Charlie's Angels - Cover

Charlie's Angels

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of Charles Daniel Walker, a sixteen year old, happy go lucky teenager who finds a Lucky Charm - two of them in fact. His life will never be the same from that day on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Charles Daniel Walker, you need to get up right this minute. You promised your Aunt Carol you’d spade her flower beds this morning, and she’ll be expecting you,” Mom said as she shook me.

“Aw Mom, it’s still early and I was sleeping so good.” I yawned and sat up in bed.

“Well, she’s expecting you and she’ll have your breakfast ready by the time you get there, now shake a leg and get going,” Mom said as she walked out. ‘Damn, Mom looks too good to be a mom’ I thought, watching her sexy butt sway as she walked through my bedroom door and turned down the hall.

I threw the sheet back and looked at my naked hard dick. ‘Shit, I bet Mom saw my woody’ I thought as I pulled my underwear on and grabbed my jeans. I went to the bathroom I share with my older sister Julie, to take my morning leak and brush my teeth.

Mom was drinking coffee when I went into the kitchen. She’s wearing one of my faded football jerseys from last year, with my jersey number on it and a pair of my sweat pants that I had cut off. She looks good sitting there. I knew she didn’t have any underwear on, she never does on weekends. Almost as if she knows how she affects me when she dresses like this.

Mom’s 38 and her sister, my Aunt Carol is 37. Both look good and all my friends swear that mom must have been a Playboy Model when she was younger. When they see Aunt Carol and mom together, they really go ape-shit over them. Mom and Aunt Carol both have huge breasts which seem to defy gravity. I looked at Mom’s bra once and the tag had 38D on it

“We’ll be back about 2:00 this afternoon. Tell Aunt Carol I’ll see her Sunday when she comes over,” Mom said.

“OK Mom. See you when you get back ... where’s Julie anyway?” I asked. She and mom were going to the mall shopping for school clothes today.

“She ran over to see if Mandy was ready. She’s going with us.”

Mandy Martin lives three doors down and she’s Julie’s best friend. She’s one of the best looking girls in our school - and she knows it too. She always acts as if I’m not even in the house when she comes over.

Snooty Bitch.

Julie and I always get along great as long as Mandy isn’t around, then Julie acts just like her, as if I were scum on a sewage pond.

Julie and Mandy are seniors and co-captains of the senior football cheerleaders. This makes them a notch above a lowly sophomore – even if he is a brother to one and a pretty damned good 10th grade quarterback. No matter either that he’s a straight ‘A’ student, making the honor roll since grade one ... as if any of that shit mattered to them.

“Charlie, get your butt back here and give me a kiss before you walk out,” Mom scolded me, with a smile on her face and turned her head for me to kiss her cheek.

I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her mouth, ramming my tongue between her lips. I knew she hated for me to do this, but I always did it – just to hear her fuss.

“Dammit-Boy! I’m your Mom. Stop doing that!” She was laughing, swatting my butt as I walked away.

“Bye Mom. You love it and you know you do.” I was laughing with her.

I grabbed the garden spade from the storage building and headed down the street with it over my shoulder, whistling like I was headed off to work.

Aunt Carol lives just four blocks over from us. She bought the house last month from an older couple who were moving to Florida. I met the couple once when Aunt Carol wanted me to take a look under the house before she signed the papers. Those old biddies seemed strange to me and the old woman wore all kinds of beads and trinkets around her neck and on her wrists – with at least one ring on each finger.

Her husband has small, identical tattoos on each side of his neck, of a black angel in a black robe. I wondered if they were involved in some kind of black magic shit, the way they looked and acted. Aunt Carol laughed at me when I said something to her and Mom about it.

I propped the spade against the wall by Aunt Carol’s kitchen door and rang the doorbell ... then walked in as I always do. Aunt Carol was bent over the stove, looking in the oven when I went in.

“Nice butt,” I said, patting her on her behind. She’s wearing one of my old faded team-jerseys like Mom wears. No wonder I can never find one to wear. The difference was, this was all Aunt Carol wore and I saw her sexy butt when her shirt flew up as I patted her backside. When she turned to look at me, I saw her huge, heavy breasts swing and sway under the shirt ... then come to a sudden stop – pointing right at my face. I often wondered how in the hell women can have tits like hers and Mom’s and they still stand proud and point in the right direction.

“You handsome, sweet talking devil. You know just what to say to a girl to make her swoon and fall for your sexy ass,” she said as she grabbed me and hugged me to her giant tits. Damn, if she wasn’t my Aunt, I’d love to tackle her and her two closest friends.

“You drive me crazy with your sexy hot body, Aunt Carol. I just can’t help myself.” I ran my hands up and down her back and cupped her sexy butt cheeks before she pushed me back and grabbed my shoulders to turned me around to sit at the table – laughing as she always does when I grope her butt.

“Smells good, what’re we having?” I said.

“Hot biscuits, eggs, hash browns and gravy,” she answered as she placed a platter on the table, then reached back to get the biscuits and put them in front of me.

“What are your Mom and Julie doing today since they don’t have you to wait on them hand and foot?”

“They’re going to the mall to buy Julie some school clothes.”

“School clothes? It’s just the middle of July!” she said.

“Well, school starts the third week of August, and we start football practice in three weeks.”

“I was hoping all of you could go up to the lake and spend a week with me before you and Julie go back to school. I need to get with your mom about that or we’ll miss out.”

“I’d love to Aunt Carol, but getting Julie to give up her Kingdom here in the civilized world would be about the same odds as winning the lottery.”

“She’s a sweet girl, Charlie. Both of you just pick on each other too much ... she’d go if I asked her.”

“I know she’s sweet. We get along great until she and Mandy get together, then I’m manure under their feet.”

“Speaking of manure ... I had twenty bags of cow manure delivered yesterday from the garden center. Would you mind spreading it over the flower beds then turn it under with your shovel?”

“For you I will Aunt Carol ... I always dig your shit.”

“Charlie, I love your crazy ass, you’re such a mess. I dig your shit too, Hon...

“Who’s the lucky girl you’re not telling me about these days?”

“No luck with the girls. I mean, I get dates, but no steady.”

“You just play the field, Hon. You’re too young to be tied down with just one girl anyway.”

“That’s what I keep telling myself, but nearly all my friends have steadies and it makes me wonder if I have what it takes to get a fulltime girlfriend.” I was serious now.

“Believe me Charlie, you’ve got what it takes. If you weren’t my nephew, I’d throw your sexy butt across this table and ravish your hard body right now.”

“You’re my aunt and you just say those things ... I’d let you though. I’ve never been ravished before.”

We talked and had fun as we finished our breakfast. Well, I finished mine, Aunt Carol drank orange juice and ate toast, then drank a cup of coffee.

I ate everything else she cooked.

When we were through, we put the dishes in the dishwasher and she walked barefoot out with me, carrying a mug of hot coffee. I looked at her shirt and wondered if she remembered she had no panties on. Oh well, that’s for her to worry about and me to watch out for a flash of her pussy. I picked up my garden spade and followed her sexy butt as she talked and walked in front of me. I could see her sexy butt cheeks peek out from under her shirt each time she took a step.

She showed me the flowerbeds in front of her house that she wanted me to dig up, mixing in the manure as I did. Then we walked around to the back where there was a wooden deck with flower beds at both ends. There were more bags of cow manure stacked here.

“I’ll start here Aunt Carol ... it won’t me take long. If you have something else you need to do, just go ahead.”

“I’ll stay and keep you company. I like watching handsome young men work.” She sat on the wooden steps to the deck and leaned back with her elbows on the step above her.

I ripped open a plastic bag of manure with my spade and shook the contents out over the flower bed.

It had been cooked according to the bag, and the smell was somewhat milder than I had expected. I dumped two more bags over the soil of the first flowerbed and started digging, turning the already rich soil as I did, covering the fresh manure.

Aunt Carol sat and sipped her coffee as she watched me. I looked at her a few times, hoping to get a flash peek up her legs as she sat on the steps.

When I had the first flower bed spaded and the soil turned, I walked in front of my aunt to the other side of the steps. I glanced down as she moved her legs just a bit. Her shirt came up, exposing her smooth, shaved pussy for just a second. I looked up at her and she smiled when I did. I think I may have blushed too, my face sure felt warm.

The thought of my aunt’s hairless pussy was burning in my mind as I shoveled the next flower bed – mixing in the rest of the manure and smoothing it all out before we walked around to the front yard.

The two flowerbeds in front were twice as large as the ones in back and it took a lot more manure and a lot more digging.

I was busy with dumping the bags of manure when I heard someone yell to my aunt. I turned to see the old man across the street picking up his morning paper at the end of his driveway. He was dressed in his PJ’s and waving at Aunt Carol. She waved back and I saw her full buttocks as she stood with her back to me and her other hand over her crotch to keep from flashing her naked pussy at her neighbor.

“I guess I’d better put some shorts on, before any more of the neighbors begin stirring this morning.” She turned and hurried to the front door, her shirt tail flashing her butt cheeks as she walked quickly.

Man ... my aunt is one sexy woman. I know she teases me with the way she dresses when I’m here, but I love the teasing and the glimpses of her naked body. I think she loves doing it as much as I love looking.

When I finished tilling the flowerbeds and had washed, and scrubbed off my old leather boots as best I could, I went to the hose bib on the side of the house and washed the dirt off my spade.

The smell of cow shit was stronger than ever here, and I had gotten it all the way up the handle.

While washing the sharp spade, I noticed a sparkle on the backside of the blade, up near the top. There was a small black object stuck tightly to the steel shovel blade and I raked my hand across it as I washed with the hose. It slid over a little, but it was still stuck to the blade.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.