18 October 2008
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Dan Hayward fulfills a fellow hockey fan's fantasy of watching his wife being fucked by another man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Thirty minutes later, Lisa appeared from the bathroom, clean and ready for more action. “Don’t you smell delicious!” He complimented her, taking her in his arms.

“Karen sprayed some of her perfume on my breasts and pussy for you,” she said, accepting his kiss and breast feel.

“I know it’s getting late, but let’s go for a walk.” Dan had her dress in his hand and held it for her to put on. He tied the bow, barely covering her breasts.

“I think all of us girls will want the same dress as you, Lisa. It’s simple, sweet, and so very sexy!” Karen remarked as Dan walked Lisa to the front door.

“I have this dress in several different colours.”

“I think most of us are going to bed, to sleep,” Karen said as Dan and Lisa walked hand in hand down the driveway. “And remember, Dan, you owe Bobbie a nice fuck; that’s one of the reasons she came over.”

“I look forward to Lisa watching me fuck my beauty.”

“Bobbie is extremely beautiful. How do you manage to find such gorgeous-looking women?”

“If I recall, I met them all by pure luck, and I’m the lucky one, and that includes you.” Dan walked her across the cul-de-sac to the sidewalk. He embraced her, giving her a sensual kiss. Dan unfastened the bow holding her dress closed.

“You want me to walk with you, letting my tits show?”

“You did say you’d walk naked for me, so you are.” Dan slipped her dress off her arms, gazing at her sensual-looking naked body.

“I didn’t really mean it; I was just teasing you.”

“I apologize, my mistake,” he said, holding her dress to put back on.

“Do you always walk your women naked late at night?”

“Yes, I do. One night I walked Wendy, and a guy pulled up, seeing her naked body. She ended up giving the guy a blow job as I fucked her. He’s the guy who helped design our new home.”

“I’m game for most anything you want to do with me. Okay, let’s walk, but first...” Lisa stooped, pulling down his zipper and releasing his cock. She sucked on him several times, giving it some semi-hard life. “Karen and Wendy told me how they like you to walk with your cock and ball sack out, and I can see why!” her eyes gleamed.

She took his hand, and they began their sensual stroll. Ten minutes later, he could sense she was cold and slipped her dress on her, leaving it open. “Thank you; I am a bit chilly.”

“I’ll have to warm you up in bed when we get home.” Dan looked to the right; the lights were out in the house across the street. “I used to live in that home,” Dan remarked, pointing to it.

“What a beautiful-looking house! Why did you move so close by?”

“I love this neighbourhood. It’s friendly, quiet, and safe. It was getting a little small with our growing families, and I wanted to stay nearby. I loved the home, but it still held sad memories for me. My first wife was killed in a car accident four years ago next month. I guess I still felt her presence, though it felt good that we shared so many things in common, including three great kids. Plus, we can get away with having our sexy fun.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.