18 October 2008 - Cover

18 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan Hayward fulfills a fellow hockey fan's fantasy of watching his wife being fucked by another man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The cab driver tooted his horn, Dan walked hand in hand with Lisa to the back door, and John sat beside the driver. “To the Quinte Convention Centre, please,” Dan asked.

As the cabby drove, Dan placed Lisa’s left leg over his right, opening her pose. He swept her dress aside, revealing her bare pussy for the driver to see in his mirror. They cuddled, and feeling energized, she began kissing him and accepting his hand inside her dress.

She smiled at him as he slid the material sideways to reveal her right tit. “You’re so bad, and I love it!”


The cab dropped them off at the main entrance, and Dan paid the fare. She covered her tit a little as she stepped from the cab and offered her hand to him. She walked with him along the ceramic floors of the Centre, her sexy high heels announcing her every step.

She smiled at Dan as he eyed her deep cleavage from her left. “I definitely love that dress on you!”

“Thank you, Dan. You’re making me feel so good; I have to remember that I’m married to John.”

“If you weren’t, I’d love to be dating you.”

“And fucking my brains out!” She replied, kissing his cheek.


Dan escorted her past Barney’s Bar to the Constellation Lounge. “Why didn’t we go to Barney’s? It’s a great bar.”

“I’ve been in there a number of times with and without my wives, some women pretending to be my wives.”

“I wouldn’t mind being considered your wife, even for just one evening.”

“Tell John that you want to pretend to be my wife in Barney’s Bar.”

John had been following them, looking at her sexy ass. “John, you know that I love you. While we’re in Barney’s Bar, I’m Dan’s wife as part of our fantasy.” He reluctantly agreed to the promise of supersex once Dan went home.

“Okay, Dan, I’m your wife at Barney’s,” she said, and they turned around.

Dan walked her into the Bar which was moderately crowded. It was still early for a Saturday night. He searched for the ideal table and found one. Though there were five chairs around the table, Dan had Lisa sit on his lap.

The waitress appeared, and John ordered drinks. Lisa wanted a double rye. She had her legs closed, acting a little modest, though her left arm was around his neck, her breast pressing against his shoulder. Her arm patted his shoulder to the music, and she stood a moment later, taking him to the dance floor.

She smiled at him as Dan’s eyes devoured her sensually moving body. She glanced at John, who was paying the waitress for the drinks. She felt guilty that he was left out of the sexual activities, yet excited that Dan was fucking her. Her mind was made up; she wanted to someday try a threesome with Dan and John.

A slow song began, and she naturally cuddled close to Dan. “Are you doing okay?” He asked, his hand going to the short hem of her dress.

“Perfectly, I love you seducing me for John to watch and record and making our fantasy come true.”

“Believe me, it’s my pleasure; you are an incredible, passionate woman. I have the joy of fucking.”

“I’ll tell John about another fantasy I have, and maybe you can help us play it out.”

“I’m just a call away.” They were dancing at the edge of the floor, and John could see Dan’s hand under his wife’s dress on her bare ass. As they turned, he could see his other hand inside her dress, fondling her tit.


The song ended, and Dan walked her back to their table. Dan sat, and Lisa made his lap her seat. She downed half her drink, kissed him, and placed his arm around her stomach.

“John, you should have your camera ready for the action,” Dan mentioned.

“What are you going to do, fuck me in here?” She asked.

“Fucking you, yes, but it won’t be me doing you or John.” Dan unfastened the bow holding her dress closed, placed her legs on either side of his, and spread her dress open.

“Dan, you’re’ showing all the men my bare tits and pussy,” she lightly protested.

“That’s the plan. As my wife, you’re going to offer your pussy for fucking and your mouth for blow jobs.”

“You want me to fuck a stranger in here?” She couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, and give another guy a blow job and swallow his cum,” he said, sliding his right hand up and down her inner thigh.

“Will you lick my pussy after I’m fucked and kiss me after giving a blow job?”

“Yes to both. When you take a drink, look over your glass at the men looking at your bare pussy and tits. I want you to rub your inner thigh like I have and then begin to finger your pussy for all to see.”

She did as Dan asked, looking at the hungry eyes watching her. “Do you see one you’d like to fuck?”

“Jesus, Dan, you’re making me so excited and getting wet.”

“Let me feel.” Dan smoothed his hand up her inner thigh, several fingers entering her pussy. He fingerfucked her, his thumb exciting her clit.

“You’re so bad, and I love it!” She smiled as her body jolted at his masterful touch.

“You are very wet!” He confirmed, taking his fingers out to examine their wetness, then licked them off. “Now finger your pussy and shyly lick your fingers.” She did as he asked, making herself more aroused.

“I wish I was sitting across from you, watching you finger your pussy.”

“I’m sure you can see well enough from where you are, plus I’d sooner have you under me.”

“I like that position too, cowgirl. You can fuck my cock on top of me back home.”

“Okay,” she said softly. She raised her eyebrows as Dan’s fingers joined hers to enter her slit.

“Lisa, you are my perfect slutty wife. You love your husband very much, and you love fucking. When we go out to a club to dance, the night isn’t complete unless you’ve been fucked by at least one stranger and given several blow jobs.”

“You’re making me very horny!” She said, wiggling her tiny ass on his lap.

“I’d love to have my cock out and fucking you now, but that could be another time here.”

“I’d like that to happen too.”

“Now take another sip of your drink and look over the glass to see who you want to fuck.”

“I wish I knew how big their cocks are.”

“That’s part of the fun—not knowing how big your stud is until you see his cock. When you’ve picked out your target, get his attention to come over. Mention that I’m your husband, who loves to watch other men fuck her, and you’ve chosen him. Remind John you’re my wife, and he’s a friend of ours.” She nodded her agreement.

“I hope you’re having fun, honey. Remember, I’m Dan’s wife, and you’re our friend.”

“Okay, I am having fun and taking pictures of you and Dan fingering your pussy.”


Lisa caught the longing stare of her target and, using her forefinger, motioned him to her. He pointed to his chest, double-checking if it was him she wanted, and she nodded. He stood and walked towards her. She smiled with approval at his crotch, his eyes taking in her bare tits and pussy.

“Hi, I noticed you and your friends looking at my body. My wonderful husband,” Lisa placed Dan’s hand on her right tit. “It allows me to fulfill my fantasies, one of which is being fucked in public by a stranger.” She placed her hand on his crotch and began to undo his pants. “I hope you’ll be my stranger and fuck me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.