18 October 2008 - Cover

18 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan Hayward fulfills a fellow hockey fan's fantasy of watching his wife being fucked by another man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

They enjoyed their meals and continued the casual conversation, which, according to Dan, had sexual undertones. She laughed lightly as Dan fed her several chicken balls. “Ouch, be careful when you chew on my balls,” he joked.

“I’ll only nibble on them,” she smiled. Lisa handed them each a fortune cookie to open and read.

Dan opened his and read, “Flattery will go far tonight.” Dan looked at her revealing cleavage and thighs. “Are you ever fucking beautiful!”

“Thank you, Dan. Flattery like that may just get you very far tonight,” she smiled, then kissed him.

John read his next, “Man who runs behind a car gets exhausted.” They groaned at the pun of it all.

Lisa opened hers and read, “You may write in your own fortune on the line __________________________________________.” She said that and showed them the paper.

“So, what would you write?” Dan asked.

“I’ll show you.” She took the tray of plates to the kitchen, and he followed her. She got a pen and filled in the blank line. While standing behind her, he quickly took one of the two Viagra pills Karen had put in his pants pocket. Leaning against the kitchen island, she handed him the paper. “I want you to fuck me tonight.” She smiled, showing the paper to him but not to John.

“I will, several times.”

“I look forward to it! I’ll take care of the dishes tomorrow.” She took his hand and led him back to the couch. She held his hand past the opening of her side hem as they talked. He combed his fingers through her long brunette hair and looked at her. She stared back, and he used his hand on the back of her neck to guide her closer and kiss her, lightly at first, then more passionately.

Lisa moaned softly, accepting his probing tongue into her mouth and the palm of her hand on his cheek.

“I’ll get us another drink,” John said, taking out their mostly empty glasses. John hurried to make the new mixes, not wanting to miss any of the action.

“You are a very good kisser,” she complimented.

“Thank you.” His left forefinger touched the corner of her lips. “These lips aren’t the only lips I’d love to kiss.”

“And what lips would those be?” She asked with a wickedly sexy smile.

“These lips.” His left hand slid up her inner thigh until his fingertips touched the wet, stained crotch of her thong. His slightest touch made her body jolt. Her eyes seemed to flutter as he rubbed several fingers up and down her cloth-covered pussy. Her heart was ready to jump out of her chest from the building excitement.

“I would love to have those lips kissed by you!” She sighed, kissing him. She accepted his tongue again and sighed deeply as his hand cupped her full breast, then slid inside her low dress opening to fondle her bare tit. “Mmm, I love your hand on me!”

John returned to see them still kissing and Dan’s hand inside her dress. She knew John had returned with the drinks and pulled aside her dress opening to show him his hand on her tit. Then she guided his hand from her tit under the open hem of her dress.

John saw her body jolt as Dan’s fingers smoothed up and down her crotch. She instinctively moved her pussy against his fingers, the need to be satisfied growing stronger in her body. She placed her hand on his crotch, gauging the size of his cock. She sighed, approving of its growing length.

Her hand went around his neck, her mouth to his ear. “Do you mind if John records us? We love making sexy videos and posting them on different sex sites.”

“I don’t mind at all. We’re on a few sites too,” Dan replied.


Lisa stood, went to John, and leaned toward him. “Why don’t you get our video camera from the spare room and record us?” Dan noticed John bolt from the room, then she went to Dan, taking his hand and leading him to the kitchen.

“Are we going to cook up something?” Dan joked.

“You bet we are!”

“John must be enjoying himself; his cock seems very hard in his pants,” he said.

“And so is yours!” She sighed, feeling the length of his hard cock make a large bulge in his pants. He was glad that his girls wanted him to keep his cock and ball sack out of his underwear for the women and a few men.

“John is allowed to watch and record us but cannot touch you, understood?”

“Yes,” she sighed, kissing him.

They were in a passionate embrace when John returned with the video camera. He began to record as Dan’s hand went between the side hems of her short dress and the pads of his fingers rubbed her cloth-covered pussy. Dan could hear her moan as she kissed him.

Dan looked straight into her eyes as his fingers unfastened the bow that held her dress closed. He swept it open and off her shoulders. He took her dress, laid it on the kitchen island, and stood back to admire her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.