Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

When we’d unloaded and stashed away all the groceries, paper towels, plates and everything else Aunt Carol could think of to buy, she suggested we take a look around the grounds, then walk down to the lake.

“Put some swim trunks on Charlie, unless you want to skinny dip with your old aunt,” She laughed.

“I hope we get to do that while we’re here.”

“We will, I promise,” she said as she pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on the porch rail as we walked down the steps and left the cabin.

“Wow!” Was all I could say.

“Thanks,” she said, taking my hand as we walked down the stone walkway to the small cove where her boathouse, fishing dock and swimming hole was.

When we were within a few feet of the dock, she dropped my hand and reached back to untie her bikini top. Flinging it aside, she ran to the end of the wooden dock and dove into the smooth, clear water, as clean as a dolphin. I was right behind her and when we came up she was laughing and reaching for me. Aunt Carol hugged me to her huge naked breasts and I snuggled between them. She shook her short wild hair and her huge breasts shook too. I loved the feel of her wet skin against me as we held each other.

“Let’s swim,” she said and started across the cove to the open lake, her sexy butt barely covered with the small strip of hot pink that flared out from her crotch to cover no more than a third of each cheek of her sexy buttocks.

Aunt Carol is a very good swimmer and I had to really kick to catch her as we swam more than a hundred yards out, then turned to swim back.

When we were back at the dock, she shook her head and the water flew from her hair like a dog shaking. She was laughing as she did and her huge, erect breasts were shaking too.

“Tonight, we’ll swim naked in the lake and make love in the moonlight. Will you swim with me Charlie? I need you,” she said as she looked me in the eye and took my hand as we sat on the dock with our feet dangling in the water.

“It will be my dream come true, swimming naked with you and making love with you. I think you know how I feel about you, Not only do I love you as my aunt, but I’ve wanted to see you naked most of my life. Now I want to hold you naked and make love. I hope I don’t disappoint you.”

“You won’t. I’ve wanted you too, and have laid awake many nights and cried because I wanted my only sister’s son in a way that society says is wrong. I’ve tried my best NOT to look at your sexy body and want you. Now, I’m going to enjoy you and I want us to be free and have fun. When the others get here, we’ll be whatever we have to be to fit in with them. I would never want to have Liz hate me, even though she knows how I feel about you.

“When Candace gets here, she will want time alone with you and I want you to give her what she wants, no matter what she asks; she is a special young woman and I love her like she’s my own.”

“You mean Candy will want me the same way I want you?” I asked.

“I know she does Charlie, she needs you, too.”

“Wow! Candy has been my idol and my hero for as long as I can remember. I always wanted to be as smart as she is and it made me want to study and learn by remembering what I read. I want to get my doctorate and be a scientist just like her one day.”

“Tell her exactly what you just told me, let her know how you feel and how much she influenced you as you grew up and went to school.”

“I’m not sure I can tell her all that. I put her on a pedestal years ago and she’ll have to come down from it, for me to tell her that I love her, and have all my life.”

“You OWE it to her – to tell her how you feel, just as you were able to tell me and we’re able to show our feelings. She needs to know, Charlie. She has feelings she needs to express also, you’ll see when she realizes it and confesses to you.”

“How do you know Aunt Carol?”

“A woman knows another woman, especially her own daughter who she watched grow up. She asked me a thousand questions about you; did I think you liked her as a person and not just a cousin, did you think she was pretty, did I think you would like her when you both got older.”

“But I wouldn’t know what to say her now.”

“Tell her what you just told me, that will be enough. Hold her hand and walk with her, let her talk and tell you how she feels. It will all come out, I know it will. Now let’s swim some more, I need to tire you out some before dark, I’m an old woman and you’re a teenager. We’ll go up and grill us something before we come back to play naked in the moonlight,” Aunt Carol said as she slid from the smooth weathered boards and swam toward open waters once more, her glistening, sexy butt bobbing in the water.

When we swam back, we went up the hill to the cabin. Aunt Carol left her bikini top off, twirling it in her fingers as we walked. We got to the cabin and she turned to me, holding her bikini top out.

“Hold this for me Charlie, I’ll pull the small grill out of the shed and we’ll grill some filets and some vegetables.”

Her huge breasts swung and swayed as she tugged the small bowl shaped grill with tripod legs, out of the shed and away from the buildings. There is no way I could be on the same planet with Aunt Carol while her breasts are naked and not look. I watched each move she made and wondered why she didn’t let me get the grill out. I really think she wanted me to watch her. When she spoke to me, I knew she did.

“You’re having a hard time with me being topless aren’t you Charlie? I can cover them up if it would make you more comfortable around me.”

“Aunt Carol, your breasts are beautiful. You and mom were blessed to have such magnificent bodies. I’ve wanted to see you topless since I was big enough to know what breasts were. Now we’re alone and you show them to me like you actually want me to see you naked. I love them, I always have. If both of us live another hundred years, I will still want to see them naked.”

“You start a fire in the grill and we’ll sit on the picnic table so you can get to know my breasts better.”

“I’ve never started a fire in a grill before! Mom doesn’t like grills since dad let one turn over and catch the grass on fire.”

“Let me show you something. Here’s a simple device that makes it really easy to grill, even by someone who’s grill impaired.”

She took a small metal chimney looking object and stuffed a couple of sections of newspapers into the bottom, then she turned it upright and poured about a gallon of charcoal briquettes into the top part. She lit the newspaper after she set the thing in the grill. The newspaper burned, with the heat rising up the chimney, setting the coals on fire in just a few minutes.

When the coals were gray with ashes, we poured them into the grill and put the lid on with the vent open.

“That’s a neat way to start a fire, I’ll get mom one of those and we can grill at home.”

“That deserves a reward, don’t you think?”

“Sure, what do you want?”

“Kiss my nipples and get used to them so we can have some fun when we get serious.”

“Really? You want me to kiss your nipples, can I suck them too?”

“Sure you can, come help me season the filets and vegetables, we’ll roll the cut up veggies in foil and put them on first, so they’ll cook longer.”

“I really would like to suck your nipples now, and then after we get the food on the grill, suck them some more.”

“Come to me Charlie, I think it’s time you got your wish and I got my dream come true.”

“You mean you wanted me to kiss your titties?”

“For years I’ve wanted that very thing, now come get a mouth full.”

I leaped to my feet and stood in front of her, not knowing whether to put my hands on her or just my lips.

“You can touch me.”

I cupped her right breast in both hands and put my lips to her big nipple, sucking it into my mouth. I loved them before, but I REALLY love them now.

“OH Charlie, that feels so good to me, it’s been so long since I’ve had sexual contact of any kind.”

I pulled back and took her left breast in my cupped hands and sucked her swollen, puffy nipple into my mouth, wrapping my tongue around it as I did.

Aunt Carol grabbed me and held me tight by my shoulders as I sucked her nipples and caressed her breasts.

“Charlie, I’ve noticed these little black Angels on you, and now you have them on a silver chain. Where did you get them and why do you wear them?”

I was so engrossed in my molestation of my Aunts breasts that I was answering her in my thoughts.

{I found them in your flower beds and they’re magnetic. They’ve given me energy, muscles and knowledge, they also gave me a ten inch cock}

“Charlie, what did you say? I heard you, but you never spoke. I mean what did you just tell me? And did you actually tell me that you have a ten inch cock?”

{The Angels have given me the power of mental telepathy. If you’re touching them as we speak, you and I can even communicate without words}

(Like this) She asked mentally.

{Yes}

(Oh wow, I love this. I can say dirty words and no one but you can hear me)

{Yes, and I can tell you that I want you to be naked as we eat and no one can hear me tell you}

(Are you telling me that I can tell you I want to suck that ten inch cock of yours and then fuck it all the way up in my hot pussy and no one will know what I said)

{No they won’t and I can tell you to get down on your knees and let me fuck you from behind and they won’t hear me say that either}

(I can hear you though and you’re making my pussy wet)

{Your pussy? Wow that really is a naughty word for my aunt to use}

(I like being naughty. Take my bikini bottoms off and let me sit your cock)

I slipped my Aunts hot pink bikini bottoms off and licked pussy as she squealed and laughed.

(No fair)

{Yes fair}

“OH-MY-LORD,” Aunt Carol screamed aloud when I dropped my swim shorts

“No, just me, your favorite nephew.”

“Sit,” she told me. Aunt Carol was through with our mind games and mental telepathy, she was ready to fuck.

I backed up and sat on the side bench of the picnic table and she knelt between my knees and started sucking and licking my cock.

“I’ve got a hair trigger and I could shoot at any time,” I warned her.

“Sooottt,” She muttered into the head of my cock ... and I did. I shot her mouth full and it ran down her lips, down her huge breasts and down her smooth flat belly to her slick, hairless pussy.

“Can you come again?” She leaned back and asked. My come was still running from her open mouth as she tried to lick it back and swallow.

“Yes, again and again and again.”

“Lean back Charlie, you’re about to get a hot pussy stretched down over your cock. A pussy that hasn’t had a good fucking in over five years. I’ve waited on you long enough and I want you inside me now.”

She put her hand on my Angels and gently pushed me back so she could sit straddling me, taking my cock in her pussy.

“Aunt Carol, is it OK for me to shoot my come in your pussy? We don’t have protection on,” I reminded her.

“Just fuck me for a while with your naked cock, then we’ll get a condom.”

“Aunt Carol I’m about to come already, just being being this close to you. We better not take a chance.”

“Charlie, hold your cock up so I can try to get it inside my pussy will you? I need you,” she said, gasping as she talked.

“I’ll try to hold it, but I’m so excited just being naked and this close to you, that I just know I’m going to fill your pussy full.”

“I haven’t had come in my pussy in seven years. Dan had prostate cancer and we couldn’t have sex. I want to feel your hot come shooting into my pussy like you shot into my mouth.”

“But Aunt Carol...” I was trying to reason with her as she slid her slippery wet, hairless pussy over the top of my swollen cock head and I felt the warmth encase the very head. I shot her full and she was even more slippery with my come inside her pussy. She dropped her weight and screamed to the sky as she took all of me. I held the Angels in my hand and asked them for help.

{Please don’t let me make my Aunt Carol pregnant, she’s thirty seven years old and she doesn’t need a baby. I’m only sixteen and I don’t need to be a daddy yet}

I was hoping the Angels could hear me as Aunt Carol slammed her sexy body into me like a wild woman.

“I love your fat cock Charlie. Damn you can fuck, Boy. Do me a favor and get this fat fucker in Candy’s pussy when she gets here.”

“I wish I could Aunt Carol. I’ll probably shoot all my come just looking at her.”

“Ask her to go swimming with you tomorrow night. She loves to swim and she loves the moonlight. She’s just a romantic at heart. Get her excited and she’ll fuck you. You better have a handful of rubbers though if you don’t want babies, she will go wild with this fat, magic cock in her belly.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.