18 October 2008 - Cover

18 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan Hayward fulfills a fellow hockey fan's fantasy of watching his wife being fucked by another man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan stood her up, turned her around, and pressed her against the kitchen island. He stepped forward, spread her legs wide, and guided his hard cock to her slit. He inserted the head, her lips forming a snug fit around it. He pulled out, reinserted himself, pushing in several more inches, and repeated it, going a little deeper each time.

“Stop teasing me with that wonderful cock of yours, Dan, and fuck me!” She desired. Dan pulled out once more, and then, with a mighty thrust, buried his cock to his balls. “Uhhh!” She sighed at the sensation of being filled in.

Dan held onto her tiny hips and began pumping away at her pussy. John moved under her to record Dan’s cock fucking his wife. Cock and pussy formed a perfect union, working together. Her breasts hung and giggled at his steady, hard thrusts. He fondled them, using their fullness as leverage as he fucked her. Her hips wiggled as several of his right fingers excited her clit.

Her hips moved as if she were trying to escape his fingers. He kissed her shoulder blades and the base of her neck as he continued to fuck her and massage her clit. “Jesus Dan, what you’re doing to me! I’m ... I’m, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sensually released.

“I love the sounds of you cumming! I can feel your warm cum on my cock. I’ll have to make you cum as often as possible!” He said it in her ear.

“You have me so fucking aroused; just your slightest touch and I’m able to cum!”

Dan pulled out, turned her around, and kissed him hard. Lisa instinctively tried to lift up to impale her pussy on his stiff rod, sucking his tongue into her mouth.

He lifted her up, placing her ass on the edge of the island, causing her pussy lips to open. He moved in closer, and John recorded her guiding his cock back into its home. She sighed again as he began to fuck her.

“Your pussy is nice and snug for having several babies,” he complimented.

“I try to keep in shape for good fucking.” John’s camera recorded the flexing action of Dan’s ass cheeks indicating his deep fucking thrusts.

She lifted her legs, placing her heels on his hips. This changed his angle of attack for his cock on her pussy, hitting her special spot. Moments later, her body quivered, releasing another strong climax.

“I can feel your pussy coating my cock with your cum juices. I bet you taste fucking delicious!”

“Why don’t you find out?”

Dan pulled back, her pussy making a sucking sound as the bond was broken. He knelt, and John focused in close to record Dan’s tongue licking up her leaking juices.

“Mmm, fuck, do you ever taste so fucking good. I could eat your cunt all day long!”

“I’d like that too!” Her body was reacting to her excited clit. She didn’t care what John thought of her comments; she was having the fuck of her life!

Lisa motioned for him to stand and quickly guided his cock back into her hungry pussy. She smothered him with kisses, tasting her own juices on his lips. “I love your flavour of lip gloss,” she teased him.

“I’ll have another flavour for you to sample soon that I hope you will like.”

“I look forward to tasting it.”

She placed her heels on his hips again, and he slipped his hands under her ass cheeks. “Take me; make me your woman!” She said this to his ear as she kissed his neck.

Dan increased his pace, Lisa pressing to meet his every deep thrust. He was amazed that he had lasted this long and felt that familiar sensation building. He paused fucking, concentrating on kissing her and sucking on each nipple.

“Were you about to cum?” She sensed.

“Yes, you are too good a fuck to let it end so fast.”

“I love that you have good control. When you get close, don’t stop and let me have your cum.”


Dan resumed fucking this wonderful woman. John moved around, recording his wife’s seduction. He moved to Lisa’s left side and knelt to record Dan’s cock fucking his wife. He’d let his cock slip out just to the tip, then slowly insert it. The next pull would become a forceful thrust that would make her moan.

The camera showed her leaking pussy had left a small pool of juice on the countertop. Her ass would move from his pushing, spreading the liquid around. The camera showed him suck and pinch each nipple in his lips, and their tongues intertwined in passionate kisses.

Lisa held on tight to her lover, flattening her tits to his chest and sensing his breaths becoming short and sharp. “Yes, my love, give me your fucking cum!” She coaxed to his ear.

He nodded, and a slight pause released his built-up dam. “Uhhh, umph, umph, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted. He could feel the power of his cock firing out its cum into her yearning pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.