Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

My Angels were lying inches apart, on each side of Deanne’s pussy. As I raised my head to lick her little button, I felt the pull of them on the monofilament line around my neck. Looking down, I saw each and every one of her pussy hairs standing on end, like they had been combed up and spritzed in place with styling gel.

I kept looking down as I slipped forward a few inches, her pussy hair leaned forward as my little black Angels slid forward with me. I backed up and the Angels slid back down Deanne’s slick pussy to rest between her thighs. Her thin black pussy hair, still standing without the slightest curl, leaned back toward her legs. This was very odd, but then most of what has happened with these little Angels has been odd. I love them though, and we’ve become very close in just little over a day’s time.

I licked Deanne’s pussy and sucked her small button lying hidden between her pussy lips. I probed her pussy with my tongue tip and found her wet, seeping hole that would soon accept my swollen cock. She began an upward rolling motion, fucking her pussy up trying to get my tongue into her pussy further each time she did. I wanted her to come. I let my tongue slip deep and fucked her fast as she kept up the fast movements of her hips.

“OH Charlie, I love the way you suck my pussy, I think I’m about to come. OH DAMN, I feel it now.”

There was a loud clap of thunder just as she was slammed with a hard, jolting orgasm. The winds blew and the lightning flashed as she writhed and shook. Her body was hit with spasm after spasm of her orgasms.

“PLEASE FUCK ME!” She screamed as the storm winds screamed and howled around the tree house.

I fumbled with my wet shorts lying on the blanket and finally found my condoms. I pulled all three out and lay them on the blanket. The blanket was literally pooling in water as the rain now poured in through the rusty tin roof.

“Let me get on top Charlie, I want to fuck you with the rain pouring in on me and washing over our naked bodies,” Deanne screamed above the noise of the storm.

I rolled the wet condom down over my cock and lay on my back on the sopping wet blanket. Deanne knelt beside me, then with her knee raised, she straddled my waist. I raised my cock to meet her pussy lips. I leaned forward to see the rain water running down her face, streaming through her hair and running down her breasts, dripping from her nipples like leaking faucets.

Water was running across her tight belly in rivulets as she shook and trembled when she took my cock head into her pussy. Deanne shuddered again as she began to fuck me. She was moving faster as my cock became wetter and wetter from the rainwater flooding down over her body.

She leaned her head back and opened her mouth. The rain was pouring in and she had a mouthful quickly. She looked at me and spurted the water at my face, striking me where the Angels were lying on my neck.

The rolling thunder was deafening and the wind was howling through the old tree house like there were no walls or roof to slow it down.

Deanne threw her arms wide, then brought them back and fell forward, her hands open and touching my neck where the Angels lay. Suddenly her body jerked as she threw her head back, her arms wide once more and her mouth open. There was a flash as bright as the sun, just outside the tree house followed almost instantly by an explosion that rocked the entire tree trunk. The tree house shook and our bodies did too, as I shot my come into the condom and she blasted her come from her pussy like a geyser.

I felt the Angels fly up from my neck and watched as the nylon line was stretched tight, the Angels straining upwards against the strength of the twenty pound test line. Deanne’s wet hair was standing straight out behind her head. I felt my hair standing on end, away from my head, my scalp tingling and stinging, and it felt like my hair was being pulled.

My cock shot another load into her and I was afraid that this one had blown the end completely out of the condom.

Deanne screamed as her body shook as hard as the tree house was shaking. She closed her thighs and gripped my cock with her pussy like a fist. Then a jolt of electricity hit my dick as a softball size ball of fire raced down the strands of her wet hair, danced across her face, and down between her breasts. Sparks leaped from her nipples, striking her belly as the ball of fire rolled headlong to her slippery wet pussy.

Both of us shook and shivered as another orgasm slammed into us. I knew as soon as it did, the condom was a goner. I could feel the pressure seep away from my swollen cock inside her pussy as I exploded into her body.

“YES, YES, YES!” Deanne screamed as the tin roof of the tree house blew off and the rain poured in on us. We couldn’t get any wetter though and Deanne fell forward on my body as we rolled, laughed, kissed and hugged our naked bodies together.

“That was fucking fantastic!” She said then kissed me.

“I think I shot a hole in the condom.” I said as I felt of my cock. Sure enough, the only thing left, was the little rubber ring about six inches down my shaft.

“Put your finger in my pussy and pull the rest of it out,” Deanne said as she burst out laughing. She lay back, her feet pulled up and her knees spread wide. I rolled over between her thighs and ran my finger into her wet pussy. She gripped me like a vise as I tried to get deeper.

“Relax your pussy, you’re about to pinch my finger off,” I told her and she laughed louder.

I finally felt the edge of the blown condom and slowly pulled it from her tight pussy.

I held the ragged, shredded, empty condom up for her to see. There was a scorched hole in the end of it and Deanne rolled and laughed, doubling over, she laughed so hard.

“Deanne, we could have gotten you pregnant and this is just my second day of fucking,” I said. Hell I was worried, and here she was, having a laughing fit as she pointed at the shredded condom that was supposed to keep my sperm from her womb. How in the hell did the hole get burned into the condom anyway?

“Relax Charlie, I’ve been on the pill for eight weeks and I start my period tomorrow. We’re alright. I was laughing because that was the wildest fucking I’ve ever been part of. Can we do this again sometime?”

“Are you sure you’re not going to get pregnant after that wild fucking we just put on each other?” I asked, hoping for more assurance.

“I’m sure Charlie, I just wanted to use the condoms for added insurance. We’re OK, I promise,” she sat up and kissed me and I believed her. Hell I wanted to believe her.

Deanne walked over to look out the door of the tree house. She was bent over, her hands on her knees as she watched the thunder storm pass on by. The rain was still coming down but the wind was lessening now. She looked so sexy standing there, I just had to get some of her tight pussy one more time.

I didn’t even take time to get a condom, I just walked over and grabbed her by her hips and fucked my cock into her pussy from behind.

“OH FUCK YES!” she screamed out the door of the tree house, staggering out onto the small porch as we fucked again.

She moved over to the wooden rail around the porch and spread her legs wide to let me fuck her pussy deeper. She had her hands spread wide, gripping the 2x4 rail as I humped her pussy from behind.

“Fuck me Charlie, fuck me deep and fill my pussy with your hot cum. Make it run out my nose.” Deanne wasn’t laughing now, she was gritting her teeth and fucking back at me as she took all I had to give her.

“I love the feel of your naked pussy Deanne, let me know when you get over your period, I want more of your hot ass.”

“You just keep fucking me like this and I’ll let you have all the pussy you want. Hell Charlie, I know lots of girls who would love to have you fuck them, I’ll get you a list,” Deanne said as she started to hump back against me harder.

“Fuck me Deanne, fuck me and let me come in your naked pussy,” I said as we both exploded deep inside her pussy.

We fell back against the wall of the tree house and it almost collapsed with our combined weight. Deanne started laughing as we gathered up our clothes, and I threw the heavy, rain soaked blanket over the rail, before we climbed down.

We walked naked in the light rain, up the path back to her car. Before she got in, we kissed and hugged. She pulled back and with her arms around my neck, she leaned back and looked me right in my face. “I love your cock, I wasn’t kidding about getting a list of girls for you. All you have to do is fuck me once in a while and I’ll get you more phone calls and more pussy than you ever dreamed Charlie.”

“Are you serious?” I asked and she kissed me again.

“Yes, I’m serious. There are lots of girls who get screwed over by their boyfriends and never get to know how it feels to have a boy like you hold them and make them feel special. You never brag or act like your shit don’t stink. You’re a fun guy and everyone wants to be your friend. I wish you’d meet my younger sister too. The two of you would really hit it off. She plays soccer and loves all sports,” she told me.

“The girls wouldn’t talk about me would they, or think bad of me because I fuck other girls?” I was worried that all this would get back to my sister, my Mom, and my Aunt.

...”Uh ... Were you serious about your sister, I saw her once at a distance and asked who she was. She’s very pretty and very sexy. I’m not sure she’d even look at me.”

“Heck yes I’m serious. I know you’d never brag about fucking her or the others either. You could start a tutoring service and help them in more ways than one. Andie really needs a tutor to keep her grades up so she can play sports. I’ll tell her about you and she can be your first – to tutor that is,” she suggested with a smile.

“I spoke with my academic advisor about doing that, but I never followed up on it,” I said, thinking all the time about her sister, Andie. Man she’s the prettiest girl in junior high and probably the best girl athlete in our school.

“Shit Charlie, you’re a natural for it. You’re as smart as a scientist, you’re sexy as hell and you have a cock that girls will love to fuck.”

“I’ll do it! But I want to keep playing football too. I think I can be the starting quarterback next year on the senior team.”

“I’ll talk to Julie and Mandy and see if they’ll help me with the other girls. Of course both of them will fuck you within the week, as soon as they know you have this beautiful humongous cock.” She laughed and I looked at her wide eyed.

“Charlie, you’ve already fucked them, haven’t you?” Deanne burst out laughing again.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about. We need to go or I’ll be late for our Sunday family dinner,” I said, then smiled and kissed her.

“Hell boy, I don’t blame you. Your sister is fucking beautiful and Mandy is too. Get all that pussy you can,” Deanne laughed and we pulled our wet shirts on so we could get back into town.

Deanne pulled up in front of our drive and I jumped out and ran up the driveway to the back door. I lucked out and ran up the stairs before I was discovered. I showered and dressed in my best jeans and a white t-shirt, combed my hair and slipped my new Nike’s on.

I walked down the hall to Julie’s room and she and Mandy were there. Mandy was on her cell phone, Julie was on her bedroom phone as I walked in. Both of them smiled and held out a hand to me. Julie was closest and I leaned down to kiss her on her mouth, we kissed and sucked tongues until she had to talk again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.