Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

I finished packing and sat on my bed as I thought of the events of the past day and a half. I reached up and touched the two Angels hanging from my neck and instantly, they warmed to my touch. The warmth spread to my belly, then to my groin. My dick jumped and sprang to a steel hard erection inside my tight jeans as I sat and smiled at my two little friends.

I pulled them up to my lips and kissed them. Looking them over again, I couldn’t resist licking right up through where their pussies would be, if Angels have pussies. My tongue was nearly scorched as the heat burned my fingers.

‘You like that, do you’

I keep wondering if there is a way they really could hear me. My thoughts anyway. I’d hate to be overheard talking to my lucky charms.

The next instant, I thought of something else I needed to do as soon as we were through with dinner. I felt like I was being pushed to get this done and ran down stairs to the dinner table when Mom called for Julie, Mandy and me to come eat.

Mom and Aunt Carol had outdone themselves, with fried chicken, potatoes, rice and gravy, and homemade rolls. I nearly popped my gut, I ate so much. The talk around the table was about our upcoming trip to Aunt Carol’s lake property this next week.

She and Uncle Dan owned fifty acres of shoreline around the fourteen hundred acre lake, about two hours from here. All of this and their home went to Aunt Carol when he died. Candy, his only daughter received half his life insurance, and half of his investments. I heard mom say once that Candy and Aunt Carol got close to three million each and Candy also got the condominium in Florida.

I hope I can accumulate such a fortune in my lifetime and leave my family something.

“Mom, I need to run uptown. I’ll be back in an hour or so,” I said as the table was cleared and the dishes were in the dishwasher.

“Do you need a ride Charlie? I don’t mind taking you.” Aunt Carol offered.

“No, I’ll ride my bike, I need to work off some of these calories I just packed in.”

“Like you need to watch calories! You’re a growing boy. You burn calories just thinking of getting into the things you do,” Mom told me.

I was out the door like a bullet, on my bike and racing through the quiet Sunday streets toward the mall. I cuffed my bike to the bike rack and made a beeline right to the store I wanted.

When I made my purchase, the pressure of getting this done was gone like a load off my mind and my shoulders. I lifted my little friends from my neck and looked at them.

‘This was your idea wasn’t it’

Instantly the warmth spread across my hand and down my arm. I kissed them and licked their bottoms again. The heat hit me like a blaze and I had to let them go.

I passed a jewelry store on my way out and stopped to look at the 92.5 Sterling Silver chains in the window. I saw one which was twenty eight inches, and on sale; marked down 30% this weekend only. My neck was very warm and I smiled as I walked inside the store.

I walked around to the inside of the window display and stood looking at the sterling silver chain I’d seen through the glass, when someone spoke behind me.

“May I help you with something,” her soft voice said.

“Yes Ma’am, I’d like to buy this chain. But first I want to make sure that a small charm could be attached to the links some way,” I said as I turned to look at her.

Man, she’s pretty.

Wow, I recognize her now, she’s on the cheerleader squad with Julie, and lives near Aunt Carol.

“You’re Charlie Walker aren’t you?” she said, with a smile.

Yeah, I’m Julie’s little brother.

“No, you may be her brother, but never her ‘little brother’

She smiled again and I liked her already.

“I know you. You’re Melanie Overby. You live close to my Aunt Carol on Lawson Drive; 1223 Lawson to be exact.”

“I sure do. How did you know that?” she asked as she stooped to take a jewelry box from the locked cabinet below the display.

“I go over there a lot and I’ve seen you outside. I always look for you now that I know you live there.”

“Come over here Charlie and we’ll put two sterling charm rings on the chain for you so we can attach your Angels to it.”

“How did you know I wanted to put them on it?”

“I saw the nylon fishing line and I knew they were way too pretty to be strung on a fishing line.”

“They really are pretty aren’t they?” I said as I slipped the loop over my head and lay them on the glass countertop. As soon as I put them down, they flew together, sticking back to back.

“Wow, they’re magnetic too,” Melanie said.

“Yes, feel how warm they get,” I told her, not thinking about what may happen. No one had touched them, except with their body as they touched me.

She picked them up, holding them in her fingers, then separated them. I could feel the magnetic pull from where I stood. I almost leaned over and kissed Melanie as she looked up at me, her mouth slightly open, her lips looking very kissable.

“I would have let you,” she whispered as she continued looking at me.

“You would? I mean, let me what?” I looked at her and almost kissed her again. I had to take a step back.

“Kiss me. I wanted you to kiss me so bad and I knew you wanted to kiss me too. I could feel it, as if I could hear your thoughts,” she said in a soft voice as she worked on the silver jewelry rings. She looped one ring into a link in the chain, then counting five links, she looped the other ring through it.

“That’s strange. Sometimes I do feel like I know what someone is about to say, or sometimes, even what they’re thinking,” I told her.

“Do it again. Think of something daring. I want to know if I can hear you and if I feel the urge to do it,” she said nervously as she smiled her pretty smile and snipped the nylon line with some scissors.

‘I wish you would hand me your bikini panties and let me take them with me’

SHIT! I almost ran from the store! ‘Where in the hell did that thought come from anyway’

“How did you know I wear bikini panties?” She asked and opened one silver charm ring and slipped the end through the hole in first angel. She looked at me, waiting.

‘I didn’t, but I was hoping’ - I sent my thought again. This shit is weird!

“You like bikini panties do you?” she asked in her soft shy voice.

‘Yes, especially white ones with lace around the top and legs’

I thought it and watched as she looked around the store. Seeing no one even close to us, she bent just a little and raised her skirt. I watched as she lifted her right foot and slipped her white sandal through. Looking around again, she did the other one. She reached over and put her panties to my face. I inhaled through my nose. then she handed them to me and I stuffed her white, lacy bikini panties into my jeans pocket.

“Remember my smell,” she said and laughed.

‘Dream Angels Desire’

“OH MY GOD! Are you real?” she said as she opened the lobster-claw clasp on the chain and held it out for me to lean forward to let her put it around my neck. I looked down into her cleavage and wished I had asked for her bra too. Damn what some fine young cheerleader titties Melanie has.

‘You can’t have it today, my titties are too big to go braless in this blouse. They’d hang out and Mom would fire me’

She centered the Angels just right on my chest. I could feel the pull and she did too.

‘Kiss me, Melanie’

She looked all around and there was only one couple who were looking at rings over near the door. She looked at me again and kissed me quickly, then backed up. Suddenly, she lunged back at me and we sucked lips as I rammed my tongue into her mouth. Melanie backed up and gasped for breath, patting her neck and fanning her face with her hands.

“I want to see you again, Charlie! I only work here on weekends. Mom works during the week and I’m home. Come see me, please?”

“I will. We’re going with my Aunt Carol up to her lake cabin for two weeks, but I’ll come by when we get back.”

“Here take this card with the store number, and here’s my number at home,” she said as she wrote her number on the back.

“I’ll call in two weeks, don’t forget me,” I said.

“Don’t worry. I want you and I’ll never forget. Can we play the mind game again? I like the naughty thoughts I read in your mind. You need to be careful or you may get your face slapped by a girl.”

“Yeah, I know. I’ve never had that happen like that, you were the first.”

“I want you to be my first too,” she said and bumped me with her hip.

“How much do I owe you for the chain?” I asked.

I handed her the money and she made change. She didn’t even charge me for the sterling rings or for putting them on.

“Bye Charlie, I’ll look forward to seeing you and your lovely little Angels again soon,” she said and patted my neck where the Angels now lay flat against my skin, inches apart.

“All three of us want to see you again,” I said and touched her hand just as the couple came over and asked to see a set of rings in the glass case.

I saw Jimmy Chamness, his mom and sister as they were leaving the food court and veered over to say hi. I like looking at his sister and he LOVES looking at mine. Sherry was a year younger than Jimmy and me, but she looks older. She’s not a brat either and she even plays guy games with us when it rains and we can’t go outside. We let her ride bikes to the park with us so their mom can go grocery shopping or over to see her sister, who’s very sick.

“Hi Ms. Chamness, Hi Sher. Hey Jimmy, how’s it going?” I spoke as we met in the corridor.

“Hello Charlie, where’s your mom? You here alone today?” Ms. Chamness asked. She sells real estate for Mom’s company and they sometimes shop together.

“She’s home. Aunt Carol was over and we had Sunday dinner,” I told her.

“Your mom called just before we left to come to the mall, and told me she’d be taking off week after next to go with Carol to her cabin. I know all of you will enjoy that,” Ms. Chamness said.

“Yes, I’m going up with Aunt Carol tomorrow so she won’t have to travel alone. We’re going to meet her daughter, Candy there. She’ll stay for a few days, then she’s leaving.”

“How is Candy doing? I guess she’s about out of college now isn’t she?”

“Well, she leaves next Friday for England to complete her studies; she’ll be an archeologist and work for some institute in a few years.”

“Wow that would be awesome,” Sher said.

“Yeah, I wish she could help me pick the right subjects and the right school. I want to do that or become an anthropologist; after my football career, that is.”

“Charlie, you’ve got the head for it. I guess I’ll be a used car salesman if I can’t get a scholarship to play football,” Jimmy said.

Sher was standing right next to me and reached out to put her hand over my bicep and squeeze.

“Charlie, you’ve been doing a lot of serious work outs this summer, haven’t you?” she said and slid her hand down my arm before removing it.

“Yeah, I’m trying to get in shape so we can win all our games this year. I want to be the starting quarterback when I get in the eleventh grade next year.”

“You’ll make it, Charlie. I’ll help you any way I can,” Jimmy said. He’s a big, tall tight end who the coaches never let me throw to.”

I told him, “I’ll help you get your scholarship too. You and I need to work on your pass routes and the way you catch the football, then you’ll make it.”

“Hey man, I need all the help I can get,” Jimmy told me.

“Good to see you Charlie, we need to get our stuff and get on back. The grouchy old bear will be awake and hungry soon,” Ms. Chamness laughed at the joke about her husband, who isn’t Jimmy and Sher’s real Dad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.