18 October 2008 - Cover

18 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan Hayward fulfills a fellow hockey fan's fantasy of watching his wife being fucked by another man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The past week was a whirlwind of sexy fun for Dan with Karen and his girls. When Dan told her of John McKinnon’s fantasy to watch his wife being fucked by another guy who had turned her, Wendy, and Tina on so much, they set up different scenarios of what he could do, and they had fun living them out. Karen had him increase his daily physical training to improve his stamina.

“Remember, John could have chosen any hot-looking guy in his twenties, thirties, or forties, yet he chose you to fuck Lisa,” she said as he put on his dress slacks and a light blue dress shirt.

“I have been told that I do look to be about forty; maybe they think I’m that age instead of fifty-four.”

“You do fuck like a teenager or a racing horse stud,” Wendy added.

“You did say that being Tom Hanks’ lookalike twin was a turn-on for Lisa,” Tina mentioned.

Dan had lost five pounds that week and felt like a sexualized energizer bunny. Two hours before leaving, the girls gave him a long and sensual blow job. “Having cum recently will make you last longer when you fuck Lisa,” Karen told him from their previous sexual experiences.

“Who knows if this’ll really happen? She might chicken out, or John decides it’s not going to happen.”

“Dan, you are every woman’s dream of a husband who not only keeps his wife completely sexually satisfied and his other wives too, but is also a fantastic person. I’m sure Lisa will welcome you with open arms and open legs.”


John called Dan to ensure him that he and Lisa wanted him to fuck her. Dan asked what they might like to do. John said they’d have take-out food at home and then go from there. He said Lisa loves having sex in public and suggested they go out to a club for some dancing and sexy fun, then come home again. Dan heartily agreed, thinking of the similar ways he and his girls have had their fantasies acted out for real.

Dan followed the directions that John had given him, taking a longer route to their home. His weakness for Mustangs resulted in him trading up to a new and modified 2008 GT in the same bright yellow. He parked in the driveway of John and Lisa McKinnon’s home, a sprawling rancher in the west end of Belleville. He walked up the cement path to the front door and pressed the doorbell. A moment later, the door opened, and it was Lisa McKinnon.

“Two pm, right on time!” She beamed, welcoming him in, and he shook hands with John. “Our two girls are staying the weekend with their grandparents, so we won’t be interrupted.”

Dan’s eyes widened as they took in the sensual beauty of Lisa in a very revealing crisscross dress with a plunging neckline and very short hem. The inner halves of her full breasts were on display for his hungry eyes.

“I love your dress; it looks very sexy on you,” he complimented. Her four-inch-high heels added to her slender figure, making her look so sensually classy.

“When John told me last Saturday about today happening, I went shopping for the sexiest dress I could find, just to wear for you.”

She turned around and modelled it for him. The soft, light blue material clung to her curves like a second skin. The deep V easily proved she was braless, her nipples pushing out on her full tits. The hem ended well above the knees, mid-thigh, and was held closed by a bow tied to the left side of her hip. The material barely overlapped to close just to the side of her left leg.

“We match perfectly in light blue,” she smiled. “I know we’re going to have a great time together.”


Lisa took him by the hand and gave him a quick tour of their home, emphasizing the king-sized bed, then went into the living room. Lisa sat close to Dan as John acted as the bartender. The couch had soft cushions, causing their thighs to press together from the knee up.

Dan looked at her side profile from her left, the deep V of her dress opening, showing him the fullness of her right breast and almost her nipple. Her chest rose and fell with quickened breaths.

“As much of a flirt that I am with a few men and especially with you, I’m feeling quite nervous.”

“That’s understandable; I’m a little nervous too. We don’t have to do anything if you don’t want; I’d enjoy your company just as much.”

Thank you, Dan; that helps to make me feel better,” she exhaled, kissing his cheek. She decided to make the first move, placing the palm of his right hand on her upper thigh, where the short hem ended on her sexy dress.


“We thought we’d order Chinese food, if that’s alright with you?” John mentioned handing them a drink of rye and ginger ale.

“Chinese is fine with me,” he said, and they asked what he liked. John sat across from them and, using his body language, motioned for Lisa to relax her pose. Lisa adjusted her sitting, allowing the side hem of her dress to part, revealing her inner thighs very close to her pussy.

They had such a general conversation that Lisa soon turned sexual with several dirty jokes. Dan could feel his cock stirring as his hand smoothed unopposed up her inner thigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.