18 October 2008
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan Hayward fulfills a fellow hockey fan's fantasy of watching his wife being fucked by another man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Wow, what a huge house!” Lisa remarked on the large, two-story structure.

“With a growing family, we needed more room, and this one is our forever home.”

“I feel nervous meeting your family and wives for the sole purpose of having sex with a woman.”

“Don’t forget about me when you’re caught up in the throes of passion for a good-tasting pussy,” he joked.

“Will you do a threesome with me? Fuck me as I eat pussy?”

“One of my favourite positions, I’d love to! One of my girls will gladly eat your pussy as I fuck her, or another way I have in mind.”

Dan unlocked the front door, and they were greeted by the friendly tail wagging of Sarg and Major. Her eyes lit up at the view of the high vaulted ceiling that covered the lower portion of their home.

“What beautiful dogs!” She remarked, petting their heads as they both tried to sniff her pussy.

“They’re quite friendly, especially towards our women.” Lisa had to push them away from trying to sniff closer. “They want to sniff and lick your pussy.”

“Or fuck me?” she joked.

“As I said, we’re a very sexual family.”

“The dogs fuck your wives?” She couldn’t believe it.

“Shhh, yes, they do. Would you like to try one or both of them fucking you? Dogs have more stamina than men, and can they ever fuck!” Lisa’s face warmed to the erotic, unnatural thought of a dog fucking her.


“I thought I heard someone at the front door. Hi, I’m Karen. It’s nice to finally meet you again. Dan, I must hand it to you; you’ve brought home another beautiful-looking woman. I definitely love that dress barely on you; it’s very sexy.”

“Hi Karen, it’s a pleasure to meet you again too, though we’ve seen each other at your son’s hockey games,” Lisa replied, taking Karen’s handshake and then her sudden hug and kiss on the cheek.

“I detect the smell of cum on your breath. Did you give our Dan a blow job recently?”

“Yes,” she blushed. “On the way here, we stopped at the park, and I gave him a good blow job.”

“Lisa sucks an excellent cock,” Dan complimented, kissing her.

“Tell me, Lisa, was my Dan good to you, bringing your fantasy of being fucked by another man to real life?”

“He was more than okay; he gave me the best fucking I’d ever had!” She boasted, feeling her face warm. She smiled shyly, holding Dan’s hand tight. “He took me and my husband to Barney’s Bar where he had me pretend to be his wife and had a complete stranger fuck me at our table, and then I gave the guy’s best friend a blow job.”

“That’s something Dan would do. He loves watching other men fuck his girls.” Karen could feel her pulse quickening, wanting to taste the flavour of their beautiful, sensual-looking, long-haired brunette.

“I know we planned for Lisa to spend the night with us, but she’s also here for another reason. Would you like to tell Karen why, or should I tell her?”

Lisa looked at Karen wearing a very low top, easily proving she was braless, and a short mini skirt. “It has been a long-time fantasy of mine to have sex with another woman,” she blushed, revealing her secret.

“Making love with another woman is quite beautiful. You’ve come to the right place. Actually, Bobbie is spending the night with us too. She and Tina are in bed right now, making love.” Karen took Lisa’s hand and said, “Come and watch them with us. Dan’s wife, Wendy, is relaxing in a warm bath. She’s due to give birth to our babies later in November.”

“Yes, Dan told me.”


Karen escorted her into their bedroom just in time to hear Tina release a wonderful-sounding cum courtesy of Bobbie’s mouth. “Just in time!” Karen smiled, standing behind Lisa. She placed her hands on Lisa’s hips and kissed the right side of her neck. Bobbie kissed her way up Tina’s body, resting lightly across her, and they began to kiss. “See the look of total love they have for each other?”

Karen pressed her breasts against Lisa’s back, holding her close. Her right hand moved up and, unopposed, caressed her breast. “I love your dress; it’s very sexy,” she said of the plunging neckline.

Lisa’s knees felt weak as Karen began her seduction of her new lover. She kissed the side of her neck again, Lisa’s eyes fluttering with growing arousal as Karen unfastened the bow that barely held her dress closed.

Karen swept her dress open, looking at her revealing breasts. “My, my, what beautiful-looking breasts.” Lisa moaned as Karen took her tits in her hands, feeling their full weight. “I’m very happy that our Dan was able to please you, and now I and my girls are going to please you too.”

“I’d like that very much!” She said it softly. Karen turned her head, kissing her lightly on the lips. Her right hand smoothed down her flat stomach, making her body jolt, going lower to her pussy mound.

“I like that you shave your pussy. We keep ours shaved for Dan and to show off to men in public.”

“I’m not very clean. Dan fucked me after my stranger at the bar came in me.”

“Then let’s clean up your pussy.” Karen slipped Lisa’s dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. “Tina and Bobbie, this beautiful woman is Lisa. She’s spending the night with us to experience, for the first time, being with a woman.”

“Hi Lisa, Welcome to our home. You have a very beautiful body that we look forward to getting to know very well,” Tina said.

“Aren’t you the stripper from the Go Go Club?” Lisa asked, recognizing Bobbie.

“I used to be, but now I’m in my last year of university. I’m Karen, Dan, Wendy, and Tina’s lovers, and as you can see by my naked body, they love me very much.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.