18 October 2008 - Cover

18 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan Hayward fulfills a fellow hockey fan's fantasy of watching his wife being fucked by another man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“I think I’ve had enough rest and am ready for more fucking,” Dan mentioned, taking a good swig of his drink. He cuddled Lisa to him, one hand fondling her bare breast, the other exciting her pussy and clit.

“Are you going to fuck me here?” Lisa hoped.

“No, back at your home on the couch or, better yet, in your bed,” he said to her ear.

“Shall we go then?” She asked, standing. She barely tied the bow that kept her dress closed and put the damp towel in her purse. The inner halves of her breasts were barely covered as they made their way towards the door.

She smiled at Dan, holding his hand and eyeing her revealing breasts from her left. “I feel like such a slutty whore walking with cum trickling down my legs.”

“You’re my perfect whore and slutty wife,” he said, kissing her cheek. “I love how the pear shape of your breasts is trying to pop out of your dress.”

“I’d walk around naked for you,” she whispered.

“I’m sure you will before the night is over.”


Outside, a cab was waiting for a fare, and Dan opened the door for her. Sitting on the backseat, she didn’t have to be prompted, placing her right leg over his to reveal her bare pussy and sliding her tits from her dress.

“I see that you’re very easy to train,” he remarked, a hand going to her pussy.

“I can imagine what you’d like to teach me,” she hinted.

“It would be a pleasure to show you.”


Dan paid the return fare, and Lisa led Dan inside with John following. “Would you like another drink?” John offered.

“Water would be fine. I do have to drive home.”

“You could spend the night in bed with me; I mean, us.” Lisa smiled shyly.

“I wish I could, but I will have to go home in a while.”

Lisa brought Dan a bottle of water, and after opening it, she managed to sneak the second Viagra into his mouth. John brought her and him a rye and ginger ale, and she cuddled next to her new lover.

“I can tell you, it sure was quite arousing to have a total stranger fuck me in public and give another a blow job for you,” Lisa said, undoing the bow on her dress. While holding hands, she swept the material aside to reveal her bare breasts to him and John. She smiled at Dan, relaxing her pose and allowing her pussy to be his.

Dan let her hand go to place his arm around her slim waist. He hugged her close to his side, and when she smiled at him, he leaned in to kiss her. She adjusted her sitting position, and the palm of her hand on his cheek accepted his probing tongue.

She moaned softly, snorting short breaths as they kissed passionately. Dan’s left hand went from caressing the side of her neck to sliding her dress off her shoulders to fondling her full breasts. His hand went to her waist, but she placed it back on her tits.

A moment later, John stood and said, “I’m going to the washroom to clean up. While that guy was fucking you and Dan was rubbing your clit to make you cum, your ass grinding on my crotch made me cum in my pants.”

“I’m sorry, honey, that you didn’t get to fuck me.”

John excused himself while Lisa and Dan immediately got into a heated passion. She undid his pants and, going to her knees on the couch, leaned over and began sucking on his cock.

Lisa was now naked, and he smoothed his right hand over her back and under her side to feel her tits.

“You suck a good cock, Lisa.”

“I’m happy that I can please you. I could be even better to you in bed.” Lisa stood, offering her hand to him and making him naked. Taking her soft hand, she led him down the hallway and stopped at the bathroom. She opened the door, noticing John standing in front of the toilet jerking off. She let Dan see him stroking his own cock, then quietly closed the door.

“John, Dan, and I are going to bed now. You can come and watch and record us fucking.”

“Okay,” he replied, grunting quietly and dropping several spurts of cum into the water.

She walked him down the hallway and said, “This is Hanna’s room. She’s a very sexy sixteen-year-old who loves to flirt. I’m not sure if she’s still a virgin. You’ve met her at some of the hockey games. I wouldn’t be upset if she were to flirt with you.”

“Flirting the wrong way could get her into bed with me,” he cautioned.

“Maybe I’d like to watch you fuck my daughters,” she confided. “This is Jennifer’s room. She’s fourteen and wants to be twenty tomorrow, and I know she’s still a virgin.” Lisa thought for a moment: “Wouldn’t you love to pop their cherries?” She teased.

They passed the spare room on to her bedroom. She pulled back the made bed and stood somewhat nervously. “When you fuck me in our bed, I’ll always remember it as John fucks me.”

“We can use another room or the couch,” he offered her.

“No, it’ll be erotic for you to leave your cum stains on my side of the bed so I can sleep on them and dream of future times with you and remember the past ones.”


Lisa embraced her lover to her bare breasts and kissed him, then sat on her side of the bed. She leaned forward, caressing his cock, and began to suck it to hardness. He smoothed a hand over her head and closed his eyes to the sensation of her tongue and mouth on his cock.

She let his cock slide from her mouth and scurried to lie on her side of the bed. She had the biggest smile on her face as she welcomed Dan between her legs. “I need that big cock of yours inside and fuck the daylights out of me!”

“I will, but I also want to savour your taste,” he said, kissing her, then her shoulder to her tits. She cupped her breasts for him to suck on each nipple. “Too bad I don’t have any milk for you.”

“That would mean you recently had a baby.”

“I’m on the pill, so there’s little chance of you fucking a baby into me, though I likely wouldn’t mind having one with you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.