running toward us.

Julie, Mandy, and a young girl I’d never seen before ran down the path to meet us. I saw mom standing on the porch with her arm around a tall man’s waist as he stood at her side.

I smiled as my little Angels warmed to my touch.

“Charlie, we heard the boat and came to meet you and Aunt Carol. Candy, you look so good. Oh, It’s so good to see all of you here. I told Mom all of you’d be naked. Come on Mandy, you and Sydnee get naked...

“Oh Sydnee, this is Charlie, my BIG brother, my Aunt Carol and my cousin, Candy.” Julie was running, stripping naked and yelling our names. She wasn’t a bit shy about getting naked or hugging my naked body either. Neither was Mandy.

I took Sydnee’s hand in mine. “Hi Julie, Mandy, wow you both look good.

“Sydnee, it’s nice to meet you. I assume that’s your dad up there, putting the move on my mom?”

“Yes, we just moved here this week and your mom asked us to come up with her and your sister and Mandy. I feel like I’ve known them for years ... I’m afraid I don’t have the body they have, but your Mom tells me that I will very soon... whatever that means.”

Mom and her friend walked out to meet us. I saw her eyeing Aunt Carol’s and Candy’s huge breasts. She’s already noticed them ... She couldn’t help from noticing them.

“Richard, this is my sister Carol, her daughter Candy and of course this is my son, Charlie. I want all of you to meet Richard Grayson. We just closed the deal on their new home this week. He and Sydnee are moving here from Colorado and we invited them to come with us.

“Julie, Mandy and I had already decided to come up early and surprise you, I hope we can all find places to sleep,” Mom said.

Aunt Carol hugged Richard to her naked breasts and told him. “Richard you need to know, we don’t allow clothes here at the lake house. We’re all just a bunch of heathens and we love being naked. I hope you’ll join us.”

He looked to Mom for support, but she was down to her panties, which she stepped out of as he watched.

“I guess I have my answer. I was just about to ask if Sydnee and I were allowed to join you on such short notice.”

Julie told Sydnee, “Get your clothes off, Sydnee. All you talked about on the way up here was being to be naked in front of everyone and meeting Charlie.”

She’s a tall slender girl, almost my age and she has short black hair. Her body is just beginning to bloom and she’s already showing some really great promises of things to come.

Julie pulled me aside and whispered to me about going back to the dock and swimming. She said she was too excited to go to bed right now.

I pulled Julie, Mandy and Sydnee over to me, away from the others. “Why don’t all of us go swimming in the moonlight, then sleep on the boat? I’ll ask Aunt Carol,” I told them.

“Aunt Carol, would you mind if we went swimming, then slept on the boat tonight?” I asked.

“You and the girls go right ahead Charlie.

“Liz, you and Richard come with Candy and me, and we’ll all go for a swim – then let the younger crowd have it for the night,” Aunt Carol said as she and Candy walked to the dock with us.

Mom brought her new friend over and walked beside me back down to the boat dock. “Charlie, I hope you don’t mind that I asked Richard and Sydnee to come with us on such short notice. He and I have seen each other the last two nights and we get along so good together. Sydnee has wanted to meet you since they came here and bought the new home,” Mom said as she walked between Richard and me.

“Mom – Richard, I want both of you to know that I totally approve. I would love to hear you tell me you’ve even decided to live together, with Sydnee, Julie and me, and re-sell the other home,” I said.

“Charlie, I do believe you are becoming telepathic, how did you know Richard has already asked me to do the very thing?” Mom stopped in mid-step, and turned to look at me.

“I just had a strange feeling this was going to happen.”

[YOUR MOM NEEDS TO HAVE YOUR AUNT’S NEW LOOK]

{Mom looks good. She may need just a little tweaking later}

[DON’T WORRY WE WILL TWEAK HER. RICHARD WILL NEED A BIG COCK TO PLEASE HER TOO]

{Angels!}

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.