Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Connie was excited as she sat astraddle my belly. I helped her slide back to let my cock plop down on my belly. She looked at my cock, then at me and smiled.

“Raise up like Aunt Carol did and I’ll hold my cock up for you. You just let it go inside your pussy slow and easy so it won’t hurt too much. When it begins feeling good, you can fuck me like they’re fucking,” I told her. I rubbed the Angels together and they warmed to a feverish heat as Connie touched her pussy lips to my swollen cock.

“Oooooooh, I like it already. Your dick feels good rubbing my pussy like this, I want more. Can I try to get it in my pussy now?”

“Yes, but just take it easy, we don’t want your pussy to feel so sore you can’t fuck for a week. Bobby and I both want to fuck you a lot more.”

“I feel so good right now, I may come.”

“Connie when I shoot come in your pussy, take some and rub it all over your titties. You’ll see them start to grow,” I told her.

“Hurry and shoot your come in my pussy then. I want big titties like Ms. Carol,” she told me and bounced her hot little pussy on my cock knob. She took about half of it inside her and held it there, resting for a bit.

“I’m going to come in your pussy now. You’ll get real slippery and my cock will go deeper inside you. You can rub my come on your little titties and they’ll grow as you watch,” I told her and shot come up inside her pussy, splashing it all over legs as it ran out.

Connie cupped my come in her palms and smeared it all over her titties like I told her. She started riding and bouncing on my cock harder and faster as she worked her hands and fingers on her titties. I felt my cock head slip all the way inside her tight pussy and she froze for a few seconds.

“Does it hurt? We can take it out if it does.” I said.

“NO! It feels so good. But it just felt really big when you went deeper inside me like that. You can fuck me some more now, I think I can take it. I want to get all of your cock in my pussy.”

I rubbed the two little Angels and asked them to make Connie’s titties twice as big as they are now.

I know they can hear me, I just wish I could get them to talk to me.

Connie screamed as her titties began to grow and stand out from her slender chest. Her nipples were puffed and swollen.

“OH FUCK! I got titties now!

“Look at me now, Bobby! We can really have some fun with these big titties,” she shouted and rubbed her titties, pulling her nipples as she rode my cock with her pussy stretched down over it.

“How do you like them Connie? Are they big enough?” Aunt Carol asked. I knew then, that she wanted Connie to have huge titties like hers.

“I love them. I hope they’ll grow just a little more. I want to have the biggest titties in my class when school starts. I really do love my big fucking titties!” she said, excited to see her titties grow to twice the size they were.

I rubbed my Angels again and Connie’s titties sprang out even more as she worked her hands and fingers over them. She was so excited she dropped down on my cock and took all of me inside her tight pussy.

“Fuck me Connie. You’ve learned to fuck, now show me what you can do to a man, with your slick pussy and your big titties.” I encouraged her.

“Wow, Connie, you don’t like much being as big as Ms. Carol. I love your big titties! I bet mom’s gonna want hers to grow that big now,” Bobby told her.

“Yeah, mine were already as big as mom’s, now she’s gonna shit when she sees these big titties. She’ll want to know how I got’em.

“Charlie, will you fuck our mom and make her titties big too?” Connie said as she fucked me fast and furious.

“Charlie would love to fuck your mom so she can have big titties.

“Wouldn’t you Charlie?” Aunt Carol said as I shot another load of come into Connie’s pussy.

“OH FUCK, I’m getting a come. Do me hard Charlie,” Connie screamed as she got her come and sank down on me when her pussy relaxed.

Aunt carol told Bobby, “Bobby, move around behind me. I like getting fucked from behind. I’d just bet your dick is already growing isn’t it?” she said as he rolled over and got behind her. She was on her knees, her butt and feet pointed our way and Connie smeared her fingers though Aunt Carol’s pussy, then rubbed them on her titties. Her nipples swelled and puffed out.

“Wow, Connie look at my big dick! I got one almost as big as Charlie’s now. I bet you’d like to fuck me now, wouldn’t you?” Bobby said as he held his long fat cock with both hands and stuffed it into Aunt Carol’s pussy.

“Yeah, and I know when mom sees your big fat dick, she’s gonna forget that you’re her son and climb up on that big fucker and get it in her pussy too,” Connie answered.

Connie got her next come just then and fell forward with her come coated titties on my chest.

“Get on your knees Connie, I want to fuck you from behind. Then Bobby and I are going to swap pussies and fuck each of you,” I told her.

She scrambled around, her titties hanging down as she looked at them. As soon as she was on all fours, I rammed my cock home.

“OH FUCK YES, I love this!” she screamed.

“Get ready Bobby, you’re going to fuck your sister’s hot pussy next. I want you to shoot her pussy full and keep on fucking until you can’t. Then we’re going to skinny dip and wash the come off us before we call it a night,” I told him.

Aunt Carol turned to watch Bobby as he aimed his cock at his sisters pussy, cramming it all the way as she pushed back to take him deeper.

“Fuck me Bobby! I love your new cock. We’re gonna have lots of fun fucking and sucking each other now,” Connie said as she moved to meet his thrusts.

“Get ready Sis, here comes a load of brother come,” Bobby said and grabbed her hips to pull her back and set his hot come loose inside his sister’s pussy.

I shoved my raging cock all the way to the bottom of Aunt Carol’s pussy and she let me know she loved it.

Bobby and Connie dove into the lake and came up hugging, kissing, and laughing.

Aunt Carol and I dove in and came up next to them. Connie turned to me and hugged me to her new titties.

“Thanks Charlie, for teaching us to fuck and for making my titties big. I love them. Bobby and I are going to really have some fun now that we can fuck.”

“You had better get some protection first. You don’t want to get pregnant,” I told her as she rubbed her titties against my chest.

“I’m on the pill, we can fuck anytime we want to.”

“Well, if you let another boy have some pussy or Bobby fucks another girl, you both be sure to use condoms, even if you and the other girl are on the pill.”

“We will. We learned all about STIs is sex-ed class.”

“I want to thank you too, Charlie for making my dick bigger. I know I’ll get more pussy now. I want to fuck mom next though. If she wants big titties after seeing Connie’s, will you help her out?”

“I sure will, Aunt Carol likes pussy too. If your mom likes her pussy kissed like you were talking about maybe she will join us.

“Yeah, I’d like to see that, Ms. Carol. You sure got some good pussy and I just love your big titties,” Bobby said as he hugged Aunt Carol one more time.

We climbed the wooden ladder and stood on the boat dock in the light, water dripping from us as we said good night and agreed to fuck again soon.

Bobby and Connie walked hand in hand up the trail, carrying their swim suits, since Connie’s wouldn’t fit anyway. Aunt Carol and I walked up the long path to the cabin. We took a shower together and went to bed with me holding her from behind as she scooted her sexy butt back to my belly.

I awoke before daylight with someone holding me from behind as I held Aunt Carol. I felt back and touched a woman’s skin, her smooth legs were close to mine, her hand was around my cock. I felt back and touched her hard, muscular butt...

This is Candy.

I’ve never felt her butt, nonetheless I would know it in a dark room full of naked butts. She has a hard-body butt and it looks good on her. Now I was feeling it naked for the first time ever and started to get hard.

“Good morning, handsome. Come go for an early morning skinny dip with me,” Candy whispered as she kissed my ear.

“I’d love to.”

“Let mom sleep. I know you wore her out, since you’re both naked and you have this magnificently monstrous cock nestled between her thighs.”

“I’ll leave her a note and tell her where we are. I know she’ll see your car when she gets up,” I told her as we walked into the kitchen and she turned the light on.

“Wow Candy, you’re beautiful,” I said as I saw her naked for the first time ever, after wishing all my life that I could see her naked body. Candy never dressed to show her body, but she didn’t have to for anyone to notice it. She’s five foot eight inches tall and won’t weigh over a hundred and thirty pounds. She has small titties and they even look smaller on her with her height. I noticed her pussy was trimmed and even shaved on the sides, she’s planning on wearing a bikini I’d bet.

“Have you looked me over well enough? I hope I pass. This is the first time you and I have seen each other naked.”

“I was just thinking the same thing. You’re very sexy Candy.”

“Big women aren’t sexy,” she laughed.

“I know one that is and we’d better go. I may attack you before we swim,” I told her.

“Does that mean I’m going to get attacked as we swim or after?” she laughed as we walked out the door and started down the long hill to the cove.

“Which would you prefer?” I teased her.

“I’ve never made it in the water, attack me there and let me feel this monster eel you have dangling between your legs.”

“Be careful what you ask for. I’ve fantasized about you for years and now you’re naked and joking about me attacking you,” I told her.

“I wasn’t joking! I’ve fantasized about you for years also, Charlie. Will you at least hold me naked in the water and let me feel that, that, thing between my legs?”

“How about I hold you in the water and you take me deep between your legs,” I said.

“I’ve only had three lovers and none were as large as you. I want you Charlie, I always have since you were twelve years old. I’ve had a favorite fantasy for years where you come up behind me and fuck me while I’m bent over,” she told me.

“I’ve always thought you had the sexiest butt I had ever seen and I’ve wanted to fuck you from behind since I learned what fucking was,” I confessed to her as we came to the boat dock.

“What are these little black Angels around your neck, are they supposed to protect you or do they give you some sort of magical powers?” She smiled as she touched them.

“Watch this Candy,” I said as I rubbed them, her hands on them also.

“Oh wow, I feel that. It feels like your cock is in my pussy. That is amazing!” Candy exclaimed.

“How would you like huge breasts like your Mom’s?”

“Maybe not quite as large, but I sure would like to have more than I have now ... Why did you ask that? Are you going to tell me these little Angels can provide them for me?” She laughed then she screamed as her breasts began to transform before her eyes.

“OMIGOD! if I had not witnessed this, I would have never believed it. I love my breasts for the first time since I was a little girl and they started growing,” Candy looked down and cupped her breasts in her hands.

“You want more? How about if you had small, really sensitive nipples that pointed upwards and never needed a bra, ever again?”

“Do it Charlie. Give me the breasts you’d like me to have and I’ll fuck you all over this dock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.