Charlie's Angels
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

I walked the four blocks to our house with a totally terrific, new feeling. I could feel myself swagger just a little as I walked slowly. The heat in my groin is a steady, soothing warmth. I thought of my huge cock ... HELL YEAH - I’VE GOT A HUGE FUCKING COCK NOW!

Then, there was the two hundred dollars in my pocket ... and the two black, magnetic Angels pulling on my balls and my cock as I walk. I had a right to swagger. There has to be more to those Angels than I’ve learned so far. I need to watch out, this could be some bad-ass witchy-shit, I’m messing with.

I was so lost in my own world and my thoughts I almost walked out in front of a car at an intersection. I jumped back as the lady tooted her horn and waved as she passed, smiling at me like she knew me.

I crossed the street and turned toward our house, nearly walking right into the Sorengen twins as they rode their bikes on the sidewalk.

“Hi Charlie,” they spoke at the same time.

“Hi Jan, hi Jen,” I answered, not knowing one from the other, they look so much alike.

“What are you doing with that shovel? Digging for gold?” One of them asked.

“No. I’ve been spading my aunt’s flowerbeds. You girls sure look good this morning. You must be at least sixteen now, the way you’re growing up.”

I looked at their sexy butts and perky, proud titties under their loose shirts. They’re wearing slouchy fitting sweat pants and sweat shirts, but what’s underneath can’t be hidden ... even with a canvas tarpaulin. These twins were ripe and ready, and they know it. If we were a year or two older, I’d ask them both to marry me.

“You know we’re only fifteen ... you’re just making fun of us.” Was the reply.

“I never make fun of pretty girls. Hey, I was hoping you were at least fifteen so I could ask both of you to have a milkshake with me at the drugstore.”

“Are you serious Charlie? You’re not kidding us?”

“I’m serious as I can be. Go ask your Mom. If she says yes, meet me at my house in thirty minutes. We’ll ride our bikes down to Walgreen’s and get a milkshake, my treat. I need to pick out a gift for my mom and sister too while we’re there and y’all can help me pick something out.”

“We’ll be there in twenty minutes.” I still didn’t know which one was talking.

I went straight to the shower after hanging the spade in the storage shed. I knew I needed to get the cow shit smell off me. When I pulled my jeans off, I felt the magnetic force slip away and my cock felt like it had lost interest and went back to being a regular dick. I even showered and lathered it good...

... Wondering about all this magnetic, black magic shit I’ve stumbled upon. What if this really is some sort of black magic shit for real?

I opened the shower curtain and reached down to pick up my jeans. I took the two black Angels from my pockets ... As soon as they came close to my soapy dick they sprang to the sides of it and stuck there like leeches. My dick woke up big time, springing to full length and becoming a real cock once more as I watched it grow in my hands.

Damn... I better be careful what I wish for, my cock is at least a foot long and already as large as my wrist. I may have fucked up!

I had to try it out, and started jacking my soapy buddy.

As soon as I started jacking off, I started shooting. Damn I’ve got a quick trigger on this cannon. I need to learn how to slow the bullets down. I’ll be shooting before I even get into a girls pussy with this Gatlin Gun. I smiled at that thought as I shot come all over the shower walls and down the drain.

I slipped the Angels off my dick and put them on the sink counter, while I washed my hair and then rinsed off. I was standing naked by the sink, drying my hair when the two black Angel magnets flew from the Formica counter top to stick on either side of my cock.

“OK girls, I know you love to make my dick swell up like a huge cock. I love it too, but we have to use some rationality here. I can’t have a erection all the time, OK?”

As soon as I said it they jumped together and flew into my right hand, a warm feeling ran up my arm as I looked down at their glinting, sparkling eyes.

“Hey, I was just kidding about it being a foot long – ten inches is more than enough. I know I’ll have trouble getting this big pole into a girl’s pussy as it is...

“I already know both of you love my dick, they way you stick to it and make it swell. But you have to realize that I’ve never even had this thing in a girl’s pussy and never even had a blow job. Take it easy on me while I figure out what I’m capable of. I need to learn how to talk a girl into giving me a blow job and some pussy.”

I pulled a dark blue sleeveless muscle shirt from my drawer and took my favorite gray sweatpants out. I love these old sweat pants, they fit good in the legs and make my butt look good ... at least to me they do. I’ve always worked out here at home and have managed to develop some serious abs, biceps and pecs over the years. I’ve gained some inches in my thighs and glutes, too with all the leg exercises at home and at school.

I just need to make it all come together. I’m not doing something right. My body is fit and I feel good, but I just don’t look right when I look in the mirror. I was thinking of my workouts as I pulled on my shirt over my head and pulled my sweats up, dropping one of the black Angels into each of my front pockets. Instantly, I felt the warmth flow through my body as I bent to slip my shoes on without socks.

I walked over to brush my hair out of my face ... and boy, was I ever blown backwards by what I saw in the mirror.

“FUCK!” I yelled as I looked at myself. I looked like a younger version of Conan The Barbarian.

Instantly, I thought of the magnetic Angels and rubbed them against my thigh, through the soft material of my sweats. I knew they had to be the cause of at least some of this crazy shit that’s happening to me!

Damn, I forgot to even put on underwear. Hell, no one will ever know.

I walked out front to get my bike and saw Jan and Jen sitting on their bikes, each wearing identical mini skirts and tight white pullovers with their hard, perky titties almost poking through the jersey material. I knew damn well they weren’t wearing bras.

“Wow ... you girls really do look sixteen now. All the boys at the mall will be jealous of me when we get to the drugstore downtown.”

“Charlie, you always say things like that. We just wish you’d be honest with us. Do we really look sexy to you? I mean, you’re sixteen and we’re just fifteen ... This shit means a lot to us.”

“Jan, Jen – I never know which of you is which, but you two are the sexiest girls who live on this street and you know we have a lot of teen girls living here. If you were old enough to date, I’d ask both of you to go out with me. I’m serious, you look as sexy as any girl in my class. I can’t even begin to tell you how I feel when I look at your sexy bodies and long dark sexy legs.”

“I’m Jan.” The one on my right said as we started pedaling slowly down the street.

“I’m Jen.” The one on my left said as I look at her.

“Yeah, but if you were to switch places, I wouldn’t know which was which.”

“We’ll show you when we get to the stop sign ... if there’s no one looking,” Jan said.

“Oh, you mean it’s a secret?” I smiled.

“Yes, and you better never tell anyone either,” Jen said.

When we came to the intersection, we stopped. There was a car coming and when it passed, they rode out and came back to stop in front of me, one on either side. Still sitting on their bike seats, they both raised their short skirts, glanced around quickly before pulling the crotch of their bikini panties aside to expose their little blonde pussies.

“See this?” One asked. Shit, I had lost my train of thought and didn’t know one from the other.

“I see the sexiest two pussies I’ve ever seen. As matter of fact, the only two I have ever seen on a girl.” I didn’t tell them I had seen a grown woman’s shaved pussy just a short while ago.

“Look close. I’m Jan, and I have a mole on the left side of my pussy.”

“I’m Jen and I have a mole in the same place, only on the right side of my pussy.” The other one said.

“Wow, so I just pull your panties aside so I can see your pussy and I’ll know which is which?”

I watched as they let the crotch of their panties go. The silky material snapped back to cover the tight little pussy mounds.

“Well yes ... or you can ask and we’ll tell you,” Jan said.

“I’d rather look for myself,” I told them.

“You look really different dressed like that Charlie, you’ve even got big muscles hanging all over your muscles,” Jan said and giggled.

“I work out a lot, it makes me stronger. I want to earn a starting position as quarterback when I get to senior football next year.”

“I wish I could be your center, so you could put your hands on my butt,” Jen told me.

“We could practice in my back yard, then I could put my hands on both your butts.”

“Do it when we get to Walgreen’s. Put your hands on our butts,” Jen said.

“I want to tell both of you something about acting as mature as you look ... Will you promise not to be offended by what I tell you? You’ll thank me for years to come for this.”

“Yes, tell us! We want to know how to be like the older girls. They’re always looking down on us like they know all the secrets and we’re just peons,” Jan said.

Lose the giggles, Girls. Both of you ... It’s fun for a while, but it makes you seem even younger than you are. You’re fifteen, sexy as hell and both have beautiful smiles, even with the braces. If you were my girlfriends, we’d be looking for a place to make out right now. Just act like you see the older girls act. Not snooty, but aloof. Smile like you know the secret ... whatever that secret it is.”

“Thanks Charlie, we’ll lose the little-girl giggles right now. We want to be like the girls in your class. We want to be sexy and look older. We want to find that place you mentioned and make out with you too. Were you kidding about that?” Jan said.

“I wasn’t kidding, but I’d get into trouble if we did. As bad as I’d love to feel you both up and see your naked bodies, we better wait until we’re older.”

Fuck, I wonder where all that shit came from. Hell I sound like an older brother.

“What if we were somewhere that no one could see us and we got naked in front of you? Would you feel our titties and pussies then?” Jen asked. She didn’t giggle either, she was serious.

“I’d probably be tempted, but I’d still be afraid I was taking advantage of you.”

“Charlie, we’re both going to be sixteen in four months. We’ve already made up our minds that we’re NOT going to turn sixteen as virgins. Either you be our first, or we’ll get some geeky-ass boy our age to fuck us,” Jan told me. She didn’t giggle either, when she said that.

“Let’s go get that milkshake and let me buy my mom and my sister a present, then we’ll go to the city park and talk about all this some more.”

“Good, we’ll talk you into looking at us naked when we get there, and we’ll talk you into fucking us too. You better buy some condoms, we’re not on the pill. Mom said when we turn sixteen she’ll put us on the pill, but she said that still doesn’t mean we can have sex yet,” Jen informed me.

“I may not be able to handle both of you, but I’ll try. That is if you’re sure about this.”

“We’re sure, and we’ve already made up our minds before we saw you today ... we want you to be our first,” Jan told me, showing her braces.

“Wow, Charlie! Is that your thing I see there?” Jen pointed to my cock lying across my thigh, under my tight sweats as I rode my bike between them. It was acting like a cock again.

“Yes, and it’s not a thing. If we’re going to get naked, touch, feel and fuck ... you have to call it what it is. Do you think you can get this inside you?”

“It’s a cock! I heard Mom say that. I’m not sure I can get it all the way inside me, but I know I want to get on you and try like hell to get that big fucker in my pussy,” Jan said as she looked at my cock.

“I like your cock too Charlie. We can get candles in our pussies and we want your big cock in our pussies too – as soon as we can,” Jen spoke now.

When we stopped at Walgreen’s Drug Store, I hooked our bikes in the rack with my cable lock and we walked in. I opened the door and let them go first. They thanked me, rubbing their sexy butts against my cock as they passed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.