Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

I throttled all the way back, shifted to neutral, then switched the ignition off. The big engines came to a shuddering halt and we slowly drifted in the breeze.

Kristi was licking my cock, trying to get it in her mouth. Aunt Carol was on her knees behind Kristi, licking her pussy as Kristi humped and bumped her butt up and down, making noises as she sucked most of my cock head into her mouth.

“Kristi, is it okay if I come in your mouth? I’m about to blow!”

“YETHH,” she said around my cock and motioned me to come on.

I started shooting into her mouth and she started swallowing. She couldn’t keep up, but she cupped her hands around my cock shaft and caught all that ran from her lips as she kept swallowing. When I stopped shooting my come, she sucked it up from her cupped hands and licked her fingers.

“Wow, you really like come don’t you?” I said.

“I love your come, I could drink it through a straw!”

“I like girl come too,” I told her.

“Fuck your Aunt Carol’s pussy while she sucks mine.”

“I want to fuck yours too.”

“I want you to fuck me after you fuck your Aunt. I think that would be so HOT, to see you fuck her beautiful pussy.”

“I can do that,” I said and got up from my seat to walk over behind Aunt Carol.

I knelt down behind her and slipped my cock into her wet pussy.

I remembered to ask my Angels...

{Angels, protect us from babies}

Hoping they could actually hear me – I rammed my cock to the depths of Aunt Carol’s pussy. The warmth spread all through my belly and down to my cock and balls.

I heard Kristi screaming and looked up to see her frozen in place, as she got her come. She fell forward on the carpet and crawled around on her knees to watch my cock slide into Aunt Carol’s pussy.

She pulled Aunt Carol’s buttocks apart and watched as I rammed her deep, time and again. Kristi ran her fingers up and down her split to get them wet, then she ran her finger into Aunt Carol’s butt hole, as I fucked her harder.

Kristi pulled her fingers out of Aunt Carol’s split, then rammed them into her own pussy as she knelt beside us, masturbating with Aunt Carol’s come on her fingers.

“Are you on the pill Kristi?” Aunt Carol asked.

“Yes, and I want Charlie to come in my pussy just like he did my mouth.”

“Get in the seat, spread your legs and place your feet wide apart on the instrument panel. Charlie is going to fuck your sweet little pussy and fill your belly with his come.

“Fuck her Charlie, I’ll get my come later,” Aunt Carol said as she stood to watch.

I stepped under her right leg and stood facing her, my back to the windshield of the cabin. Her pussy was bright pink from the sucking Aunt Carol had given her. Her tight lips were puffy and pouty, but still clamped tightly together as I looked down at her.

“Do it Charlie, fuck my pussy with your big cock,” Kristi said.

“Listen to Kristi, she’s gotten turned on and horny for your fat cock Charlie. Here, let me put the fat head of your cock right at her tight cunt lips so you can push your way in,” Aunt Carol said as she reached for my cock

Aunt Carol swiped my cock head up and down Kristi’s dripping pussy lips. I watched as the fat knob pushed her swollen lips farther apart. I could see just inside her pink pussy as she whimpered and bucked her butt up to try and capture my cockhead as Aunt Carol pushed me tighter against her.

“Push her pussy lips open Charlie, she wants your cock inside her,” Aunt carol said as Kristi bounced in the high-back swivel seat. Her arms were locked to the arm rests and her butt was barely hanging onto the edge of seat cushion as she tried to fuck herself on my cock.

I pushed my hips forward lightly and saw her puffy lips stretch to let me in. Then Aunt Carol pushed my cock down and I saw it slip inside Kristi’s slick wet pussy.

“OH FUCK, that sumbitch is fatter than I thought,” Kristi grunted, her eyes wide, as the fat bulb of my cock popped into her opening.

“Do you want Charlie to pull out?” Aunt Carol asked.

“Shit no. Fuck me Charlie. It hurts like hell, but fuck me and I’ll worry about my sore pussy tomorrow,” Kristi said as she bucked her hips up and took another three inches into her tight pussy.

“Shoot her pussy full of come Charlie and she’ll lube up really good. Get ready Kristi, this boy can shoot your belly full.”

I worked my hips up and down, then fucked her easy back and forth, slipping a few inches more into her little pussy as she bucked and tried to get more. I looked down and her pussy lips were stretched white as she reached for me with both hands. I leaned closer and kissed her, running my tongue to her throat as she bucked up and down. Pulling back, I leaned down and sucked her right nipple into my mouth and rolled her little pointed tip with my tongue as I sucked her.

I felt her legs open wider and her butt jerk up in response to her nipple being sucked. Her pussy gave up the fight and I sunk my cock to my balls inside her as she bucked up and down.

I began shooting come into her pussy as she reached up and grabbed the Angels, rubbing the smooth black magnetic hematite charms as she took my load. Her pussy began to squeeze my cock as she got a good first come.

“Can you go again? That was some fucking you two were doing,” Aunt Carol said.

“Charlie, fuck me like you fucked your aunt. Fuck me like I’m a woman instead of a fourteen year old girl,” Kristi told me.

“No wonder you were so tight.

“Fuck her pussy Charlie, make her a woman who loves big fat cocks in her pussy,” Aunt Carol said, she was getting excited as she watched us fuck faster and faster.

“UNnnnngggghhhhhhhhuuuuhhhhh ... Fuck, I’m coming! Shoot me Charlie, fill my pussy with your hot come,” Kristi screamed as she pulled her feet off the instrument panel and locked them behind my hips, fucking like she was trying to climb my body.

Aunt Carol was waiting for us to pull apart as she held a small towel under Kristi’s pussy and caught all she spilled. She rolled the towel in a ball and then wiped my naked cock.

We had drifted toward the far shore and I started both engines. With them idling, I slipped it into gear and steered us back out to open water. Aunt Carol was coming back from below when Kristi kissed me on the mouth.

“Let it run Charlie, you gave me a ride on your fat cock, now give me a ride in this big fast boat.”

I looked at Aunt Carol and she nodded, grinning as she braced herself. I shoved the throttle full forward and the big boat came up out of the water again, leaping into the waves as we sped across the lake.

We left Kristi on the pier after Aunt Carol told her to inform her Dad that she and Mom would pay him a visit one day next week.

“Let her run all the way to the cove Charlie, we have about an hour of sunlight. I want to lie on top of the boathouse and watch the sunset on the water,” she said as she hugged me from behind.

I eased the big boat into the open boat house and shut it down when Aunt Carol jumped out and looped the lines over the big cleats on the pilings of the boathouse.

Aunt Carol grabbed some towels from the boat and we climbed the ladder to the top deck of the boathouse. The top of the boathouse is a hip-roof with metal roofing. There’s a section over the water that’s like a deck, wide and flat with a wooden rail around it. There’s a wide, fiberglass diving board that extends out over the water.

We were lying side by side as the sun settled low and reflected red and yellow streaks across the lake surface. The nightlight came on shortly after and we kissed and snuggled as we lay facing each other. She rolled on her back and I lay my head on her breasts as she pulled me close.

I was face down between Aunt Carols huge titties and she was squeezing them with her hands to make them cover my face and ears. Suddenly she jerked and raised her head. I raised mine too, hating to stop what we were doing and where we were going.

“Shhhh, there’s someone down on the boat dock,” she whispered as I looked over the side to see two shadows appear, then walk into the light of the overhead nightwatchman. There was a young boy and young girl, both were wearing bathing suits and both had wet hair.

We weren’t fifteen feet from them and could see them clearly in the light.

“See Connie, I told you no one would be here after dark, I came here last week three times to be by myself when you went walking with David,” the boy said as they stood looking around.

“Yeah, this is really neat. We could come here to swim at night and dive off the boat dock,” the girl said as she looked over the edge of the dock at the water.

“I went swimming naked the last time I came here, I didn’t have my swim suit and just stripped off naked and dove in. I was upset that David kept coming over and taking you away.”

“You swam naked? I bet that was awesome, wasn’t it?

“ ... Look Bobby, I told you that David was talking about his girlfriend back home, he didn’t mean anything to me. Besides they’re gone now and I’m here with my younger brother. Tell me what it felt like to dive in the water naked,” she said.

“Connie, it really was awesome, just like you said. I swam and played as I thought of you.”

“Awww, you thought of me?” she said and moved near him to kiss his cheek.

“Thanks Sis. Yes I think of you a lot. Sometimes I’m so happy you’re my sister, then other times I wish you weren’t, when I want to hold you and kiss you.”

“You wish I wasn’t your sister so we could kiss like lovers and do sex things?”

“Yeah, I know you probably hate me for saying that, but I wanted you to know that I love you better than a sister.”

“NOooo, I don’t hate you. I just never knew you felt like that way about me. That makes me feel SO good and kinda funny down in my belly at the same time.”

“I feel the same way when I think of you. I felt really good when I was naked the other night and thought about you. I jacked-off when I thought of our first night here when you came in the bedroom naked and didn’t know I was in there.”

“I’ve thought a lot about seeing you naked that night too. I’ve been wishing I could catch you naked again and me with no clothes on.”

“Really? I didn’t know girls thought of seeing boys naked like that. I mean you don’t have a pecker. What do you do if you get to feeling real good?”

“Silly, a girl plays with her cunny and her titties when she wants to think about a boy being naughty with her.”

“Do you ever play with yourself and think about me?”

“All the time Bobby. Let’s get naked now and go swimming like we saw those people do over at the next cabin from ours. Mom and her boyfriend won’t be back ‘til morning, we can have a lot of fun together.”

“My peckers hard, I can’t take my swim suit off.”

“I’d love to see your pecker again, I saw it the other night and it looked hard to me.”

“It wasn’t even close to hard that night, it’s hard as a brick now.”

“Can I see it? I’ve never seen one until I saw yours the other night. I almost saw mom and Ralph doing it this morning but they heard me and stopped. I pretended to be going to the bathroom so they wouldn’t think I was peeping.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.