Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Linda, Connie and Bobby were jumping and clapping their hands as Candy leaped to the boat and I followed.

We were on our way again in no time and back to open water where I slowed and let Aunt Carol pilot the boat.

“Linda, I want some of your pussy, Bobby get ready for a fucking you’ll never forget, first by Candy then the other women here. Connie I want your pussy next then I’m going to show all of you what fucking is all about when Aunt Carol sits on my cock,” I said as everyone clapped and cheered again.

“Charlie my pussy is so fucking wet; I want you to just ram that big cock up inside me and let me come all over it. I want Bobby to fuck me next, I almost fucked my son before he got such a huge cock, now I have to have him in my pussy,” Linda said.

“Get your sexy ass in this seat and spread your legs, tell me again how you want your titties to look,” I said.

“I want them to look exactly like Candy’s. Damn when she ran up that path and then back after kicking Ralph’s ass, her fucking tits never even wobbled or bounced.”

“Put my cock in your pussy and hold my hands as I fuck you,” I told her.

She pushed the end of my cock down to her pussy lips and looked at me with a smile as she nodded. I shoved it up inside her over half way as she screamed, then I pulled back. With my cock wetter and her pussy dripping, I shoved it all the way until I hit something that wouldn’t let me any further.

I held her hands and pulled them up to caress the Angels, I felt her fingers clasp around the little black girls as I fucked her pussy deep and hard and she grunted with each stroke.

{Angels, do your thing. Please give her the titties she desires and make her pussy so sensitive, she comes from the touch of her panties. Make her pussy lips tight and firm so she can grip a man’s cock hard. You may as well work on her ass too, she needs one like Candy, a nice one to look at and a very nice one to cuddle up to}

I had never asked this much of them at once, but when they began to warm and heat up so much Linda tried to remove her fingers, I knew they would perform as always. I held Linda’s hands tight against my Angels and fucked her pussy deep as I shot a load of come into her. I was leaning in close to her and felt her titties begin to grow, they actually pushed my chest back and her hard pointy nipples felt like ice picks in my skin.

I felt her ass began to raise up out of the seat and realized that her buttocks had began their transformation as her gluteus maximus muscles began to reshape her backside and give her the ass Candy and Andie have. My two favorite asses in the world.

Linda started to come, then, she started to scream. Her pubococcygeus muscles were gripping my steel hard cock like a shop vise as her orgasm flooded her pussy. She began to flex and stroke my cock as she fucked me with her buttocks raising and lowering in her seat.

I would remember this woman’s pussy and ask for more women to be able to perform the exact same way. This was like being fucked and getting a blow job at the same time.

“OH DAMN, I’m coming so hard I feel like I’m going to faint,” Linda screamed.

I leaned down and sucked her, pointy nipples as she blasted another come from her spastic pussy.

Aunt Carol was ready with a towel as I pulled out of Linda’s pussy. Come ran from her like water from a spigot.

“I can honestly say I have been fucked now. That was the very best I ever had in my life. Just look at my titties and I feel like I could clinch the head of a nail off with my pussy,” Linda said.

She stood on weak legs and walked over to where her son Bobby was fucking Candy. His long hard shaft was stroking to the back of her pussy and pulling her tight lips out and rolling them back as they fucked.

“Wow Mom, you have the sexiest butt and titties I’ve ever seen.” Connie told her.

“Goodness Charlie, you’ve outdone yourself with Linda’s ass, I want one just like it,” Aunt Carol laughed.

“Me too Charlie, Mom’s butt is so sexy looking,” Connie said as she ran her hands over her mom’s smooth butt cheeks.

“When we fuck again, you can tweak my ass just to match Linda’s, she has an ass to die for,” Candy said as Bobby backed his long fat cock from her pussy.

“Can we fuck now Charlie?” Connie asked me.

“Honey, after that fucking he just gave me, he may need to take a breather,” Linda said.

“Linda you’ll see before we return to the dock, that rest, is the last thing Charlie’s cock needs. He’s like a well oiled fucking machine. Connie get your sexy little ass in that seat and get it fucked, then I want to ride his fat cock next,” Aunt Carol said.

I needed to know if I could make changes in someone I had asked of the Angels before. I wanted to know before I started trying to change Connie. I had to be sure about this so I wouldn’t fuck one of them up for life.

{Angels, I’ve asked a lot of you and you’ve always given me exactly what I ask for. Is there a way to make changes in a girl’s body after I’ve already asked you to change her}

I directed the question to them in my mind and was rewarded with a warmth that spread over my whole body.

{Is there any way we can actually communicate}

[SURE]

For the first time, my Angels answered me. The answer echoed in stereo inside my brain as both Angels spoke at the same time.

{Then what are my limits and how long will you bless me with this gift}

[YOU ARE BLESSED FOREVER. THERE ARE NO LIMITS]

{You mean you can bless me with anything I ask of you, no matter what}

[YES, ANYTHING, ANYTIME, ANYONE, ANYWHERE]

{No matter if I’ve already asked you for something and want to make changes to it}

[ANYTHING, ANYTIME, ANYONE, ANYWHERE]

{This is good to know. I love both of very much and I thank you for all you’ve done}

[WE’VE ONLY JUST BEGUN]

{Could you make Connie’s and Aunt Carol’s bodies look like Linda’s, oh yes, and Candy’s too}

[DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE THEM NOW OR WHEN YOU FUCK THEM]

{Are you saying I can ask anything – even when I’m not having sex}

[ANYTHING, ANYTIME, ANYONE, ANYWHERE]

{I wasn’t sure – this is all so new to me}

[WE LOVE YOU CHARLES DANIEL WALKER, YOU SAVED US AND NOW, YOUR WISH IS OUR DESIRE]

{I’ll try not to abuse my privilege of wishing}

[PLEASE!! LET US SERVE YOU, WE LOVE PLEASING YOU, SO ASK OFTEN, WE WILL NEVER SAY NO]

{Then make the changes to the those I’ve asked you about – I love pleasing my friends too}

The cabin of the boat was filled with oooooh’s and aaaaah’s as the changes I asked for were granted to each of the women. I looked around the cabin to see four of the sexiest women ever put on this earth, and do they ever loved to fuck.

Connie was looking at me with a strange look as I stood there with my thoughts running through my head. Her legs were wide spread and her pussy was seeping her juices though her lips were clamped tight.

“Do you like your butt even more now Connie?” I asked.

“Put your fat cock in my pussy and I’ll answer that question for you.” She smiled as I slipped my cock up to her tight lips and parted them.

These were the jaws of a the shop vise I felt when I fucked her mom. I pried them open and eased my fat cock head into her waiting pussy. Connie grunted and smiled at me as I eased deeper and deeper. She was pulling my cock and clasping her muscles around me just as her mom had done.

{Thanks}

I told them, and my Angels sent a warming glow all over my body.

Connie and I fucked our way through three orgasms and she still wanted more. I wanted to get into Aunt Carol’s hot pussy and fuck her from behind so I could feel her, sexier than ever ass against my belly as she sucked my cock into her tight pussy.

“One more Connie?” I asked as I rammed my cock deep and she raised her hips at the right angle to take my cock all the way.

“YES, give me a good one, then I’m going to fuck Bobby.”

We fucked like never before as she learned to use her new found muscles and her sexy ass to give pleasure, as well as receive it.

Candy took control of the boat and Aunt Carol turned to me smiling. “I know what you did to my pussy muscles and I already love the feeling when I do my Kegel.”

“Show me Aunt Carol,” I said as she bent over the chair forward, her sexy ass turned up and inviting. Her sculpted thighs and muscular legs spread wide.

She wiggled her butt as I ran my cock head up and down her slippery split, spreading her juices and smearing them all over my erection.

“Do it Charlie, stick your cock in my pussy and fuck me,” she said as she looked back over her shoulder.

I slid into her tight opening and both of us moaned in pleasure as she pulled my cock head deeper into her body. I looked down at her ass and nearly shot my come at the sight.

Aunt Carol brought me out of my reverie with a series of tremendous tugs on my cock as she moved her buttocks up and down, fucking me with her strong inner muscles. I fought off an urge to come, thrusting deeper into her, giving her what she asked for, taking all she offered. I felt my ball sac begin to jerk and jump between my legs as my come heated to the boiling point before blasting into her tight pussy.

She pushed back to me and I grabbed her hips as I thrust again and again into her, feeling her firm grip pull me and flex as she let me slide back.

“NOW Charlie!” she screamed and everyone turned to look as we fucked.

“Wow, that was some exhibition,” Candy said as I backed away from Aunt Carol.

Bobby was fucking his sister and they’d worked out a good rhythm in their fucking. Moving and making each other feel pleasure, not taking, but giving. He was between her thighs as I had been, fucking her as she lay back in her seat, her butt cheeks barely on the edge of the seat cushion. I really like this family, they don’t have a lot and they seem to accept their lot in life. I wanted to help them, but how could I?

[ANYTHING, ANYTIME, ANYONE, ANYWHERE]

I heard the echo in stereo once more and smiled as I touched the Angels. I lifted them up and pulled them to my lips. I licked them from bottom to top as if trying to lick their pussies through their robes.

{I want to help them, but I don’t want to spoil them to riches. I would like for Connie and Bobby to gain knowledge, but I want them to realize they need it – I want them to want it for themselves. I would like for Linda to start looking in better places for her male friends. I would like to see her meet and marry a gentleman – rich if possible – but a nice gentleman nonetheless}

[WE CAN DO THAT]

{Then, I’ll leave it to you}

[WE WILL MAKE YOU PROUD]

{You already have. One day I am going to raise your black robes and kiss both of you right on your naked pussies}

[ANNNYYYYY ... TIMMME]

I laughed aloud and everyone looked at me.

We rode for another hour, and while Bobby fucked his mother and sister twice, I fucked all the women three more times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.